✔︎ | Part of Me (Trilogy)

By writingtaurus

book 1 ✔︎ book 2 ✔︎ book 3 ✔︎ PART OF ME - you become so emotionally close to someone that you feel like they... More

Part Of Me
Part Of Me Video
Characters
1 | beginning
2 | school can wait
3 | the fam
4 | avoidance
5 | bad boy, really?
6 | the party
7 | domino's delivery
8 | crushes
9 | good plays
10 | watch yourself
11 | slaying dragons
12 | brother's friend
13 | acquaintances
14 | bed buds
15 | morning after
16 | something off
17 | this is hell
18 | my sister's keeper
19 | stoned sky
20 | newfound friend
21 | the lying game
22 | friends with Axel?
23 | volunteering
24 | it was an accident
25 | the video
26 | between him and I
27 | I'm sleeping over
28 | not my problem
29 | family issues
30 | this ends here, tonight
31 | this is my fault
32 | just hold me
33 | wishful thinking
34 | I don't remember
35 | what did you do?
36 | the incident
37 | the outcome
38 | foster parents
39 | touch me
40 | we all make mistakes
41 | let me forget
42 | I don't think you like him
43 | done denying
44 | her
45 | hold on me
Part Of You
1 | hell to pay
2 | talk about it
3 | sharks in the water
4 | so far away
5 | guys like that
6 | ruin your life
7 | don't let me go
8 | you are not welcome
9 | hurting yourself
10 | is it over?
11 | want to hate
12 | you alone are valid
13 | I'm not sorry
14 | figure it out
15 | can't change that
16 | a thing
17 | to use you
18 | panic attacks
19 | how to deal with heartbreak
20 | arrested
21 | for the best
22 | don't give up
23 | can't live without him
24 | apologies
25 | surprise
26 | don't freak out
27 | the things I've done
28 | promise me forever
29 | crave
30 | adopt don't shop
31 | the gift
32 | birthday wishes
33 | beach party
34 | Maggie
35 | welcome to the family
36 | memento mori
38 | burning desire
39 | leave it in the past
40 | I will be there
41 | already gone
All Of Us
1 | accepting change
2 | unexpected
3 | I'm so sorry
4 | give it a chance
5 | love him more
6 | you should go
7 | I'm going to wait
8 | christmas eve
9 | you forgot something
10 | welcome home
11 | first date
12 | day in the life
13 | symphony
14 | rebuilding
15 | new year's resolutions
16 | young, wild, and free
17 | I'm all yours
18 | I'm terrified of you
19 | never giving up
20 | defence
21 | Andrew Smith
22 | secrets and lies
23 | something wrong
24 | I am your son
25 | Valentine's Day
26 | promotion
27 | what I fear
28 | the truth comes out
29 | punishments
30 | one day at a time
31 | a reason to return
32 | straight Will would say no
33 | take my hands
34 | hospital visits
35 | my son, I'm sorry
36 | the Smith family
37 | i think i can handle prison
38 | coming home
39 | prison can make you do silly things
40 | what next?
41 | forevermore

37 | hollywood

3.5K 136 7
By writingtaurus

37 | hollywood

I just love you, is all

Axel's leaning against his car in the school parking lot when I get out of my last exam. I smile to myself when I see him, a couple of our classmates around him, talking, and he's laughing, and opening up again, a little more than a week after his mother passed away. 

He acknowledges me with a nod when he notices me approach, and goes back to shaking a dude's hand as he tells him, "I'll be there, man." He slips something into his pocket, and digs out some cash. 

"Nah," the boy shakes his shaggy blonde hair, "think of it as a 'going away' gift." 

Axel chuckles, tucking the cash into the back pocket of his grey shorts and throws an arm around my shoulders, pulling me in. "Thanks, dude," he chuckles, and glances down at me, "you met my girl yet?" 

We both glance up at Axel's friend, and he shakes his head. "I have not," he says, but holds out his hand, "I'm Clay," and leans in a bit to whisper, "I'm your boyfriend's drug dealer." 

