The Parting Glass

By Avalon_Prime

Follow Dawn Avalon Summers on her journey of love, pain, loss, and hardship. As well as some sparkling cutene... More

Meet Dawn
Cade Causes Trouble
Optimus and the Creator Bitch?
Loose Cannons
Choices
The Pod
New Recruit
Holoforms
Legacy
Birthday Surprise
Just a Kiss
Omega Lock
Reinforcements
Rebellion
The State Fair Talent Show
Little Surprise
Project Predacon
Chain of Command
Unexpected News
One Fucked Up Halloween
Minus Three and a Half
Deadlock
Predacon's Rise
The Parting Glass
Epilogue...
Arreis and Orion Growing Up
Announcement

Persuasion

167 4 0
By Avalon_Prime

"Slap my ass and call me a Mule. My head hurts." I groaned trying to rub my forehead when I noticed I couldn't move my body. Opening my optics, I saw that I was strapped down. Ratchet was no where to be seen. "Arreis?"

Panic began to churn my tanks. But then slight movement in my sparkling hold relieves some of that feeling.

'Momma?' came the reply, only in my spark?

'Sweetie, are you alright?' I asked from my spark.

'What happened? You fell and I heard scary voices.' she whimpered. I realized that when I fell, she must have accidentally come into contact with my spark and a parental bond was formed.

'I think the Decepticons have Grandpa Ratchet and I." I tried to calm her with soothing pulses from my spark, while praying that we were freed.

"I see that you are awake, Rising Sun." Megatron sneered entering the room.

"Go fuck Starscream." I spat.

'Don't you dare repeat anything I say.' I warned Arreis through the bond.

"You have quite a vocabulary." Megatron chuckled walking up next to me.

"Comes with teaching a bunch of wreckers Earth's road laws, and from having a Father who was in the Military before me." I tried to pull on my bonds but failed.

"You will not escape." Megatron loomed over me. "Now tell me, Avalon Prime. Is it true that the creation of Elita-One is under your care?"

"..."

"I already know the answer. As well as the fact that you are carrying Arreis' half co-creation." Megatron showed me a scan of my body. Two smaller forms were shown within mine. One was larger than the other, as the smaller one was located in my abdomen, while the larger one was in my chassis. "Why have you taken my sister's creation as your own, when you posses one growing within you?"

"Because Starscream killed Elita, and she asked me shortly after I woke up from being mangled by your British pet." I replied emotionlessly. "If family is so important to you, back off."

"You do posses some qualities similar to my sister. Maybe that is why you were blessed by her from the Allspark to sparkbond with my enemy." Megatron walked over to a control panel and typed something. The bonds holding me disappeared and I sat up rubbing my wrists.

"Why are you releasing me, when I could easily attack you?" I asked eyeing the Warlord suspiciously.

"Like you said, family is important to me and I wish to see my sister's creation." Megatron approached me.

'Momma, what's happening?' Arreis' scared voice asked through the bond.

"Show me Arreis." Megatron ordered.

"You can see her. But you won't be touching her." I spat opening my chestplates and then the sparkling hold, taking out my pink daughter. Megatron didn't look at Arreis, he was staring at the Matrix of Leadership from back home. "My optics are up here, Shit-head."

"Mommy, that's a bad word." Arreis clung to my neck cabled after I snapped my chestplates shut.

"She looks like Elita." Megaton hummed stepping back as I stood up from the slab I was on. "But obviously, she thinks you are her carrier."

"Avy is my Step-mommy!" Arreis stuck her tiny glossa out at Megatron and I smiled, proud of my daughter. "You're just a mean buckethead!"

"In due time, Arreis will learn respect." Megatron growled clamping a collar around my neck.

"What the fuck?" I snarled.

"It prevents use of your T-cog." Megatron grabbed my free arm and forced me to follow him.

'Mommy, he's scary. How does he know my real carrier?' Arreis looked at me with watery optics.

'He's your uncle by energon. But does not hold the actual familial title.' I placed a kiss on her helm.

     As we walked through the dim lit hallways of the Nemesis. Drones stared at me as we passed and some pointed towards Arreis. The femmling buried her faceplates into my shoulder and began to shake. I rubbed her back soothingly, while also trying to soothe my own fear. Through the bond, I hummed our Lullaby. She eventually relaxed with a tired sigh and dozed off. It was obvious that Megatron was watching the whole thing. I glared at him in response and he looked forward. When we got to the Bridge of the ship, I was forced to stay by Megatron's side. After a while, the Predacon entered the bridge.

"Lord Megatron. I understand that you have brought some accursed Autobots aboard this warship." the Predacon growled. He glared at Arreis and I when he saw my Autobrand.

"Indeed." Megatron turned towards the beastly mech.

"Then I will accomplish with them, what I failed to do with the Prime." the mech transformed his servo into a heat blaster.

"There's more than one Prime, Dumbass." I rolled my optics.

"Predaking, these Autobots are more than prisoners. The femme cares for my late sister's sparkling, while also carrying the next generation. As for the medic, you do wish for Cybertron's restoration. Do you not?" Megatron advanced on the mech. "Our captives usefulness will come to an end. And when that time arrives, I assure you. They will be all yours."

I swallowed dryly at the thought of being brutally ripped apart once Orion was born. One servo rested over my midsection protectively while the other hugged Arreis close.

"I will not offline a carrier." Predaking glared at me before leaving.

"Prime, follow me." Megatron ordered. I had no choice but to comply.

"Where are we going?" I asked, walking behind the Warlord.

"You're needed for persuading a certain medic." Megatron replied as we came upon a door. It opened and I saw Ratchet standing alone in the middle of the room.

"Are you done poking around in my head?" the medic snapped. His optics widened at the sight of Arreis and I. "Avalon, Arreis."

