All Might x Reader (Boku no H...

By Tamihime

Y/N has a Quirk that allows her to control time. She can speed it up, slow it down, stop it for a while, and... More

Chapter 1 - Five Minutes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note 2.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 28.2
Special Chapter 28.3 *THE END*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note 3.0
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Special Chapter 28.1

7.1K 232 80
By Tamihime

I wrote this chapter last year before Christmas and I was going to add it, but my phone broke down and everything I had written there was gone (I cried, A LOT). But I'm the laziest person in the world and I didn't want to write it again xD But! Somehow I've managed to fix my phone and retrieved all data some time ago.

This chapter does not have a huge impact on the main plot, therefore I didn't add it as a normal chapter, only as a special one. This is an event that took place before All Might became a tutor of our wonderful reader-chan ///^u^/// You can consider this chapter as a filler xD At the moment I have no ideas for the main plot. I hope it will change soon xD If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. If I won't come up with something better, maybe I will use yours and ofc give you the credits :))

I hope you will like this chapter  xD

~Author-san

PS: There is also one more thing I would like to know. What do you think about the whole story? Is it good? What is missing? Is there anything that you would like me to change? If so, let me know. I will accept any opinion whether it's good or bad. After all, that's what it's all about, every opinion is important :)

Now let's move to the proper story xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jumped out of your bed, feeling tears running down your face. There weren't many of them, just a few drops, completely meaningless. But was it so? You had a strange feeling that something was wrong, that something was missing. That there was something ... what you should remember. However, you couldn't find out what, and if that was the case, you decided that it wasn't important.

You yawned widely and while rubbing your eyes, you glanced at the screen of your phone. You sighed quietly, noticing that it wasn't even four am. You got shivers when you realized you managed to wake up at 3.33 am. Anyway, that was the hour when you glanced at your phone, in fact, you woke up a few minutes before. Devil's hour, huh?, you thought, wincing at that thought. You have never really believed in demons, but because of all the horror movies you've seen so far, you couldn't get rid of that feeling of anxiety when you were alone or when you woke up in the middle of the night. But what is there to be afraid of? Demons do not exist, and even if they do, hey, you're a superhero. Kicking one's ass wouldn't be a big challenge for you.

But, well... the truth is that the monsters really do exist, but they are not some mythical creatures. It's humans that are monsters. Villains who hurt others and use their Quirks to do so. People create demons by themselves, people become monsters. And superheroes have to fight them. Superheroes like All Might, such as teachers in your school. Also people like you and your classmates.

You shook your head, wondering why you had such thoughts in the middle of the night. And it all started with the stupid fear of monsters from the wardrobe or from under the bed. You sat down, thinking about the moment when you woke up. What caused it? Bad dream? You had the impression that someone had inefficiently cast a memory-erasing spell on you, you felt that you were dreaming about something, but you couldn't remember anything specific. Just some glimpses. Forest. Clearing. Lake. And ... All Might? Annoyed that you couldn't put those pieces together, you waved it off and fell on your pillows, getting ready to sleep again. It's not been even a moment when you've completely drifted away.

A few months earlier.

It was too hot, incredibly hot. Maybe you should not have listened to your mother who told you to wear this t-shirt with long sleeves before you left the house. Well, maybe it was chilly in the morning, but now it was almost eleven o'clock, and the sun was going higher and higher in the sky, you had the impression that you would melt right away. And this backpack, heavy, stuffed with things you needed for this whole trip, made you want to fall to the ground and cry like a little kid. If only someone would take this backpack from you... But you weren't going to complain about it, after all, it was a school trip to the lake and you didn't want all your classmates to see you as a crybaby.

