𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club
𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always

4K 150 26
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

025. 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i'll always be here for you, christoffer ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 14:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI walked through her front door with a sigh of relief. Exhaustion hitting the brunette like a brick. She sighed gripping the strap of her bag tightly, as she entered the threshold, closing the door behind her and locking the locks. Hearing shuffling in the kitchen she removed her snow-covered boots and dragged her feet towards the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, you're home." Roy greeted his daughter with a wide smile, walking over and kissing the shorter girl's temple. "I made lunch. Isak and Elías are-"

"Dude, I so owned you." Elías exclaimed walking beside Isak who shook his head at the curly haired teen.

"Nei, I won that last round." He chuckled. The two came to a stop seeing the familiar brunette. Wide smiles spread across the two boys faces as the duo ran up to the brunette engulfing her in a group hug. "We missed you!" Isak exclaimed in the green eyed beauty's ear.

"I did more." Elías mumbled into his sisters hair. Roy watched the trio with a small smile.

"Food's on the table, kids." He chuckled making his way into the kitchen.

"How was it?" Isak asked, helping Lani place her bags down by the staircase, Elías watching the two.

"Eh, fun. Pretty cold, but isn't it always here?" She giggled removing her coat, and scarf placing it down on a nearby bench by the wall.

"Well, obviously. It's not the same as Madrid." Isak chuckled throwing an arm around the brunette's shoulders dragging her into the dinning room.

"Chris asked for you." Lani raised a teasing brow to the blonde, who grimaced at the thought of the brunette.

"Oh, Chris? Is she finally your girlfriend?" Roy piped up, taking a seat at the head of the table grabbing a spoonful of pasta on to his plate.

"She wishes." Elías piped up.

"Nei, nei." Isak shook his head chuckling. "She's like, obsessed with me." He explained looking to their father who bursted into fits of chuckles.

"Well, damn." He shook his head.

"She's nice, and funny." Lani defended her best friend. Elías and Isak raised a brow to the brunette. "She can be a little obsessive." She shrugged with a giggle.

"A little?" Isak asked with wide eyes, "I'm surprised she hasn't swallowed that spoon yet."

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 15:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI laid down beside Noora as Eva sorted through her closet picking out clothes she didn't no longer want or that didn't fit her. Lani scrolled through her Instagram seeing posts from her friends. She hadn't heard much from the hazel eyed boy who she was currently stalking, who hadn't posted since his last photo weeks ago. She had heard from William he was doing okay, but she had heard from Vilde who heard from the Pepsi-Max girls saying he hadn't been going out as much which shocked everyone to say the least.

She didn't want to text him, when she had asked him for space. But she still missed their friendship. She didn't understand him and she doubt she ever would. One day he was warm and smiles the next he's cold and angry. She didn't want to burden him, yet that's how she's felt since their small spat. Even if he did try to talk to her, she felt like it was a routine for them and she didn't want that. She knew Chris wasn't one to talk about his feelings, but that changed the night of his father's dinner. She had seen a side of him she never thought she would get to see; a side where he was vulnerable. A side she would love to see often.

"Lani." Noora nudged the brunette.

Lani blinked and looked up at her friends, "Yeah?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"You okay? We've been calling you for five minutes straight." Eva chuckled, her smile coming to a frown. "You still thinking about the fight?"

Noora sat up making room from the strawberry blonde. Lani gnawed on her lip looking down at the wooden floor. "Maybe you should talk to him." Noora piped up standing up walking over to Eva's closet.

The two girls widened their eyes in disbelief looking up to the blonde, "What?!" Eva exclaimed.

Noora bit her lip recalling William's party. "I mean, maybe what he has to say is worth listening to?"

"I'm sorry, did we switch universes or something? Is this The Flash? Barry stop messing with the time line." Eva rambled in disbelief.

"I'm not saying for Lani to forgive him, what he said was disrespectful and unforgiving. But it's also not like him." Noora explained turning to the girls.

"What do you mean?" Lani softly asked.

Noora sighed walking over and kneeling in front of the brunette, "Have you ever seen Chris treat you that way? Out of the blue, for no reason?"

"No, but I did upset him once." She mumbled recalling the hallway incident.

"Because you mentioned something that triggered an emotion in him right?" She asked. Lani nodded, "So, maybe what he said to you, wasn't him." She furrowed her brows.

"Who was it? A doppelgänger?" Eva rolled her eyes.

