Famous with a Chance of a Hug...

By unicornkittywolf29

(Y/N) is a girl that has many secrets, but her biggest one is that she can transform into an arctic wolf. She... More

1 | (Y/N) ~ Keeping Closed ~
2 | (Y/N) ~ Feelings ~
3 | (Y/N) ~ Not Possible ~
Chapter 4 - The Truth
Chapter 5 - Safety First
Tagged!
Chapter 6 - Worrying
Chapter 7 - Introductions?
Shout Out Time!!!! (FINALLY!!!)
Chapter 9 - Sabre's Story
Chapter 10 - HUH?!
Chapter 11 - Ex's and "Oh!"'s
Where I've Been (A/N)
Chapter 12 - Memes
Chapter 13 - What About Us?
Chapter 14 - A Start of a New Adventure
Chapter 15 - The Journey
Chapter 16 - Finally Together?!
Chapter 17 - When He Says Love, He Means Love!
Chapter 18 - Telling the Fire
Chapter 19 - Texts
Chapter 20 - Never Steal From a Moose
Chapter 21 - Hurting the Boyfriend?!?
Chapter 22 - Big News
Chapter 23 - The Night Before Minefest
Chapter 24 - Minefest with a Hint of Love
Chapter 25 - Happily Ever After

Chapter 8 - Truth Or Trapped?!

87 4 0
By unicornkittywolf29

{Your POV}
"Alright, so, we're going to ask everyone at least one truth and one dare. (Y/N), you can start, because you're the new member of ProperLife," Zach explained. I nodded. I looked around. "Okay, Ariel, truth or dare?" I asked. He paused a moment and said dare. "Okay, I dare you to call Moose by his real name," I told him. I looked at Moose, and he had an evil grin on his face, while he was looking straight at Ariel. Ariel sighed, and looked at Moose. He stood up. "Okay. Hey, George, want some Moose milk?" he asked Moose. He stood up, as well. Then he ran at Ariel and knocked him over. "Why?!" asked Ariel. I laughed, and so did everyone else.

"Your turn, dude," I said to Ariel. He sat back down and glared at me. I laughed. "Jay, truth or dare?" he asked. "Give me a dare," he replied. "Pretend like you're in a Toyota commercial. Sing, "I love what you do for me, TOYOTA!" and jump into the air," he said. Jay was red in the face. He took a deep breath, grabbed a pillow from next to him, and screamed into it. We all laughed. Oh, it was about to get GOOD.

He stood up. "I love what you do for me, TOYOTA!" he yelled. Then he jumped and landed on top of Matt, who was sitting next to him. "OW!!!" he yelled. He got up. We all laughed. "Sorry, blame Ariel!" he pointed to Ariel. We all laughed harder. "Okay, truth or dare, Burt!" he said, proudly. "Truth!" he said. "Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?" he asked him. He looked at Jay like he was crazy! "Of course I have!" he shouted.

"Truth or dare, Zach." "Dare," Zach answered. "Tell me something you don't want me to know," he said. "I snuck inside your house once and took some food," he admitted. "Oh, wow, no wonder I ran out of Doritos that day!" he said, sarcastically. "C'mon, man, they're good!" Zach said. "Uh, duh! That's why I bought them!" he said.

"Alright, alright. Ash, truth or dare?" "Um...truth!" she said. He looked at Ryan. "Okay, who's your crush?" "Um..." she looked at Ryan. Then, she looked down. "Ryguy," she whispered.

Zach cupped his hand around his ear. "What was that?" he asked her. Ryan was looking right at Ash, waiting for the name. "I don't wanna say. Could anyone else hear that?" she asked. "I did, I have really good hearing," I explained. "Could you tell everyone, please?" she asked me. I nodded. "She said Ryguy," I told everyone. Ash looked down, red in the face. Ryan was red, too. It was so cute!

