Kylie αnd Julian

By SimplyTheAnne

When Kylie Johnson's temperamental, ominous, and overprotective older brother continuously ruins her love lif... More

Prologue
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Special Chapter (Julian's P.O.V)
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap. 33
Chap. 34
Chap. 35
Chap. 36
Chap. 37
Chap. 38
Chap. 39
Chap. 40
Chap. 41 - Part I
Chap 41 - Part II
Epilogue (Alternate Ending)

Chap. 10

2.6K 148 55
By SimplyTheAnne

~Warning: This chapter contains a brief steamy scene.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I only heard the last thing you said before I came in," he promises, letting out a chuckle. "It's not my fault you decided to confess that beautiful thing right when I was about to walk in."

I roll my eyes and then stick my tongue out at him. "I lied."

"Uh-huh. Of course you did." He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck from behind me.

I fully turn around to face him and wrap my arms on his back, nodding in a convincing manner. "I did."

"Right," he pecks my lips.

Unexpectedly, Julian's six-year-old brother enters the kitchen. He's so grown up.

A smile makes its way to his lips once he notices that I'm here.

"Kylie! You're back!" He exclaims in a high-pitched voice, running excitedly towards me.

He remembers me!

I let go of Julian and jump off of the barstool. "Hey, Wyatt," I gush as I squat to embrace him. "Oh, I've missed you so much!" I let go of him and ruffle his hair. "How have you been?"

"Okay," he responds rather timidly.

I smile and coll him sweetly once again. "I've missed your sweet, skinny hugs."

He giggles after departing from me.

"Please call mom to come to eat, buddy," Julian requests as he ruffles his brother's dark hair. "You can hang out with Kylie later."

"Stop messing my hair up," he whines and Julian smirks before duplicating the action.

"Leave my Wyatt alone," I order as I lightly push Julian away.

Julian turns my face to face his and plants a kiss on my nose. "I'm the only one you can call yours."

I giggle, my cheeks turning red. "But he's a baby-"

"A child," he rectifies.

"Still," I roll my eyes. I look down at Wyatt and smile. "Aren't you mine, Wyatt?"

He nods innocently and wraps himself on one of my legs, sticking his tongue out at Julian. "And Kylie is mine!"

I flash Julian a victorious smile and he glares at Wyatt who simply giggles uncontrollably.

"Now, go and call mom, buddy, will ya?"

Wyatt nods before walking out of the kitchen.

"Your brother is cuter than you," I tell Julian, teasingly smiling at him.

"All babies are cuter than everyone else," he shrugs then takes a seductive step closer to me. "For example, you."

I drop my jaw and playfully slap his chest. "I'm a baby?"

"My baby."

My cheeks heat up with the highest temperature upon them and I giggle, shaking my head at him.

"Dork. You're a dork, Julian Davis."

He opens his mouth and I quickly interrupt with a smiling eye roll. "Your dork, yeah I know."

He chuckles before pecking my lips. "Exactly."

I am able to spot Gladys' smirk with the corner of my eye.

Consecutively, Wyatt comes running back into the kitchen, with his mother right behind him, the tiniest smile playing on her lips.

She and Julian look a lot alike. The dark hair, the dark caramel eyes, the pink lips, simply everything.

The only difference is that she looks a bit green on the face and her eyes are narrowed, maybe because of the light.

"Emma!" I squeal as I walk towards her to hug her.

She grins, hugging me back with a tight force. "Kylie Johnson. My beautiful Kylie."

"Are you feeling better, mom?" Julian asks as he places his hands on the counter for support, one of his legs bent.

She squints and takes slow steps towards the counter. It's clear that she isn't feeling better. "I only came here to see Kylie."

"Aw, I could have gone to your room—"

"And to get my food," she proceeds, cutting me off.

"I can take it up to your room, mom," Julian intervenes.

He holds her hand and starts guiding her to the door. "Come on. If you're not feeling better than we should go back up."