"No, I just think you should hear him out. When you're ready." She shrugged. "He's different around you. And I honestly think he cares about you." She bit her lip looking at her best friend.

Eva looked between the two and sighed, "She has a point." Lani raised a brow to her other best friend. "Come on, it's Christoffer Schistad. He uses girls, but when you two were friends, he acted like a genuine human. Yanno? With feelings and remorse." She pursed her lips.

"When you're ready." Noora nodded to her best friend with a small smile.

Lani nodded, turning over on her back no longer laying on her stomach tuning the girls out as they talked about Jonas having feelings for Eva still. She looking out of Eva's bedroom window, thinking over her friend's words. It was strange and unlike Chris to be like that when they had been in a good place, but it didn't stop the pain she felt in her chest recalling his words.

She hated that a boy was getting to her, and making her upset all over again. She never felt this way with any of her friends, it was odd. Normally if someone broke her trust, or distanced themselves away from her she'd push it away and ignore it. But for some odd reason she couldn't shake this feeling away; she couldn't shake Christoffer Schistad away. And she didn't want to.

"How's it going with you and William?" Eva smirked to the blonde.

Lani whipped her head around at the name of her Penetrator friend, a knowing smile graced her plump lips looking to Eva who smiled seeing her best friend feeling slightly better.

"There is no me and William, guys." Noora stubbornly said.

"William and I." Lani corrected the blonde.

"Nei, we are joking." Eva chuckled, with a sly smile on her lips not believing her blonde friend. "I know that. Vilde would have a breakdown if she knew." Lani bit her lip looking to Noora who avoided her eyes. "I've never seen someone so obsessed with another person. Have you?" Eva joked.

"Chris." "Chris." The two girls said in unison, except two different meanings.

Eva looked to the two in amusement. "Chris...?"

"Berg." Lani chuckled raising a brow, "With Isak."

Noora widened her eyes realizing she had spoken out loud, "Uh, yeah. Chris and Isak." She nodded with a false smile.

"You guys don't think she's going to pay to hook up, right?" Eva asked with a raised brow.

Noora and Lani looked over to one another in confusion then to Eva, "What hook up?" Noora asked.

"You guys didn't see the Penetrator stuff? They're having a fundraiser. I'll show you both." Eva pulled out her IPad, scrolling through the Penetrator's facebook page. "It's sick. During Easter they trashed a cabin in Trysil. They got a bill of 300 fucking thousand Kroner." She chuckled.

"Wow." Lani mumbled hovering over Eva's shoulder beside Noora.

"Yeah, so now they're having a fundraiser." She clicked on the event, showing the two girls the profile. "Look, help the Penetrators. They're selling sweaters and there's an auction to hook up with someone. Hooking up with William starts at 1000 Kroner. So sick!" She chuckled.

Noora looked to the tablet feeling uneasy and hurt. Lani looked down in annoyance, and confusion. She brought her finger down scrolling through the posts seeing the Penetrator's names and auction prices, another name caught her eyes. "800 Kroner for Chris?" She asked with wide eyes, "This is prostitution."

"Lani is right, this is prostitution." Noora took the IPad from Eva and scrolled through the names. "Uh, Daniel isn't in the Penetrator's right?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Nei." Lani shook her head, "I believe they kicked him out or something."

"Um, then why does it have Daniel Rivers listed for 500 Kroners?" Noora asked. Eva and Lani looked wide eyed to the blonde. The brunette took the IPad from the blonde reading his name over and over again.

"What the hell?" She asked in disbelief.

"Well, If Vilde pays for William it wouldn't surprise me." Eva tried to joke. The two girls glared to Eva who sat back quietly with a nervous smile on her lips.

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:45 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"YOU have to get Noora to come to the Penetrator party." William's voice echoed through Lani's ears. Resulting in the brunette to shriek dropping her text books to the floor in surprise.

"Seriously?" Lani exclaimed smacking William's biceps with her hands. William looked down in amusement, not fazed by the brunette's abuse.

"Sorry." He apologized with a small chuckled helping the brunette pick up her books, placing them in her arms gently. William glanced down the hall seeing his best friend watching the two from afar. "You both need to come-" He began, looking down to the brunette. Lani chuckled, William furrowed his brows in confusion. "What?" He asked with a raised brow.

