Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2

14.1K 541 158
By Cocoa47

Kamea's POV

"What point are you trying to prove by telling her that you morons are getting married?!! Who cares!!!"

"Well, she would still be with him if she gave him what he wanted."

"There's more to life than sex, Courtney. But, you don't see it that way because you easily give it up. My eggs are not worth Reed's little swimmers. Thank goodness I didn't give in to his urges. I don't want a child by a loser. Now, get out of my face!!"

Suddenly, the gorgeous man that walked past us walked over and whispered in my ear, "Follow my lead."

Cristiano's POV

I caressed her cheeks and planted one of the most passionate kisses on her that she would never forget. It was magical.

By then, everyone now had their eyes on us kissing. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Reed was green with envy, and his chick was pissed at his facial expressions. I then pulled her closer while our lips were still locked. My hand glanced over her booty.

"There is no doubt in my mind that I want this girl. No, I want this gorgeous woman. Her skin is so soft and smooth. And, her lips - plump and succulent. To touch her every day would be nothing but sheer joy. I need to get rid of Candi. And that is not going to be easy."

Reed started clearing his throat as we parted from kissing.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, saying, "Are you okay, sexy?"

"No, I am not okay. But I will be."

"Reed, how could you cheat on this beautiful woman beside me? May I ask your name?"

"My name is Kamea."

I looked at the girl standing next to Reed, then looked at Kamea and retorted, "Seems to me like you downgraded."

Kamea chuckled. Then, I turned back and saw Reed had started fuming.

"Whatever, man. I have needs, and Kam was not fulfilling them. So, I moved on."

"Thank goodness he did move on because I want her."

"You're crazy. Maybe it was you that couldn't satisfy her." Everyone around started laughing.

"Reed, I am only going to say this one time. If I ever find out from this beautiful queen that either of you is bothering her, you will regret it. Capiche?"

And then, I led her away to a private room.

"Thank you so much for doing that for Kam. She did not deserve to be humiliated like that," her friend said.

"I would do anything for her. And I mean anything."

"How do you know Reed?" Kamea asked.

"We were friends in high school. He was a cheat back then. And because he was one of the popular kids, the guy got basically what he wanted. I see that Reed hasn't changed at all. Listen, sweetheart, I know you are hurting now and that is why I did what I did. I can't stand to see a woman hurting. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt that you are hurting, love."

"Hey, I just realized something."

The next thing I knew, she slapped me in the face.

"How dare you touch and squeeze my butt! I may feel hurt, but my mama didn't raise a fool. Number one, I'm not a sex object. And, number two, I don't have the slightest idea of who you are."

"So, no touching of the butt. I'll make a note of that for next time. But you didn't mention anything about the kiss. My name is Cris. I am the owner of the club."

"Look, thank you, Cris, and all for coming to my rescue, but there could never be an us. What happened tonight will stay here in your club. I vowed never to date again. My heart can't take it."

"Love, I can show you convincingly in many ways that you want all of this. And, as I remember, you said I was freaking gorgeous."

She was nervous and scoffed when I said that. "Of all the phrases I said, you remembered that one?"

I didn't care that her friend was in the room. "I mean it when I said that 'I wanted you.'"

She was nervous after that and started fanning. "L-look, thanks again, and ha-have a good night."

I blew Kamea a kiss and said: "Now that I have seen you, I will definitely sleep well knowing that we have met. Hope to see you again, and soon."

She started blushing like crazy. Then she picked up her purse and said: "Hope I don't see you again." Then, they left the club. While she was dancing, I had someone put my phone number in her purse and find her number for me.

"I will do all I can to win your heart, Ms. Kamea."

*************************

Tamia's POV

"Kam, you were blushing like crazy the whole time you were with him. Girl, you need to give that hunk a shot! He only met you tonight and already is digging you."

"Isn't that what they always say when they want to sex you up?"

"Look, every guy is not like that piece of crap, Reed. This guy is digging you, and I mean hard. You blushed every time he said something sexy."

"When Courtney said they were engaged, I saw him looking at how hurt you were. If looks could kill, Reed and Courtney would have died on the spot."

"He did?"

"Yes, he did. All I saw was love in his heart for you, girl."

"Big whoop. What if I let him in, and he is married or has a girlfriend? I just can't take it."

"Kam honey, I'm not saying rush into anything with him. That man has got the hots for you, girly. Just think about it, okay?"

"Okay, T. Thanks for the chat. And, can you stay over at my house the rest of the weekend?"

"Of course."

******************************

Kamea's POV

The rest of the weekend went by fast. We ordered takeout food - Chinese, Italian, and Indian, and we even ordered Hawaiian from my dad's restaurant. We made sure that they were low-carb dishes and safe for me to eat because of my diabetes. We invited my sister over too.

My dad owns his own restaurant called Palu's Cuisine. My dad wanted to bring Hawaiian dishes to the States, so he opened his restaurant. We also have a traditional Hawaiian Luau. And, as a family, we perform Hawaiian dances.

Tam, Noeli, and I watched television all day. They both made sure we did not watch anything romantic, and I thanked them for that. Tamia has really been there for me over the past year since the breakup. I couldn't have asked for a better friend. I thank her all the time for her support.

******************************

Monday morning

Ugh, I don't feel like going to work today. This past weekend was one of the worse. Hearing that Courtney and Reed are engaged hurts the most. But again, I will not be anyone's sex object.

I love my job as a Dietitian and enjoy helping people make the right eating choices. So, let me prepare myself for today.

"Showered, brushed my teeth, and now let me get dressed."

I wore a black pants suit, a red blouse, and comfortable shoes. Then, I made my way for some breakfast.

"After breakfast, Tamia and I left for the hospital. It wasn't a long drive for us - about 20 minutes.

Tam works as a medical assistant at the same hospital as I do. I heard my supervisor calling my name as I went to unlock the door to my office.

"Kamea, can you take on a new patient? Sorry to ask you at the last minute."

"Of course, I can. What is the patient's name?"

"Here is his folder. His name is Cristiano Fiore. He is in room 2468."

"Thanks. I'll sign on my computer and head to his room."

"Thanks, Kamea. You are awesome."

So, I opened my door, turned on the lights, and turned on my computer. I input the patient's information into my system and jotted down a few notes. He was just diagnosed as having type 2 diabetes. So, it is my job to help the patient eat right. As I left my office, I grabbed some brochures to give not only to the patient but his family also.

I approached the patient's room and opened the door. As I started talking, I did not look up and see the patient. When I did look up, he had the biggest smirk I had ever seen.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Dr. Kamea Palu. I am one of the Dietitians for the hospital, and I am here to discuss alternatives to eating healthily. Cristiano Fio..................."

"You're in the hospital?"

******************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter four.

The pictures are courtesy of Pixabay and Wikipedia Commons.

And thank you for your votes, comments, and support! 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 466 29
(The sequel for My stepbrother: no one will no and Beware: the boy dressed in all black-my stepbrother(the rewrite version) "How? How are you Mr. Ree...
3.6K 148 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
18K 643 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
28.4K 1.7K 41
The world is full of surprises, and people are not always what they seem. This is especially true for Kenzie, Matt, and Reed. Reed Basil is the quint...