Before I Go ➸ L.H

由 lostinmyheadx

She continued to live with a smile. ___ Original story is on my old account @aussie_arses. 更多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

0

466 12 0
由 lostinmyheadx

Selena...

My life was far from perfect. Why do I say was? Well it's because I'm currently in heaven. As a teenager, I experienced life with having cancer. Usually a young teen doesn't want to die. But I made the best of my last few months. I knew what was coming to me, and I accepted it.

I was never a spoiled kid. Never ungrateful. I loved life and my childhood was pretty normal. By middle school, things turned to a different route. I wasn't popular, I wasn't not popular. I had one best friend and my brother.  High school in when my life turned into my own personal living hell.

At age fifteen I began to experience pains throughout my entire body. I was taken to the emergency room after I passed out from how much pain my body was experiencing. X-Rays and tests came back and we finally understood why. I was diagnosed with stage two Leukemia. My family and I grew apart after this incident. It was never the same, but I learned to deal with it.

Shortly after, I turned sixteen and I began chemotherapy. I was pulled out of school and away from all people. It was the most painful experience I had to endure. I felt so alone and the more I thought about, the more I felt like it wasn't worth it. I wanted to give up on life. There was no more strength in my body. So I stopped. I told my parents I wanted to stop treatment and try to be normal with the time I had left. My family was devastated and took a while to accept what I wanted.

Here comes the good part of my life. My last few months that I had. With someone who changed for the better, and changed my life.

At seventeen, I was enrolled back into school for my Senior year. That's where I reunited with the classmates I couldn't care less about. But soon became people who were my best friends.

This is my story.

___

Published March 6, 2018

For nobody who knows I am rewriting this story. I was originally the user @/aussie_arses. Hopefully old and new users enjoy the edited version of this story. Story may have drastic changes in plot and characters.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

812K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
523K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...