Ever After |all human| COMPLE...

By lordsasskins

| edwardxbella | A broken boy in Florida. A lonely girl in Washington. An anonymous chat room, where two lost... More

| PREFACE |
01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please read, friendsπŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
hola!πŸ˜„
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
| Epilogue |

Chapter 28

778 26 4
By lordsasskins

Against my will, Alice and Rosalie got me ready for Valentine's  - which, by the way, Edward did plan for. I didn't  know what we were doing, just that I'm doing something on this commercial "holiday".

However, it wasn't all that bad. Spending time with the man I love? How could I complain?

"Just think of it as any other date," he had told me, brushing my hair behind my ear. "We will be going on many of those,it shouldn't mean anything different just because it's valentines day."

Of course, he had been right. That is what I kept in my mind as we went through the motions of the night. Despite my predjudices of the holiday, I was crazy happy at every turn. He made me feel so special. Starting off the night at an insanely romantic restaurant, the whole night he planned was all about me. I actually felt guilty for trying to prevent it from happening, he seemed to love showering me with love and attention. I loved it more than I thought I would.

We were now walking hand in hand along the pier, staring out at the sand and water in front of us. The salty smell of the ocean was soothing as we spoke of our lives. Our hopes - our family, what we planned with our lives. Our lives.

"So, where will we be in ten years?" He questioned, tugging on my hand so I was closer to him. "Where is it you want to live?"

"Well," I started, tipping my head back against his shoulder, "I was thinking somewhere sunny, my mom was born in Arizona, she moved to Forks when she was young, but still visited home every summer, I think I'd like to go back there, get to know more of that side of my family, learn more about my mom, who she was."

He looked down at me, a slight frown on his perfect face.

I shrugged. "I don't know about living there, I don't know about living anywhere further than Seattle. I'm just not comfortable with it for some reason."

"Well, I mean.." he paused, letting my hand go, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me flush against him, he leaned in, pressing his forehead to mine. "This is your home, Bella. I get you not wanting to leave it."

"What about you?" I questioned, he pulled back to study my face, his eyebrows pulled together as he stared down at me.

"I thought it was obvious,"

"What was?"

"I am wherever you are."

"Edward, that's crazy." I pulled back from him a little bit. He groaned in protest, but dropped his hands.

"What? You don't want to be stuck with me?" His voice was teasing, but even still, I looked away, hiding my frown.

He was silent for a moment.

"Is that it?" He asked, the hurt in his voice causing me to look up at him.

"Of course not."

"Then what?" The hurt on his face was replaced by a look fueled by curiosity.

"I'm not going to hold you back from anything," I told him. "You're extraordinary, you can do so much. You're really willing to throw that away for me?"

"No." He sighed, the corner of his lip turning up to a sexy smirk. "I just don't want to be extraordinary without you. I don't think it's even possible."

"What about sowing your oats? Finding out who you are? And don't you have a specific place in mind? A dream school?" I asked, reached up, running my fingers through his soft bronze hair.

"I can go to any school, Bella. I know what I want to be and who I am, I don't need to have that phase in college that everyone else does, I don't need to drink, I don't need a new girl every night. I don't need to sow any oats. I have every thing I want right here, I don't want to get out of class and go to some dumb frat party, so I can wake up to some random girl in the morning. I want to leave class and go to my home that I share with my beautiful girlfriend. The one and only girl that I need. That's who I want to wake up to every morning. You. You make me extraordinary."

I stood on my tiptoes and pressed a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Are you sure I'm enough for you?" I asked as I pulled back.

"Bella, you're everything to me," he promised. "I told you before, you're my home."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "I'm going to spend all my nights with you, my freetime is yours, even when I'm at my busiest, you'll have me. I'll spend every thanksgiving, christmas, birthday, and every minescule holiday in between with you for the rest of my life. I will support and love you for the rest of yours. I'm going to spend my life trying to be worthy of you, Bella."

"You already are," I whispered, pressing myself against him, his hands traveled up my back, along my shoulders, before resting against my neck, with his fingers tangled in my hair.

"I love you," he said, leaning in to rest his forehead against mine again.

"I love you," I whispered back, pressing against him. I couldn't have been any closer to him at that moment, but I wanted to be - I wanted to melt into him.

He bent his head and pressed a chaste kiss to my lips before he pulled back, taking his hands away from me, he put his arm around my shoulder.

"The night is not over yet, Isabella." He said as he started walking.

"Where are we going?"

"Be patient and you'll see, won't you?"

I rolled my eyes but grinned.