{Ryan's POV}
She said she had a crush on me. On me! Out of all the other guys out there, she said me. I can't believe it! I've liked her for way too long! This relationship may actually work out! Ash looked up, still red in the face. She looked so cute when she blushed! "Okay, Sabre! Truth or dare?" she asked. "I'm picking dare, after what I saw out of you and Ryan!" he said. She blushed again, and so did I.

"Anyways, back on topic," she said. "I dare you to play a prank on anyone in this room later!" she said. "Okay!" Sabre said, excitedly. "Alright, truth or dare, Tyson?" he asked. "Truth!" he said. "Is it true that you're sick and tired of filming and recording the Proper Productions videos?" he asked Tyson. "To be honest, no, because I get to do so many fun things!" He said. Sabre nodded. "Truth or dare, Meagan?" Tyson asked. "Dare!" she said. "Lick the floor!" he said.

She did and said, "Ha! Joke's on you because Ash and I vacuumed the floors before you got here!" "Darn it!" he said. "Shark, truth or dare?" she asked Shark. "Truth!" "Have you ever made out with someone here, and if so, who?" she asked. Andrew blushed. He nodded. He then grabbed Emma's arm and held it up. "Andrew, it's okay, she's your girlfriend! We kinda expect that! No need to get embarrassed. I do that with Paige sometimes!" said Preston. Paige blushed. "Yeah, you're right, Preston. It's just expressing your feelings with someone!" said Andrew.

"Mogi, truth or dare?" "Dare!" said Mogi. "I dare you to chug some water!" said Shark. Mogi shrugged. Meagan handed him a water bottle and he did just that under a minute. "Wow, nice!" I said. "Thanks, it comes naturally to me," he said. He sat back down.

{Your POV}
"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Mogii asked me. "Dare!" I said, confidently. "Wow, you're brave!" said George. "Thanks," I blushed. "I dare you to do a cheer routine!" said Mogii. I looked at everyone and they all looked at me. "Can we do it outside?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. We all went to the grass in the backyard.

"Can you do that thing where 2 girls hold you up and you start falling back and forth and doing tricks?" George asked. "Sure!" I said. "Girls, are you good at cheerleading?" I ask the girls. "Yes!" they said, in sync. They helped me do my cheer routine, and at the end, we all made a pyramid and cheered, "Go ProperLife!" The boys just stood there in amazement.

"How are you going to down?" yelled George. "Like this!" I shouted. The girls at the bottom of the pyramid grabbed the girls in the middles' hands, and I fell laying down, and the rest of the 5 caught me. The boys just stared at us in shock. George came over to me. "You did so good! How did you learn to do those moves?" he asked me. I looked down and blushed. "That's what happens when you've been a cheerleader for 3 years in high school!" I smiled. He looked at me and smiled. Sabre, Lucas, Ayden and Mogii came over to us.

"Hey, George, flirting with your girlfriend, I see?" said Ayden. The rest of them laughed. I looked down and blushed. I looked out of the corner of my eye, and George was blushing as hard as he could. He looked so cute. I saw Sabre and Mogi looking over at me. I looked up at them. "What?" I asked. I saw George, Lucas, and Ayden ahead of us. We were at the back of the house, and everyone was walking to the front of the house, getting ready to head back in.

"Guys, we better hurry and catch up with the others!" I told them. Then, all of a sudden, both of them grabbed one of my arms each and headed into the back door of the house. "Hey, let go!" I yelled at them. Sabre put his hand over my mouth. They both took me in a dark room. Mogi turned the light on, and it walked in with me. Sabre locked the door behind him. I ran for the door. "Let me go!" I screamed. I realized that I was in a recording office, so there was no use yelling because it was sound proof. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?!" I asked. "We'll explain later, (N/N)," said Sabre. Did Sabre just call me by my nickname? Huh. Strange.

Suddenly, Sabre's phone rung. Yes, freedom! I thought to myself. Sabre picked it up. "What's up?" he answered. "Hey, where are you, Mogi, and (Y/N)? I thought we were all together," said the person on the phone. It was George. Oh gosh.