She shakes her head. "But Kylie is—"

"You can see her l some other time," he says.

She sighs but obediently exits the kitchen after sending me a sad smile.

It took her guts to come to see me whilst being in such state.

Julian returns to the kitchen after a few minutes and decides that we must begin eating without his father because, in all probability, his father will be arriving home late.

The food is incredibly delicious, making it easier to believe that Julian made it.

After eating, Julian and I go up to his bedroom because he says that he has something to show to me. Pff.
I still have the image of his bedroom covered with blue highlights everywhere in my mind. Julian loves the color blue and I remember that his bedroom used to be decorated with that very same color. Bedsheets, pillowcases, curtains, school backpack and much more.

It was ridiculously cute.

"It's different now," I comment after entering his cluttered bedroom.

The prominent color is now white. It does contain other colors, obviously, but it has mainly white.

I turn to face him and smile. "Didn't know you like the color white."

"People change..." He trails off after shrugging.

I raise an eyebrow at him questioningly and he smirks before walking to his art desk. He slips out a bunch of papers from a grey binder and then places the binder back on the desk as if it has no importance in life, whatsoever.

I cross my arms over my chest and slowly walk towards him, trying to understand him.

"...productively," he completes his sentence as he hands me the papers with a quirky smile on his face.

I scrunch my eyebrows and look down at the papers in my hands only to realize that they are filled with beautiful and chef d'oeuvre drawings of a girl.

"It's you," his smooth voice crawls into my ears.

My jaw slightly drops as I scrutinize the first drawing my eyes have caught.

I flip through the other pages and find other amazing drawings. They all are of me, either smiling, looking perfectly in love, or looking out to the world around with a lip-tight smile.

I giggle incredulously, still completely shocked at what I my eyes are consuming. "Julian..."

"You like 'em?" He interrupts, his cute dimples appearing on his cheeks and a light sparkle drowning in his eyes.

I nod, smiling widely as I continue to scrutinize the drawings. How can I not love this? His talent ameliorated so much.

"These are incredible."

He smiles a bit shyly, tucking his hands in his pockets. "I started drawing them a week after our breakup."

I look up at him and find a small glint of forlornness in his sensitive dark caramel eyes.

He looks down at me and flashes a reassuring smile. "But now I have you again and not just drawings that give pleasure to my eyes."

I smile foolishly and bite my bottom lip as I look down at the most beautiful drawing.

"Don't do that," he orders in a deep voice, his eyes trailing down to my lips.

"What?" I ask innocently, biting my bottom lip once again provokingly.

"That," he hisses. "You know what that makes me want to do."

"What's stopping you?" I whisper seductively.

He takes the hint and immediately throws himself at me, causing our bodies to crash onto his bed.

"Wait, you're going to ruin these!" I giggle as I remove my hand that is securing the drawings from under his chest.

He curses and then receives the drawings from me to place them on the floor next to the bed.

He straddles me and then leans downwards to meet my lips. "You smell like chlorine."

"Duh."

Ignoring my response, he tempts my lips softly and then trails slow kisses down my neck. I loop my hands around his neck and pull him downwards to kiss his lips impatiently, which obviously makes him smirk in self-absorbance.

When Julian and I kiss it's not just with hunger or with passion. It's something way beyond that. It's like the entire world around us is shut and we're the only two people on earth, not wanting to let go of each other.

After a few seconds, his tongue begins to ask for permission to enter my mouth and I gladly part my lips whilst tugging on his hair.

He runs his warm hand down one of my cheeks and lightly bites my bottom lip.

I quietly moan which only causes his desire to take control of my body to increase. He tugs his hand on the hem of my shirt asking for permission and, at the heat of the moment, I allow him to take it off of me.

He does the same to his shirt and then moves his lips from my lips to my stomach.

He begins to plant kisses on my cleavage and then softly sucks.

