Yami No Pokemon

Door onepiecelawfan

"Hold on !" Thunder cracked. "You can do it Altaria !" The same voice encouraged. Rough unforgiving winds sm... Meer

Alice Entered Wonderland
Furious Battle Yami Game !
Escaped Prisoner
Hard Beat !!!
Into the Fire
Clash ! The strongest Monster
The Poison Man
Theft ! Legendary Super Watch
Alice and Yugi's Secret
Desperate Situation
Digital Pet Rebellion
Ultimate Yo-Yo Technique
The Secret Mask of The Beautiful Pressing Teacher
Rumored Capmon
Extremely Lucky Enemy
The Fangs of Great Prophecies
A Bomb makes the Worst Date
An Eerie Woman
Sudden Turnabout by A Doctor
The Model Invites
Don't Touch the Forbidden Game
Popularity Contest
The Most Powerful Ultimate Trump Card !
American Hero Part 1
American Hero Part 2
Capsule Monster Chess
Deadly Russian Roulette
Project Start
Death Theme Park: The First Battlefield !
Horror Zone: DEATH T-2
Terrifying Squares
Death match ! On a Game board !
Ruthless Final Battle
One Piece of Heart
Let's Find Love
Monster Fighter
Team Rocket Due Cassidy and Botch (It's Butch !)
Evil Dragons
The Millennium Enemy Part 1
Millennium Enemy Part 2
Millennium Enemy Part 3: The Traps of Zorc Castle
Millennium Enemy Part 4: I'll Fight Back !
Millennium Enemy Part 5 Fight ! Fight !
Millennium Enemy Part 6 White Wizard Bakura
Millennium Enemy Part 7 Last Roll
Notice and Thankyou

Pokemon Beach Battle !

185 8 0
Door onepiecelawfan

Yugi

He watched Alice as she battled against Jounouchi and Honda in a Pokemon Battle. She had explained the basics and such before they did a blind pick. Honda got this smelly slime creature called Muk. Safe to say a guy like Honda who liked cleanliness was not happy to be partnered with a living purple sludge.

Jounouchi got this pink creature that resembled a cross between a Salamander and a hippo. It had vacant eyes, curled pink ears and a tan muzzle. It seemed very dim in the intelligence area. However Alice seemed fond of the creature as she immediately cuddled it.

   "Slowpoke ! You are so cute !" Alice began to scratch behind its ears and then back, in a blur the creature bared its stomach to receive the most wonderful belly rub. Its eye's were glazed in pleasure before Alice remembered them.

    "Oh, sorry everyone. It's just that me and Slowpoke have been through a lot," She explained before randomly selecting her pokemon. "Come one out !" Two very familiar small pokemon appeared.

   Spritzee and Misdreavus happily greeted Alice. "Let's battle !"

The two tiny pokemon clearly battled together often as the two seemed to dance in sync. It shot a dark ball containining shadows. Sand splattered covering the two tiny pokemon. "Misdreavus ! Use psychic !" Muk gave a cry before something hurled it farther away into the sand.

  "Use Thunderbolt Spritzee !" It was clear enough for them to see the tiny, cute pokemon as it crackled with electricity before zapping the pink pokemon................."Slow !" It yelped five seconds later.

"What the heck was that about ?" Jounouchi commented at the tearful pokemon."I guess I forgot to mention my Slowpoke takes at least five seconds to process pain !" Alice admitted. 

"Muk, use Sludge !" Honda ordered. Muk obligingly hurled some of it's slugs. "Send it back with Fairy Wind !" Alice counted. The strong breeze sent the mucky sludge back as it splattered on Slowpoke.

Jounouchi

That's it ! They were getting creamed by Alice ! What moves does this thing have ?..........think you dumb blonde ! Yawn, he remembered now. "Use Yawn !"

3rd POV

"Use Yawn !" Jounouchi ordered. Alice smiled at this and grinned. "I was hopping you'd do that ! Now you two !" Using Fairy Wind and Psychic both Muk and Slowpoke who in mid yawn got hit by the move.

With the two deep in dream land did Alice yell, "This battle is over ! Muk and Slowpoke are unable to battle ! Dumb and dumber you are out !" Both protested at this. "Not only was it painful to watch but those are my pokemon," Alice ignored them as she treated her pokemon with a mix of medicines.

Yugi

"Now it's your turn, Yugi," Alice turned to him as she presented him with a bag full of tiny spheres of all colors and designs. Randomly grabbing two out he copied Alice and saw who he randomly picked, a yellow and black creature and then a giant dog big enough to ride on.

   "That's Elekid the electric pokemon," Alice pointed at the first, on top of it's head were horns that looked like the prongs of a electric outlet. "And that's Stoutland, its very loyal and intelligent."

  Alice got a fluffy little sheep and a flame backed creature that reminded him of a ferret.

Alice

Time to see what Yugi learned watching her face off against dumb and dumber.  "Quilava use Smokescreen !" She decided to use it as a cover. A well used but useful tactic. "Quick ! Stoutland use Roar !" She heard Yugi order.

    Stoutland's roar startled her pokemon making them retreat. Looks like Yugi is better then those two dunces. The smoke cleared enough for everyone to see. "Use Thunder Elekid !" Yugi was a quick study but not quick enough.

