sweet & brutal || h.s ✔️

By jcwrxtes

--------------------------------- SEQUEL OUT NOW!!! --------------------------------- Changing from an upper... More

DISCLAIMER
~Aesthetics~
~1~ edited
~2~ (edited)
~3~ (edited)
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~8.1~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT NOW!!!

~20~

932 24 6
By jcwrxtes

Aria's POV

I slowly opened my eyes seeing him looking at me with an expression I couldn't decipher. It was a complete blank look.

I hastily looked into his eyes seeing an emotion that I wish I didn't see. Remorse.

"Say something Harry please" I pleaded.

I saw his face twist into a menacing snarl and I gasped. He started to laugh with an evil look in his eye. He pushed me off of him and I looked at him with disbelief. He got up, still chuckling to himself.

He started to dress himself, turning his back to me.

"Harry" I whispered with a small shred of hope.

"I don't love you"

His words hit me like a hard slap in the face. My eyes closed as I looked down in pain. I could feel my eyes clouding with tears. I knew this would happen. Somehow I could tell. But I could still feel a tiny shred of hope and desperation.

"You're lying" I boldly stated, getting up to face him.

He turned around laughing. It was a laugh that made me cringe. It didn't belong to my Harry. He wasn't my Harry.

"Do I look like I'm lying" He pointed to his face. "Is this the face of someone lying"

"Your words deny me but your eyes don't" I stated coldly.

"They are clouded with guilt" I looked at him with sincerity.

He chuckled darkly again.

"They are guilty, because I feel guilty for leading you on." He said.

"For making you think that I wanted you for anything more than your body and protection" He spat. I couldn't help the tears falling or the anger coursing through my body. My hand reached up to backhand him.

A hard smack sounded in the room.

He looked at me and I swear I saw a small bit of guilt and sadness as he watched my tears fall. But like the emotion in his face and eyes, it disappeared.

I faced the ground, wiping at my tears and grasping the satin sheet wrapped around me.

"Get out" I muttered.

"Gladly" He scoffed.

Normally, I would have made him feel pain alike my own and cussed him out with my cruel words but as soon as I heard the sound of his old Chelsea boots stomping against the hard beige floor and then the door slamming shut, I knew I didn't have the strength to do so. I drowned out everything after that as I collapsed. My body fell to the floor as I wrapped my arms around myself and cried. I cried for the pain I felt and the rejection that left me in tears for the first time since my mother died. I cried for the sad excuse of life I held. I was someone of importance and wealth before I stupidly ran away and joined a dumb gang. I was supposed to lead people, allow them to trust me every step of the way but instead I threw all that away to become a murderer.

After a long five minutes of sobbing, I decided to get myself cleaned up, remembering the people that would burst through my door at any minute.

I washed my face, splashing my eyes briefly with cold water to eliminate any trace of my teary and weak face. I dressed myself in black tights and a long-sleeve black twisted crop that had gold studs covering it. I changed my nose piercing to a gold stud and my belly button piercing to a matching one.

I was surely mental to be dressing up for my capture but a girl had to do what a girl had to do.

I know that I said, I was going to 'welcome Nigel with open arms'. Which was what I was going to do...after I put up a fight. I'm a strong woman or assassin you could say. My dignity and self-worth was the only thing going for me now and that was ok. I would never give up my life for a man, even if I loved him with all of my being. It was a tactic my mother always used.

"When you lose everyone, live for yourself not anybody else"

I would continue to use that phrase till the day I died.

I gathered all my weapons, just as I heard cars pull up. I sadly smiled to myself. Here they come, I thought.

I looked out the window seeing 9 cars. Of course, Nigel would send most of his team. I knew that already, but it wouldn't stop me from slaughtering half of them. Especially with this newfound rage towards Harry.

I heard a knock on the door and I cocked my guns. I took a deep breath as the door busted open and a group of loud footsteps trailed all around the house.

I counted about 25 men entering the house.

3...

2...

1...

The door opened and a man entered. I stabbed him in the neck and he dropped. Others poured in and I shot them dead.

1 room down.

The loud sound from my guns summoned another group of men. I heard their loud feet boom against the steps as I reloaded my guns.

They poured in seeing the rest of the bodies. They clutched their guns tightly and I shook my head as I hid behind the door.

Rookies, I thought.

They left the room, walking outside onto the balcony. I snuck up behind two and slit their throats. They dropped but I caught them and lied them down slowly. The others were still unaware of my presence so I continued sneaking behind them. On my way, I noticed a man not that far behind me in the reflection. I threw a knife behind me taking him down. I took down the rest the same way but I noticed one looking down before I killed him. So I looked down and what did I see.

A group of ten aiming their guns my way.

They saw me and shot up the sides of the balcony. I ducked down feeling a bullet skim the top of my head. The glass shattered and I quickly slid away.

"She's on the balcony" I heard one shout.

I quickly ran out of the room hearing more footsteps.

