Mad Love | Park Jimin βœ“

By kingguk_

highest rank: #37 β€’ psychopath park jimin au β€’ He leans forward, covering his mouth and whisper, "Only I can... More

Introduction
Tame Park Jimin
1; Don't challenge me
2; Please, love me back
4; You're unbelievable
5; Neither am i his
6; Like what you see?
7; Don't name it love, please
8; Are you threatening me?
9; What do you mean?
10; I don't know.. but want to know
11; I'll be there to catch you
12; What's your mood tonight?
13; Wild night, tonight (1)
14; Wild night, tonight (2)*
15; The hell happened that night?*
16; I want her
17; Mind eating together?
18; I like us like this
19; Certainly.. i'm ruined
20; You're driving me crazy*
21; Mr. Park wants to see you, now
22; You're mine.. i'm yours
23; Behind this sickening obsession
24; You miss her, don't you?
25; I hate when you lie
26; Stop pushing me against the wall
27; A trip to Busan
28; Have you ever been in love?
29; Make the right choice
30; Too fragile to break so effortlessly
31; Leave hers before i break yours
32; What do you want?
33; All that he is hiding
34; She might have feelings for him
35; Don't play me for a fool
36; It's not your fault.. never was
37; The calm and collected seems uneasy
38; Tell him.. i am sorry
39; Nothing remains the same
40; Ruin me before i ruin him
41; Beach! Bitch?
42; Try my luck, once more
43; I did something, i shouldn't have
44; Two bodies mold in one*
45; Perfect disaster, me and her
46; Hiding the truth and lying?
47; How do i start?
48; You and you only
49; History repeats itself
50; I'm getting back to my life*
51; You like it, put a ring on it
Love me, give me some mad love*
thank you
bad love; spin off
1 million reads
1 year already
Long Time No See

3; Stay.. please stay with me

105K 4.5K 5.5K
By kingguk_

CHAPTER 3

_

"You're late."

I scoff, walking close to where he is standing. "You're early, Not my fault." I start walking towards his car, not caring to wait for his comeback. Taehyung sighs while smiling tiredly, picking up his pace so he can meet mine.

"Where is Jimin?" I ask, looking at him, his jawline sharper than the kitchen knife i have back in my house. Also, really amazed by his side profile, not that I haven't checked him out; one of the handsome guys in the college.

He opens the passenger door of the car, for me, "He has an important meeting with his father, today." Taehyung says lowly. Even if it doesn't bother much, I don't believe what he just told me but let it slide. It's not really my business, what he does in his life.

I sit comfortably on the seat, watching Taehyung make his way to the other side of the car. He opens the door, smiling softly at me, "Seat belt, please." He says pointing his finger at me, I nod my head.

"I was almost screwed today," I exclaim, pulling out the seat belt of his car. He chuckles, leaning in against the steering wheel.

"Don't lie, You make it such a big deal." Taehyung says, raising his brow. A snort leaves my mouth, rolling my eyes, "I was 10 minutes late for the lecture. I am one of the top students of this college, Do you think, the teachers will expect this kind of attitude from me?"

"Oh, flaunting much?" He chuckles, flashing his boxy smile at me. I sigh, laying back in the seat, "Just get going,"

The ride to my home is unexpectedly calm, soft music playing in the background. The sun is setting slowly, painting the sky with bright and beautiful, different shades of colors. I admire the scenery out of the car's window, the street lights began to flicker as soon it will get dark around.

Too busy admiring the outside beauty that I totally forget the one sitting next to me.

When suddenly my stomach grumbles. I press my lips, covering it with my arm, slowly looking at Taehyung who has a smug grin on his lip, "I guess, You're hungry."

I giggle, nibbling on my bottom lip, "You guessed it right."

He lets out a small chuckle, "Don't be embarrassed, Y/N. Let's eat together before going home, hmm?" Taehyung raise his eyebrow, sparing me a quick glance before looking back at the road.

"I can't say no to food but you are paying." I smile big.

"Sure," He winks.

I stamp my feet repeatedly, "Perfect! now drive a little faster," threatening the poor guy; who is kind enough to treat me with food.

