Kissed by the Baddest Bidder...

Oleh LilyWzy14

Mother ran away when she found out she was pregnant for some reason. So I was born without knowing who my fat... Lebih Banyak

KBTBB
The first bidder
iPilot
Eisuke-one
Eisuke-two
Eisuke - three
Eisuke - Four
Eisuke - Five
Eisuke - Six
Eisuke - Seven
Eisuke-eight
Eisuke - nine
Eisuke-ten
Eisuke-eleven
Eisuke-twelve
Eisuke-thirteen
Eisuke-fourteen
Eisuke- fifteen
Second Bidder
Ota-one
Ota-two
Ota-three
Ota-four
Random
Ota-five
Ota-six
Ota-seven
Ota-eight
Ota-nine
Ota-ten
Ota-eleven
Ota-twelve
Ota-thirteen
Ota-fourteen
Ota-Fifteen
Third
Soryu-one
Soryu-two
Soryu-three
Soryu-Four
Soryu-Five
Soryu-Six
Soryu-seven
Soryu-eight
Soryu-nine
Soryu-ten
Soryu-Eleven
Soryu-twelve
Pic
Soryu-Thirteen
Soryu-fourteen
Soryu-Fifteen
Fourth
Baba-One
Baba-two
Baba-three
Baba-four
Baba-five
Baba-Six
Baba-Seven
Baba-Eight
Baba-Nine
Baba-ten
Baba-eleven
Baba-Twelve
Baba-thirteen
Baba-fourteen
Baba-fifteen
Fifth
Mamoru-one
Mamoru-two
Mamoru-three
Mamoru-four
Mamoru-five
Mamoru - six
Mamoru- seven
Mamoru - eight
Mamoru-nine
500 Followers Special: Q&A
Mamoru - Ten
Mamoru - eleven
Mamoru - twelve
Mamoru-thirteen
Mamoru - fourteen
Mamoru - fifteen
Epilogue - Akemi
Epilogue - Misaki
Epilogue - Yui
Epilogue - Miki
Epilogue - Kyoko
Just spare three minutes of your life to read this
{Spin-off} His Love Story: Asher
{Spin-off} High School Story: Miki
{Spin-off} High School Story: Yui
{Spin-off} High School Story: Kyoko

{Spin-off} High School Story: Akemi

915 29 0
Oleh LilyWzy14

A sub story from when Akemi was in high school!!! xD So around 14-16 years old

I know I haven't been writing my fanfics for nearly a year now, but two days ago, I suddenly felt a spring of inspiration for them xD and imma take advantage of my spring break (even tho i have a shit ton of hw) and try to update

Enjoy!

Akemi's PoV

"Are you... perhaps related to Eisuke Ichinomiya?" 

"Who?" I asked, sparing the girl in front of me a glance.

She gasped. "Eisuke Ichinomiya! The head of the Ichinomiya group who runs basically half of this world?! He OWNS hotel Tres Spades! You have the same surname!"

"That doesn't mean anything. Ichinomiya isn't an uncommon family name," I stated, then going back to my studies. It was because I was surrounded by gossipy teens like her that I wanted to get the hell out of high school as soon as possible.

"That's true..." she mumbled, then eventually left me alone.

After the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day, I tidied up my stuff and got up from my seat. On my way out, I tossed away three tests that were handed back today; all of them had bright red 100s on them.

I was stopped at the front of my class. I glanced up to see a classmate. He was the vice-president of my presidency at school. I was in my second year and hopefully last. I was working on skipping the last grade.

"Do you have questions regarding the upcoming English contest?" I questioned, even though I already knew the answer.

"No. Everything about that is all set," he assured. He was blocking the door, and other students were starting to stare. I just wanted to hurry home and eat. 

I was starving; my lunch got stolen today.

I attended an elite high school where most people were talented and respectful. But there was always just a few people who rode on their parents' coattails and acted like delinquents, flaunting money that wasn't theirs.

He leaned against the door frame and smiled charmingly at me. "I'm here for a private manner. If you have time this weekend, would you like--"

"I refuse."

He froze. But he shouldn't have been surprised. I've refused everybody since the first year of high school. I wasn't looking for a relationship.

Murmurs arose from around me. Both positive and negative.

"What the hell?! She didn't have to be so mean about it!"
"That's our president! Don't succumb to anyone!"
"Ouch. I felt that rejection from here."
"Ugh! I'd kill for Takagi-senpai to ask me out!"

"Maybe that's exactly why he wouldn't ask you out."

"I-I see. That's understandable." He played it off cool and scratched his head. I stared at him until he moved from the doorway.

As I descended the stairs, people avoided me. As I strode across the hall, people avoided me. As I passed by club rooms, people stopped fooling around and went to work. As I walked across the track, the athletes began to run faster. As I forced open the door of the tool shed in the yard, the delinquents hurriedly stood up and stepped on their cigarettes.

"K-Kaichō (President)..." One of them stuttered. I recognized him as a celebrity's son.

"You!" One of the girls came up and grabbed me by my collar. I recognized her as the daughter of a high-reputed lawyer. It seems like she got tired of hearing about right and wrong for her entire life.

"Don't touch me," I said calmly. I wrapped my fingers around her wrist. In an instant, she fell to her knees and loosened her grip.

I'm glad I learned a little something from the captain of the judo club.

"This is the third time this month. You're not getting any more chances. Smoking is strictly prohibited on campus," I stated mercilessly. "I'm not letting it go this time. This is going to the counselor and calls will be made to your parents."

