Love and Traitors (Book 1)

By RozaANDDimka

I wouldn't say life was normal for Everly but after being thrown into the unknown and terrifying world of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 35

2.6K 12 2
By RozaANDDimka

He pulled back breathing hard and just held my head in his lap. I was furious with him but I still loved him. I sounded like a crazy love sick girl but I had bitten him without his permission before so I guess this was just pay back. He didn't say anything he dropped my head on his seat as he got out and stormed into the house. I smirked evilly when I realized my blood was dripping onto his precious car seats. I willed my neck to not heal so I could keep bleeding all over his car. I sighed and pulled myself up when the bite marks had healed. Sure I could go yell at Rohan right now but he would hate it even more if I just gave him the silent treatment. I immediately started taking the uncomfortable pin's out of my hair and it fell down on to my shoulders making me shiver. I looked at myself in the mirror at how the dark blood contrasted against my pale skin. I really hoped the blood would come out of my dress. Tears almost came to my eyes when I thought about my beautiful dress possibly being ruined forever. I started to unzip so I could change and sleep when my door opened. I turned holding my dress up against myself. 

" Can I help you with something?" I glared at him and the guilty face he was pulling. If he thought I saw going to forgive him so easily he was going to be very disapointed.

" I just thought you would wanna come to bed?" My eyes widened when I realized he was just ignoring what he had done.

" No you crazy ass!" I walked into my wardrobe and slipped out of the dress and put a night gown on. He was standing at the door just staring at me changing. He could look all he wants he wasn't getting any of it for an absurd amount of time. 

" I'm sorry about your dress I can get it cleaned" I almost exploded at how he had said sorry about my dress before he said sorry about practically attacking me. I threw my dress in his face and then shoved past him to my bed. I huffed in anger as I got under the sheets. I didn't hear him leave so I just kept my eyes closed until I felt the bed dip and arms going around me. I pulled away and sat up.

" What are you doing I thought it was pretty obvious I didn't want to be around you right now" He didn't say anything he just sighed and didn't move. He started kissing my shoulder and I shivered wanting to give in to him in that second. His lips sent tingles through my whole body even though not even an hour ago he had been using that mouth to suck my blood. 

" Please stop kissing me Rohan" He pulled back and looked at me pleading.

" I'm so sorry Crystal let me try to explain?" I nodded and waited for him to start talking. He took both my hands.

" Through the whole night you kept dancing with other guys and I know that you felt like you had too but it was the first guy you danced with that bothered me" Oh no so he had seen the guy nearly kiss me. No wonder he had been so angry I would of gone on a killing spree if some girl tried to kiss Rohan with me in the room.

" I'm sorry Rohan I don't know what happened one minute we were talking and the next we were about to kiss, Do you know who he was? He kept staring at me the whole night and Alec reconized him but couldn't remember where he had seen him" Rohan looked thoughtful with a mixture of anger on his face.

" Of course I know who he is, It's Anna's brother" I couldn't of been more surprised by his words I had to blink a few times to get back in my right mind. Why would Anna's brother try to kiss me? You would think he would hate me for ruining his sister's chance of becoming king and indirectly ruining her brother's chance to be apart of the royal family.

" Johnathan his name is, I knew it was him and I would of said something but I couldn't make a scene in front of all those people, I wanted to rip his head off through out the whole night and then when I saw that slave's hands all over you and you not stopping him well that just pushed me over the edge even though none of it was your fault I took my anger out on you and my jealousy took over and I wanted to make you know that your mine, I'm so embarrassed of the way I acted and how possessive I was" His little speech made me feel a whole lot better about what he had done. He just wanted to feel like I was his and only his. I couldn't blame him I wanted him to know he was mine too. I kissed him and he sighed in relief. We didn't have sex we just held each other all night just wanting to reassure each other that we would also have each other no matter what.

I couldn't of been in a better mood the next day when I woke up. I left Rohan sleeping in my bed and walked downstairs to get something to drink out of the fridge. I wanted to get out of the house so I went back up stairs to get my dress from last night to take it to the dry cleaners in town. Rohan was sitting in bed just relaxing and he smiled as I walked into the room.

" Hey, I was just going to take my dress to get it cleaned, Why don't you come with me?" He got up and hugged me from behind.

" I would love to but I am helping my dad with some royal stuff so I need to stay here and make some calls sorry" I pouted at him since I would of enjoyed a day out with him having lunch and just relaxing for once. I got dressed in some jeans and a white t-shirt.

" Can I please take your car?" He pursed his lips and then it broke out into a huge smile. I shook my head at his sudden change in mood. He took my hand without saying anything and started dragging me downstairs just like his sister. He was taking me towards the garage and I guessed that meant he was letting me use his car. I went to hug him and say bye when my eyes landed on it. I couldn't talk for at least a full minute I was in so much shock.

" You brought a new car?"

" Yes I brought it for you" I looked to him and he seemed just as happy as I was. It was brand new. It was a little black convertible but it was Mercedes and it would of cost alot of money. I loved it and I was hugging Rohan so tight I couldn't believe he hadn't popped open yet.