I chuckle. "Nice to know," I shake his hand, but he lifts it up to place a kiss on the back of it, "I'm Avi." 

"Well, it's nice to meet you," Clay says, and nods at Axel, "later, dude," as he and his group leave. 

Axel's smiling down at me guiltily when I turn towards him and fold my hands behind the back of his neck. "Told you I was still working on the whole 'weed thing'," he says softly, wrapping his arms around my waist, drawing my chest against his. 

I giggle, kissing his nose, and raise a brow, "you planning on sharing?"

He frowns. "I thought you don't do drugs?" 

I grin. "Well, now I don't have the excuse of my boyfriend not approving, so—"

"Fine," Axel sighs, "I'll share. But only tomorrow night." 

"Sounds like a lot more fun than prom," I laugh as we get into the car. 

Axel sits back against his seat. "I told you I'd take you if you wanted to go, sweetheart," he tells me again. "Prom is dumb as fuck but it'd be fine if I was with you." 

"Awe," I kneel on my seat to lean over and kiss Axel on the lips, "but no," I strap myself in, "I didn't want to go either. I'd rather just be alone with you." 

"Cute," Axel teases, pulling out of the parking lot. "Can we do that today too?"

I nod. "Where should we go?" 

"Oh, I already have the day planned," he smirks. He's been finished school for two days already, so of course he does. 

"Is it with that Clay dude? I heard you say you'd be somewhere."

"No," Axel says, "he was talking about my moving away party. I still have a month. We're good." 

I nod, reaching over to touch Axel's leg. "I'm gonna miss you." 

Axel shakes his head. "We're not talking about this now. Again. Okay? I'm not going for awhile. Let's just have a great day, please?" 

"I know, I'm sorry," I tell him as he holds my hand, and I tighten my fingers, gripping him like he might just slip away, like he's going to at the end of July. Every time we're together, I somehow bring up the fact that he's going to be leaving, as if I'm expecting him to end it with me at any moment because he doesn't want someone holding him back. 

I know he's not like that. Maybe I want him to be. Maybe I know that I am, and that I'll be the one to fuck this up, and once again, I just want to place the blame on someone else. 

I shake my head. I kiss Axel's hand. Something that feels this right can't go wrong. 

・・・

"You got everything?" Axel asked me 3 hours ago. "Your hiking shoes?"

It's now 2 o'clock, and as we stand at the bottom of Mount Lee, gazing up at the Hollywood sign, I realize why that specific item was so important. 

I chuckle, and elbow Axel in the side, "you sure can do this? I don't want to have to carry you half the way up. How long's the trail?" 

"Um, of course I can," he scoffs, tickling me for insulting him. "I'm a little scared for you though, sweets. We can always turn back," he squints, smiling devilishly, and crosses his arms, waiting for my answer. 

I snort. "Pfft. It's easy. How long's the trail? Two, three miles?"

Axel's smile grows on that smug, beautiful face of his. "Nah," he shifts his weight onto one side as he leans over, "we're taking the longest trail. 6 and a half miles." 

I groan. 

He bites his lip in hilarity. 

I smack his arm playfully and he tries to grab me but I jump out of his reach. "I don't know what you're trying to prove, sweetheart," I snarl jokingly, "but you won't win." 

"Really?" Axel walks up to me, so close that I almost have to take a step back because he towers over me. "Just like I wouldn't win during game night?" I glance away in annoyance. That was one time. I just had a bad day. Axel chuckles and places a wet kiss on my lips and holds out his hand, "come on. Teamwork?" 

I snort again. "Nah, I'm leaving you in the dust, boy," I say, and jog off ahead of him. It hardly takes him much effort to keep up with me with these short legs of mine. I give in, because I literally cannot jog for more than 5 minutes tops, and walk beside Axel, as he tries to shorten his long strides. 

We walk in silence for what feels like a very long time, but it's comfortable, and somewhere along the way, our hands have found their way into each other's. 