I feel like i would punch someone in the face if i don't get my food now.

Taehyung scoffs, changing the gear of the car, "Sure babe, If that's what you want." He mumbles loud enough for me to hear while pressing the peddle hard.

The car stops abruptly in the middle of the empty street. I look at Taehyung, glaring, "I told you to drive fast not wild."

He chuckles innocently, "We are here, come one move out." He immediately unbuckles the seat belt and steps out of the car. I sigh deeply, doing the same and move out of the car.

I look around the place, it's quite familiar area. I guess, we are close my house but I've never been here before as I usually eat at home.

"Do you like tteokbokki?" Taehyung questions, catching his bottom lip with teeth. I smile wide, staring at him while wrapping hands around my body.

"Who doesn't like spicy rice cakes?" I reply, rolling my eyes. He giggles, moving an arm around my shoulders, "Don't answer my question with a question, Y/N."

We both start moving as I nudge away his arm off me, "I am hungry, I can even eat you right now. Don't test me," I warn teasingly, walking few steps forward from him.

"Oh! That was raw and wild. I like it," I hear him say from behind, following with a low chuckle.

Can't delay the hunger anymore, I decide to walk faster than Taehyung; who for some reason is walking in a really slow pace while watching and analysing the surroundings. I was about to cross the road when he pulls me back into the pedestrian.

"Yah!"

"What the hell?" My eyes widen, when a motorcycle passed crazily fast in front of me.

"Y/N-ah, be careful." Taehyung says, holding me tightly in place. Inhaling deeply, I look him in the eyes, "I am sorry and thank you." I say lowly.

I look back to the road, the image of me lying on the road flashes in front of my eyes, lifeless; blood dripping from her body while I'm still dead hungry, craving for some spicy rice cakes.

"Are you spacing out or shocked? You want to go home? Should I call Jimin?"

Taehyung throws random questions at me panicking, I feel his grip tightening around my shoulders. I shake my head immediately, "No, I am fine." I reply softly.

I place my hand on his chest unconsciously, when I feel his heart beating so fast. I look at him, concerned, "Are you okay?" He nods his head, "Cool, let's wait first." He says, making sure it's safe for us to cross the road.

We cross the road as soon as the traffic light turns red. Taehyung's hand is gripping mine tightly, as if he has no plans of letting me go. Just when we reach the small tteokbokki stall, my face lightens up in happiness. I smell the strong flavors in the air around the stall, watering my mouth already.

"You go sit, I'll go order some for us." Taehyung whispers softly against my ear, letting go off my hand. I look around the area for a table for us to sit, spotting the place, i quickly rush towards the table and sit like happy child waiting for food. I watch Taehyung walking towards the table, smiling. He sits across me, pulling the chair a little close to the table.

"I often come to this place. It's small but the food is delicious." He tells, resting his palm under the chin for the support. I smile back, playing with my fingers, "Doesn't matter if the place is small. Food is tasty, count me in." I say, making him laugh a little.

"Don't tell Jimin, what happened just now. He'll get overprotective." I say all of sudden. He lets out deep sigh, "I have to tell him everything so can't promise." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

I twitch my upper lip, annoyed, "Why do you have to report anything at all?" I ask. He was about to speak but a guy with our food arrived to the table. Taehyung smiles brighten looking at the waiter; they must know each other as he visit this place often.

I look at the boy, who places the tray on the table. He is wearing a black zipper hoodie, grey denim jeans and a black snap back. Also, A pair of round glasses on this bridge of his nose; don't know if it's a number one or just a style statement. He is quite tall and muscular.

"Is she your girlfriend, Hyung?"

His voice brings me out of the zoning state, I was quite lost while checking him out. Lately, I have been surrounded by some really extra handsome looking boys unlike before. I smile shyly, tugging a piece of hair behind my ear. I think, he must have noticed me checking him out like a hungry hoe; where is the lie though? I am really hungry right now but obviously not for him.

Taehyung giggles, "Aniyo! We are just friends, Jeonggukie." Jeonggukie? are they this close to be calling each other by nick names? Though it's possible as Taehyung's skills of befriending people is amazing; this boy makes new friends even in washrooms.

