Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

Oleh Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 2 - The Breakup

15.7K 638 206
Oleh Cocoa47

The song for this chapter is "Not Gon' Cry" by Mary J. Blige

Kamea's POV

"Today is the day that I end things with Reed. Three years down the drain with a two-faced loser. Reed and Courtney are going to understand how it feels to hurt someone. It's going to hurt like heck."

I went to the bathroom for my daily routine - shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair, etc.

Once I was done, I made my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I better not eat too heavily because of the party tonight."

While I ate breakfast, I went over the list for the evening.

"Let's see; I need to buy decorations and make sure we have some music. Ooh, I know just the songs to play for that cheat."

My parents, Reed's parents, and siblings were taking care of the food. Reed's parents were angry with how he treated me, so they wanted to help with the plan.

******************************

When I reached my house from shopping, my parent's SUV and Reed's parents were parked. So, I made my way into the house.

My house was decorated beautifully. My sister and Reed's brother and sister bought decorations in my favorite color - purple streamers, purple plates, napkins, and silverware. They even bought a banner that said, 'Happy Anniversary.' We had to make it convincing. When I saw that, everything I thought was coming into play.

My mom noticed the look on my face, so she came over to console me.

"Listen, sweetheart. I'm so sorry he did this to you. We will always be there for you. And Reed's parents will be too. We are not going to let you go through this alone."

"Thanks, mom," I said as my voice started cracking.

 "Kam, don't cry. Don't waste your tears on that sniveling piece of crap." 

So, I marched upstairs and started getting ready. After taking a shower, I went the whole nine yards - A purple, string shoulder dress that came to my knees, earrings, my favorite necklace my dad made for me, some black pumps, and, ugh, that perfume Reed bought for me. 'I have to remember to throw that mess away.' I pitched the perfume in the bathroom trash and went downstairs.

Everyone had arrived except Courtney and Reed. Not a surprise there. I made sure that I had my Bose speakers ready to play the music I downloaded specifically for Reed and Courtney when they arrived.

******************************

It was now after 7 pm, and the stars of the evening still had not arrived. Shocking. I bet they were at it again. I started humming "Not Gon' Cry" by Mary J. Blige.

The knock on the door must be the stars of the show. As I went to answer the door, I kept humming that song.

Reed came into the house saying, "Party people up in the house!" He had the gall to try and kiss me, speaking, "Happy Anniversary, baby." No way I was letting him kiss me. My blood was boiling, so I walked away and went into the kitchen. He was puzzled as to why I did that.

I started playing my playlist of songs that I had downloaded. "Take a Bow" by Rhianna, "Irreplaceable" by the queen herself, "Before You Walk Out of My Life" by Monica, "Emotional Rollercoaster" by Vivian Green, "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem with Rhianna, "Burn" by Usher, "Foolish" by Ashanti, and the list goes on and on.

Reed walked over to me and asked, "Kam, what's up with the music?"

"You are about to find out."

I waited until about 8:30 pm to really entertain the party. In disgust, I walked up to Reed with two champagne glasses. I handed one to him and kept one to myself.

I wanted to throw up at the next few words that I spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for coming this evening and celebrating Reed and I's third anniversary of dating. The last three years have been spectacular. Reed, I love you very much and hope we can be together for the rest of our lives."

"Ugh, I can't believe I said that crap."

"Aww." That was all I heard from our family and friends that didn't know he cheated. 

"Hold your horses, Kam. As soon as this piece of work finishes speaking, 'wham.'"

"The day I met Kam was one of the happiest days of my life. I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend than her. Happy anniversary, baby. Let's toast to Kam and me."

Everybody raised their glasses that my sister passed around. My mom, dad, Reed's mom, and dad all gave me a nod to go for it. So, I did. My sister even had a video camera to capture Reed and Courtney's facial expressions.

So, I cleared my throat and started talking.

"Everyone, please turn to the video monitor. I have a video presentation of special moments of myself and Reed. Noeli, press play on the Blu-ray."

Suddenly, everyone was shocked and pissed off at what they saw and heard. They all turned and gave them both the dirtiest looks. The look on Reed and Courtney's faces was priceless. They started fidgeting and covering their eyes.

"Jackpot." My mom and Reed's mom came over and hugged me, urging me not to cry.

"Oh, my goodness, Reed, don't stop!! Keep it going, baby, keep it going."

"Baby girl, I have no intentions of stopping."