We walked for a while, and I enjoyed walking next to him. The weight from his arm was like an anchor holding me here. I was so concious of the heaviness on my shoulders, but it was soothing, and felt incredible. We past by many people while we walked, and of course, he had girls staring at him. But he is mine. I grinned at them as they noticed where his arm was and their gaze flickered to my face.

All mine.

He led me down onto the beach, and we started along the sand. After a few more minutes we arrived at our destination. I was stunned when I seen it.

There was a large dancefloor right there in the middle of the beach, a DJ booth on one side, there were couples scattered along the dancefloor, holding each other, dancing, talking, laughing.

I looked up at him, he shrugged.

"As clichè as it might be, I'd like to share a few dances with my girl."

"I can't really dance," I told him nervously.

"I'll be right here," he promised. "I'll take care of you, always."

I paused for a moment, looking back at the crowd and nodding. Even if I do make a fool out of myself, I think there might be too many people to notice.

"Okay," I nodded.

He led me up to the dancefloor, taking me to a vacant area, once we got there, he lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed my knuckles, before stepping back from me and spinning me around, pulling me into his arms.

I remembered the first time we danced together at the party.

His lips pressed against my forehead quickly, then he rested his chin on the top of my head. He held one of my hands in his, and pressed his other hand to my lower back.

We stepped together, and I found dancing with Edward as easy as breathing. All my worries melted away. I was with the keeper of my heart, and he would - as he said - keep me safe.

"You know they say the first dance you share with your loved one is your song," he murmured just low enough for me to hear.

"We danced at the party," I reminded him with a grin.

"That doesn't count," he replied, "I was late and covered in dirt, and we only danced for like, two seconds, before we left the place."

"True."

"What is this song called?"

"All through the night."

"I think this is my new favorite song," he said.

"Josh Ramsay would be so disappointed," I teased.

He laughed and pulled me closer.

"I love you, so much, Miss Swan."

*

We danced for a long time - but it didn't matter. It was a weekend and I had told my dad I was staying with Alice tonight, I was going home with Edward. That thought made me shiver with pleasure. I get to go home with Edward. For the first time, even though we had a long time to go before we did that for the rest of our lives.

Edward mistaked my shiver of pleasure for me being cold, and quickly took off his jacket to put it over my shoulders. I didn't complain, as I was suddenly enveloped with warmth, and the scent of my Edward.

We were on our way back to his place now, his parents were spending the weekend at a hotel, apparently their anniversary fell on valentines day - I thought it was romantic. Though I couldn't see me being into it - I would get married on halloween. Have people show up in costumes. I would be a zombie bride. That would be so cool!

How did I end up thinking about my theoretical wedding?

I looked at Edward, sitting next to me in the drivers seat of his Volvo.

I bet he would totally be into a halloween themed wedding.

Stop it, Bella. I thought.

He caught me staring at him and I smiled innocently. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What are you thinking?"

"Uh," I stuttered, blushing, "that I love you?"

He snorted. "Convincing."

I laughed out loud at his snort, and I quickly moved to kiss his cheek. We drove for a few more minutes and then we turned into his long driveway. Once we got to his house, he pressed the button on his visor that controls the garage, and pulled his car into an empty spot.

He got out and walked around to the passengers side, opening my door for me. I got out and moved out of the way for Edward to shut the door, and then he scooped me up into his arms, walking towards the door for his house.

He walked into his house and through the kitchen, the main hall, finally stopping at the living room. He placed me on the couch and pressed his soft lips to mine, and then, all too soon, he pulled back from me.

"Thirsty?" He asked.

As soon as he mentioned it, my throat went dry. I nodded once. He dropped my hand and then disappeared back into the kitchen.

I thought back to my recent visit to the hospital, our recent pregnancy scare, and was worried what might happen tonight.

I wanted him, of course. I simply hope we have more protection this time, if not, I don't think I can go through with it.

He came back with two bottles of water, and sat next to me, I took a couple sips and then screwed the lid back on. One look at him told me he was just as nervous as I was.

Just... ease into it. ; I told myself.

"So.." I began, before pausing and biting my lip.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

I simply nodded.

He stood and walked to the large tv, turning it on, he grabbed the first movie he put his hands on and put it on, then came back to me.

Once we pressed play, he covered us with a blanket that he had retrieved from the hall closet. I cuddled into his side and he placed his arm around me. We were watching one of my favorites; P.S. I love you.  For a while I was very interested in the movie, and then Edward shifted next to me, bringing my attention back to him.

When I looked up at him, he was already staring at me, his dark green eyes were burning in his pale face, his arm tightened around me, suddenly, it was extreamely hot underneath the blanket. My spine was tingling. His hand reached out, resting on my leg, his fingers stretching out against my thigh, gripping onto me.

