sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

By jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... More

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~23~

880 24 0
By jcwrxtes

Aria's POV

I aimlessly threw a stick at the hard, cold concrete wall. I found the stick a couple of days ago and I haven't found a use for it yet.

How long have I been here?

Well, I've counted about 4 days.

I used the stick to try to set myself free but that didn't go as planned because now I have two sticks.

"Your food"

A similar guard from before stood in front of my locker. He pushed it through the food dispenser and all of a sudden I was hit with an idea.

"Thank you" I sent him a bitter sweet smile as I collected my food.

"Boss would like to know if you are ready to do what he has asked"

"Sweetheart, no matter how many people you bring down here the answer will always be the same." I laughed as I ate my fried rice and chicken.

"Fuck off" I threatened him with cold eyes and he quivered in fright and left.

Little Bitch, I thought.

I finished my food and eyed the food dispenser in thought.

I had to jam it.

But how?

I furrowed my eyebrows for a few minutes before I came to a solution.

I took the stick and poked and prodded the dispenser.

The stick was too thick so I broke it in half using all my strength and then I lodged the two halves into the edges.

I clapped my hands to myself.

Done.

Now we must wait.

---------

Nigel's POV

"Set the plane for Miami and keep an eye on her." I said.

"Yes Boss" Clint assured me.

"The boy too. You never know what he might do"

I wasn't stupid. Harry could very well love her and I won't let them and their love affair get between my plans for the kingdom.

"Sir the plane is ready" said the Pilot.

"Very well Clint. If you let her out of your hands, it's your funeral." I sternly said as I stepped up the flight stairs.

He visibly gulped and I smirked.

"Yes, Boss" He said instead and I walked onto the plane.

Soon, everyone will be afraid of me.

-----

Aria's POV

Finally.

I heard the footsteps of someone coming towards me.

However they were somehow different to a guard's.

"Hello Love"

Clint.

He smirked and looked at me with triumph.

"Oh fuck you" I rolled my eyes.

"Well don't you look nice, on the dirty floor of your cell?" He said with a disgusted tone.

I sat on the dirty floor with my knees up and my arms resting on them. I glared at him but then a lightbulb went over my head. I had a new plan.

"You know what Clint. I can't wait to get out of here. Because when I do you'll be no match for me"

He laughed a cold laugh and I was unamused.

"I could kill you right now" he waved his gun around in my face.

"You could" I shrugged.

"But you wouldn't do it without a gun like a real man" I taunted him and I could see the vein in his neck popping. I smirked too myself knowing my plan was working.

"I could come in and do it right now" He snarled.

"Do it then" I whispered and backed away from the cell bars. I opened my arms signaling him to come forward.

He smirked

"Let's make a deal" I said.

"You win, I'll sign the papers" He raised his eyebrows. "I win...I leave your dead body here and get my freedom"

He looked at me with anything but courage. However, he opened the door and pushed the heavy metal aside.

If we were in a movie, this scene would be in slow motion.

He opened the door and stepped inside but just before he could close the door, I pushed him into the cell wall and stepped out closing the door with him inside.

I smirked in triumph. I was free. I watched him struggle to get up as I had smashed his face into the pavement.

"I have to say. I admire your strength. I saw you quiver with fear when I challenged you but you still took me up on the offer". I smirked.

He lifted himself from the floor and stumbled around until he got a balanced position. He reached for his gun in his left pocket but realized it was empty.

I held the gun up in my left hand with the other behind my back.

"You know. You aren't all that smart. I have a key" He smirked, reaching for it.

"Do you?" I faked a concerned face.

He looked at me and I showed him my right hand, unclenching my fists. In the palm of my hand, lay the key to my cell.

My scheme dropped and I lifted the gun aiming it at him.

"Now, tell me what my father's plans are"

He looked into the barrel of the gun and then shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm going to die anyway."

I shrugged.

"Yes you are"

"But wouldn't you rather die by a bullet to the head. Quick and Easy or a slow...painful...agonizing death by being I don't know. Burned alive maybe."

His eyes widened in horror at my words.

"Now talk" I cocked the gun.

He shuddered and raised his hands in surrender.

"He's o-on a flight to Miami. He's going to blow up the Black Cobras' headquarters"

I furrowed my eyebrows in thought.

"When did he leave" I asked.

"Yesterday" he answered.

Shit

I have about 7 hours to alert dad, steal the forms Nigel insisted I sign and then get out of here and find a safe place to stay until I can find a way to take Nigel down.

"Give me your cell phone" I ordered. He handed me his cell phone and I smashed it on the ground. He gasped as I took off the back cover of it and then undid the tracking chip. I put it in my pocket and then got a move on.

I aimed the gun at Clint.

"You've helped me a lot, so any last words" I asked.

He stumbled closer to the bars until he was looking through them and staring into my eyes. He held a disgusted expression as he muttered some cruel words.

"You are just like your father. A devil. Devil." He gritted his teeth.

I narrowed my eyes at him and glared with all my might.

"Maybe I am like him." I shrugged. "But I can assure you I am not the devil...I'm just his daughter" I snarled and his eyes widened in fear.

I firmly held the gun and shot a bullet straight through his forehead. His blood splattered on the wall and I looked at his lifeless body whispering a small 'fuck you' before heading up the stairs.

I snuck up the stairs, ducking at the appearance of some guards. I predicted that Nigel was using the main office for his work so I mentally set a route for myself.

I had to be careful of guards and anyone who could potentially see me. One unwanted set of eyes on me and my purpose would be completely diminished. There was also the possibility of someone going down to the cells to check on me but seeing Clint's dead body instead.

I made my way through the back halls of the palace and then ascended a small stairwell that I used to climb when I was little to spy on Mum.

As I discreetly made my way up the stairs a few guards circled the halls so I crept behind tables and plants to avoid them. As I neared the office I saw a guard patrolling the door to Nigel's new office.

Shit.

I took out the small dagger in my belt that I had stored for emergency purposes. Emergency, meaning any moment in life because I lived dangerously.

I snuck up behind him as he walked up and down the small space in front of the door.

I quietly opened the door and slit the guard's throat. I caught him just as he was about to fall and dragged him through the door cautiously, making sure no one was aware of my actions and appearance.

Once we were inside, I closed the door and laid the body on the floor.

I felt a little guilty, considering he was a palace guard and not one of Nigel's direct men, but I couldn't just politely ask him to allow me inside and I didn't have the resources to just knock him out nor did I have the time. He was better dead than living with an angry Nigel.

I quickly scanned the room and just as I predicted, Nigel's things were lined up on his desk neatly. Who knew such a cruel man could be so neat.

I frizzled his pages and books around trying to find the piece of paper I required. It's weird how a few hours ago I never wanted to see that page again but now I was risking my life to find it.

I should've been far away from this palace by now.

After, gathering that the form wasn't on his desk. I checked the drawers and any other tables nearby.

Nothing.

I slid my body underneath the desk, hoping it had a mystery section like the desk in National Treasure 2.

It was worth a try right...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
93K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED!xx . . "I..L-lo-ve..y-you..Harry...." I croak out "Please don't go Please." Harry holds me tight . . Falling in love is hard, but fighting...
241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...