Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 5 - Who Are You?

12.4K 545 172
By Cocoa47

Kamea's POV

When I noticed who it was, my heart skipped a beat.

"So that's his name? Cristiano Fiore. A sexy name for a sexy man. No doubt about it that he is very attractive. That kiss was amazing."

As I stood there, deep in thought, I heard someone clearing their throat. Mr. Fiore knew I was staring, so he started licking his lips.

"Stop doing that. Oh, my goodness, it's getting hot in here."

I took off my blazer because I suddenly felt hot. When he saw my shirt accentuating my breasts, he started licking his lips again.

"I need to get out of here fast. Next time Kam, be careful of what you wear around him."

Then, I felt a pair of hands tap me on my leg. I looked down and saw the cutest little boy that looked like Cristiano. Maybe it was his nephew.

He said, "You're pretty."

"Aww, thank your cutie," I said back to him and pinched his cheeks.

Then I heard another voice say, " Rocco, come over here."

"I'm sorry for staring. As I mentioned before, my name is Dr. Kamea Palu. I am one of the Dietitians here at the hospital. I see you were diagnosed with Diabetes."

But he seemed fine at the club Friday night. "I wondered what happened after I left?"

Cristiano then said: "These are my parents, Antonio and Isabela Fiore. And these two little munchkins are my twins - Rocco and Diamante. She likes to be called Dia."

"His twins?!"

Why would he kiss me like that? He probably has a wife. Here I am totally thinking about giving him a chance, and he is married.

"Ugh, thanks for making me feel stupid. Focus Kam. You are here to do your job."

Candi - current girlfriend

"My responsibility as a Dietitian is to ensure that you make wise food and drink choices. Also, here are some brochures and pamphlets on how to control your eating and drinking habits. Mr. Fiore, I can also come to your house and go through your kitchen to tell you what is good and not for a person with diabetes."

I hope he says no because I do not want to be around him and his wife.

"Yes, please come. I want to make sure that I am making the right choices so that I can be there for my kids. I love them so much that I couldn't bear not watching them grow up," Cristiano replies with a huge grin on his face and licking his lips again. He is making me think about stuff I have never done before.

As I started talking, in came a pretty female with blonde hair. But her attitude said otherwise.

"Oh, my goodness, Cris baby, are you all right?" She surveys the room and turns to look at me. Then, the words that came out of her mouth had me fuming.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my boyfriend's room? If you are the help, do your job and get out!!!"

Cristiano was livid. And his parents politely excused themselves before they went ballistic and took his kids with them. It looked obvious that they did not like this chick at all.

As pissed off as I was, I calmly and professionally told this chick off.

"Listen, whatever your name is, I am nowhere near the help. I have a Master's degree and Bachelor's degree that qualify me to do my job, which is to help your boyfriend eat right. I took advanced classes to graduate early from college and medical school. I have my own home that is paid off. Also, there is a nice, shiny, brand-new blue Range Rover in the parking lot, and I have a spot with my name on it outside. And, might I add, almost a six-figure salary."

"Now, what do you have besides your sunshiny personality? Lady, I can do my job and yours with my hands tied behind my back. That is if you have a job. I worked my butt off to get where I am today. I am doing what I have always dreamed of doing. I'll be back later with a list of foods and beverages Cristiano will need to avoid. Now, if you don't mind, I have a job to do." And after that, I made my way out.

Cris' POV

That little display of ignorance by Candi had me furious and furthered my decision to get rid of her. And it also made me want Kamea even more.

The way she defended herself to Candi was hot. She looks just as beautiful and sexy today as she did at the club. I was more than thrilled to say yes to her making visits to my house to make sure I make healthy eating choices.

Diabetes runs in my dad's family, and several of my family members died from it. I love my kids, and I don't want them to be fatherless. After Kamea left, I let Candi have it.

"What the heck is your problem?! You can't judge people just because they are talking to me!! She was doing her job, for goodness sake!!"

"So, you're going to let her get away with talking to me like that?!

"You started it, Candi!! I'm sick and tired of your attitude and how you treat people!! She did nothing wrong, so I don't have a reason to get her in trouble. Now, how about you get out?!! I need to get some rest before I must stay in the hospital for my blood pressure!! And, just stay out of the hospital until I come home, understand?!"

"You are going to wish you never said that." Then Candi stormed out of the room and left. I could care less.

My parents heard every word of what she said. After they saw her storm off, they came back in.

"Cris, when are you getting rid of her? She is rude, bossy, and just plain nasty," my mom says.

"Daddy, she says mean stuff to us. And, she made sissy cry." Rocco spoke up to say.

