𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club
𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within

3.2K 106 21
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

030. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ a sexist asshole who doesn't take no for an answer ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

       LANI sat silently, as er father and brother eyed her. Roy swallowed thickly as he glanced to the bottle of medicine; the familiar names scripted on the side of the bottle. He knew Lani had a chance of inheriting the illness but he didn't think she'd get it so soon; especially at the age of sixteen. He had hoped when Karolyn had put her on the antidepressants and neuroleptics before, that it would slim down her chances. Only to find out a year later she'd be put back on them. He should have noticed her mood swings, her episodes she'd have every now and then. He had put it off by saying she was just a teenager.

"I was going to tell you both." Lani's soft voice echoed through the two male's ears.

"Why didn't you?" Elías asked with narrowed eyes.

Lani looked into her brother's hazel hurt orbs. "I was scared." She admitted with a frown. "I thought if I went alone to see what was wrong, my blood work and tests would come back negative." She breathed out a sigh, "Dr. Olsen is who I've been seeing, he prescribed them for me. He said if I don't take them, I'll have a bigger chance of getting it sooner rather then later."

"Why haven't you been taking them, Li?" Roy sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, and his tired eyes.

"I don't know. I felt fine, figured it went away." Lani looked up to the two.

"You lied." Elías muttered. A glare surfacing on his face, Lani parted her lips. "You said you wouldn't leave me. You lied." Tears breamed his eyes.

"Elí-" Lani began.

"No! You're going to end up like mamá, and you kept it from papá and me." He glared to the brunette. Roy placed a hand on his son's shoulder only to have the teenage boy rip his shoulder form his grasp. "You're going to leave me to, and forget me." He whimpered. "You promised we'd stay together."

"No-" She shook her head to her brother. Elías stood up from the dinning chair and stormed out. Lani's eyes breamed with tears as she looked up to her father who swallowed a lump in his throat, "Papá?" She asked softly.

Roy cleared his throat, "I left your plate in the microwave. I have some paper work to catch up on." The dark haired man stood to his feet making his way out of the dinning room, only to come to a halt. "I will be checking that bottle every night, to see if you've been taking them. And from now on I will be coming with you to your appointments." He said firmly, disappearing into his study.

Lani gnawed on her lip, silent tears fell down her cheeks. Feeling a buzz in her pocket she glance down to the lit up screen.

imessage !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 🌹
𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝟣:𝟢𝟤

Tbh Klaroline is everything

We should have a catch phrase like
'Forever and always'

Maybe, 'Okay? Okay' Can be our forever and always 😊

See what I did there ??? ❤️😉

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The brunette smiled down at her screen, tear drops falling onto the device. Lani rubbed her cheeks and eyes. Sniffling she grasped the bottle in the palms of her hands and nodded to herself, she didn't want to leave the people she loved like her mother did. Even if it wasn't purposefully she didn't want her brother and father to relive the pain they did when her mother had passed.

She needed to get better. And she wasn't going to drag the people she loved into it.

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:30 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

         "SLUT, slut, slut, slut." Chris read Sana's instagram comments beneath her photos from the new girls.

Lani glared at the phone, Vilde glanced over Chris' shoulder. Sana laid back relaxed not giving a care in the world.

"Want me to say something?" Lani asked her best friend.

Sana shook her head suppressing a smile from the small brunette girl. "Nei, they're pathetic." She shrugged.

"Who commented that?" Vilde asked referring to the comments posted beneath her friend's photos.

"Allah9753." Chris answered reading the username.

"This weekend?" Vilde asked the brunette.

"After she posted the bus picture." Chris answered.

"Is it because she went to the bus?" Vilde asked in disbelief.

"It's not because she was being slutty. Which she wasn't obviously." Lani remarked rolling her eyes looking around the school for the girls.

"Right? She was acting like a real nun while the Riot guys worked for dear life." Chris chuckled, Sana smirked.

"Fucking hell one of the Riot guys came over to Sana and said; 'Wanna join me in the back of the bus and sit on my face?' So Sana said, 'Why should I? Is your nose bigger than your dick?" Eva chuckled recalling the night, as did the group of girls.

"Are you kidding? You said that? To who?" Vilde asked.

"I have no idea. A sexist asshole who doesn't take no for an answer." Sana shrugged.

"Vilde, you hooked up a little. The one time we're on a bus, a random fight pops up." Chris rambled.

Lani glanced down recalling the night she had spent over Christoffer's. She hadn't told the girls, other then of course Noora and Eva.

"But it wasn't random. It was planned that they were going to meet. Isak contacted the Penetrators after Jonas was beat up by the Yakuza. Then they went after Chris because of Lani, resulting in Lani going over to Pentrator Chris' house again and sleeping over then-" Eva rambled, widening her eyes as she realized what she had said.

The girls looked to Lani who pursed her lips and clapped her hands awkwardly. Looking around the school grounds.

"What?" Chris, Vilde, and Sana asked in unison.

"Oopsies." Eva smiled nervously seeing the glare on Lani's face.

Lani looked over to her other three best friends, seeing them wide eyed and Sana's glasses no in her hands.

The brunette sighed, "I was just making sure he was okay." She mumbled. "I felt bad, seeing as how I was part of the reason he got beat up."

"He defended your honour, like a king would do for his queen." Vilde smiled in awe.

