NA TUM JANO NA HUM ( COmplet...

Galing kay NiranjanaNepol

Higit pa

PROLOG
1 Arnav and Aman
2 Who is she?
Flawless Beauty
Both are same
We Met
Something Unknown
7 I Love this Love
8 I Want to Marry you
10 U R Everything to Me
11 where is She?
12 Carbon Sheet
She is here
Home Made Food
Bitter Past
Voice of Heart
Just a Paper
Engagement?
She will come
Because I Love You
House became Home
Lard Governor
I'm Maid
Interesting Coincidence
What happen to you ?
Girl Thing
Discussion
I care for you
First Long Drive
What she had done?
Wife's Duty
What was that?
Heat Energy
Special Blanket
Chotte
Is that your plan?
Going Back?
38 Spy?
39 I'M Your's
40 Proposal
41 Evil plan.
42 Sheetal?
43 Where were you?
44 My Ratna's son
45 Surprise
46 Birthday Gift
48 End of the Evil
48 After effect of oneness
49 Mrs.ASR
50 New Life
51 Aarashi

9 Can I Get the Job

12.1K 629 80
Galing kay NiranjanaNepol

Part 9

Aman was in tension. It was already evening. In the morning, Arnav didn't pick up his calls and after some time his phone was switched off. Somewhere his mind warned him as Arnav might come to know about the truth. He was roaming all over Lucknow looking for Arnav. At last, he found him by using his mobile's IMEI number. He went to the place which was somewhat 50km away from Lucknow. He knows Arnav always prefer long drives whenever he was upset.

Aman wanted to know just one thing. Even after knowing the truth, did Arnav still wants to hold Khushi or not? If it will be yes then he has much more to do.

When Aman saw Arnav, he felt like someone was squeezing his heart. Arnav was sitting in the middle of the road, hugging his knees.

A Business Tycoon, The King of the Fashion world, The Mighty ASR was sitting on the road helplessly.

Aman was afraid to be near him. Because that was the situation he never faced. He didn't know how to handle it. He was watching Arnav from the distance without any idea. That's when he saw Arnav himself was getting up. He banged his hand on the bonnet of the car and roared in anger like he was letting out his frustration. Does it help? No way.

This was high time, Aman reached him and in no time Arnav hugged Aman and cried Leaning on his shoulders. Aman cursed himself for being helpless that he was unable to do anything to make his friend feel better. He hugged him tightly. Arnav broke the hug and looked at Aman.

Arnav: I want to kill the person with whom Khushi got engaged. Arnav was ready to kill someone to get Khushi. This was something he never expected from Arnav. Maybe he told that in anger. Let him cool down or do something to cool him down.

Aman: leave it to me. I will send him out of the world.

Aman knows that it was not easy. No one gave him acute details about him but everyone knows that Khushi was engaged with someone because it happened between two families, not in front of the world. He doesn't want to upset Arnav right now by revealing it and he was not in the mood to analyze anything. He will talk to him later. The only courage is, that it was JUST an engagement. That's all. At the same time, he took an oath that he will make KHUSHI his BHABI. No matter what. No matter who will stand against him. No matter whether even KHUSHI will be fine with it or not.

Next day.

Royal Merchant Company.

It was a "ROYAL" Merchant company, but there was nothing called ROYAL except its name. Khushi was at work. Her mind was not into her work since yesterday. That guy, she doesn't even know his name and he wants to marry her? She was hell nervous. That's when she got a call, and it was from Buaji.

Buaji: Hai re Nand Kishore, What can I say Titalliya?

Khushi(nervously): what happened buaji? Is Amma fine?

Buaji: The doctor told me that Garima needs an operation as much as possible.

Khushi(shockingly): What? Buaji please don't get upset. I will be there in half an hour.

She got permission after giving a lot of reasons and left for Hospital. When she reached the hospital she saw Buaji was in tears.

Khushi: Buaji, What's the matter?

Buaji: Garima needs an immediate operation. Kidney transplantation. I don't know what we can do. (she said while crying) Your earnings are not even enough for our lively hood. From where will we get this huge amount for the surgery? It won't stop with the surgery itself. We will have to spend a lot to get her normal after her operation too. We can't ignore her after-care. (pause)

Khushi could sense Buaji was hesitating for something.

Khushi: Buaji do you want to say something?

Buaji: Kosi, why don't we ask for help from that guy who helped you that day? Didn't he say that he will help? What is his name??? (she thinks)

Khushi was shocked. Not that Buaji was thinking of "that man" at this stage. Anyone in Buaji's place will think of all the possibilities to save Garima's life. But Khushi couldn't let him enter our lives at any cost.