I struggled to get my watch, but Mogi was there, holding my wrist, not letting go. "Mogi, I'm warning you, let me go or suffer the consequences," I said. "I can't, I'm sorry," he said, quietly, looking away from me. He looked back at me. "Alright, you asked for it. I'm sorry, Mogi," I told him. I kicked him in the gut. He let go and fell to the floor, holding his stomach. Sabre looked and said, "Uh, George? I gotta go," he hung up.

Sabre came over to me and held me down, too. "You see Mogi, right?" I asked him. He held me down, held my wrist, and held his knee up for defense. "Last chance," I said. He smirked. "Okay," I said. I opened my mouth and bit his hand. Hard. He grabbed his hand and held it. It was bleeding. Bad. Now was my chance!

I changed the settings on my watch from human form to wolf form. Mogii grabbed my leg, and Sabre grabbed my arm. I got away and shape shifted. I unlocked the door and ran upstairs. Mogi and Sabre were standing there, shocked. I ran to the room where everyone was and they all just stared at me. I quickly shape shifted back into a human and looked down. So much for keeping that secret.

Kayla, Paige, and Emma got up. "We'll be right back!" said Kayla. We all went to the bathroom. "Why were you a wolf? And where were you, Sabre and Mogi?" Paige asked. I told them everything, and at the end, they were shocked. "Oooh," said Emma. "What?" I asked her. "I think Sabre and Mogi like you," said Kayla. "Totally!" agreed Paige. I blushed. Oh, no. I already like someone, though. I like George. "You know what?" said Kayla. "What?" "We'll play spin the bottle later and see if they like you or not," she said. "Um, okay," I said.

We went back to everyone and the boys were back. "Alright, everyone! Who wants to play spin the bottle?" asked Emma. The whole room got excited. We put a bottle on the floor. Jay went first. He spun it and it landed on Matt. "No, I'm not kissing Matt!!" he shouted. It was Meagan's turn. It landed on Lucas. Meagan went over and gave Lucas a peck on the cheek and sat down. He blushed. Then he spun and it landed on Mogi.

"No!" they said, in sync. Mogi spun and it landed on Kayla. Nathan nodded and said it was fine. She gave him a peck on the cheek, as well. Kayla spun and it landed on Slade. Nathan nodded again and Slade gave her a kiss on the lips. Slade spun and landed on Garrett. Nope. Garrett spun and it landed on Goldy. Goldy gave him a peck on the cheek and spun. It landed on me. I guess not. I spun and it landed on Sabre. Oh no.

He got up and came over to me. He pressed his lips against mine. It was soft, but nothing like George's. He stopped and went back. He spun and it landed on Ryan. Nope. Ryan spun and it landed on Ash. Ash came over and kissed his lips. Ryan kissed back. They kissed for a solid minute and sat down. Ash spun and landed on Burt. Burt came over and kissed her. Then he spun and landed on George. Nope.

He spun the bottle and got Tyson. No way! Tyson spun and got Nathan. No. Nathan spun and got Matt. No. Matt spun and got Paige. Preston nodded and Paige kissed him on the cheek. Paige spun and got Jay. Preston nodded again. Jay kissed her on the lips and spun.

He got Zach. No. Zach spun and got Ben. No. Ben spun and got Andrew. No. Andrew spun and got Emma. He was so happy! They kissed like it was their first. Emma spun and got Meagan. No. Meagan spun and got Spencer. Zach nodded and she kissed Spencer on the cheek. Spencer spun and got Ayden. No. Ariel was left. The game was over. I can't believe Sabre kissed me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
134K 2.7K 54
Victoria Sanderson a girl with many secrets moves to a new town on the west coast that's shrouded in secrets of their own. Okay I'm going to be using...
180K 7.6K 47
She tilts her head slightly to the side. My heart hammering in my chest as her beautiful blue eyes shade over in black. Her tongue slowly running on...
51.3K 2.1K 41
COMPLETED **Second book in the Powerful But Broken trilogy** Can be read as a stand alone ------ I turn to see Tobias and Xander closer to the tree l...