"What did you guys do?" Chris asked with raised brows.

"Nothing, I just helped clean his cuts." She shrugged. The girls tilted their heads to the brunette. "I also slept over." She mumbled. "In his room. With him."

"Oh my God!" Vilde shrieked.

"He didn't try anything?" Sana asked with suspicious doe eyes.

"Nei, he knows I'm not like that. We're just friends." Lani shook her head with wide eyes.

"I'm so tired of hearing that you two are just friends. You're hot, he's hot. Just date already, he's already obsessed with you." Chris rolled her eyes.

"Exactly, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy. Sex." Eva deadpanned with a wide smile. Lani rolled her eyes at the strawberry blonde's words.

"Yeah, why are you so scared to date him? Actually why are you so scared to date anyone?" Sana asked with furrowed brows. "I know you need to get to know them like you said, but you know Chris and he looks at you like a wounded puppy. Why are you scared?"

Lani gnawed on her lip and shrugged, "I don't know." She lied.

Sana eyed the brunette suspiciously. She knew Lani and Noora were both hiding something; what? She didn't know, but she was determined to find out.

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 15:04 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     LANI sat quietly in Nissen's school library, she glanced around her seeing the students either working on school assignments or conversing with one another. The brunette was ready to go home and have a marathon of her favourite TV shows.

Chris had asked the brunette to come over to his home, only for her to refuse. She wanted to spend time at home, even though her brother was ignoring her, and her father locked himself away in his study.

A body plopped itself next to the green eyed beauty. Lani assumed it was Daniel or Chris, only to be surprised seeing Sana Bakkoush instead.

"Hei." She smiled to the brunette.

"Hei." Lani returned the gesture.

"Whatcha doing?" Sana asked trying to make conversation with her friend.

"English paper." Lani mumbled. Sana glanced down seeing doodles sprawled out on her sheet, then back to the brunette. "Well, trying to." Lani giggled, pink tinting her cheeks. Sana eyed her curiously, Lani glanced up with furrowed brows. "What's wrong?" She asked softly.

Sana shook her head. "I wanted to ask you that." She admitted.

Lani shrugged, "I'm fine." She nodded.

Sana raised a brow to the brunette, "No, I mean what's wrong, with you." She nodded to her.

Lani shook her head, "Just stressed with school-"

"Lani, I know something else is going on. I'm not blind." Sana retorted. "You've been acting weird, that scene at Eva's after the Christmas party at Iben's. Missing school for appointments. Avoiding Chris as well as lying." Lani parted her lips. "Yes, he'd come up to us during lunch and ask where you were." Lani swallowed thickly, "You're not pregnant are you?" Sana joked.

Lani shook her head chuckling lightly, "Nei."

"Then what is it?" Sana asked, with a frown. "I'm not the sentimental one, I know that. But I can tell something is off about you. Since we had taken Vilde to the school nurse, you've been off." She said. "We're friends, best friends. I know I don't tell you and the other girls often how much you all mean to me but you guys do mean a lot to me. And don't annoy me. Sometimes Vilde does, but everyone knows that." She shrugged, receiving a smile from the brunette. "You can tell me."

Lani glanced to her best friend and swallowed thickly.

She knew she'd have to tell her friends eventually. This wasn't a common cold you could get rid of with antibiotics. It wasn't like she was pregnant and could have numerous way to over come it. She was sick. And there wasn't an easy way to put it. She knew they'd worry for her, just like she worries for them.

"I've been taking antidepressants and neuroleptics; because-" She began.

"Like your mother." Sana said in realization.

Lani nodded avoiding her eyes. "I thought if I took them, it would go away. Like before, only it came back. And now they're saying it's positive for me to get dementia."

"You're sixteen." She whispered with sad eyes.

Lani nodded, hating the way the brunette was looking at her. "You can't tell anyone." She mumbled with pleading eyes.

Sana nodded, "I won't." She furrowed her brows, "Who else knows?" She asked.

"Daniel. I asked him, to uh, come with me. Papá and Elías found my pills so now they figured it out. And won't even talk to me." She sniffled shaking her head.

Sana frowned, "They just need time." She assured her, "I'm here okay? If you need anything, call me. And don't get mad or upset that I know, having people worry about you isn't a bad thing." Lani looked up meeting her eyes. "It's better then having no one. And trust me that's worse."

"I hate seeing pity on people's faces' when they look at me. It makes me feel-" Lani ranted.

"Weak?" Sana asked with a raised brow. "You're not weak, Lani. You're strong, from what you've been through with your mama and going through all this at sixteen. It's admirable." Sana smiled to her best friend. "And this isn't pity-" She pointed to her face. "It's anger. Because this is happening to one of my best friends and she had me thinking she was pregnant and I'd have to go on an episode of 16 and Pregnant to speak about you."

The two girls chuckled, Lani sniffled looking to the brunette in appreciation. "Thank you, Sana."

"Us girls need to stick together." Sana smirked to the brunette, the two engulfed one another in a hug. "Just don't hide it from the other's for too long." She mumbled into her shoulder.

"I know."

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !
✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I thought I had more to add but I don't lol

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟦𝟤𝟪𝟥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 503 23
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL, Please be sure to read BAD HABITS before you read this book, unless you like being lost and confused, in that case, welcome...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
1.6K 17 33
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...
16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...