"Yes, Reed, yes!!"

"Why are you wasting your package on Kamea? If I had known you were this good, I would have tried to get with you a long time ago. Dang boy, you were holding on to her too long."

"I don't have an answer to that. I really care about Kamea, but whenever I asked about sex, she always wanted to wait for her wedding day. And over time, I just kept getting impatient with waiting. But once I saw you and the sexy, tight black dress at the club about a year ago, those urges became obvious. I couldn't wait until she was ready. But after the many times that you and I have been together, I don't see Kamea and I getting married."

"Tomorrow is your third anniversary. Are you going to dump her?"

"Why dump her? I mean, can't I have my cake and eat you too?"

"Well, you are going to have to make a choice. It's either me or Kamea. I want all of you or nothing."

"Well, is this your answer?"

"I will dump her tomorrow, and all of this will be yours."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

After the video was played, my dad was furious. 

"Kami is not a sex object!!"

My dad made his way over to Reed and 'pow,' punched him square in the face. And surprisingly, Reed's father just stood there and did nothing.

Courtney tried to ease over towards the door, but nobody was having it. My sister punched her right in the mouth. So did Reed's sister.

"How did anyone get this?!" Reed spoke loudly.

"Is he for real?"

"You were so busy screwing Courtney that you didn't even hear me come into your house yesterday. Yeah, Reed, I heard it all! Every freaking word! I heard it all!"

"One whole freaking year you have been cheating on me with this harlot, who I called my sister?! And, Courtney, if you say one word, I'll come over there and knock you out!!! And, you, don't dare say it's not what it looks like!!"

This time, Reed's father punched him in the mouth.

"Ow!! Dad, come on." Reed states.

"We raised you better than that, Reed. We are thoroughly disappointed."

Reed got on his knees, pleading, "Kam baby, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please? I didn't mean to do it."

"One, don't ever call me baby, Kam, or anything else!!! Second, there is no way on this earth that I will ever forgive you or your trick!!"

"Reed, we are over!! Done!! Al di sopra di (Italian for over), I luna (Hawaiian), Terminado (Spanish)!!"

"Get you and your tramp out of my house, NOW!!"

"Whatever, Kamea." Courtney loudly proclaimed. My sister did not let her get away with that. She charged over to Courtney and tore her tail up. Nobody tried to get her off Courtney.

Not surprisingly, Reed picked my sister off her.

"Baby, once we are over, it's over! You will never find another guy like me! I'm irreplaceable!!" He then picks up Courtney, and they finally leave.

I went all day without crying. But, after that disgusting display, the waterworks came open. I ran to my room and cried for the rest of the evening.

************************************

My room door was open, so I could hear what was going on downstairs. After everyone cleaned up from the party, my parents, Reed's parents, and Tamia were left.

My mom said, "It hurts so much to see Kami broken like that!!" 

Reed's parents came upstairs to my room.

"We are so sorry to see you go through that, Kami. You were the best thing that ever happened to him. Just remember that William and I both love you. And, please keep in touch." Reed's mom said dejectedly before they left.

"Mr. & Mrs. Palu, I'll stay with Kam for the night. It hurts to see her like this," Tamia insisted.

"Thank you, dear."

And then it was just myself and Tamia.

***********************************

Tamia came into my room the next morning and noticed I was awake.

"Tam, this hurts so much. I really loved him and genuinely thought we would spend the rest of our lives together."

"I'm sorry, Kam. I would never have thought Reed would do that. If I ever see those two again, they are dead meat."

Come to think of it, Tamia was there more for me than Courtney was. "Thank you, Tamia, for being such a great friend."

"Of course, Kam. So that you know, I'm not going to let you stay in this house all day. And I already called the hospital, and they said if you wanted to come in late on Monday, to go ahead. We are going to go out somewhere fun tonight, so you can start moving on from butt head. And, if you start to feel emotional or sad, we'll come back to your house."

"And I already know you don't feel like eating. But I am not going to let you starve. The healing process from Reed and Courtney......."

'Starts now.'

******************************

Thank you all for taking the time to read chapter two.

The video is courtesy of YouTube.

And thank you for your votes, comments, and support! 😘😘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.6K 148 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
Estella Oleh AVI

Fiksi Umum

75.1K 1.8K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
9.5M 289K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
2.2K 207 29
โI called and texted but you never responded, you didn't care about me and how I felt when you left. I was in pain and you weren't thereโž, my words q...