"Come here, baby girl. Hop up on the bed for me." My daughter walked over to the bed, and I lifted her to sit with me. She started to cry, so I held her in my arms and started rubbing her back. "Tell daddy what she said."

"She screamed at us and said: 'No wonder your mommy left you. And, why do you have a tan?'" And Rocco added, "And, sometimes, she spanks us."

When my daughter and son said that, it was too late for my blood pressure because I was outraged. Who in their right mind says that to 5-year old's?! Nobody is ever going to raise a hand to my kids. "Mom and dad, can you watch the twins until I am released? I do not want my kids anywhere near Candi anymore."

"Of course, son. We'll stop by your house and pick out some clothes for them. You worry about getting better."

"When I get out of here, Candi and I are done!!" I will not have her insulting or hurting my kids. That nasty attitude of hers is pissing me off.

My dad gives me a mischievous look and says: "So that is the famous Ms. Kamea that you are grinning about and saw at your club Friday night. She's smart and beautiful. You definitely have our blessing."

"I couldn't agree more. Plus, Rocco thinks she is cute," remarked my mom. The room erupted in laughter.

"She is more than cute - hot, sexy, luscious, and I want her bad."

"Día and Rocco, how would you like daddy to find a new girlfriend?"

Día says, "As long as she is nice and pretty."

"You got it, baby girl."

"How about the pretty doctor lady?" My son is a trip!

************************************

Kamea's POV

As I made my rounds before I left work for the day, I had to go back to Cristiano's room. So, I made my way there, thinking of what I wanted to say about Saturday.

I knocked on the door before I went in. "Come in," he said, and I went in.

"Here are lists of dos and don'ts for food and drinks. And I spoke with your doctor about your release in a few days. Good night." As I was about to open the door and leave, he scooted in front of me and blocked the door.

Cris's POV

"Wait. I want to apologize for earlier. Candi had no right to say those things to you."

"You have the audacity to kiss me as you did and come to find out you have a girlfriend?!! Not to mention, she is rude and disrespectful!"

"Well, you won't have to worry about her anymore. After what she said and did to my kids, we are through. I will not have anyone hurting my kids. Besides, I was planning to break up with her anyway."

"Wait, what do you mean I won't have anything to worry about?! It's not like we were going to date or anything." Kamea says.

"Everything I said and did Saturday at the club, I meant it. You are intoxicating, Ms. Kamea. Even lying here in the hospital, I can't stop thinking about you. My feelings have not changed. I want you and you only."

I went in for the kiss. She resisted at first but eventually gave in. I could feel her about to fall, so I pinned her to the wall, still holding the kiss. She started moaning, but then she snapped out of her trance.

"You have to stop kissing me like that!! I just met you two days ago!! And, if someone came into the room and saw me kissing a patient, I could have potentially lost my job! I love what I am doing and will not have you risking it!"

"Listen to me, gorgeous. I always get what I want. And I want you."

"I just can't. I don't want my heart broken and shattered again. You wouldn't understand. Besides, there is nothing special about me, so why do you want me? Even when I was with Reed, I always had self-esteem issues with how I looked. Let's face it; I'm not the skinniest girl in the world."

I put my hands on her cheeks and lifted her chin so that I could see her beautiful brown eyes.

"Then, help me to understand. I want to know everything about Ms. Kamea - your likes and dislikes, dreams, and goals. I don't want to hear you ever doubt yourself. I don't care that you are not skinny. What matters to me is your heart. You are beautiful not just on the inside but on the outside." I started wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"It scares me to even think about another relationship. I just can't right now."

"Come here, love." She hesitantly came over. I just hugged her and said: "People like Reed and Candi should be locked away and isolated on a deserted island. If you give me a chance, I promise you that I will do all I can to help you heal your pain. I'm the type of guy who never gives up on pursuing what he wants. As I said before, 'I want you and you only.' So, let's start off as friends. And when you are ready for a relationship, I will be there with open arms. Per favore lasciami entrare nel tuo cuore. Perché un giorno, voglio sposarti."

**************************

Kamea's POV

"Did he really say what I thought he said? He doesn't know I speak Italian, but he said he wants to marry me one day?"

******************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter five.

The pictures are courtesy of Pixabay and Wikipedia Commons.

Huge thank you for over 100 reads. 💜💜💜

And thank you for your votes, comments, and support! 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 643 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...
23.5K 830 24
[Please read Book 1: Once Upon a Summer before reading this, so you would understand. Thank you.] Last summer was quite a ride for you. You met Matt...
238 18 7
He shrugs and ducks his head so he can look into her eyes. "Now may last forever." Her breath stills as she hears the weighted words. "Cole, I don't...