Two months have passed since the beginning of the school year, and the school management decided to organize an integration trip for each class, and of course, your class, 1-A, had to go first. (I know that there wasn't such a thing as school trip at the beginning of the original BNHA, but in my story, there will be muahaha) You weren't really happy about this idea, you have not been able to make friends with anyone, mainly because of your shyness and fear that someone can discover what your Quirk really was. Damn your mother for instilling her own feelings in you. But ... to be honest, that trip was a great opportunity to get closer to someone. Yes, maybe you didn't have any close friends, but there was one person in this class that you could sometimes talk to. Uraraka Ochaco-san. In the depths of your soul, you had no doubt that thanks to this trip you would be able to change the relations you two had. From an ordinary classmate to a friend. But ... you didn't like the fact that this Midoriya-san and all the other people you only greeted in the class were around her all the time. You've never talked with any of them. Well, actually you just didn't know them well and you also hoped that during this two-day trip you will be able to change it somehow.

You were sticking close to the end of the group, only being followed by silent Aizawa-sensei, who had an expression that clearly indicated that you shouldn't even try to speak to him. You wanted to burst into laughter, seeing his red face, caused by the heavy backpack on his back as well as the black outfit he wore. And the sun didn't give up, it was getting hotter. You felt sorry for your homeroom teacher who, just like you, didn't think over his outfit.

When the road slowly started to get slightly steep, you sighed with dissatisfaction. Well, great, maybe let's climb the mountain, you thought, taking a deep breath. For some time you have been running out of the air. You have never trained your body before, so this trip was quite a challenge for you, especially with such a weight on your back. In your heart you prayed to finally get to the place, pitch a tent and at least rest for a moment.

Apart from you, there were a few more people at the end of the group, but you only recognized two of them. A short boy with this strange Quirk with sticky spheres, Mineta Minoru-san and a girl with dark green hair named Asui Tsuyu-san. You only knew their names because they were the "other people" who were wandering around Urakaka-san and somehow these two figures were memorable to you. You've remembered Mineta-san mainly because once he said something perverted to you, and Asui-san, because she had hit him in the head, telling you not to care about him and to do the same thing next time when Mineta-san will speak to you in the same way again. It all happened at the beginning of the school year when you first entered the classroom and saw people with whom you were going to learn how to become a superhero for the next few years. But Mineta-san has never spoken to you again because sometime later you developed a reputation of a quiet, introverted nerd that looks down on everybody. Everyone was so afraid to talk to you, only Bakugou Katsuki didn't care about you and treated you like you were worse than him. His behavior somehow changed yours and you've been able to shoot his mouth off every time he spoke to you. But it only made others believe more that you were looking down on them. You knew that such a result was only your fault. You've said something a few times that you've been regretting so far, and that was what made people in your class think about you this way. If only I could better control my Quirk, I would go back in time and change it, you thought often.

There were new drops of sweat on your face each time you took another step forward. You were breathing really hard, and every move made you tired. For a few moments, you could hear Mineta-san complaining and sobbing like a small child, that he will soon fall to the ground in the middle of this road and that he is exhausted. Well, to be honest, you felt the same way. You were jealous of all the athletic classmates who were at the beginning of the group with Midnight-sensei and... him. All Might, the person you admired the most in the world and the person who... made butterflies appear in your stomach. Only the thought that you will be able to spend these two days in his company has kept pushing you forward. It was mainly thanks to him that you didn't complain like Mineta-san. You did not want to look like a crybaby in All Might's eyes. You wanted to join him at the beginning of the group, you tried to speed up your pace several times, but to no avail. Your body was too weak to be equal to someone like him.

You saw him from a distance, how proudly he walked ahead, laughing with other girls in your class who, unlike you, had no problem to talk to him normally. You never had the courage to start a casual conversation with him just by yourself. Oh, even when he asked you a question in his class, you stuttered and you always mumbled the answer under your breath, which sometimes made All Might laugh and tell you to spoke louder. In such situations, you always wanted to fall under the ground.

"Uwaaah, I'm done, are we there yet?" Whined Mineta-san, whose face was now more or less the color of his um... hair. It was starting to upset you. One more moment and you will follow Asui-san's example and hit him in the head if he won't shut up soon.

"Hmm ... I think I heard someone complaining here. Or did I mishear something?" You heard suddenly this well-known voice.