"You're kidding right?" She asked shaking her head. Her smile faded seeing William's straight face. "Will, what you guys are doing is-"

"Prostitution. And Syrians are struggling, yes I know. Noora gave me the whole narrative, just please come?" William sighed, with pleading eyes. Knowing she would give in. Lani furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Nei, don't look at me like that." She shook her head, ignoring the boys eyes. William pouted, Lani rolled her eyes, "Nei, William. I refuse to go to this sexist party and participate in such acts. Who even trashes a cabin? How irresponsible can you be?" She raised a brow. William looked down in shame. "An-and, not to mention you lot are selling your horrid sweatshirts, and don't get me started on the whole you pay you hook up thing." William tilted his head, sticking his bottom lip out. "A-and-" She stammered, frowning at the boys solemn expression.

Lani sighed in irritation. "We'll come. But we are not participating in your childish acts." She rolled her eyes seeing the wide smile on William's lips.

"Yes! Tak, Li!" He cheered engulfing her in a hug.

Lani blew out air from her lips, "I'll convince Noora. But if she doesn't budge or go, I don't." She mumbled stubbornly.

𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:33 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"IMAGINE how many people are willing to spend to hook up." Eva raised a brow to the four girls.

Lani shrugged doodling on her English notebook. The five had been going on about the party on Friday. To say Lani was dreading the night to come would be an understatement. She had texted Daniel bombarding the blonde with questions, to which he explained he was never kicked out of the bus. And agreed to help his friends, only he wasn't to fond on the idea of hooking up with someone for money.

"How high will they go? Ten thousand Kroner to hook up with someone? No!" Chris shook her head. "Think of... William. It's sick!"

"Those people are stupid." Eva chuckled. "They'll fail to raise it all on Friday anyway."

"There's the hooking up, the sweaters, partying on their bus with them." Chris listed off.

"They make a lot of effort." Sana nodded in amusement.

"Hello!" Noora greeted taking a seat beside Lani, pulling out her lunch handing it over to Vilde. "I brought lunch for you as well." She smiled softly to the platinum blonde.

"Oh, yeah." Vilde nodded. "By the way, we were talking about helping the Penetrator boys, out of solidarity." She nodded to Noora with a smile.

"We were?" Lani asked with wide eyes, looking up from her book her tongue poking out from her mouth.

"Yes, Li. We were. We can use some of the money from our bus budget for their bus." She suggested. "But it's a bit boring to just donate money. So we discussed participating in the hook up auction. Well, William asked Lani to ask us to go. It's for a good cause as well."

"Vilde, what world do you live in?" Noora chuckled, Vilde's smile dropped. "You know that millions of refuges are starving?" Lani furrowed her brows not sure why Noora was so hell-bound on the one cause, yes it was something that mattered of course. But from what she could tell it was her only excuse not to go to the party; not that she herself wanted to go. But she couldn't help but wonder if it was because of the whole William situation, maybe she liked him more then she led on. She made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"We shouldn't give money to them period. I explained to William that we wouldn't be donating, we'd help set up etcetera. I for one will not be donating nor participating on their acts; and William knows this and is fine with it." Lani explained to the group. Noora sat back with pursed lips.

"You both don't need to be so uptight. Try to have a little humour." Vilde remarked. Lani gaped at the blonde, Noora rolled her eyes. "It's a social event that gets the entire school together. It's not just for fun. It helps the refugees more than when we sit at home and be sad for them."

"If you used half of the energy you use to think about William, to think about Refugees instead, it might have helped a little bit." Noora remarked.

Lani choked on her spit letting out a cough. "So no hook up auction then?" Vilde asked with a frown.

"No, Vilde." Noora shook her head.

Lani shrugged, well she tried. She thought to herself. "What about the party?" Vilde asked softly.

"Of course we're going to the party." Sana nodded to the girls.

Noora sighed, "Are you guys serious now?" Noora looked to Lani who shrugged, "Seriously?"

"Come on, Noora!" Chris exclaimed.

Lani glanced to her left seeing Noora on her phone, she shrugged looking down at her book. "Muslim is a religion?" Vilde asked with a smile.

"Islam is a religion, Vilde." Lani raised a brow to the blonde.

"Yeah, Einstein." Sana rolled her eyes.

"What's up today? Is it pick-on-Vilde-day?" She asked with a frown. Lani sighed and placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder who pouted.

"Yeah alright! We're going to the party." Noora exclaimed raising her hands in surrender.

"And... the hook up auction?" Vilde raised a brow.

"Nei, Vilde. Do you want to pay to hook up with William?" Noora asked in disbelief.

Vilde shyly looked down, "Yes." She whispered.

