ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾33☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾35☽

12.1K 636 134
By poppyayay

| Real Chap— Lookism ep. 38 |
Ep. 35  Friendship
not edited

"Jace. How'd you know I was here?" Vasco asks in all seriousness as he lowers his eyes at him.

You slipped your phone in your pockets as you whistled a tune. Have glances at you with a nervous sweat as he coughs in his fist.

"We're best friends Vasco. By now we can basically sense where each other are" Jace gives a small white lie as he dodges Vasco's innocent gaze 'Y/N, thanks for giving me that tip'

"I-I see!" Vasco says as he trembles with a moved look in his eye "But all of you didn't have to come here through"

What the gang said out loud:
"What do you mean?!"
"We're all friends aren't we?"
"We got eachother's backs!"

What the gang was secretly thinking:
'I didn't want to stay back and plant durian seeds!'
'They won't grow in Korea anyways'
'There's literally no point!'

'They're making me wish that my gang was here' You have a sniffle as you watched their bright friendship.

"But you guys should've worn helmets if you're riding a motorcycle" Vasco scolds "It's dangerous. You guys should just walk home"

"It's all over for you now! I'll crush your shoulders and—" He's eyes widens as the fatass felt a sudden pressure around his wrists. And before he knew it, his arms were spread apart and his body was kneeling on the ground under Vasco's hand.

"ARRRGH!" He screams in pure agony as Vasco's iron grip pierces into his shoulder blade.

'There it is! The shoulder grab!'
'It's a killer ☹' (They legitimately placed in a frowny face and I love it)

'No way! He beat him in strength. Even all the sophomores are down and out, and where are those freshman punks? They're late...' Bandanna guy stresses as he bites his bottom lip. 'I have no choice, I'll have to get away! But how?'

He's eyes scanned the bloody battlefield as they land on Daniel. 'That guy! He's a damn coward! I'll beat him down in an instant and make a break for it! Also their girls behind him, I'll just toss them out of the way!'

The bandanna guy rushes up to Daniel's petrified form 'But these punks around him... Even the girls, they all seem so relaxed. What the hell?'

He lunges forward, his fist flying through the air as it aims straight for Daniel's face. An at an inch of a centimeter, bandanna felt gravity shifting.

And at that moment. He knew. He had fucked up.

You held his arm over your shoulder as you flipped him over forcefully. Slamming him into the concrete as you bared your teeth.

He was out cold, his head tilting to the floor as a sudden shriek pierced through the air.

"Babe!" The girl who you didn't even remembered existing for a second came to the guy's side. Tears streaming down her face as she cried and tried waking the guy up.

"Don't bother. He won't wake up for another two or three days" You state coldly "You're lucky I went easy on him"

"Yo-You're a monster!" She accused as she bawls into her hands. "He didn't deserve all of this!"

You stayed silent as everybody around you furrowed down their eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me? You guys were the one who exploited people, you even used violence!" Mira suddenly shouts as Yui nods in agreement.

"If anybody is the monster you guys are! Y/N is right, you're lucky we didn't call the police on you yet!" Yui glares at the girl's shrinking form.

"You bitches started this first, don't even pin this on Y/N" Zack scowls in aggravation.

"She was protecting me from him, so dont call her that" Daniel reasons, holding a frown and a dark look.

'This is getting out of hand, it'll be bad if all of them would actually kill them because of this' Jace thinks silently before realization hits him 'Oh no, Vasco could be—'

Tears streams down Vasco's face as he looks absolutely distressed.

'H-He's crying?!' Jace thinks in surprised 'I thought he would've been angry'

Vasco is currently conflicted over taking who's side.

You watched your new found friends defend you as you watched them angrily staring down at the girl.

You felt a warm feeling in your heart as you gave a heavy exhale, you walked up to the grieving girl while holding your phone out "Let's call the ambulance"

But like that the Craigslist incident came to an end.

'Yui texted me but it seemed like they all resolved it on their own' Gun thinks 'I didn't think Burned Knuckles would come in too but the most impressive person was definitely her!'

'She's definitely seemed to get stronger as time goes on, but that other kid, Daniel seems to have some potential as well. I definitely now know why he asked me to watch these two.' Gun thinks.

"Yo Y/N we should fight again, you're mean" Zack bothers you as you continue to ignore him. "Come on, lets fight like old times. Maybe in a ring or something"

"Y/N~ ♡ What're you doing afterschool? Wanna do a test prep?" Yui walks up to your desk as your yawned groggily.

"Wait what test?"

"Y/N you seriously don't remember?" Mira barges in as she glares at Yui.

"Huh? What? Is it like an algebra test again?"

"No Y/N. It's the midterms"

...

What?

Also if you missed it, there's the Q and A chapter before this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 88 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...
527K 24.3K 100
🌸Y/n L/n is the leader of the well known group named as Wolf Bite, they were famous because they were the strong and unbeatable force among the othe...
96.4K 3.9K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...