sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

Por jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... Más

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~29~

915 21 0
Por jcwrxtes

Aria's POV

I woke up in a fright not knowing what time it was or what was going on. I immediately turned on the lights as it was dark. I opened the heavy curtains and the sun blasted through the window, hitting me in the face. I shut the curtains immediately and just sat on the bed for a while.

I thought over the day.

The shipment and most of all Harry.

The shipment could happen another day but Harry was something I had to deal with soon otherwise it would just be awkward when we see each other. I wanted us to work out, I really did because I loved him but with the whole Nigel fiasco I didn't want him coming with me.

But I knew he would either way.

I had to figure out some way to make sure he didn't follow me but still be able to be with him. But then again that was another worry of mine. What if something happened to me on this final mission and we were together.

As the sun descended in the sky, I thought over everything and then finally came to a conclusion.

Step 1: Confess your feelings.

-----

I stepped up the small patio stairs and knocked on the door lightly. My hands were knotted in front of me as I stood there nervously.

The door opened to reveal Gemma.

"Hi" I squeaked.

She opened the grill door with a smile on her face and welcomed me inside.

"Don't worry I know why you're here. He's going crazy in his bedroom" She smiled.

"Oh. Can I go up?" I pointed to the stairs and she nodded. I made my way up them, waving at whoever I saw.

I followed her directions to Harry's room and stood in front of the door, sighing. It's not like I was doing anything bad. I was doing it for his own good. For the good of his family.

I knocked on the door lightly and a faint 'come in' was heard.

I opened the door, seeing him lying on his bed. He was shirtless, reading over what looked like Nigel's plans. Well shit, now he knows what I'm going to be doing for the next two months.

He looked over at me and immediately sat up, putting down the sheets of paper. I walked towards him, standing in front of him. His eyes lifted up to meet mine. He held the back of my thighs as I caressed his hair. He looked into my eyes and I smiled at him, sitting down on his lap.

As soon as I was comfortably straddling him, I looked into his eyes and then his lips. Sexual tension rose in the air as we slowly inched towards each other. I teased him faintly, touching his lips with mine and then pulling back slightly.

But after a while I was only doing injustice to the both of us, so I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with my entire being.

I was dropping all my walls and fear with this kiss and I wanted him to know that.

I pulled away slightly, looking at his flushed face and gorgeous green orbs.

"I love you" I whispered. The grin that formed on his face was brighter than a star. He instantly kissed me back but I felt like it was different this time. The mood was different.

I slowly pushed him down as we kissed, into a lying position and then trailed kisses down his chest.

He grasped the ends of my crop and pulled it over my head. My top half hovered over him as my lower half pressed into his manhood. He groaned in delight and I smirked.

I lifted my head and paid attention to his lips. I slowly and sexily assaulted his lips with my own. They molded together perfectly and I bit on his lower lip pulling it back gently before letting it go. He groaned at my teasing but I just smirked. I joined our lips again and during our small make out session he flipped us over.

I felt his body that was now on top of me. I pulled him to me more but he obviously wanted to get me back for my teasing because he took my hands pinning them above my head. He smirked as I whined but my complaining soon came to a stop as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"You're wearing too much clothing" he murmured.

"Well then maybe you should do something about it" I whispered.

He smirked.

"Gladly"

With that, he unclipped my bra swiftly and then pulled my leggings down. I kicked them off when he couldn't reach.

His hands unpinned mine as he felt down my body. I dug my hands into his hair, puling softly when he stroked my heat. I moaned into his mouth when he pulled my panties down and inserted a finger. He moved them very slowly, to the point where I had to grind against his fingers to have some sort of friction but I knew he was doing it to get me going.

"More baby" I moaned.

He detached our lips and looked at me. I withered under him as he pumped me faster.

"What do you want baby?" he urged.

I rolled my eyes.

"You"

"Who?" He asked with his eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face.

This cocky bastard.

"You, only you harry." I moaned. His fingers moved faster but then he removed them. I looked at him, whining.

He smirked, taking his boxers off.

"Patience baby" he pecked my lips.

He hovered over me, positioning himself directly in front of me.

He slowly pushed into me and I moaned. He groaned as he started moving faster. Once he got a good pace, I rocked my hips with his. I grinded my hips meeting him at the brink. I pulled his face down to meet mine and he sloppily kissed me while moving faster than before.

A burning feeling settled in my stomach and my moans for him started to get louder.

"Quiet princess" He said, kissing me.

A small layer of sweat formed on my breasts as Harry kissed and kneaded them. I bit my lip to suppress my moans as he sucked on my neck, creating numerous hickeys on my skin.

I dug my fingers into his hair, feeling the need to grab something due to the burning feeling increasing in my stomach. I tugged a little and he groaned.

We increased our pace and I could feel myself almost at the edge.

"Harry... baby" I moaned.

"I know" He said. He leant down to kiss me, swallowing my moans and groans as I did with his.

All of a sudden, I felt the pressure in my stomach burst and I let go. I felt like I was on cloud 9 as the man I love rocked into me. He slowed down as he also came, and then fully came to a stop.

We both collapsed, feeling exhausted. Our pants and harsh breathing was the only thing heard as we both tried to calm our heart rates. My breathing came to a slow and I felt Harry's do the same. He lifted his head from my chest and slid out of me, rolling over to lie next to me. I watched him as he looked at the ceiling of his bedroom.

After a while, he looked at me. He put an arm around me and I cuddled into his side.

"I love you" I heard him whisper.

I returned the saying and rested my head on his bare chest.

"Hey love birds, if you're done making love. It's dinner time" Gemma yelled from behind the door.

We heard her footsteps gradually disappear before I burst out laughing and Harry groaned, throwing his arm over his eyes.

I unattached myself from his body and got up to get dressed.

As I dressed, I noticed my attire wasn't exactly 'appropriate' for a family dinner with a toddler and the most important people in my boyfriend's life.

"Harry, give me your hoodie" I said hastily.

"But it's so hot" he replied as he dressed himself.

"Just give it to me" I ushered him.

He handed me the piece of clothing.

"Why do you need it so bad anyway" He asked.

"Did you pay attention to my clothing at all or were you too busy ripping it off" I gave him the 'Are you stupid look'.

"Too busy ripping it off" He agreed. I rolled my eyes.

"My jersey literally has a gun on it"

"So" He argued.

"And the number is '22 millimeter' with the word 'kill' under it"

His mouth formed an 'o' and I rolled my eyes again.

"I am not wearing that in front of your family and a toddler, plus my belly button piercing is showing and they're going to think I go around killing people" I said.

He looked at me pointedly.

"Oh shush up, you do it to" I whispered.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Relax, drama queen. Or should I say, princess" He said with a stupid grin on his face.

"You're fucking hilarious aren't you" I said with a blank face. He started to laugh and I just shook my head smiling and made my way downstairs.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.7K 849 42
*** I open the door to the vast office space, where estranged family members and business partners sit, whispering. All heads turn towards me, many a...
2.2M 39.8K 57
Amelia has had a tough life and it all got even worse when her dad returned from his trip. He has sold her to the Perez family for money. How could...
36.9K 832 23
Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀʀɢᴀʀᴇᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜ...
960 17 4
Harry pays him to dance, Louis enjoys the sex on the side, and that's all that ties them together. Whatever else the enigmatic man does is none of Lo...