    "Now Mareep !" The thing was he had no idea her buttery golden wooled pokemon could absorb electric attacks. It all went in the wool and in battle you could get paralysed.

As Mareep absorbed the electricity a bright light enveloped it. She could faintly hear everyone talking but her sole focus was on her Mareep as it was evolving. The sihlouette was starting to change, from walking on all for to becoming bipedal.

   "Flaaffy !" So cute ! She squealed from the inside. "Use Charge and then Thunder !" With all the electric her pokemon had stored in it's fleecy wool, add with the move Charge her pokemon generated more than enough to knock out Yugi's pokemon.

 The giant bolt struck the ground and shocked both Stoutland and Elekid. "You did it Flaaffy !" She ran over to her pokemon to pick it up in a hug.

Yugi

It was startling to see the clear joy pouring out of Alice. She must have been so homesick that a decent battle made her so happy. 

     "Okay Yami. It's your turn." Alice had taken off her cover up to reveal a new bikini he had never seen before. Blushing bright red he began to feel the change. Sometimes he was aware of it but right now it felt like the 'other him' wasn't bothered to be subtle.

Yami

"Challenge accepted," he answered with a smirk. "Let's make things interesting first, we'll have a water battle but loser has to face the punishment game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants for a whole day," Alice explained.

Now he really wanted to win. Randomly he selected two of the balls from a different part of the bag. "Lapras, Swampert ! Come on out and give us a ride !" Lapras turned out to be some blue colored sea creature with a elegant neck, curled ears and a shell on its back.

  Alice stood on Swamperts back, some sort of land/ marine creature with a powerful build.

"Come on out !" Alice with a flourish brought out her two pokemon. the bright flashes of light eventually faded to reveal a large sea horse pokemon and a  large aquatic poka dot rabbit. Just like her bathing suite at the water park, he noted.

  "Azumarill ! Kingdra !" Alice greeted warmly as she quickly hugged the friendly looking rabbit and then carefully embraced the pokemon Kingdra. "Are you always this close to all your pokemon ?" He had to ask.

     Alice seemed to greet everyone one of her pokemon warmly. Which was the complete opposite she seemed to do with most people.

  "Yup ! Their family. We've been through a lot in our travels."

Curious he let out both of  new pokemon to see what looked like a massive crocodile and the other a large manta ray. "Of course you got Feraligatr and Mantine ! Those two are pretty tough !" Alice commented.

  Checking the device he saw all their moves.  "Mantine use Bubble Beam ! Feraligatr use Bite on Kingdra !" He ordered. he wanted to win this battle. 

Azumarill dived into the water and dodged the attack but his Feraligatr managed to bite the giant sea horse. however his pokemon yelped a second later. "Gatr !" It cried, it's mouth looked torn.

   "Did I forget to mention that my Kingdra is covered in poisonous spikes ?" Alice asked with a smile. He remembered how carefully Alice had been with her pokemon. 

   If he couldn't touch Kingdra then... "Mantine make a whirlpool around Kingdra !"

Alice

A whirlpool huh ? Time to teach Yami a lesson. She let Mantine create a whirlpool around her pokemon, waiting for the right moment. "Now Kingdra !" Kingdra created a more powerful whirlpool being created in the eye.

    Mantine was caught in the whirlpool unable to escape. "Use Dragon Pulse !" She ordered.

Kingdra

The powerful dragon type blast hit Mantine and made it faint. "Way to go Kingdra !" Alice cheered from above the water. Rising up he noticed Feraligatr approaching. Not this time. Using Supersonic, a little gift for biting him.

   Confused now  Feraligatr rose up only to bump into Lapras who bit in retaliation.  "Azumarill ! Use Blizzard ! Kingdra use Ice Beam !" Alice ordered. Alone, confused and very vulnerable Feraligatr found itself encased in ice.

  "I won ! I won !" Alice cheered.

Alice

after giving everyone a check up and letting them loose she let out all her pokemon out to play.  "So pretty !" She heard Miho comment. Looking she saw the girl entranced with Staryu and Starmies's gems.

    "They must be rare," The girl commented. "Actually no. You can fine these pokemon pretty easily in the ocean mostly," She replied as she gave Feraligatr a few Oran Berries to eat. "Really ? But they have gems ?" Miho reasoned.

Azumarill

Lazily floating she yawned as she reached Gyarados who was being climbed by Alice. "All shiny and healthy," Their trainer commented. "So what is my punishment ?" Surprised they both jumped.

  "Actually I'm not sure, I'll save it for another day....Right now I just want to relax and look over my water pokemon. I haven't been able to check them out the way I'd like," Alice explained. "Ow !" They heard someone scream. 

Alice

Looking up she could see her Tangela smacking dumber. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

101K 3.9K 28
I love you, I want to be with you, I want you to understand that you are everything to me. You are my yami, my darkness, and I only want to be with y...
47.4K 1.9K 55
"It's fine. It was an accident." The stranger said as he steps back his hoodie covering his face. Yugi tilts his head at the stranger and pouts. "You...
86.5K 2.1K 32
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* A turn here. A turn there. No wait! Don'...