Until Dawn: Chris x Reader

By FlyAwayReyna

A/N: Hello and welcome from, well, me. Anyways, before we begin, a few words from one of our character. Chris... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Return
Disclaimer
Chapter 3: Chris is a Badass! Part 1
Chapter 4: Chris is a Badass! Part 2
Chapter 5: Up the Mountain
Tag
Tag #2
Chapter 6: Drama~
Chapter 7: Why?
Chapter 8: KILLER?!
Chapter 9: Pain
Halloween Special
Chapter 10: Time to Kick Ass!
Chapter 11: I Believe Him
Chapter 13: I've Got a Gun And I Don't Know How To Use It!
Chapter 14: Dying
Chapter 15: There's a New Badass In Town
Chapter 16: Time to Dodge and Weave!
Chapter 17: We Are Not A Couple! Part 2
Chapter 18: He's Grown On Me
Chapter 19: Strike a Pose Homegirl!
Chapter 20: The Book
Chapter 21: Be Strong
Chapter 22: Finding Josh
Chapter 23: Ready For Some Parkour?
Chapter 24: The Great Escape
Chapter 25: The Great Escape Part 2
Chapter 26: It's About to Go Down
Chapter 27: The Explosion
Chapter 28: It's About Time!
Chapter 29: The End (Epilogue)

Chapter 12: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!

535 20 6
By FlyAwayReyna

"What the fuck Y/N?!" Chris screamed after you slammed the door behind him, "How could you?! Why did you wait to open the door?!"

You flinched at the yelling slightly before standing up taller, narrowing your eyes. "Why should I open the door for someone who let their best friend be blamed for murder?! You're lucky I even opened the door! You're fucking pathetic Chris," You exclaimed back.

Chris opened his mouth to retort but was interrupted by Mike running into the room. "Thank God your back, Chris! Come on we should go downstairs to stay away from the Wendigos," Mike said ushering you both to the basement.

The others all smiled in relief when you three walked in but their smiles were replaced with looks of confusion when they saw the expressions on the faces of Chris and you. Chris glared at you as you folded your arms and stomped over to Sam.

"What happened?" Asked Ashley.

"I'll tell you what happened!" Chris screamed again, making Ashley flinch, "This bitch, that I used to call my friend, almost left me out there to be killed by the Wendigos!" The others looked at you in surprise.

"Well I didn't did I?! You're here aren't you?!" You screamed back, "You didn't show Josh any mercy, why should I show you some?! Josh couldn't have been in multiple places at one time! There was no way he could have killed Jess and be fucking with us at the same time!"

"Guys! Can we just calm down for a minute, please?!" Sam yelled.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" You and Chris exclaimed in unison.

"This isn't gonna help anyone!" Ashley yelled.

"Shut up Ash," Chris said, anger still evident in his voice. Ashley slumped her shoulders and looked like she was about to burst out in tears.

"Don't say that to Ashley!" You yelled at Chris. You both shot insults back and forth until Emily grabbed Mike's gun and shot the ceiling. You both jumped and looked at her.

"Guys, Ashley's right! Now both of you shut the fuck up! Jesus!"

"You two sounded like you were having a lovers quarrel," Mike sighed, shaking his head slightly.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 138 12
Just Until Dawn Imagines✨✨✨
6.5K 181 16
It was that night a year ago, that Hannah and Beth Washington went missing on Blackwood Mountain. (Y/N) blames herself for it all, I mean, she was th...
287K 10K 45
After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge on Mount Washington for their annual wi...
55.9K 1K 10
You were once in a relationship with your friend Josh's sister Beth. When her and her sister Hannah went missing it was hard on you as you were depre...