I moan as I tug on his hair even harder and pull him up to kiss my lips. As he continues to kiss me profoundly, my hands run down his naked chest and six-pack.

I almost forgot how amazing it feels. I wonder how our first time will be like.

He places his head on the crook of my neck and kisses it softly. My desires increase at each passing second but that's only until we hear Julian's dad's voice coming from the hall outside his room.

Julian mutters obscenities under his breath and then quickly removes his lips from me and grabs our shirts from the floor so that we put them on rapidly.

Perfect.

"Julian, are you in there?" His dad asks, knocking on his bedroom door twice.

"Yeah, dad. Just a sec," Julian replies, completely heavy-handed.

I begin to chuckle and end up laughing humorously as I watch how he fixes his hair in fury.

He rolls his eyes at me and then runs to open the door for his dad with a forced lip-tight smile.

"Sup, dad?" He forces an easy-going smile. "You're home early."

Right.

"Your mother told me Kylie is here?" I hear his dad's raspy voice.

I casually get up from Julian's bed and walk towards the door where they are. I smile as I stand next to Julian. "Hello, Mr. Davis."

He grins, the wrinkles on his face becoming more transparent. "It's so lovely to see you again, Kylie."

"Uh, dad," Julian tucks his hand into one of the pockets of his jeans. "We ate without you because, well, you took long."

"It's fine," Julian's dad nods understandingly. "I lunched at work." He looks back at me and crosses his arms. "How have you been, honey? It's been so long since I last saw you."

"Good, thank you. And yes, I know, it's been so long. But I promise I won't be gone again. This time I will stay in your lives for eternity," I guarantee.

"What a nightmare," Julian groans playfully and so I nudge him.

He and his dad chuckle, in the process, a phone goes off.

"Oh, that's me," Julian's dad says, pointing a finger at the pocket of his pants. "I gotta take this."

Julian and I nod before stepping back into his bedroom.

"So where were we?" Julian asks as he steps closer to me, curling a piece of hair behind my ear.

I shrink back and shake my head. "The mood's gone."

"Thanks a lot, dad." He sighs as he plops down on his bed.

I chuckle and plop down on the bed next to him. I rest my head on his chest and he puts an arm under my head, around my shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be home by now?" He asks softly as we both stare at the paintings of music notes that are plastered on the ceiling.

"I should," I affirm. "But I'm not."

He lets out a soft chuckle before caressing my arm. "Won't your brothers—"

"I'll tell them that I'm with Scarlett. Can we just forget about them for a second and enjoy the moment?"

He slowly nods and then draws circles on my arm using his finger. "I don't want you to go."

"Good," I murmur. "Because I won't. Not now."

He turns to face me and smiles. "You're an amazing girl, you know that?"

"Yeah," I smile teasingly. "I know."

He laughs before placing a kiss on my forehead.

***

"Where the heck have you been?" Mario asks sharply just as I shut the door of the living room.

"Scarlett's place."

"You're lying."

"Okay then, why don't you ask her?" I ask curtly before making my way to the staircase. "And I thought dad told you to stay the fuck away from me."

"Watch your tone and language when you're talking to me, Kylie."

I stop in my tracks and slowly turn around to face him. "Or what? You're gonna push me on the chest again?"

He clenches his jaw and starts walking towards me.

I cross my arms over my chest and gaze at him. "I dare you."

He gives me a small yet evident surprised look and I remain stiff and confident.

"I dare you to push me again."

"Kylie," Mark interrupts in a groggy voice, coming from the sitting room. "Go upstairs."

I remain stiff for a couple of moments before turning around. "You should teach your brother how to treat younger siblings with respect," I inform Mark before walking up the stairs.

I'm pissed at Mario for what he did — basically, everything that he does to me makes me get pissed — therefore he's my last concern right now.

With my parents on his ass, there's no way he's going to be mean to me or anything.

I get to my bedroom and lie on my bed as I let out a sigh. Just as I feel my eyelids grow heavy, someone knocks on my bedroom door.

