Ever After |all human| COMPLE...

By lordsasskins

| edwardxbella | A broken boy in Florida. A lonely girl in Washington. An anonymous chat room, where two lost... More

| PREFACE |
01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Please read, friendsπŸ’–πŸ’–
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
hola!πŸ˜„
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
| Epilogue |

Chapter 27

731 29 7
By lordsasskins

Rosalie's POV ;.

"So what are we doing for Valentine's day?" I teased Emmett as we picked at our lunch.

"I'm not going to tell you that," he answered with a grin, leaning in to give me a kiss. "But you'll love it, I promise."

"I for one don't see the point in Valentine's day and don't plan on celebrating it." Jasper said in a slow tone, I could tell he was just teasing Alice.

"Jackass," she growled playfully as she smacked his arm.

"Hoooo boy," Edward teasingly called as he came up to sit at the table with us, "you messed with the wrong girls feelings." He snapped his fingers dramatically.

I chuckled softly at his antics before piping up, "where is Bella?"

"She texted me and told me to meet her here." He responded, sitting back in his seat, "along with some other things but I think I should keep that to myself."

"Ugh," I said with a laugh. "TMI."

He grinned and looked around the room in search for her.

"So what are you doing for Bella?" Jasper asked.

"Huh?" Edward asked, seemingly genuinely confused as he turned back to us.

"For your first valentines day together?" Emmett said, exasperated.

"Bella said she doesn't want to do anything. " Edward answered.

"All girls say that!" I gasped, shocked that he wasn't planning anything, "that's code for, 'do something romantic and I'll be happy'."

The look of sheer horror that crossed Edwards face was almost enough to make me laugh.

"Were you planning on anything?" Alice asked.

"The usual, flowers and chocolates." He shrugged.

"Valentines Day falls on a weekend this year, and aren't you going to see your ex the day after?" Jasper asked.

Edward nodded slowly.

"And you weren't planning anything special for your current girlfriend before taking off to see your ex?" Emmett asked, a bemused smile on his face, "not even, you know, bow chicka wow wow." He started moving his hips and going with his arms awkwardly in his seat.

I smacked his shoulder and Edward rolled his eyes.

"Bella isn't like that," he said, understanding where the guys were going with what they were saying, "She knows nothing is going to happen between Tanya and me."

"Newsflash, bucko, all girls are like that, even when they know logically you wouldn't hurt them." Jasper shrugged.

"You better plan something," I shrugged.

"Fuck," he whispered, sitting back and looking down.

"Reassure her that you are all hers." Alice winked.

"Didn't realize she doubted it." Edward sighed.

"Who is doubting what now?" Bella asked as she approached, she placed her hand on Edwards shoulder and leaned in to press a kiss to his lips.

"Oh, me." Alice piped in, "Edward offered to help me with my chem mark. I doubt anyone could though."

"I'm sure Edward can help," Bella insisted, she moved to rest her head on his shoulder, his arm was around the back of the chair and he rubbed her shoulder with his thumb.

He gave me a look, frowning slightly , and I could practically see the wheels turning in his head. I smirked softly at him, encouraging him and shrugging.

"You got this," i mouthed at him, before turning back to Emmett.

***

Bellas POV ;

I was laying back against the front seat in Alices car, Rosalie was in the back, and as per usual we were driving way beyond the speed limit and my heart was in my throat.

We were on our way to port angeles, Alice and Rosalie were set on getting sexy new outfits for the dates they have planned with their men this coming weekend. I wasn't so worried about it, I had told Edward I didn't want to do anything.

Really, I didnt want him to go out of his way for me. Valentines day is just a rouse to make money anyhow. Edward is loving towards me everyday, he doesnt need some stupid holiday to make me feel special.

"So, what exactly are we doing when we get to the mall?" I questioned

"Uhm" Alice paused, biting her lip, "we will try to find some dresses first, and then we will grab some dinner in the food court before we go for shoes and jewlery and makeup, etc."

I nodded solemly and went back to silence. Alice then turned on the radio and the car was filled with some random pop music on a popular station.

It was about a half an hour later that we finally did pull up to the mall. I grimaced at the amount of cars in the parking lot, knowing the place was going to be packed. 

"I don't want to do this." I said quickly, shaking my head. 

"too late to back out now, we're already here." Rosalie smugly said, I glanced back at her to see a smirk. I groaned.

"cheer up, buttercup." Alice sang. Frowning at Alice, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car.

"I don't even know why I'm here," I muttered, narrowing my eyes, "i dont need a new outfit, I'm not doing  anything this weekend."

"Really?" Rosalie asked from my right, pursing her lips as if she was trying to hide her smile, "why not?"

"Valentine's day is stupid." I shrugged.

"Well, Bella, I sincerely hope you didn't tell Edward that." Rosalie said, there was a tone in her voice that caused me to freeze and look over at her as we walked through the main doors of the mall.

"Why not?" I echoed her words from just moments earlier.

"Edward seems to be such a romantic, I think it would hurt him." She replied, turning away so I couldn't see her face. I frowned at her.

