The Girl That No One Noticed...

By Puppies59

Sang Sorenson a girl with a past and secrets she wants to forget, she escaped the worst of it at 16 to travel... More

Deleting Account Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
The End

Chapter 60

5.9K 306 15
By Puppies59

                                             Sang

So, I definitely wasn't a morning person. I had been peacefully sleeping between Axel and Victor when the next thing I know I'm being literally dragged from the comfy mattress into the bathroom and ordered to shower. My response was to tell Gabe to jump into a pit of live eels and let me get back to bed, then he threw me in the tub and turned the shower full on to blast me awake. I growled and swore at him as he told me to get ready since I was apparently going on some freaking early date with who knows to who knows where and that it would take over three hours to get there, ergo the early wake up deal. 

I quickly showered, washing my own hair just to spite Gabe for throwing me into the shower and I was a little annoyed when he didn't even care. I dressed into the light blue v-neck t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes and baseball cap that was in the bag he gave me. I was pleased with the outfit as it was much more my style but knowing Gabe I was a little shocked that he had chose this for a supposed casual date. I groaned as I trudged out to the living room telling Gabe that he could stuff the make-up because I wasn't wearing any, however I did accept the strawberry shortcake lip gloss for my own selfish love of the stuff. 

I made up my own coffee since everybody else other than Gabe and I including Marc seemed to be out cold, lucky fools. I drank my pity coffee silently while Gabe whispered over the phone with I guess whoever my date was today, I knew when the coffee kicked in I wouldn't be such a grump but until then the boys could just suck it up and deal with it. I ended up drinking an entire pot of coffee on my own, sighing happily to myself when the full effect of the sweet caffeinated goodness. 

"Well since your not all morning monster anymore Trouble I hope you have a great day today, knowing you you'll probably go crazy over it. Although I'm not so f***ing sure anymore since I was wrong yesterday, who in their right minds LIKES going to a museum on their first date?" Gabe snorted as he sat on the couch beside me. "Brilliant, awesome, amazing people that can make any and every place an amazing first date and happen to enjoy exploring new places and things." I retorted playfully as I raised a brow at him, watching him cringe a little when I shifted the baseball cap back and forth on my hair. 

"I don't know what that little f***er sees in those things, why would anyone want to cover up your f***ing gorgeous head of hair?" Gabe huffed glaring at the cap on my head. "First of all they're useful and second of all, everybody has their own personal preferences and shouldn't be judged because of them." I lectured watching Gabe go speechless for a few moments as he gaped like a fish at me. "Well sh*t Trouble I guess your f***ing right, but ball-caps are not my preference at all." he growled out and I chuckled back at him in response, stopping when I heard the knock at the door. 

I stood up as Gabe went to answer the door, saying goodbye to Nuka, Billy and Duke before saying a good-morning to my date. "Hey Brandon so where is it exactly that we're going that has me awake at 5 o'clock in the morning?" I hummed out my question as I admired his black jeans and royal blue shirt with a jacket over the top of it. I had gotten used to sleeping in with the guys unlike when I use too wake up in the early hours of morning I now would sleep as long as I was allowed to do so snuggled between two of my guys. "You'll see, come on we've got a long drive. I figured w could just pick up some breakfast when we get there." Brandon said as I followed him to the elevator after calling a quick goodbye to Gabriel.

 "Sounds good to me as long as you don't mind if I take a nap in the car." I yawned, the coffee was keeping me awake and non-grumpy but my body very much wanted to be back in bed. "I think that could be arranged." Brandon smirked as he opened the passenger side of the SUV and I climbed in happily buckling up and settling in for that nap. "Wake me when there's food." I sighed out as I let sweet darkness pull me back in. I was awakened with a bacon and egg McMuffin shoved in my face along with a couple of McDonald's hash browns which I absolutely loved. 

I thanked him for the food and started to chow down happily accepting the coffee he handed me, I playfully tried to get clues of where we were but other than the fact we were now in North Carolina I got nothing. We got back in the car after taking a bathroom break and were headed for the unknown, for me anyway, I enjoyed chatting with Brandon about his shop and business with the bikes and cars. I was so into telling him about how I had gotten Harper that I almost didn't notice when he put the SUV into park with a huge grin on his face. "We're here." he smirked cutting off my story as I looked out the window and let my jaw drop. 