I let out a soft groan. "You may come in unless you're Mario."

"Still on bad terms with him?" I hear Matt's voice as he enters my bedroom, chuckling.

I sit up and look at him. "Pretty much."

He cringes. "I'm sorry. What did he do this time?"

"Mom and dad didn't tell you?"

"They did. I just want to hear it from you."

I roll my eyes and lie on the bed again. "I'm not wasting time on that."

He laughs as he leans his head against the headboard. "Okay."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great actually," he tells me and I raise my eyebrows whilst pursing my lips.

"That's better."

"Did you like the school dance?" He asks after a few seconds of silence.

I'm still a little mad at him.

But I decide to let it pass as I shake my head. "Without my hero there? No way."

He smiles apologetically. "I'm sorry I didn't go. I know you're mad at me. You don't have to pretend that you're not."

I let out a sigh, shaking my head afterward with a reassuring smile on my lips. "It's not your fault."

"Stupid hormones."

I laugh. "Right. Hormones. Fuck them."

He laughs as well and then looks down at me. "So when are you planning on telling me?"

I raise an eyebrow questioningly. "Tell you what?"

"About Julian."

I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. "What do you know, Mr. Spy?"

He smirks. "Enough to know that my sister isn't single no more."

I widen my eyes and he cracks up.

"Have you completely forgotten that Julian and I are great buddies?"

"But he knows that we can't tell anyone!" I sit up hastily.

"But I support this," he says in a monotone. "I thought you already knew that."

"I know, I know," I sigh and lean my back against the headboard. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I just hate that you didn't want to tell me about it."

"I was going to," I confess, looking up at him with sincerity drowned in my eyes. "I'm just being careful."

He nods understandingly. "And you should. But put something in this little head of yours..." He pokes my forehead and I chuckle. "I'll always be by your side," he continues. "They don't have the right to be in control of your love life. I understand what you do and why you do it."

I smile at him. "Exactly why you're my favorite."

I pull him for a hug and he hugs me back tightly. "Martin isn't going to like to know that."

I laugh as I pull away. "He's miles away from home. He'll never know unless you tell him."

He shakes his head and laughs. "Now back to the main topic... Are you sure?"

"About?"

"Julian. Is he worth hiding a relationship from your family?"

Why do I feel like this has more to do with the fact that I'm dating his best friend?

"Of course he is. We like each other a lot." I look down at my lap and contemplate. "I really really like him. And he shows to me that he likes me a lot too. You don't have to worry."

He nods slowly after a few seconds. "Okay, sis. If you say so."

___
__________°^•^°__________
___

This chapter sucked. It took five days to be written and it's short and ugh! I didn't know how to end it, I got stuck so many times because I've been sad lately and yeah...

Anyways, what did you think of Julian's family? Don't think it's the first and last time you'll hear from them.

Okay, so we've reached chapter 10, yay! Introduction to the characters' lives is finally over and now we get to the drama. Lots of tears, fights, tournaments, family balls and more are on the way so stay tuned! And of course, our lovebirds will have lots of other dates. But will they be able to keep it a secret from her brothers?

Oh and guys, the deal is on again. Let's get this chapter to reach fifteen votes and the special chapter will be up tomorrow, in Julian's P.O.V. :D Excited? If not today then I'll update on Saturday.

The picture on top is of Alex Pettyfer cast as Mario Johnson. This was the hardest one to choose. So, opinions?

Next Update: Tomorrow if we reach fifteen votes on this chapter (omg, really Anne? I should vote then.) Yes. Yes, you should.

Spoiler: Two words: Family time. What do you think will happen? :) (This spoiler is only for the chapter subsequent to the Special Chapter: Julian's POV)

Dedicated to: @LolaThanks for all support. I appreciate it very much!

Vote AND comment! I love reading your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 103 28
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
1.3M 26.4K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

242K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
92.4K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...