For My World (Tracer X Reader)

נכתב על ידי LN4rnia

Was she left behind ? עוד

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

8.5K 76 27
נכתב על ידי LN4rnia

"Lena , what are you doing here?" the blonde Swiss asks the brunette who seems to be deep in thought .

Lena was alone sitting at the cafeteria and Angela spotted her .

"Nothing Angela , just kinda miss home ya know?" Lena sighs . The doctor sits beside her and smiles sadly .

"I'm sorry we couldn't win that battle Lena . There were to many." Angela said , remembering their previous mission .

An omnic attack had happened at Kings Row , an uprising . Angela , Lena , Reinhardt and Torbjorn were sent to try and protect Kings Row but ultimately failed as there were to many .

"I know , its just." Lena felt herself choke on her own words . "I miss my home I really do , but my home isn't a place . Or even the world." Lena chuckled painfully .

Angela quickly caught on to what the Brit meant and gave her a warm smile . Angela put a reassuring hand on the girl's shoulder .

"I see , whose the lucky lad?" Angela asks . "Well its uh , its not a lad you see . Its a , uh." Lena stammered making the doctor giggle softly .

"Its alright , whose the lucky lass then?" Angela asked again . "Someone special." Lena whispered quietly . "Angela you save people right?" Lena asked . The blonde raises an eyebrow at her sudden change of subject but nods nonetheless .

"In a way , yes." Angela answers . "Then." Lena pauses to pull out what seems to be a polaroid picture . "If she ever does show up hurt , promise me you'll help her." Lena asks as she hands the photo over to Angela .

The doctor took the picture and looked at it .

It was Lena with a girl around her age with y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes . "Who is she?" Angela asks curiously .

"My , my girlfriend . She was there in Kings Row when it happened , thats why I wanted to come along so badly .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright , Reinhardt , Mercy , Torbjorn and me will be going to Kings Row . The rest of you stay here incase we need back up." Soldier said .

"Wait!" a voice stopped him from boarding the dropship .

"What is it Cadet Oxton ? We don't have much time." he grunted . "Please , you have to let me go . Its my home . M-My world is there." Lena gasped for air .

"You're not ready , you have to fully understand how to use you're chronal accelerator and fight like a soldier." he said .

"I can ! Please let me show you ! I can handle it and it can serve as good training." the Brit tried to reason .

"We can't afford or risk losing a good asset of Overwatch." Soldier tried to leave again but Tracer pulled him back .

"You gotta let me go." Tracer begged .

Soldier looked at the younger girl and sighed . "Go , don't fail you're team alright ? And Kings Row." Soldier said . She looked at him suprised and saluted before him before boarding the ship .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"B-But as you can tell . We failed that mission." Lena looked down in shame , fighting the tears threatening to fall .

"Do you know where she is or how she is?" Angela asks softly . "No , I wanted to look for her but we had to retreat so quickly . Besides , her apartment was destroyed." Lena let a few tears fall while Angela rubbed her back in comfort .

"Lena , I'm not a miracle worker . I know I am but I just can't make her poof here out of thin air." Angela said . "I know , I know just please . If she does come . Help her , for me." Lena said and Angela nodded .

"I think its better if you keep this though." Angela handed back the polaroid picture . "Seeing as you miss her dearly . Its clear you keep her close to heart." Angela said and Lena smiled thankfully .

It really was what Lena had left of her .

What the y/h/c girl had was a necklace she had given her on their anniversary .

"Thanks love." Lena thanked the doctor . The brunette took back the picture and smiled , remembering their first anniversary together .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You can open you're eyes now."

Lena removed her hands from her eyes and squealed looking around .

"Happy anniversary babe." her soft voice whispered and pecked the Brit's lips . "Its our hotel for tonight . Best view." her girlfriend said as she walked out into the balcony .

"Here." the y/h/c girl wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and rested her chin on Lena's shoulder .

"This is beautiful." she whispered staring at the now star filled sky . "I know , the best for the best." the y/e/c eyed girl said softly . "Here." Lena takes out a box and handed it to her . "Happy anniversary love." the Brit said and her girlfriend smiles sheepishly . "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything . I kinda spent all of my money on this." she said and Lena gasped loudly .

"Don't use all of you're money for me." Lena slapped the other girl's arm lightly .

"No , you're worth it . Worth my world." she says , making Lena's heart melt in her chest .

"Here , how about this." she said before running of somewhere and coming with a polaroid camera .

"Smile." she says and they both smile and she takes the picture .

"For safe keeping." Lena snatches the photo away from her girlfriend . "Fair enough , something to remember me by." Lena smiles at her words .

"I love you."

"I love you too , Y/n."

-----------------------------------------------------------

It now really is the only thing Lena can remember her by .

Lena looked around and noticed Angela had gone . I must've been to deep in thought the Brit thought .

Lena got up from the cafeteria table and walked over to her room .

Lena opened the door and got in , closing the door behind her . Picture frames of her and her teammates were decorated on the shelves on her room . A big flat screen TV , a big London flag hung over her huge window where all the light normally shines in from and a spacious living room .

Homey to say in short .

Inside Lena's room was a bunch of polaroid pictures pasted on the walls , a big white board with a bunch of doodles and a big queen size bed in the middle .

Lena laid down on the mattress , sighing . She never pasted the picture of her and Y/n on the wall .

She kept it close to heart where it should be . It motivated her when she needed it . Occasionally pulling it out during battles to remind her why she continued to fight .

Lena often wondered where Y/n could be . She just hoped she was alright wherever she is .

