Mafia Mondeāœ”

By MisTofDesire

THE GARDEN OF BLOOD TRILOGY: Book One UNDER CONTRUCTION The headings that are in English are edited. ******... More

ā˜…WARNINGā˜…
Reparto : Cast
ā˜…CHAPTER: ZEROā˜…
ā˜…Chapter: Oneā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Twoā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Threeā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Fourā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Fiveā˜…
ā˜…Chapter: Sixā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Sevenā˜…
ā˜…Chapter : Eightā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Neufā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Dixā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Onzeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Douzeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Treizeā˜…
ā˜… Ɖquipeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quatorzeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quinzeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre: Seizeā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Dix-septā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Dix-huitā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Dix-Neufā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingtā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt Et Unā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt-Deuxā˜…
ā˜… Chapitre : Vingt-Troisā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt-Quatreā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt- Cinqā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt-Sixā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt - Septā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt-Huitā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Vingt-Neufā˜…
An Account.
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Unā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Deuxā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Troisā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Quatroā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Cinqā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Sixā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Septā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Huitā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Trenteā€¢Neufā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Unā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Deuxā˜…
NOT AN UPDATE.
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Quatreā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Cinqā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Sixā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Septā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre: Quaranteā—†Huitā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Neufā˜…
ā˜…Chapitre : Cinquanteā˜…
āœ“Equipeāœ“ (2)
āœ“Chapitre: Cinquanteā–¶Unāœ“
āœ“Chapitre:Cinquanteā–¶Deuxāœ“
Trailer
Movie
āœ“Chapitre: Cinquanteā–¶Troisāœ“
āœ“Chaptire:Cinquanteā–¶Quatreāœ“
āœ“Chapitre: Cinquanteā–¶Cinqāœ“
āœ“Chaptire: Cinquanteā–¶Sixāœ“
āœ“Chaptire: Cinquanteā–¶Septāœ“
āœ“Chaptire: Cinquanteā–¶Huitāœ“
āœ“Chaptire: Cinquanteā–¶Neufāœ“
Book Two
IT IS HERE!!!!
BOOK THREE IS UP!

ā˜…Chapitre : Quaranteā—†Troisā˜…

39.4K 1K 313
By MisTofDesire

Happy Friday people.

Enjoy.😈
*******

☆☆☆☆☆

Everyone has a hidden talent, including killers.

Arden

You never go by yourself. Always have someone watching your ass. For me that person was Nikolaos fucking Vitcenzo. And vise versa.

Our destination: Columbia.

The home of Spanish blood. There were two cultures I loved and the Spanish culture was one out of the two. Before this life, music was it for me. With music came dance but I was never really that good. Until Blue showed me some moves.

On this trip it was going to be just Nikolaos and I. A few body guards here and there. Phanes and the others had stay back to make sure of things. Good outcome was that no one but them knew that we had left.

Looking out the airplane's window the country looked beautiful. Clear blue skies a few white clouds scattered across it. Breathtaking. The sun shined bright in the sky. In Australia it was the rainy season, so I haven't seen the sun for a while.

Lips touched my cheek and I turned to look at the owner of them. He smiled at me, "Your gonna love Columbia." I laughed when he said Columbia with a mocked spanish ascent.

Soon we were landing and excitement rushed through my body like the waves on sandy seashore. This was my second time traveling out of Australia and although we were on business, I planned on having fun. At least for one night.

I stripped my coat off of me as I set foot on Columbian soil. It was beastly hot. But I did not mind. Australia was the same in the dry season. But the sun here was different. Hotter.

Nikolaos owned a hotel here so that is where we stayed. He had a side apartment for himself. I was a little worried that some of the workers here could be working for Vito but Niko ensured me that here that was not the case.

"They all owe me their lives. They are loyal to me." He promised me as we stood in front of the hotel. "I had the name changed a few months ago." He stated looking up at the sign.

"To what?" I asked looking up at him.

"It says La Reina del Rey. Which means The King's Queen in Spanish." I jumped into his arms and kissed him all over his face ending at his mouth.

"You did that for me." I whispered. Still attached at his hips looking and admiring the hotel's sign.

The place was beautiful. The beauty was hidden on the inside. Palm trees stood tall and swaying in the ocean breeze. The beach was part of the hotel. An ocean front.

A short round man greeted us with a cheerful smile. " El señor .Vitcenzo es bueno tenerte de regreso. Disfruta tu estancia. Señora." He said kissing both of my cheeks at the end. Nikolaos full on embraced the man.

(Mr .Vitcenzo good to have you back. Enjoy your stay. Ma'am.)

" Andy mi hermano, es bueno estar de vuelta. Amo Columbia. Por favor conoce a mi prometida. Arden." I had no idea what they were saying because I didn't learn Spanish but something Niko said had the man hugging me to. Then he bowed.

( Andy my brother, its good to be back. I love Columbia. Please meet my fiancé. Arden.)

Nikolaos must have seen the confusion on my face. "His name is Andy and he is like a brother to me." I smiled back at Andy hugging him back. When we pulled back from the hug Andy flipped my left hand and then rose an eyebrow at Niko.