"Oh. My. Goody. Gumdrops. IT"S THE NASCAR HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY. NO WAY. NO WAY." I squealed as I clamber out of the vehicle and started bouncing in place in my excitement, I was so happy I didn't even mind when Brandon came to join me and started chuckling at my reaction. "Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!!! This is the best date ever!!!!" I squeaked as I hugged him tightly, I didn't care if people thought I was crazy this was sooooo awesome. "How do you know, we haven't even gone in yet?" Brandon chuckled and I pulled back to raise my brows at him, was the boy insane. 

"Dude it's the NASCAR. Hall. Of. Fame. How can it not be amazing?" I said in a duh tone and he quickly agreed with a nod. I thanked him once more before dragging him along behind me as I headed inside, I let him get our tickets figure out as I awed at everything within view or reach. I knew without doubt that this was one of the nicest and most amazing things anyone had ever done for me and that before this day was over I was going to be kissing that boy.

                                               Brandon

Well I think Sang was liking my choice of venue. I was just glad  had called it before Nate or North could think of it, they were a bit envious when they knew where I had planned to take our little bird. I was glad that Sang had the chance to rest up on the drive here but I enjoyed talking to her even more after we'd had breakfast. The way she kept going on about how she did her own mechanics and the way she smiled as she told about her bike it was clear to see she enjoyed the topic, and I knew I had chosen the perfect spot for our first date. 

Seeing the way she gaped at all the exhibits and admired the mechanics of the cars right alongside me I was having a hard time controlling the urge to press her up against a wall and kiss her until we were both senseless. She insisted on taking pictures with a number of the different exhibits and asked some other tourists to take a picture of us together. It was nice seeing her happy and care free, she was closed off a large part of the time but we were finally getting her to open up to us more and letting us see her being herself. 

We ate lunch at the Pit Stop Cafe before taking a few more pictures at the exhibit and then getting ready to go, it was a 3 1/2 hour drive back. I knew that for her plans tomorrow she needed to get some sleep, meaning getting to bed a little earlier than usual and since Nate and I would be spending the night with her I was good either way. I was waiting off to the side by the SUV as Sang took one last picture of the building with a sigh before putting her phone away and turning to me. "Well did you have a good time?" it was a stupid question but I found myself wanting her to voice her answer.

 "I had a great time, but I can't help but think that one thing could have made it a tad bit better." she hummed out looking thoughtful, my heart started to pound as I worried what she meant. "And just what is that?" I needed to find out and file the info away for future date knowledge. "Well it would have been a lot better if you would just kiss me already instead of looking like you want to and not actually doing so." I gaped at her smirk, I wasn't entire sure my ears had heard her correctly and then when I knew they had I was sort of froze in place, shocked. "Umm..." Yeah Brandon great way to answer that, I groaned internally at my stupid brain to mouth communication. 

"Brandon just shut up and kiss me already." she snickered playfully as she closed the gap between us and I needed no extra prodding. I put my hands on her hips and my lips on her lips as I turned her around and pressed her to the side of the SUV, screw the paint job if her jeans happened to scratch it I didn't care the slightest right now. Her lips tasted like the new lip gloss that she seemed to love so much and I could certainly get use to tasting it if it meant getting a kiss from her. 

I ended up pulling back from the little make-out session, grinding my teeth at her adorable pout since I knew we had to get back so she wouldn't be dead tired for tomorrow, that didn't mean I had to enjoy breaking up our moment though. I adjusted my jeans and got into the drivers seat while she climbed into the passenger side, it was going to be a long ride back if I had to focus solely on the road and not leaning over to kiss her again and again. I was most definitely in love with the little bird and I needed to get back to the apartment and the guys before I did something we might regret later, no matter how great it sounded right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...
187K 12.8K 70
Cover by @theWritersed - they are super amazing!! Sang spent her childhood waiting for the next punishment and the next letter. One brought her pain...
117K 4.8K 36
What if Sang was kidnapped once more by Volto? By the time that the boys find her, Volto has beaten Sang into a coma. She wakes up two weeks later w...
108K 5.3K 23
The Blackbourne Team has been undercover for the past six months with a dangerous gang. Everything is fine until Kota gets kidnapped. The group who t...