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 20:15 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI stood by her five best friends. Pulling her white cropped sweater closer around her small frame. Her leather jacket lacking the warmth she desperately needed. The six looked up seeing the help the Penetrator sign, and a cardboard sign hanging beneath it reading, 'and Syria.' Lani pursed her lips.

"Could be worse." Lani piped up, tilting her head at the sign, shifting on her heels.

"See, they care about the refugees." Vilde smiled to the girls. "They're not a bunch of assholes." She walked away from the girls happily into the party. Sana and Chris trailing behind.

Lani sighed, the three girls walked down the side walk. Eva widened her eyes at her ex, "It's Jonas!" She drunkingly exclaimed.

"Yeah." Noora nodded pulling Eva away from the curly haired boy. Lani holding the tipsy strawberry blonde up. "There's something we need to tell you."

"Yeah?" Eva asked, hugging her champagne bottle into her chest like a child.

"We had hoped Jonas would tell you himself." Noora began.

"Jonas is together with Isabel." Lani softly said to her best friend. "They got together on Easter." Eva swallowed a lump in her throat and nodded. Lani and Noora looked to their best friend hesitantily. "I'm so sorry, Eva."

"Nei, it's okay. I'm fine." Eva nodded.

"You sure?" Noora asked with a frown.

"Yeah." Eva nodded. "I'm not upset. I'm fine, really. It's good he moved on, we're just friends."

𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 has 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 ...!

♥︎ liked by daniphantom and 23,495 others

𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 when you refuse to go anywhere.
especially a sexist party.
📸 : loglady99

// 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃: none

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧,𝟩𝟧𝟥 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

MAGNUSSONWILLIAM Excuse me, it's for a good cause!

USERNAME1 shoes are everything!

EASY_ESKILD MY QUEEN!! YES SLAY MEEE

EVAMOHN2  Moms hurry up i wanna drink 🍸🍹

LANI sat beside a bored Noora and irritated Eva. Lani gnawed on her lip glancing around the party, feeling eyes on her she looked up and was met with hazel eyes. The brunette looked away to her left, seeing William talking to a blonde who was not her best friend. Lani narrowed her eyes at the two.

"Do you think she's prettier than me?" Eva asked with a frown.

Lani furrowed her brows looking to her best friend, "Nei." Lani shook her head.

"She is. Much, much prettier than me." Eva frowned.

"Eva, you have to stop now." Noora nudged the strawberry blonde.

"I just don't understand why he didn't say anything. He just pretends like it's nothing. He didn't introduce me-" She rambled.

Vilde walked over to the trio, "The girl who will make out with William has paid over 3000 Kroner. And for Chris it was I think 1300 Kroner." She frowned looking to the two girls.

Lani furrowed her brows feeling a strange pit in her chest. She glanced over seeing a brunette twirling her hair talking to Chris. Chris smiled and nodded at her. He sighed looking away meeting eyes with green ones. Lani bit her lip and looked down, breaking their gaze first.

"I need a drink." She mumbled standing up and making her way to the bar, dodging drunk teens who nearly bumped into her. "Water, please." She smiled kindly to the bar tender. She steadied her breathes, not wanting to think of the amount of people that surrounded her.

"Hallo." A voice piped up from Lani's left.

The brunette whipped her head around meeting familiar hazel eyes, "Uh, hei." She smiled kindly.

"Hallo." He nervously said, facepalming himself.

"You just said that." Lani nodded with a small smile.

"Right, right. Um, How are you?" Chris asked the brunette, softly.

"Um, fine? You?" She raised a brow.

"That's, good. I-I'm uh, I'm good." He nodded, licking his lips. Hating the awkward tension between the two.

"That's... good." Lani nodded.

Noora came up to the two, "Hei, Vilde, can you watch Eva?" Noora walked away after William. Lani glanced over now seeing Vilde behind Chris, with a drunk Eva.

Chris looked to Lani, "Can we talk?" He furrowed his brows.

"We are." Lani sighed, looking away from the brunette spotting Daniel talking to a blonde across from the bar, the same blonde that was talking to William earlier.

"I mean, about what I said." He said firmly, Lani turned her head back to Chris, meeting his gaze.

"Chris-" Lani shook her head.

Chris placed his hand over hers, "Please? Just hear me out? You can decide if you want to be friends with me after. I just-I need you to hear me out." He pleaded.

"I need to puke." Eva exclaimed, stumbling and bumping into Chris' back, resulting in the boy to stumbled forwards knocking into the brunette, grasping her hips gently holding her up.