Nikolaos chuckled, " Sin anillo todavía. " (No ring yet.)

The apartment we had for ourselves was gorgeous and incredibly spacious. I took up the bed's invitation and laid on it. It was so soft I felt like I was drifting on fluffy clouds.

Nikolaos climbed onto of me kissing his way up my neck. His hands brought my arms up, pinning them both to the bed. He kissed me immediately tasting my mouth with his tongue without asking permission. I bit his lip and he groaned low in his throat.

"Come on lets go out. Tomorrow we work but tonight lets drink some shots." Niko said taking my hand and throwing me over his should heading towards the bathroom.

The shower we had together was refreshing. Nikolaos walked out of the closet dressed in a turux. A suit? What the..?

"Cloe packed a few gowns for you to wear. The place we are going you will need to wear one of them ." My mouth hung open. But Nikolaos never wears a suit. Its very fucking rare. But the sight was very, very pleasing to the eyes.

I found the dress. It was dark red and long. I put it on and let my hair drop like drapes down my back. A minimum of makeup and a few accessories. Strapped my silencer on my thigh along with my famous dagger and I was ready to drink the night away.

"You ready temptress?" He cooed holding out his hand for me to take. "This place is the richest Casino known to this country. The owner is a friend of mine." He explained, then kissed my lips.

We stepped outdoors and the night's cool air pecked our cheeks with grace. The moon shining like a smile in the starry sky. In other words it was a wonderful night.

The place was more than a fucking casino. It was a casino slash restaurant slash club. It was like a playground for adults. The people were all dressed fancy yet they did not give the impression of being snotty rich folks.

"Wanna eat Vixen?" Niko asked bringing me close to him. His hand going to the dip in my back where my ass and spine met. He kissed my hair and guided us to a table.

"What is this place?" I said mesmerized by the decor of the place. The colours fascinated me. The place had this sea effect that made you think there was a place where the sea and the heavens meet.

"This place was made so people of all classes can come and enjoy themselves. The best part is that we don't have to worry of getting shot at. My friend has a strict list of who he allows in."

He smiled at me and took my hand. The food here was food-tastic and the wine was rich in taste,probably had alot of years to cure. I sipped it and an involuntary moan left my throat. My eyes closed and I just enjoyed the wine buzzing on my taste buds.

I opened my eyes to look at Niko when his hand landed softly upon mine. He squeezed it and gave a wide grin. God he was horrifically beautiful. "This wine is my favorite."

"I love it. The wine twerks on my taste buds." I said laughing. The kind of laugh that your stomach hurts and tears spill from your eyes.

His eyes drifted across the room to a few couples dancing and his eyes lit up like the fourth of July. I averted my eyes from him to the people dancing and I raised an eyebrow.

Before I knew it he was on his feet extending a hand to me. "Arden, dance with me." It was not a question so I did not answer I only obeyed by taking it. I danced with him and for him but the moves I saw the other couples doing was not one of my expertise.

He lead us to the middle of the dance floor, my heart beating to the sound of the upbeat Spanish music. I had a feeling we were not going to slowly sway back and forth to the music. I had a feeling, by the way, he said 'dance with me' that he could do alot more.

A slow song came on for which I was grateful. Nikolaos pulled me in close, his hand slid down my back until his fingers were firmly on my ass the palm of his hand in the curve of my back. We swayed a bit and he spins me a few times here and there.

Then the music changed. His eyes searched mine and something mischievous flashed in his. "Trust me and follow my lead." I swallowed and shook my head.

His hips started moving and I followed in movement. Niko had one leg between mine and he put his hands on my forearms. He commanded my body with his, on which to move.

(Gifs of a few dance moves.)

By the end of it all, I was more in love with Nikolaos. I only knew Niko for a year and some months but time flies. I knew for certain that Nikolaos was the only one that I wanted to spend a lifetime with.

With a heavy breath, I kissed him. It was rough and full of passion. His tongue slid into my mouth and I welcomed it with mine. Our lips locked together tightly and I never wanted to stop kissing him. He tasted so good, like the wine we had.

"I may not say this often but I love you, Arden. Always." He whispered on my lips. He pecked me again then got down on one knee in front of me.

My eyes widen at his action and I felt my body go into statue mood. I froze on the spot. Oh god! Nikolaos digs in his suit jacket and pulled out a box which opened to huge ring clothed with diamonds. It was in a shape of a crown.

I have killed people and I have been shot at but in this moment I was shaking in my invisible boots.

"We fight together and we will die together. You're my Queen, the pupil of my eye. My secret weapon. My Vixen. Marry me!" He looked up at me and I smiled down at him.

I nodded my head because my brain was not processing words for me to speak. He took my shaking hand and kissed it then placed the ring on my finger.

He got up and span me around. People clapped around us. My cheeks felt damp but Niko brushed away the tears replacing them with his lips.

HOLY SHIT WE'RE IN ENGAGED!!!!

********
Ok back to business in the next chapter. I just wanted to write a gun free chap. I hope you guys enjoyed. Next update is Sunday. Caio for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
673K 23K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
2.2M 82.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...