Mafia Monde✔

By MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... More

★WARNING★
Reparto : Cast
★CHAPTER: ZERO★
★Chapter: One★
★Chapter : Two★
★Chapter : Three★
★Chapter : Four★
★Chapter : Five★
★Chapter: Six★
★Chapter : Seven★
★Chapter : Eight★
★Chapitre : Neuf★
★Chapitre : Dix★
★Chapitre : Onze★
★Chapitre : Douze★
★Chapitre : Treize★
★ Équipe★
★Chapitre : Quatorze★
★Chapitre : Quinze★
★Chapitre: Seize★
★Chapitre : Dix-sept★
★Chapitre : Dix-huit★
★Chapitre : Dix-Neuf★
★Chapitre : Vingt★
★Chapitre : Vingt Et Un★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Deux★
★ Chapitre : Vingt-Trois★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Quatre★
★Chapitre : Vingt- Cinq★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Six★
★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Huit★
★Chapitre : Vingt-Neuf★
An Account.
★Chapitre : Trente★
★Chapitre : Trente•Un★
★Chapitre : Trente•Deux★
★Chapitre : Trente•Trois★
★Chapitre : Trente•Quatro★
★Chapitre : Trente•Cinq★
★Chapitre : Trente•Six★
★Chapitre : Trente•Sept★
★Chapitre : Trente•Huit★
★Chapitre : Trente•Neuf★
★Chapitre : Quarante★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Un★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Deux★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Trois★
NOT AN UPDATE.
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Quatre★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Sept★
★Chapitre: Quarante◆Huit★
★Chapitre : Quarante◆Neuf★
★Chapitre : Cinquante★
✴Equipe✴ (2)
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Un✴
✴Chapitre:Cinquante▶Deux✴
Trailer
Movie
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Trois✴
✴Chaptire:Cinquante▶Quatre✴
✴Chapitre: Cinquante▶Cinq✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Six✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Sept✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Huit✴
✴Chaptire: Cinquante▶Neuf✴
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

★Chapitre : Quarante◆Six★

31.8K 896 346
By MisTofDesire

★★★★★★

To tame some demons is to feed it what it wants::FLESH!

VADER.

I knew I was a bit fucked up in the head. Naturally fucked up. No one abused me as a kid or molested me. Hell I never even got bullied in my life. My family were middle class people. So we were well enough off.

Did I play violent video games? No.

Were my parents fucked up people? Nope.

Then maybe I watched something to be this way? Neither.

Remorse was just something I was not given at birth. A conscience. Did not even know such a thing existed.

Nikolaos found me and saw my potential. He said that my gifts were not to be wasted, rotting away in a prison cell. Since I only killed menaces to society he found my skill appealing.

For some reason he thought me valuable.

His woman also seemed to think the same. After relating my story she seemed curious rather that frightened or sick. The both of them suited each other perfectly.

"You will do it now." Pablo exclaimed. " I don't want Vito's man here longer than necessary. Torture once he talks and we gain helpful information cut him off. We will take care of the body..." he looked at me up and down then added "Well what is left of it." I smiled at him and he patted my back.

"I will need some cooking materials with some seasoning. A stove will be nice." I told him and he laughed and nodded his head.

"I thought you would. That is why I had it done yesterday after you told us your menu."

The room was like wonderland for me. It was the best torture chamber I had ever seen. This family was not only into tools but the ancient, medieval times of torture.

A table lined with pans and plates along with some knives and forks. Different types of seasoning. Salt and pepper, freaking Bar-B-Q sauce. My heart skipped with excitement. Kitchen from hell.

There was also an apron with a note at the side of it.

Vader,
Enjoy your meal. Wear this as to not get yourself dirty. If you look in the box at the far end of this table you will find needles. In the syringe there is a drug that will slow blood flow to keep your victim alive. He will feel everything though so bring on the pain. And don't worry about him dying before time that is what the drug is for.

Sincerely
Nikolaos

I checked out the box and there were ten needles in it. Enough to last for days on end . I know this drug, one injection can last for two days. With ten his life can last for twenty days while I ate from him slowly.

Arden walked in with a few men who carried the captive. He was out cold. They laid him on a bed like surface, Like one you would see in a hospital and strapped him to it.

"He will be up soon." She said smiling at me. "I want to stay and see you work. Your strange and I like strange." She finished grabbing an apple from the table and bitting down on it.