"I'm sorry." He apologized with wide eyes, Lani giggled shaking her head. Chris parted his lips and chuckled softly. A genuine chuckle.

"It's okay." She breathed out, looking into his hazel eyes. Their faces inches apart.

"Uh, Chris?" An annoyed voice echoed through the two's ears. The duo pulled apart, distancing themselves from one another. Lani looked up seeing an annoyed brunette.

"Uh, yeah?" He raised a brow in annoyance.

The brunette tilted her head, "The hook up." She deadpanned.

"What?" He asked with wide eyes.

"I got you for 1300 Kroner." She rolled her eyes. "Genna, remember?"

Lani awkwardly shifted on her heels, grabbing her jacket; she excused her self and walked past the teens out of the room. Her body acting before she could comprehend what she was doing. Lani sighed in relief feeling the cold breeze of Oslo hit her warm body. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she ignored the strange feeling she felt in her chest and walked down the side walk, looking for her two best friends.

Sneakers hitting the pavement behind her, caused the brunette to come to an abrupt stop. Lani furrowed her brows spinning on her heel seeing the familiar mop of brown hair running towards her. With a sigh she began, "Chris-"

"Just let me explain." He breathed out. Lani gnawed on her lip and nodded. Chris smiled in relief. Pulling her gently with him onto the bridge near them over looking a lake.

"What about your hook up?" She asked nonchalantly looking out to the lake.

Chris smiled softly to himself. "Jealous?" He asked with a raised brow.

"You wanted to talk, so talk." Lani nodded changing the topic, looking to the boy beside her.

Chris inhaled sharply, "What I said. It wasn't true. Any of it." He began, Lani scoffed. "I mean it." He turned fully facing the brunette. "God, I--" He shook his head, his eyes breaming with tears recalling all the things he said to her that day, her eyes, her pleads, her whimpers. "I can't take back what I said, I know that. And for that I am so, so fucking sorry. You of all people did not deserve any of it." Lani frowned looking away from his intimidating eyes.

"My dad--" He began shaking his head, "He said, that I didn't deserve you. Which is true." He nodded, "I don't." He chuckled through his tears, sniffling.

Lani glanced back up, "Chris."

"Just please, hear me out." He pleaded. "You are the best thing that's ever walked into my life." He admitted. "You look at me and see me. Not Penetrator Chris. Not Erike Jensen's fucked up kid." He chuckled, Lani giggled softly. "You don't judge me. You don't question me. You're there for me. In ways William can't be. I trust you, with everything in me. And I know I broke your trust countless times. And I'm a fucking idiot for it."

"Since my mother. I've pushed everything good away from me. I ruin everything I touch. I taint it all." He scoffed, rubbing at his eyes.

"You don't." Lani shook her head, grasping his cold hand in her sweater's sleeve.

"I do." He nodded, "And I was scared I'd hurt you. I ended up doing it anyways." He admitted. "God, I should have just been honest. I Should have ignored my father, I'm so sorry." He rambled to himself.

Lani bit her lip, honest. She thought to herself. She hadn't been 100% honest with him about herself. "I forgive you." She whispered. Chris parted his lips and shook his head, "I understand, why you said those things. You were terrified of having someone near you, scared they'd leave you to. A friend." She smiled softly. Chris pressed his lips into a thin line.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled, his voice cracking as tears streamed down his pale cheeks. Lani shook her head wrapping her arms securely around his waist. Breathing in his familiar scent, peppermint mixed with his cologne, which wasn't to strong but quite sweet.

He wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulders, scared she'd disappear from his hold. Chris held her tightly against his chest, tears wetting the brunette's jacket, "Shh." She hushed him, stroking his jacket covered back gently. "I'll always be here for you, Christoffer." She mumbled into his chest.

"Always?" He whispered, sniffling.

"Always."

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !
✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

this would have been up earlier, but
my phone has been acting up.

anyways my babies forgave one another,
quite an emotional chapter, Idk i cried
writing the ending 🙉🤍🥺

ALSO PEEP THAT HARRY POTTER REFERENCE AT THE END !!

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟦𝟣𝟩𝟧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 6 4
Serene skies and beautiful lies Faithful tries to get eachother by Morals of our true love..... Felt as if life gave me a treasure trove~ Words swift...
16 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
24.4K 284 44
Rosa Ramírez is a smart, responsible girl. She's fierce and strong and independent and... totally not in love with one of the biggest fuckboys of her...
2.4K 84 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...