-----------------------------------------------------------

The y/h/c girl walked past all the broken buildings . Making her way to where she once called home .

There , was a bunch of rubble and destruction . Whats left of what used to be her apartment building .

Y/n was left there . Forgotten , left behind .

She was there when the omnic attack had happened . It hit hard in Kings Row , and Y/n was in the centre of it .

It was dead quiet , a ghost town . The only thing being heard is the sound of the gravel shifting under the girl's shoes and the sound of her breathing under the gas mask she was wearing .

The y/e/c eyed girl kneeled onto the ground and stared at the pile of rocks in front of her . Slowly , she took off the gas mask she was wearing and placed down a white rose . It was her special someone's favourite flower , Lena Oxton or Tracer . Her girlfriend .

Her girlfriend was a pilot . The best pilot in the y/h/c girl's eyes . She had been accepted into testing the Slipstream , a time-travelling jet . In short , a malfunction happened and Lena was gone . Out from Y/n's grasp .

Even some of Y/n's complaints had turned violent when she demanded for them to bring her back . Soon enough , Y/n gave up . She gave up banging on the Overwatch headquarters doors and accepeted her one true love was gone .

Y/n wiped the tears that escaped her eyes but couldn't stop from breaking down . Y/n had endured so much in her life until now , everything she ever loved being stripped from her one by one . Her parents , Lena and now , her home .

Y/n didn't follow the rest of the Kings Row residents to other places for a place to stay . She stayed in the middle of the destruction . This was her home , where her childhood was , where she spent her time with Lena . She couldn't just leave .

Then again , the thought often crossed Y/n's mind at times but she had always doubted it . In other people's eyes , the place was just a dead weight . A place waiting to be replaced by the futuristic Kings Row we all hope to see . Y/n never wanted it that way . At a young age , she loved the city and called it home .

Another reason being because it was also Lena's home . She always remembered how much passion Lena would have in her voice when talking about her home . Y/n smiled to herself at the distant memories and remembered she had something in her pocket .

Y/n fished for the item in her back pocket and pulled out the familiar item . The necklace Lena had given her during their very first anniversary .

Y/n opened it up and stared at the picture inside . It was a picture of her and Lena on their first date . Y/n's heart clenched when she looked at Lena , knowing she won't ever see her again . Y/n closed it and held it between her fingers . I guess its time to let go Y/n thought .

Y/n knew she would never stop loving the bubbly Brit , but this wasn't a good bye . Far from that , it was a new start . Where Y/n would try to fully accept her loss . Grieving for this long after claiming to have already was not enough . Y/n gently placed the necklace beside the flower and remembered the night all hell broke loose .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was enjoying a cup of coffee , watching TV when the coffee in her cup started to ripple . Y/n looked out the window to see what looked to be a shooting star , but it was getting closer .

The ground shook as the unknown object impacted the ground . Y/n regained her balance as she rushed over to the window to see what was going on outside .

Omnics , null troopers . Many of them marching their way down the streets of Kings Row . They were headed of somewhere to the right . Y/n tried to see what was geting their attention but all she saw was a man with a giant hammer , a woman with angel wings and a staff , a small dwarf building what seems to be a sentry turret and a figure running across the field . He or she had a light blue light shining as they practically teleported around the battlefield .

Whoever they were , Y/n didn't know . They were to far away to really identify who they were .

Another crash broke Y/n out of her thoughts as she remembered she was in the middle of a war . Before Y/n could even react , the ceiling above her begin to crack . Y/n stared in horror as she tried to run but a largee piece of debris fell on top of her , knocking the air out of her lungs .

Y/n tried to budge free , but it was no use . She was trapped .

Thinking of another way to survive , Y/n grabbed the closest thing to her , which was a pillow , and covered her head and neck . She gripped tighter onto the pillow as she felt small bits of rocks hit the pillow and prayed for her survival .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n coughed as the dust around her filled her lungs , almost suffocating her . Y/n felt a medium weight rock on her neck and pushed it off . She finally got enough space to breath and started taking in deep breaths .

All that was left was a huge piece of debris that was holding her down . Y/n felt a strong gush of wind and Y/n looked up to see a dropship with an Overwatch logo on it . "Help!" Y/n cried loudly .

No one seemed to hear her as the dropship left with Y/n still stuck with no help .

With all the strength Y/n could muster , she pushed the huge rock off of herself and struggled to stand up . The y/e/c eyed girl stood up and looked around but immediately regretted it . Off to the distance was a man , squished under a huge stone . A blood puddle was visible where the head was supposed to be and some on his hands .

Overwatch lost Y/n thought . Everything happened so fast and even now Y/n can't fully take in what she was seeing . Yet , there was one thing Y/n's brain could process.

Overwatch had failed

Welcome to FMW . A tracer and you story . Its my second one and this is going to be sort of a progress book . Yes , I will still be updating like usual but what this means is this is what I've evolves into . If you look at the difference between MTH and now , there are some huge changes in my format and some stayed the same . So this is kind of like showing you all how far I've gone . I hope you enjoy . See ya !!
-Canine🐾

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.4K 44
Genji is starting at a new school. He has moved all the way from Japan to attend overwatch high, but unlike the others, he's not safe. Will his fathe...
258K 5.7K 29
Just a bunch of Overwatch x Reader fics
480K 6K 66
You're a former Overwatch agent and a current street racer. You were close with Lena "Tracer" Oxton back in the good ol days, but lost contact with h...
155K 2.5K 42
"Don't go!" She cried to him, her voice hoarse from sobbing. The cyborg turned and looked back, his visor going dim. Genji hung his head as he jumped...