"Just if he does anything for you, don't spaz," Alice told me with a shrug while we walked along the mall, I was idly wondering where we were going - but, my mind was more focused on Edward. Had I hurt his feelings? I didn't think I had. "He is doing it out of love, and you need to remember that."

I froze in my spot.

"He's planning something isn't he?"

Alice shrugged.

Rosalie smirked.

"Shit." I hissed. "I hate valentines day."

Rose and Alice smirked at my whiney voice.

"But?" They both asked at the same time.

I sighed.

"I love Edward." I rolled my eyes. "I can suffer through this and pretend to enjoy it for him."

"That's the spirit!" Rosalie clapped.

"Yeah, whatever." I muttered.

We walked through the mall for a few more minutes before we came to one of Rosalie and Alice's favorite stores.

The inside of the shop screamed sexy and fancy. I myself, felt pretty overwhelmed. I really never liked to shop, but my friends loved it and I loved them.

I would unfortunately do anything for the people I love. The thought made me roll my eyes. Oh well.

"Let's just get this over with." I sighed.

**

It felt like forever later and Rosalie finally had their dresses and shoes, ready to take their purchases up to the till.

Alice had picked a skin tight pink dress with a slit showing off what little thigh it was supposed to cover.

Rosalie had picked a black dress that showed off every curve she had. Hell, it made even my mouth water.

We were walking to the till when something caught Alice's eyes. She headed off to a rack and picked up a gorgeous dark blue dress, turning to me.

"Try this on." She demanded.

"Why?"

"You're going to do a Valentine's thing with Edward,right?" I arched my eyebrow at her while she spoke. "If he is making an effort, you should to."

"Yeah I dont think so."

"Isn't he going to see his ex the next day?" Rosalie piped in, causing me to tense.

"Tanya." I said through a tight jaw.

"So why wouldn't you want to give him a reason to be thinking about you while he's with her?"

I gave her a look.

"You think I'm worried about him and  Tanya?" I asked in disbelief, before remembering they didn't know the full story. It wasn't mine to tell, though. I offered the simplest explanation I could. "Edward loves me, he wouldn't hurt me."

"Even still, I think he deserves it." Alice said suggestively, holding up the dress. I sighed and grabbed it. She was right, he did deserve it.

Also, I deserved the confidence boost.

Do I even own a sexy dress? Every girl should. This is for me as much as him. I nodded solemnly and walked to the dressing room.

After the dress was on I looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe this was my body I was looking at.

First of all, boy, my cleavage. It looked amazing in this dress as well as.. well, all my other curves.

It was sexy, but it was classy. It showed off just enough skin.. but it kept me covered, and it was Edwards favorite shade of blue.

I bit down on my lip in excitement. I still wasn't fussy on celebrating valentines.. but I was very into the idea of wearing this for my Edward.

My Edward.

I suddenly ached for his touch, and couldn't wait to get home so I could go and see him.

It was true, I was a lovestruck fool.

**

Of course, even after buying the dress and matching shoes that wasnt enough for Rose and Alice. They needed jewlery and certain types of makeup. I didn't really participate in that part, as I had what I needed at home.

However, when we went to the lingerie shop, I was more than happy to participate, finding a matching lace bra and pantie set that was the same shade as the dress.

I suddenly had an idea of how I wanted to be done up that night, and suddenly just couldn't wait to do it.

I texted Edward on the way home, asking if it was okay for me to come by.

The girls had dropped me off a few minutes ago, and I brought my clothes up to my room. I placed the bags in my closet and went to haul my phone out of my back pocket to see if Edward had texted back when their was a knock at my bedroom door.

I walked directly to it and opened the door; coming face to face with my adonis.

"Bella," he breathed, reaching down to scoop me up in his arms as he pressed a playful but loving kiss on my lips.

Butterflies erupted in my belly and I clutched to him, vaguly aware of my father just downstairs.

I wondered if this feeling ever went away.. this intense feeling I got whenever I was with him. I surely hoped not. I would never grow tired of it.

A/N. As you can tell I'm still writing fillers as I try and find a way to bring this story to an end. I think I might know how.. we will see! I am slowly losing interest as I go on in my other fanfic, "My legacy of lies" which is my favorite that I've ever done and I wish you would all go check it out! Its got about 4 chapters left to go until the end. They've pretty much all been written,(on paper).. just copying and uploading is my thing.

About this story... Next chapter is Valentine's and I want to know what you guys want! Fluff or Smut? Maybe some of both? Let me know.

As always, comment and vote, my lovelies 💓 it helps motivate me to continue this crap story 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 15
When a boy meets a vampire, he feels as if he could live forever. 30,366 Words Started- 22/04/22 Rewrite- 18/09/23 Finished- 30/12/23 - Jasper Hale...
21K 640 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
281K 8.6K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
698K 13K 29
WARNING! I wrote this story when I was like 14 so it's not very good! βπ‘³π’Šπ’π’š, 𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒍𝒆𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’π’Œ π’‚π’˜π’‚π’š π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π’•π’‰π’Šπ’”, 𝒇𝒓�...