I grabbed my gun that was a sharp shooter. It pierced bodies like a pile of mattresses.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

I shot 6 dead, straight in the middle of their foreheads. I didn't have time to rest though because the rest were making their way up the stairs.

I dropped, crawling on the ground to the start of the stairs. I hid behind a banister

The first guy walked up but I stabbed him in the leg. He let out a cry of pain as he fell back knocking the men behind him down. They groaned as they all fell down the steps. I rose from my position and shot them all clean.

This was a little too easy.

Never mind.

A bullet came flying over me as I ducked. I made my way down the stairs. A group of men with no guns ran over to me but I tripped one, punched him swiftly in the neck and then ducked to avoid a knife.

Two ran at me but I slid on my knees stabbing them both in the thighs.

I grabbed the dagger from my waistband and plunged it into another's neck. Pulling it out, I sliced another's throat and then retracted it. Just when I thought it was over, I turned around to meet a group of men.

This was the end.

They all held guns pointing the tips at me. I looked down at my chest, seeing a crowd of red beams on my heart.

It was silent. Not even the groans of the men I assaulted were heard. It was pin drop silence.

A slow clap sounded from the middle of line of men. I furrowed my eyebrows. Who the fuc--.

My eyes landed on a familiar man clad in a suit and tie.

Clint

I narrowed my eyes at him. My nostrils flared as I glared a piercing glower.

"What a show" He barked. He held a menacing grin on his face but I didn't waver or avert my deathly stare.

"Aria. How nice to see my only godchild" he smiled.

Clint Beckingdale was my Father's right hand man and my unfortunate godfather. I had known him before I knew my father as a drug lord. He was just an addition to my father's schemes back then but now he was my father's first choice. Apparently, he was set to become the next ruler of the Red Tigers. I doubt it though. Nigel always screwed everyone over in the end. He would never hand over such power.

"How long has it been? 4 years?" he asked.

"Obviously not long enough" I spat.

"Why so cold" He pouted mockingly.

"Come give your uncle a hug" he opened his arms wide open as if I was actually going to give him one. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity. Come on man, you're like 37 years old.

I was so irritated that I grasped the dagger in my hand and threw it at the man to his right. Sending the blade straight through his forehead. His men gathered closer to me but Clint put his hand up to stop them.

"The only thing you're getting from me...is death" I snarled.

"Yes, death" I saw his eyes flicker behind me and I swiftly turned to shoot my assailant. My gun ran out of bullets so I threw it at the ground.

"You want me to come? Then I will come willingly" I glared.

Clint clapped his hands with a grin on his face.

"Well then. Let's get this show on the road." He said and then turned to leave.

Two men grabbed me from behind. But I quickly flung my arms at their temples and knocked them out.

"I said...willingly" I growled. Clint turned around and looked at me with a mock thinking face.

"Yeah. I don't think that's going to work" He snapped.

Suddenly a sharp pain consumed my senses and I was knocked to the ground. My vision slowly turning to black.

------

I winced as a sharp pain hit my head. I opened my eyes, noticing I was tied up. I scanned my surroundings noticing I was in the back of a van. 6 heavily armed men sat around me. I looked at the bruises on my body, gathering that they placed me in the middle of the van and left me to roll around as they sharply turned. I sat up and saw a pair of blue eyes looking at me in the mirror. Clint watched me from the mirror but I just glared at him in return.

I looked out the windows trying to gauge where I was. It was hot and trees were everywhere.

Australia.

"You're home" Clint's voice broke the silence.

"Home" I scoffed.

We drove through the streets of Brisbane. I looked at the landmarks I grew up seeing. The memories flowed through my brain. Images of my mother and me playing in the city fountains and driving across the story bridge at night watching it light up with colours.

We drove through familiar streets that I hadn't seen in years.

It was only then that I recognized our route. My palms started to sweat and I began to panic a little.

"I see you've figured out where we're heading" Clint smirked through the mirror. I gritted my teeth and tried to avert my gaze from the windows. But my eyes were glued to them. The more memories flowing through my brain caused it to hurt. I felt like I had amnesia for 4 years and then all at once I remembered everything.

I could feel my eyes blurring with tears at the thought of my mother and her place in our location. It was horrible, but I refused to cry. Especially twice in a day.

The car drove through familiar golden gates with my ancestor's crest on it. We pulled to a stop at the end of the driveway. By this point, I was staring coldly at the wall, refusing to look at my surroundings.

The van door slid open and Clint stared at me with a devious smirk. I watched him in my peripheral vision but still stubbornly refused to look at anyone.

His words left me with a pang in my heart and the harsh reality knocking on my door.

"Welcome back to the palace, Princess Aria Amara Alfa Atronado"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
36.9K 832 23
Nɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ɪs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ Lᴏɴᴅᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀʀɢᴀʀᴇᴛ. Tʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜ...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
93K 1.9K 55
COMPLETED!xx . . "I..L-lo-ve..y-you..Harry...." I croak out "Please don't go Please." Harry holds me tight . . Falling in love is hard, but fighting...