"Gampa!" Arreis perked up at hearing her name. She was awake now. I glanced at Megatron, before running to the medic's side.

"Are you hurt?" I asked looking over Ratchet while Arreis hugged him.

"No." Ratchet only lifted his arms to show the cuffs while Arreis released him from the hug. The medic looked at the Warlord. "You didn't find what you want. Why else would you bring Ava and Arreis here."

"What I want, apparently does not yet exist." Megatron said. "As for the femmes, they are here to persuade you."

"And what is so important that you imprisoned an innocent sparkling and her carrier?!" Ratchet glared.

"We simply want you to finish your work, on the formula for synthetic energon." Megatron tried to sound convincing.

"Even if I were capable, do you think that I would hand you a limitless supply of fuel and ammunition just so you can turn around and use it against the Autobots? I think not." Ratchet turned his back to Megatron. The Warlord grabbed me and held his cannon to my helm. Arreis whimpered and huddled close to my chassis.

"Oh, you miss understand Dearest Ratchet. I intend to use your formula for the purpose of creation! Not Destruction." The warlord didn't let go and smirked a bit when Ratchet turned around and saw the position I was held in. As Megatron went on about how combined with Cybermatter, the Synthen could help restore Cybertron.

Ratchet growled about how helping the very mech who essentially destroyed Cybertron and crushed Bee's voice box was against everything he stood for.

"Then I present you with a choice. Complete your research, or..." Soundwave showed an image of the kids while Megatron warmed up his cannon.

"He's bluffing. Arreis is too important to him. So is Earth." I stomped on Megatron's ped with my sharp heel thruster and spun out of his grasp.

"Why you insolent!" Starscream made a move for me but I grabbed him in a choke hold after tossing Arreis to Ratchet. "Unhand me!"

"Tell Megatron what you did! Tell him that you are the one who blew Elita-One's spark to smithereens!" I tightened my grip.

"What are you going on about? An Autobot killed my sister!" Megatron clenched his servos.

"I spoke with your sister!" I locked optics with the Warlord as silence filled the room. "Elita was trying to get to you to tell you she was sparked, hoping you would end the war."

"Lies! Master please, help me." Starscream pleaded. He choked a bit as I tightened my hold even more.

"How can you possibly talk to the dead?" Megatron approached me.

"Because I am already half dead. I died after being injected with very potent energon by Lockdown. Half my soul is tied to the Allspark already. The Matrix of Leadership from my dimension is what's keeping me from turning to dust." I explained. A hurt expression filled his optics and his red orbs flickered to blue. "It is by pure miracle and a blessing from Primus that I am carrying. Please. Stop the war, bring peace and allow the all Cybertronians to be brought back into a Peaceful Golden Age again."

"It will not be that easy." Starscream choked. A sharp pain in my abdomen and a nearly full term sparkling being ripped out of my was the last thing I remembered before falling into a darkness that not even Primus could pull me out of at the moment.

"Avalon!" Ratchet shouted.

"MOMMY!" Arreis screamed.

"Now falls the mighty Rising Sun and the disgusting half breed." Starscream held my crying premature, newborn son in the air.

"Knockout, take the sparkling and see if you and Ratchet can stabilize the sparkling. Shockwave, our project needs to be put on hold." Megatron began to give orders as I laid there, unseeing and bleeding out.

     I floated in the darkness and sobbed. My own son was ripped from my body after by some miracle, being close to full term at just a month after conception. Primus, why me? I faintly could feel my body being moved and placed on a slab, but after that. Nothing. It was so quiet in the darkness, and I felt empty knowing there would be no more tiny flutters or kicks. How was it possible for my son to be developed so fast? As I floated there, I was unaware of a new presence. That is, until three sets of servos were placed on my shoulders. Spinning around, I saw a red and blue flamed mech, a black and silver mech with huge cannons, and a yellow-green mech with emergency lights on his shoulders.

"Optimus, Ratchet, Ironhide!" I hugged them all as I continued to cry. "I've failed. But how are you here?"

"Your emotional connection to us is stronger that with Primus or the Primes." Flamed Optimus replied.

"Dawn. You didn't fail. What happened was not your fault." Ratchet wiped away the tears that streamed down my face.

"It was that cowardly punk ass Decepticon's fault." Ironhide growled.

"But do not worry. Orion is healthy and currently being cared for by Team Prime's medic." Flamed Optimus assured me.

"What about me?" I asked. They all looked at my abdomen where a huge hole of twisted and distorted metal was the evidence of what happened to me.

"You will live, but another piece of your soul has joined the Allspark. Unfortunately, your soul will slowly fade into the Allspark." Ratchet typed on a screen that appeared out of his arm. "The medics and Shockwave are all working on you."

"One thing I like about this Megatron, is he values family and sparkling life. But he should have offlined the fragger." Ironhide crossed his arms.

"Avalon, there is not much time. Megatron is going to Cyberform the Earth and you need to stop him. When you wake up, you'll be in the same room as the Omega Lock. Use the Primax Blade and the Cosmic-Rust gun to stop Megatron." Flamed Optimus pushed me towards some lights with urgency. It was then I noticed that the hole had disappeared.

"Show them what NEST was all about!" Ironhide threw his fist in the air.

"I will." I activated my battle mask and saluted them.

"See ya later, Pops, Dad." I hugged Optimus before he pushed me into the lights.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.4K 33
A femme awakens, her past forgotten. Adopted by the local village, she struggles to find out who she is and from where she came. Join her on a journe...
4K 128 9
Disclaimer: i dont own transformers or pics or music.
72.2K 2.3K 43
Nichole James has been medically discharged from the Marine Corps. She was in a ambush overseas. She is a heartless, ruthless killer. She is a soulle...
9.4K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...