Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
3; Stay.. please stay with me
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

4; You're unbelievable

95.3K 4.3K 4.9K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 4

_

I slowly open my eyes, stretching my arms wide and looking around in the room. The sun is bright and birds are chirping. I give out a long yawn, getting up to sit with my back against the headboard.

Kind of feeling uncomfortable while I stretch my legs, and look down under the covers. I am still wearing my tight light blue jeans and pink hood from yesterday.

I uncover my body, stepping out of my bed. The sun light shines on my face, as I look out of the window. Blue sky with just a few puffs of clouds floating way above.

A smile on my face while inhaling the fresh air and close my eyes feeling the calm weather; it's indeed pleasent today.

Wait? How and when did I come home?

Did I sleep while coming home after eating?

Taehyung put me into the bed? The hell, even he knows my house pass code.

My eyes shoot open, I immediately turn around. "Ah, I am going to change my pass code today for sure." I groan, rubbing my face while making my way to the bathroom.

I hang my head low while the water is dripping down my head to my toe, soaking me completely. I close my eyes, thinking about Jimin; the flashback of him pulling me into a hug, saying me to love him back, played into my head.

Should I give him a chance? I don't know, I have never been in love before. I don't even remember the last boy I dated.

I'm pull back from my thoughts, when I hear a voice coming from the living room. My heart stops for a second, imagining who's going to come at my home early in the morning.

I close the shower tap, immediately wrapping a soft fluffy towel around my naked body. I walk out of the bathroom slowly, looking for something to hit the person with.

My gaze falls on the glass vase kept on the side table. I quickly pick it up and make my out of the room. Slow and small steps, the grip around the vase tightens.

Please don't be a thief or a serial killer, I pray in my head to the high powers above. Hoping they'd listen to me, for once.

The near I go I hear the voice is coming from the kitchen area. Oh my god! The knives are in the kitchen. Also, my favourite ramen and other snacks. He better don't eat them away.

The moment I reach at the kitchen entrance, I see someone coming out. In the heat of the moment, I'm all set to hit the person with the glass vase, in the head. But immediately stop, When I clearly see who this person is,

"Jimin?"

I say his name softy. He looks thrilled and confused. My hands still in the same posture, but the one thing, the most importantly thing that I forgot; I am naked beneath this towel.

My towel immediately falls down on the floor, making me gasp in shock.

"Wow, Good morning, Y/N." Jimin says, smirking lightly, "What a lovely way to start my morning." He chuckles, giggling.

I panic, picking up the towel from the floor and wrapping it again around my body, "The hell, you're doing here?" I ask, clenching my jaw. I beyond mad right now.

"I cooked breakfast for you." He answers immediately.

"You broke into my house to cook breakfast for me. Are you insane?" I yell, hitting on his shoulder. But he immediately grabs me by the wrist, taking away the vase,

"First, we need to get rid of this." He says calmly. As he keeps the vase on the desk beside us.

"You're unbelievable," I wiggle my wrist to get away from his grip but it didn't help. Jimin quickly leans in closer, putting his forefinger on my lips, "Second, you need to calm down a little."

I sigh, nodding my head. He flashes his adorable smile to me, "That's like my babygirl." He pokes my nose with his, making my heart skip a beat.

He steps away a little, giving me some air to breathe. I was actually, holding on. He makes me breathless, speechless, an emotional mess and I still can't happen to push him away.

"So, you'd put on some clothes first or grab on the tasty breakfast, I cooked for you?" Jimin asks.

I huff, staring at him. Look at the audacity this cute little mochi has, "I'll eat first, it's not like I have anything to hide now. You have already seen me naked."

I hear him chuckle as I stomp my feet into the kitchen. Ah, he is making me mad and crazy.

Upon entering in the kitchen, I see two plates; Buchimgae and kimchi on the sides, placed nicely on the dinning table with two glasses of mixed fruit juice.

I sit on the wooden chair, staring at the boy, who sits right across me. I clear my throat, before speaking,

"How do you know I like Korean pancakes?" I ask, staring at the plate in front of me.

He smiles, resting his chin on his palm, "You are technically my crush. Isn't it obvious to know what your crush likes or dislikes?" Jimin says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Whatever.." I mumble under my breathe while picking up the chopsticks.

"I heard that,"

"Good, I wanted you to hear." I scoff, picking the first slice of the pancake. I may not show him but I am quite impressed; he actually cut pieces of the pancake for me.

I put the piece into my mouth, following with a small sip of juice. He too begins to eat, though his eyes still piercing through my body.

I sigh, "Thank you for the breakfast.."

"You don't have to thank me." Jimin speaks, smiling.

"Why?" I ask, confused.

"I did this all, willingly." He replies, "So, there's no point in thanking me."