"Once your stomach can take it. It's fine by me. You can ask all the questions. Your better for the interrogation. I'm sure you know exactly what answers your looking for." I told her watching as she swung her legs as she sat on the table.

A groaning sound left the man's lips and I smirked at her. Its feeding time.

She stood up and walked over to him while I sharpened some knives.

"Ok you only get this offer once." Arden said going up in the man's face smacking him a few times till his eyes focused. "You tell me everything I want to know and you die a peaceful torture free death."

"You think torture will get me to talk..." he chuckled "...never. I was trained by torture." He fulled on laughed now.

"I was hoping you will say that. Well asshole meet my friend Vader he is a cannibal. And guess what your on, the fucking menu."she laughed hard. Water even sprang from her eyes as she clutched her stomach.

I think I'm gonna like her.

"Vader do your thing." She said as she backed away from his unfortunate soul.

I first place my frying pan on the flaming fire then threw some oil with garlic and onion in it. Tossing it a few times the smell of it twitching my nose and my stomach growled.

The man showed no fear. I grabbed a syringe and stuck it in the area of where I first was going to cut away. I took up the smallest knife on the block and a meat fork. I could not wait to hear his screams.

Jabbing the fork in, I waited to hear it. Not a fucking sound. Yet. I skinned a piece of his thigh and then starting cutting away from the muscle. Red flowed but it was not gushing. The drug was working.

I sliced away a long piece resembling a fish when its packaged. He didn't make a sound. He was breathing hard and he kept his eyes closed. I placed his meat in the pan and it smelled like chicken.

To make sure he kept his eyes open I took my pocket knife and held his eyelids between my fingers. His pupil widened in fear. I started cutting away his eyelids the blood running down my fingers.

And thats when he screamed.

"DAMMNNN!!!" Arden voiced rocking back on the table and putting her fist to her mouth. "Bro your the real deal. You should join our family." I turned and grinned at her.

My meat was finished. I took it and placed it on my plate. The smell fulling the room. Whimpering was coming from Vito's man and I mentally laughed. His torture has just began.

"So tough guy. Tell me while my man Vader here eats.... you know ypu smell good cooked." she pats him and points to me and my plate. "....whats Vito's plan? Where is he?" She questions him sticking two fingers in his wound.

Tears streams down his face in tracks. "Come on you can end your suffering. And he is a big man with a huge appetite." She teases him. But he still refuses to talk. "Ok have it your way. Vader I hope he tasted as good he smells." I placed my thumbs up and chewed.

I get up after devouring his thigh muscle and move back to him. "You should have talked." I whisper to him in his ear. He quivers and cold sweat builds on his forehead.

I go back to the stove and bubble a pot of boiling water. Soup. Potatoes, carrots and yams.

Flipping a butcher knife in my hands I go back to him and smile.
I start at his toes cutting each one off individually and then his fingers. The drug made it impossible for him to pass out from the pain.

I wanted his knee cap so I dug the tip of my knife into his flesh. His screams loud and eerie. Arden got tired of his screaming and crying so she gagged him. And I continued my task of getting his knee caps.

Its like trying to get a pearl from a clam. Alot of fucking probing and digging.

"Stop. Oh please stop." At least that is what I thought he was trying to say. So I let his mouth free of the gag.

Arden jumped off the table and waltz over. "You ready to talk big guy?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"Vito is temporarily immobile. A bullet fractured his spine but he will walk again."

"How do you know?"

"Because I'm part of his panel of advisors. He does not trust his son enough to tell him that he will walk again."

"So Enzo did all of this shit?"

He shook his head and winced in pain.

"Enzo took over when Vito went down. He is causing trouble for other mafia families as well. But Vito is returning and all hell is gonna break lose. It won't matter if your a Founding father. He wants to start a new generation of mafia men."

"Where is Vito and Enzo?"

"No one knows not even the panel. Men that works security blindfolds us when we leave the estate so we don't know the location. And they pick us back up doing the same."

This Vito is a smart guy.

After the man finished talking Arden takes her gun and shoots him in the head. Keeping her promise to end his suffering once he talks.

"You know you're pretty badass." I tell her.

"I know."

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
1.5M 49.1K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
680K 23.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
16.6K 395 25
After losing everything, because of her father Stefano Russo Sophia Russo hunts him down wanting him dead. She's spent years on the run, and hiding f...