" Calm down I only got it for you cause I didn't want you driving mine and crashing it" I looked at him with a 'come on' look and he smirked.

" Ok I got it cause I love you too" I kissed him and everything started to feel like it was spinning.

" Well I'm going to take my fantastic, wonderful new car for a drive" He ran back upstairs in vampire speed and came back down with my dress and put it into the back seat for me. I sighed as I drove off at how lucky I was to have Rohan. I didn't understand how he wanted me but he did and nothing could make me happier. I bit my lip in excitement as I sped towards the town seeing how fast this car could really go. I explained to the cleaners that my friend had cut themselves and it had gotten on my dress. They looked suspicious but it was better then telling them that my boyfriend had bit me because he was jealous and the blood had soaked into my beautiful dress. I walked down the street glancing in the shop windows wishing I had got some money off of Rohan. I was less then ten metres from my car when someone slipped there hand into mine as I walked along. I quickly looked to the person falling in to step next to me. It was him the guy from the ball, Johnathan. Anna's brother. I pulled my hand out of his and kept walking to my car when he appeared in front of me.

" Hey Princess, Doing a little shopping?" He smirked at me and now that I knew he was Anna's brother I could see the resemblance. I shook my head    and went to make my way around him when his arm shot out and grabbed my arm.

" Please don't touch me, I don't know you" His face went angry for a moment before his smirk returned and he pulled me close. I could feel he was stronger then me so I knew he was older then me. He wouldn't hurt me though I was a princess and he knew it.

" You know me and you didn't mind me touching you the other night when you tried to kiss me" I glared at him.

" You made me kiss you I don't know how but you did! I love Rohan now please let me passed" He started pulling me along past my car and I pull from him as hard as I could but he wasn't letting go. I couldn't believe nobody seemed to notice I was being dragged forcibly down the street. He threw me in a passenger seat and I shoved against the door trying to get out but it was locked and before I knew it he was in the car in the drivers seat.

" I'm warning you now don't try to leave again" I ignored him and went to smash the car window to get out when he shoved something into my leg. I screamed.

" What the fu*k!" Stuck in my leg was a wooden staked. I grabbed it and pulled it out and couldn't help the agonizing scream that left my mouth. I dropped the stake and it clattered to the car floor. I put my hand over the hole in my leg and ground my teeth together.

" You crazy freak what the hell did you do that for?"

" Cause you were annoying me and I told you not to try and get out" My leg wasn't healing as fast as other stuff did and I assumed it was because it was alot larger then any other injury I had sustained since being a vampire. It felt like someone was continuously pouring acid in the wound. I was crying and I was biting my tongue to keep myself from screaming.

" You know if you had of just left my sister and Rohan alone none of this would of happened" His sister? Oh shit he meant Anna's was he doing this for her. That crazy bitch was getting her brother to take me and stake me. 

" You just staked me because your sister is jealous? Wow your whole family has issues" He hit the wound in my leg and I screamed.

" Maybe you should just stop talking princess" I put my head back silently wishing this was a nightmare and any minute I would wake up in Rohan's arms. I didn't speak again till we stopped. We were parked in front of a big mansion. There weren't any other houses around it and that scared me if nobody was around nobody would be able to hear me scream.

" Where are we?"

" My house" He started pulling me out of the car and I was desperately trying to hold onto my leg to stop the pain. 

" Your house or your family's house?" My voice trembled when I talked from the pain I was feeling. I wasn't scared of his weak family. I pushed against his body as he walked and as we got to the stairs he took hold of my hair and dragged me up to the door by my hair. The door opened before we got to it and I turned my head to look who was in the doorway.

" Took you long enough, I see she hasn't been playing nice?" That sickly sweet voice made me want to gag. She was standing there in six inch heels, a mini skirt and a tube top. Johnathan kept dragging me until we were in the door then Anna shut it behind us.

" Put her in that old guest room for now and stay with her I'll be up there soon" He began dragging me again up more stairs and I just wanted to pass out so I didn't have to feel the pain anymore. Johnathan opened a door and I went flying across the room and hit the wall. He came over to me and picked me up and put me on the bed. He came up next to me and ran his hand up my leg over my jeans. He got up to my t-shirt and slipped his hand under it. I squirmed around but he held me down and kissed me. I bit his lip and he pulled back and slapped me hard across the face.

" Let's finish what we started at the ball" I screamed as his lips crashed to mine. This couldn't happen to me. I couldn't let him do this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 104 32
Sage is your every day seventeen year old girl, but her life changes when she finds out she's getting stalked. The stalker stirs up stuff from her pa...
27K 261 17
It's about a vampire who waited for the reincarnation of the woman he love ,... he managed to meet her ... but there is a problem ... she is way too...
265K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))
132 38 26
Allison had a sort of normal life?, then when she was 22, she was kidnapped, and then left on the streets of New York, then as she meets the man she'...