I nod my head, continue eating the delicious food he cooked for me. I won't admit it because I know he'll pay visit me now and then to cook me food.

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin asks, catching me off guard.

"Sure," I reply, taking a smile bite.

"Taehyung told me-" I cut him. He has to tell Jimin everything.

"I am fine." I sigh dramatically.

"What?"

"It was not even an accident. I wasn't crossing the road while paying attention to the sides, I am sorry." I whine, frowning my bottom lip.

Jimin squints his eyes, staring at me confused, "What?" He questions again.

"What? Didn't he tell you, a motorcycle almost killed me." Look at me overemphasizing the whole scene to him.

He immediately gets up, placing the chopsticks on the table. Pushing back the chair, he makes his way towards me. His eyes filled with concern and fear.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Jimin questions, panicking. He squats down, placing his palm on my knee and other cupping my cheek.

I place my palm on his which is resting on my cheek, "I am fine, don't worry."

"Taehyung didn't tell me about him." He tells. I sulk down my shoulders, I should have let him complete first.

"You should be caref-"

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. Don't lecture me again like you always do."

"I am just worried for you." Jimin speaks softly, melting me almost.

"I am not a baby, Jimin. I can take care of myself." I say, patting on his shoulder.

"You'll be my baby, forever." He says immediately, making me blush. God, he is so good with words. Why is he like this? Help.

"What were you going to ask earlier?" I ask, changing the topic immediately.

He smiles suddenly, "Nothing important, finish your food quickly. We'll go out as it's no college today."

I nod my head, chewing on my bottom lip. Did I do or say something yesterday that I shouldn't have? I don't remember though. What can Taehyung tell him other than the motorbike incident.

I was so lost into my thoughts that I didn't realise, Jimin is still close to me, border line staring me.

He immediately cups my face, startling me. Moving his thumb on my lower lip to release it from my teeth. I stare at him, as he is staring at my lips and then into my eyes.

"Don't, that's mine to bite." Jimin says huskily.

I gulp down my throat nervously, my palm turning into fist. I push him away, standing immediately. Breathing fast and heavy; What the hell is happening to me? Why am I being so affected by his touch?

"Someone's blushing, I see," Jimin teases, standing right behind me. I can almost feel his chest pressing against my back.

I roll my eyes, nudging him away with my shoulder, "Oh shut up.."

-

I don't usually wear make up, still I am trying to look my best for today. Putting only the needed amount of things on my face, I stare in the mirror.

"I look good.." I smile wide, winking at my reflection.

The outfit, I chose for today is also not very fancy but cute.

I walk out of the bathroom to pick up my white vans when I see Jimin laying on my bed, like he owns it.

I scoff, watching him text someone on the phone. Like I care.

"I told you to wait in the living room not here." I say, making him jump a little. Jimin stares, checking me out openly, "You look beautiful," He coos, licking on his bottom lip.

"Stop being so obvious, it makes me-"

"Feel some type of way?" He cuts me off, smirking. Laying back on my bed, resting his weight on his elbow behind.

I roll my eyes, wearing my shoes. Totally not going to bother and answer his irrelevant questions.

"Yah! Tell me,"

"I don't want to."

He sighs, getting up from the bed and fixes his clothes. He looks at me and scrunches up his nose, cutely.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Almost, let me just do my hair quickly." I say and untie my hair to redo again. I am never satisfied when it comes to hair. There's always something wrong.

"Okay," He replies shortly and here I am struggling with my hair. Out of all times, why it needs to be stubborn now. Ugh.

Jimin sighs and walks towards me, taking the hair brush from my hand immediately, "Let me do it for you.." He says, pulling down the hairband from my hair.

"Wait- you don't have to.." I say.

But he ignores me and turns me around, my back is facing him. Gently, he combed my hair and untangled the messy part below.

I sigh, "I can do it,"

"I know, I just wanted to do it for you.." Jimin says, that's enough to seal my lips.

His fingers, running through my hair firmly, perfectly soft handling these stubborn hair. Somehow it got me thinking, if he does this to someone else too.

"Did you to this to someone else before?" I ask.

"Yes, sometimes." He answers.

"Oh.." lucky girl.

"Are you jealous?" He asks suddenly, making my eyes wide open.

"Pfft! As if.." I push him away.

He leans in giggling and immediately pecks my nose lightly, "You are not good at lying, baby. So, don't even try."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417 36 20
"Jungkook,maybe we should remain friends and forget about what we had just done.It'll be the best." I mumble and regretted it instantly.Who was I kid...
101K 3.6K 67
"Fuck me" You whispered. "With all my pleasure, Sweetheart" "I love you" You again muttered against his shoulder, holding him closed to yourself, na...
36K 2.9K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
192K 7.2K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...