How did he get here? So fast?! All Might himself was walking near Mineta-san, glancing at the boy with his famous, wide smile.

"A-A-All Mighto-sensei! N-nuuu! Everything is fine! Nee, Tsuyu-chan?" Mineta-san replied abruptly, completely changing his attitude. Asui-san, however, did not say anything, just nodded her head several times without taking her eyes off the ground.

"That's great! So... who's been complaining like a child here, hmmm?" Asked All Might, turning around and staring at you and Aizawa-sensei. You felt even hotter, and your already red cheeks seemed to be purple right now. He looks at me! Oh no, he does not think that I...?!, you cried in your head. "(L/N) -san? Aizawa-kun? Are you tired already?

Instinctively, you glanced at your homeroom teacher, whose face was clearly angry and... well... tired. You wanted to say something, but Aizawa-sensei was first.

"Just a moment ago... you were crying like a girl... Mineta." The sensei growled with a murderous look on his face. You had the impression that his scarf had risen up as if he were about to use his Quirk.

"Oooooh, so Mineta-shounen then, eh?"

A moment later everything went very fast. Rushed by All Might Mineta-san ran ahead groaning loudly. You even felt sorry for him. You couldn't stop the giggle that unexpectedly slipped from your mouth.

"Oh! I see that (L/N)-san also wants to join!" Suddenly All Might called out, appearing just seconds later next to you. You immediately felt goosebumps on your skin.

"N-no, I do not want to!" You stammered, emphasizing 'do not' and wondering how you've managed to almost say all of this without stuttering.

"But it seems to me like you do! So... let's run then!" Said All Might cheerfully, running backward now in front of you. You moved with your lips like a fish out of the water, unable to get over your stupidity. Of course, you had to burst into laughter when he was nearby and you couldn't resist either.

"All Might... better stop torturing those students... and let's take some break... instead ..." Aizawa-sensei growled with a look on his face that didn't bode well. He looked like he was about to throw something at All Might. But the Number One Hero only laughed out loud, attracting everyone's attention.

"A break? What break? We're already here!" All Might called cheerfully, stopping and pointing at something with his hand.

He was right. You were so overwhelmed that your beloved teacher would force you to run, that you did not pay attention to the lake, which magically appeared in front of you. When the cold breeze hit you, you instantly felt better. You glanced at All Might, who was now smiling at you, not taking his eyes off you. When Aizawa-sensei and the rest of the group passed you two, All Might unexpectedly said a little more quietly:

"If it was difficult for you, you could have told me, (L/N) -san. I would take your backpack from you. As far as I know, you are not as strong as other students."

Your heart started to beat faster, even though it already was beating like crazy on this nightmarish road that you had to overcome to get to this place.

"I-I... it was hard to catch up with you, s-sensei." You said, giving him a faint smile. All Might laughed clearly embarrassed, realizing that you were right.

"Ahaha, yeah, true, I'm sorry. But even if..." He started, but you cut him off.

"...but even if I would catch you up... I-I would never ask you t-to do so." You said, suddenly realizing how interesting the ground was. Well, you would do anything, just not looking in his eyes.

"Why? It was hard for you, wasn't it?"

You nodded, answering after a short pause.

"A little." You lied. "But still, I wouldn't ask you for it... the class ...they don't like me much... they would think that ... I'm favored by you... or something... If someone else asked you to take their backpack... would you agree?" You asked, taking your eyes off the ground and looking into his now.

Your words baffled him so much that he had no idea what to answer. For a moment his lips were wide open when he realized that you were right.

"All Might, what are you doing there? Come here, you have to introduce to the students the plan of the day!" Called Midnight-sensei suddenly, interrupting your conversation. Maybe it was better for All Might, who scratched his head nervously and shouted in her direction:

"Yes, yes, I'm coming!" He suddenly turned to you, smiling apologetically. "Forgive me, but they call me."

"S-sure... no problem, sensei..." You replied, returning his smile. You didn't mind it. On the other hand, maybe it was better. At least he didn't have to answer you. Anyway, you knew the answer well. And you knew he knew it too.