The smiles nervously, standing next to our table. He quickly bows down to greet me, awkwardly but cute.

"Hyung! You know, I am transferred to your college." He tells Taehyung happily.

"Really? Wah! That's amazing. We'll be seeing each other more often now." He winks playfully. I scoff, looking staring at the Taehyung; he can surely flirt with anyone, i guess. what a tease.

"Oh, I didn't introduce you guys." Taehyung looks at me, smiling.

"Kookie, This is Y/N."

"Y/N, This is Jeongguk."

I smile, pulling out my hand to shake with his, "Hello!" He looks at him and then back to him hand, I feel awkward as he takes a little while to bring out his hand to grab mine but immediately smile, "Hey!" He says barely audible. Is he shy? Or He doesn't like me?

"Don't mind him. He's just a little shy when it comes to meet new people." Taehyung says, looking at me and then back at him. I nod my head, letting them know that i understand and it's absolutely fine.

"Enjoy the food, tell me if you need more." He flashes a smile to us and runs back to the stall area. I lick my bottom lip, staring down at the steaming hot spicy rice cakes. Taehyung picks up the chopstick and chuckles, "Eat," I grin cutely, picking the chopstick and shoving two piece of rice cakes into my mouth, moaning, "Hmm, It's so good."

Taehyung laughs, "Yah! stop with the sounds. People around will think, I am doing something to you." I choke, glaring playfully at him while putting another two pieces of rice cakes with a little kimchi into my mouth.

"How old is he?" I ask suddenly.

"21" Taehyung tells, eating. Oh! he is my age. Interesting..

"What major?" I ask again.

Taehyung looks to the right, squinting his eyes; making it look like as if he is thinking about something. "Hmm, He told me once but i don't remember. Come on, eat quickly so i can drop you home and go back to mine."

[ AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW ]

"Y/N"

"Hey, wake up."

The rise in volume musters was useless as you didn't move an inch. Taehyung sits back in his seat, sighing loudly. He groans, covering his face, "Why do i have to be so whipped for my own best friend to do whatever he asks me to do?"

He gets out of the car and tries to carry you out, since it's clear that you didn't plan on making it easy for him. This is going to be a long night, He thought, staring at your peaceful sleeping figure. Taehyung unbuckles the seat belt, Hesitating, He moves one arm under the bend of her knees. The other followed to grab a hold of her shoulders, so he can support her back.

Not going to lie, He stumbles a bit when he managed to get you in the air. "Shit, How are you so heavy?" Taehyung complains, "You are not even that tall." He scoffs.

After slamming the car's door with his foot, He struggles to walk as you start to cling against his body like a baby koala. Snuggling your face into the crook of neck, your heavy breathing is a little ticklish for him but he focused on maintaining his composure.

Once he reached in front of your house's door, he quickly pressed the pass code. Obviously, Jimin knows your house pass code, even though you have changed it a number of times. Some how, He always makes you spit out the new pass code to him, that's how Taehyung knows it.

He quickly opens the door, moving inside. You tighten your grip around his neck, letting our small whimper. He freezes in place, hearing you make such sound in your sleep. He shakes his head, staring down to your face; which is covered by hair messily.

"Tsk! What kind of dreams, she is having." Taehyung groans, placing you on the bed. He stretches his arms up in the air. He quickly covers you with the blanket before removing your shoes. Staring at your sleeping face, A smile spreads across his lips, "Sleep well," He whispers, placing a soft peck on your forehead.

He stands up, turning away from you but you grab his hand, startling him. He turns around quickly, staring at you as you are still asleep. Your lips trembles, as you try to speak in your sleep,

"Stay... please stay with me, Jimin-ah.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.5K 61
He's her target. She's his first love (WARNING: INTENSE SEXUAL CONTENT). ~~~ When Y/n L/n, a spy for one of the biggest mafias in New York City, gets...
3.6M 233K 132
"Jimin...I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "I um...I'm p-pregnant..." His face suddenly contorts with both confusion and disgust as his he...
651K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
37.4K 3K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...