The sun is hot against my shoulders, and my face, but I have on a hat, sunglasses, and a whole lot of sunscreen. I glance up at Axel in his aviators and the black hat he took from Will, and bump him with my hip. 

"What?" he asks. 

I shrug. "Nothing."

He butts me back. "Getting tired?"

I shake my head, obviously out of breath. "I just love you, is all."

Axel chuckles. "Is that code for 'Can you carry me?'?"

I laugh. "No, but since you offered—" I hold my arms out to him. 

He stops, and sighs. "Fine," he mumbles, reaching out to me.

I giggle. "I was kidding. You're sweaty as fuck." 

"No, come here," he taunts, trying to take me into his arms, but I continue running up the path.

We reach the Hollywood sign minutes later. I make Axel take pictures of me to send to my mom, and then we get other hikers to take pictures of us together, and it feels like the most normal thing in the world. I've wanted to come here for years now, and just like that, Axel made it happen. 

We get to the Hollywood walk of fame later that evening after changing our sweated clothes in the public bathrooms when we reached the bottom of Mount Lee again, and ended up making out in the car.

Time doesn't even seem to exist when I'm with Axel. There's just him. Him buying me vegan ice-cream that Will recommended. Him making me take a picture of him flipping off Trump's star. And then him with a bunch of random people flipping off Trump's star. 

We skip the Universal Citywalk for the day and go down to the Santa Monica pier. The sun is setting by the time I suggest we go on the Ferris Wheel like almost every couple in almost every romance novel I will never admit to reading. But Axel doesn't hesitate to get us tickets. I text my mom pics as we wait for it to start going up, and Axel throws his arm around my shoulders, hugging me close. 

"I had a lot of fun today," I whisper, and kiss his cheek. 

He kisses my forehead. "Me too." 

We stop at the top of the Ferris Wheel and gaze out over the water. Axel glances back at me and grins, cupping my face to kiss my lips. So he probably knows I'm a sucker for cheesy things like this. He definitely knows when he decides to take a selfie of us. I kiss his cheek for one of the photos. And then his lips. And then we make silly faces. Maybe it's not just me that loves the sort of normalcy of being just two kids in love. 

"Hey," I lift my head off Axel's shoulder, "let's not go home tonight." 

"Hm?"

I shrug. "It's like a three hour drive. We'd get back after 12. Let's just get a hotel room." 

"What about your parents?" he worries.

"I already told my mom I was staying at your place anyway," I admit. 

"Did you now?" he smirks. 

He knows exactly what I had in mind. I'm sure he was thinking about it today too, especially during our makeup session in the car. And it's been awhile since we've gotten that far again in our relationship. He's needed time to heal. We've been trying to graduate, and now that were here, going off to university this fall, and won't be seeing much of each other, or being able to touch each other, we have to make up for it somehow. 

I bite my lip. "I'm prepared." 

Axel cocks a brow. 

I blush madly. "I mean—" I inform, "I brought my toothbrush and pyjamas." 

"Oh okay," Axel says rather loudly, "well I brought condoms, but if you don't want —"

I slap his shoulder and shush him. We've almost reached the bottom and someone is bound to have heard him. He laughs out loud. I snicker into his arm and try to hide my embarrassment, but deep down, I'm in a hurry to get a hotel room. 

We book one when we get to Axel's car. Mom texts me hoping I had a good time, and I tell her I did, even though the night isn't close to being over. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

・・・

Helloooo

Thank you for reading! I'm going on vacation for a week so I won't be updating next Friday, but I hope you enjoyed the chapter <3 Leave a vote and comment if you did

-ADI

(your votes help a lot, and thank you guys so much for 240k+ reads wow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 21
[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION] Highest Ranking #1 Teenstories "Get your hands off me!" He smirked and leaned closer to my face. "Why should I?" "Because I sa...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
84.1K 2.2K 36
CMPLTD || UNEDITED! Xachary Zayn Luciano (FIANCÉ SERIES 01) Will she still trust that man, even if she didn't know him? Will the man still be love...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...