"Wait, Akemi." A guy my age ran up. He got around and blocked my way. Why was everybody blocking the door for me today?

"Your mother would be rather surprised, Hyosuke." I crossed my arms. We happened to know each other since junior high. His mother was the best female surgeon in Tokyo. What a shame her son turned to smoking at the age of 16.

He gulped. The reason why I gave these bunch of students a second chance is because none of them are bad on the inside. They either gave in to peer pressure or tried to escape from their pressuring households. But if skipping class has escalated to smoking on campus, I need to hand this over to the authorities.

"Do you really think you have us around your little finger?" Another girl taunted. "Go ahead. My parents won't even care."

"Whether they care or not is none of my business. I'm simply tired of staying after school for you lot all the time when I can be at home, enjoying dessert."

I strolled past Hyosuke at the door. He turned around last minute and yelled out of desperation, "We won't leave behind any proof once you get the principal here, anyway!"

Oh?

I turned my head back with my signature smirk. "Who do you think they'll believe? The student body president who has always been a model student, or you lot who have been skipping classes since the beginning of the school year? If I spice the story up with you stealing money or consuming alcohol, do you think the teachers would believe you over me?"

A frightened expression finally took over their faces. It brought me absolute joy.

"What about the graffiti at the back of the building last week? The chairman was furious about that," I added.

"That wasn't us! I swear!" Hyosuke exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement.

"What if I blamed it on you? Even with zero evidence? Would the teachers trust me? I'm actually quite curious. Let's see. Smoking plus alcohol, theft, and destruction of school property. What would that result in? Would you like to tell us, Saki? Your father's a lawyer, after all."

"Okay, okay! You win!" She shouted, then added in a whisper, "I'll go give myself up."

"Wonderful! That'd save a lot of my time." I grinned, then turned right around and headed towards the school gate. I tossed a glare behind my shoulder one last time and warned, "I'll ask the teacher who gave themselves up tomorrow. I'd better hear all eight of your names."

When I got home, the house was empty. I opened my laptop and checked the stocks. My mom was always on about how much I took on from my dad, including his appearance and personality. I smirked. At least that meant he was smart.

And cocky.

I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in. The tips brushed against the chair I was sitting on. When'd my hair grow this long? 

Just then, the door opened. I turned around to see mom lifting a few bags of groceries in the doorway. I watched blankly until she looked up with an irk mark on her head. "Jeez, Akemi, come help me!"

"Right." I slipped off my seat and walked over. 

Half an hour later, the two of us sat at the dining table. I glanced up at my mom, who hadn't touched her plate for an entire minute now. She had a sad look in her eyes and while mumbling, "This was his favorite dish."

My own mother confused me sometimes. She always seemed to think about my dad, so then why did she leave him? What kind of circumstances was she in that she convinced herself that running away was the best option?

If love was this much work, I'd rather stay single for the rest of my life.

~ ~ ~

By the end of the year, I've officially completed my high school career. I cleaned out my desk into a large plastic bag. I was no longer in uniform. I wore a denim jacket over a black and white shirt. My jeans stretched as I strolled down the hallway in heeled boots.

By the time I dropped my student president armband off at the meeting room, a group of students had gathered at the door.

"The first time I ever see you smile is when you're ready to leave this place, huh?" said the vice-president. Now the president, since I was leaving.

"Yup. I feel like a boulder has been lifted from my shoulders and transferred to yours," I spoke light-heartedly. 

"...You look much more beautiful when you're smiling," he said sadly.

"Why thank you," I said, cocking my head and beaming him a fake smile. I was never going to see these old classmates again, might as well act nice before parting.

"Akemi!" Hyosuke squeezed through the crowd with a gift basket filled with sweets and snacks. I knew right away that his mother prepared this. I saw her often back in junior high since her son got in trouble with the staff a lot. She quite liked me.

"My mom heard you were leaving. Here." He reached out. I accepted the basket out of politeness. "Sorry for causing you trouble all the time. I mean it."

Afterward, The rest of the student body went to an assembly about their next year of high school. Graduation is tomorrow, but I don't plan on attending. I already got my diploma. I don't want to come back here again.

I held my school bag over my left shoulder and the gift basket in my right hand. As I neared the school gates, I saw the garbage truck. Workers were busy about at the back of the school, paying no attention to the car. The back was open.

I glanced at the gift basket, then at the opened garbage truck.

I eventually got home with one hand empty. Mom beamed when she saw me.

"You've officially graduated high school at the age of 16! How do you feel?"

"Nothing special." I lifted up my left arm, revealing my school bag and the gift basket. "Someone gave me this in farewell."

I didn't have it in me to throw it away after all.

"Who? Was it a boy? Is he good-looking?" she grinned.

"Not telling. Yes, and maybe. I didn't pay attention." I dropped the basket into her arms and went upstairs.

I browsed the internet when I came across an ad, an ad of the most gorgeous hotel I'd ever seen. I knew right away that it was Tres Spades. Several of my classmates have been there before. I only heard legends about it.

I smiled a little. If I plan my future out right, someday, I'd be able to live somewhere that beautiful, too. 

Akemi Ichinomiya.

That name will get out there one day.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
80.2K 2.3K 11
Royal Kuran is a pureblood vampire. She is the younger sister of Kaname, by 1 year, and the older sister of Yuki. She was cursed by Rido; every time...
260K 10.4K 61
❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown goddess fall downs on earth and ends up...
204K 3.7K 29
Team Natsu went on a job to capture an evil wizard who turns people into babies. What happens when Lucy turns into a baby during the mission to prote...