My heart pounded, and my breathing became embarrassingly loud, but instinctively, my leg moved, and I repositioned myself so I was partially sitting on his laps.

His free hand moved to my face, cradling my cheek for a brief moment, and then he tucked my hair behind my ear, my dress rolled up because of the way I was sitting, exposing more than it should be.

Edwards eyes flashed down towards my thighs, as my centre became heated, causing me to moan. I moved closer to him and repositioned myself on top of him, feeling his bulge against my centre.

I blushed bright red and buried my face in his neck. His arms wrapped around me and he held me tightly. I sighed happily, and he shivered. I immediately knew how I was effecting him, wanting to test it, I pressed a open-mouthed kiss to his neck, and then blew softly on the wet spot.

He growled, and I laughed. He gripped my arms and moved me back so he could look in my eyes. I was still giggling, but then I met his gaze. The lust filling his green orbs was sobering, and I gasped softly.

"Are you laughing at me, miss Swan?" His voice was dark.

"I was," I admitted.

"What am I to do with you about that?" His voice sent shivers down my spine, it was lustful.. it was sexy.

"Love me." I responded.

His eyes softened, as did his voice. "I do."

"You do?" I grinned at him, tracing the tips of my fingers along his cheeks and down to his lips.

He nodded, his smile dazzling. "I do." He repeated.

"I think I might need you to show me," I told him.

"How?" His eyes began to darken again, knowing just what I wanted, but the stubborn devil wanted to hear me say it.

I pouted.

"Tell me," he pressed, flipping us so I was on my back, my legs around his waist.

He moved his lips to my neck and I tangled my fingers in his hair. Involuntarily, I bucked my hips, desperate for friction.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me back down, holding me still, just as we had last time we were here. It was different this time, though. The first time he was protecting my 'innocence' this time, he was just teasing. I groaned. I ached for him.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered against my neck, "I'll give it to you."

I whimpered.

"Isabella," he sighed, kissing down my neck, towards my collarbone.

"Make love to me," I gasped, giving in to him. "Please."

He pulled back and looked at me, studying my face for a moment.

"Please," I repeated.

"You don't have to beg me, baby." He said, pressing his lips back to mine.

He stood up, then grabbed my hands, helping me up - I was confused.

"I want you in my bed," he told me, seeing my expression.

I nodded eagerly. He shut off the tv and wrapped his arm around me, we walked together to the stairs and walked up to the third floor where his bedroom was.

When he opened his door I froze. The boy truly had gone all out for me. Twinkling lights hung from his ceiling, and there were rose pedals scattered everywhere. On his bed sat a dozen pink roses in a bouqet, and a tiny pink bear.

I looked up at him, smiling. I stood on my tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his jaw, and then I walked quickly to his bed, I grabbed the bear and pulled it to my chest, only then did I notice the chain around its neck.

A locket, I took it in my fingers and brought it closer to my face, it was enscribed ; "B + E" . I opened it, looking inside.  One side had a photo, the photo of Edward and I on our first date, the other side had more inscriptions "toujours et à jamais".

"Forever and always," he spoke from the end of the bed, my gaze flashed up to his face and I jumped to my feet, walking across the length of the bed, I jumped into his arms, hitching my legs around his hips.

"Forever and always," I repeated, pressing my lips passionately to his. He gripped me tightly, kissing me back with equal passion, he moved one hand and swung the door shut, he walked towards his bed, unzipping my dress as he moved, his other hand cupping my behind before we collapsed on his king sized bed. He pulled my dress off my body, and then trailed his tongue up my belly, between my breasts, and up my neck to my jaw. My head lolled at the feeling.

He knew how to make me feel good, and that's what he did, that night was filled with love, passion, and pleasure. Filled with Edward Cullen all night, until we finally both lay back, holding each other tightly, I fell asleep that night laying across Edward's chest, who was using one hand to play with my hair, and the other to draw patterns on my back.

I didn't want it to end. I knew we would have to face reality tomorrow, that he would be leaving for his home town tomorrow and I would be without him for a few days. I just didn't want to. I didn't want this moment to end. I just wanted him.

A/N ; So at this moment Edward and Bella are totally happy, I do feel I should warn you that there will be drama coming up. It will not stay perfect for long, but fret not, I am team Edwella forever. This will be a happily ever after story ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 297 13
A lone survivor. A girl dealing with the loss of her mate. Both hurting. Can they fix each others hearts?
20.3K 592 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
20.1K 607 17
An abnormal vampire, Y/N Newton finds herself living on the Cullens' territory. She tries to avoid them, but the Cullens have other plans. Y/N slowly...
411K 7.5K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...