"My dear students, come here, come here... Ugh, faster! Anyone who lingers will get a punishment ...from me of course!" Midnight-sensei called loudly, smiling at all of them flirtatiously. Aizawa-sensei, standing next to her, looked like he was about to kill everyone.

When everyone gathered, All Might stepped forward and began his speech:

"Well, my dear, since we are all here, let's start with the most important! You will be divided into three-person groups! The only condition is that boys cannot be in a group with girls! Your first task today is to pitch your tents! I will give you... fifteen minutes!

"But!" Midnight-sensei added. "You must not use your Quirks, if I catch someone, you will get a punishment from me! You will also get it if you don't make up in time. Good luck!"

"You better hurry up, if not you will sleep on the ground," Aizawa-sensei growled.

You didn't feel well. Awesome, dividing into groups. Everyone hated you! How would you join someone if nobody even wanted to talk to you? You didn't know what to do with yourself, you've never been so upset. Should you approach someone? Or maybe you should wait until someone comes to you? Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed that the groups quickly began to form, not even a moment has passed, and the number of people you could join was slowly decreasing. This is the worst thing that could happen to me today, you thought, nervously holding the sleeve from your shirt.

"(L/N) san?" A girl's voice came from somewhere on your right. You turned and you saw Uraraka Ochaco-san, smiling uncertainly. Asui Tsuyu-san stood next to her. "W-would you like to join us? We're missing one person."

You felt relieved. And on the other hand, you felt somehow ... warmer inside. You nodded, smiling back.

"S-Sure!" A few people looked at all of you with unhidden surprise, but you tried not to pay attention to it.

After a few minutes, your tent was pitched. In the meantime, you had a few problems with the parts that didn't fit together, but eventually, you succeeded. You once had the opportunity to pitch a tent, this task was almost no challenge for you. And also you didn't have to use your Quirk to do it, anyway, it wasn't made for something like that.

You looked around, seeing that you finished as one of the first. Most of the students apparently had a problem with pitching a tent. Several groups secretly tried to use their powers, but the watchful eye of Midnight-sensei quickly saw that. It turned out that the punishment for cheating and failing in time was ten laps around the lake. And that lake was ... well, HUGE. You breathed a sigh of relief that you were able to deal with this task so quickly.

"Well, since you've dealt with something so trivial, let's get to the next stage!" Midnight-sensei called. "The next challenge is ... find and bring! When you were struggling with your tents, All Might-sensei hid three things in the forest, he left you tips, of course, let it not be too hard! If any group manages to find all three, they will be released from all duties and exercises until the end of the trip! If two, they will not have to clean and cook! If one, All Might-sensei will let this group skip his exhaustive training tomorrow!!"

"Come on, sensei, give us a rest!" Suddenly out from the crowd called a boy with blond hair with black, lightning-shaped strokes, and small thin eyebrows, whose name was probably Kaminari. You couldn't remember the rest.

Midnight-sensei looked at him with a sadistic smile.

"Well, you do not have to play." She said, and then she added with an even wider smile. "Those who do not want to participate ... will run around the lake until evening."

"No! No, just kidding! This game is awesome!" The blond shouted, somehow disappearing in the crowd, which made everyone immediately burst out laughing. You smiled, glancing at Uraraka-san.

"I guess we have no choice, huh?" You said. Uraraka-san sighed softly, returning your smile.

"I guess no... Okay, we have to hurry up, we have to find at least that one thing, I do not want to train with All Might!"

"I heard you can probably die after one of his training..." Asui-san said with a stone face. You laughed.

After receiving the instructions, everyone moved into the forest, almost trampling each other on the way. It didn't surprise you. If a group finds all three things, they will have two whole days just for themselves. No duties, No training. Only they and the lake.

And it was so hot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 253 30
((𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)) Young Mizuki Kori was dared to f...
23.1K 735 21
This is the first book in four book series, all of which are in the works. All Might is Japan's number one hero! Some call him the world's number one...
132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
5.5K 167 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...