Khushi: Buaji how can you even think so? We don't even know who that man is. From where he is. What if he has bad intentions? How could we believe him in the first place?

Buaji: Don't say like that Kosi Don't I have experience in guessing people? I don't think that guy can be bad. If he so then why did he admit you to the hospital that day when you were unconscious? Couldn't he have done whatever he wanted if he had bad intentions?

That's the point. Yes, he could have done so. But how could she say to Buaji that he asked her for marriage?

Khushi: maybe Buaji. But what people will think if suddenly a man comes for our help? What will society speak about me?

Buaji was stuck. Khushi is right. People may talk rubbish mercilessly which she couldn't offer. Buaji's face hung in disappointment. The only thing she had hope for was also closed.

Khushi: Don't worry Buaji, Devi Maiya will show us the right path.

Buaji(sighed): At last that's the only belief of poor people like us.

They didn't get any idea to implement in getting money. Khushi asked in her company and they didn't even care of answering her kindly. It was a small sector. There was no permanent job security. They could terminate anyone and anytime. That was Khushi's job. The whole day went in search of getting money idea.

Next day

Devi Maiya temple

Khushi was there to get help from her friend Devi Maiya. She was standing in front of the idol and praying in mind.

Khushi( in mind): Hey Devi Maiya, I believe that everything is happening for a reason and I know you will be there with me in every crucial moment of my life. I know you will give your hand to me to hold. Now I need your hand Devi Maiya. I already lost my Father; I don't want to lose my mother too. Please mercy on me Devi Maiya. Don't maorphorphanan.

She lit the lamp and that's when she heard someone talking with Panditji. She knew him. He was one of the prestigious men in the Area. Paramveer Singh.

Param: A wealthy family needs an ATTENDANT to take care of an old-age woman panditji. They are well-known people in Delhi.

Panditji: Delhi? Didn't they get anyone from Delhi? Why from Lucknow?

Param: Not only from Lucknow, but they are also searching from all over India because their conditions are like that.

Panditji: what conditions?

Param: They want a girl who is not using mobile phones. Mainly Whatsapp and Facebook stuff. Do you think is it possible these days?

Panditji: why so?

Param: If she is interested in those things then she will forget her job and always drown in it. that's why.

Panditji( chuckled): They are intelligent.

Param: That's why it's getting tough. They want a girl without a mobile but patience. From where I will find a girl like that? No one is ready to do the job even after they are ready to give a huge salary without any demand. They just need a loyal servant. That's all. Money is not at all matter.

Khushi came in front of him.

Khushi: Can I get the job uncle?

Param and Panditji looked at each other. They know her current situation. They know very well that no one could do the job better than Khushi.

Param: But Beta, you should stay at their place for at least three months, because their mother is counting her days. It's a kind of job which is full of tolerance and patience. It won't be that easy to handle a patient.

Khushi: I will do anything to save my mother and I won't get a good chance more than this. Please help me to get the job uncle.

Param: you do not need to plead beta, they are really lucky to have you as an attendant. Their waiting was worthy. ( he touched her head) you will get the Job. Don't worry I will ask them to pay your salary in advance. Then you can do your mother's operation as much as faster.

Khushi looked at Devi Maiya Idol with teary eyes and thanked her by spilling her tears as she heard her prayer. So soon.

Panditji: Khushi beta can you please stay here for some time until I will bring Prasad for pooja? I will return soon.

Khushi: sure panditji. You can go.

Panditji went to his house to bring Prasad. Khushi was delighted. She stood there for five minutes. That's when she heard her name. She saw Arnav in front of her, removing his goggle, looking at her sternly. Khushi ignored him and was about to go,

Arnav: I heard that your mother needs an operation. Your one YES can solve all your problems. Marry me.

Khushi: can't you understand once? Didn't I say that I'm engaged to someone?

Arnav(dragged her by her shoulder with rage): You are engaged, it won't help you to save your mother.

Khushi: I don't need your concern. I can handle it on my own.

Arnav: Think once. You will never get such an opportunity. You can live like a Queen.

Khushi: For your kind information, It depends upon our opinion, not on money. Already I'm a Queen in my life. I'm happy about what I'm doing. A person like you who is always fond of money won't understand that.

Arnav's grip on her shoulder slackened. Khushi went from there leaving stunned Arnav. A small girl was giving him a lesson every day and he was getting interested in those lessons and also in the Teacher. She was amazing. If she was amazing then she will be tough to get. He liked to be the owner of RARE pieces. What if she was not ready? Arnav Singh Raizada knew how to seize it.

To be continued...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.5K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
4.3K 359 2
peep to know ❤❤
276K 23.7K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi