Rajveer-Naina - Shots

By RAINALRL

This book will contain Shots on Rajveer-Naina, whether its OS, TS or Short stories! Enjoy! 😘 More

RN - The First Encounter - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Khamoshiyan - OS
Rajveer-Naina - My Secret Valentine - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Dil Ka Aalam - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai? - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Love you till Eternity and Beyond - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Revenge - OS
RN - Peaceful Love
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [1]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [2]
Rajveer-Naina - Spice of Love [3]
RN - Some Shades of Love
That One Night
RN - A blissful Moment - OS
Rajveer-Naina - Unbreakable Bond - 1
Rajveer-Naina - Jealousy - OS
RN - Enviousness - 1
My Birthday Wishes!
Sujal-Naina - Darmiyaan
Rajveer-Naina- MR. PHATTU - OS
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 1
RN - A Hot Doctor -SS - Part 2
RN - Spark of Love

Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession - OS

1.7K 86 100
By RAINALRL

Author's Note

Hello my lovelies! Here I'm back with another OS on our beloved Rajveer-Naina. "A Silent Confession" will be my take on the Bandage scene from the appraisals.

Many months back itzAggna requested me to write on the appraisals and recently @Swasaniarshi suggested a track. So, mingling both their requests, here I'm today with this OS! And I've also annoyed Namrata31 so much for a track suggestion! ❤️

Hope you guys enjoy!
Happy Reading! 😍

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Rajveer-Naina - A Silent Confession

After the first round of appraisals, an injured Rajveer manages to enter his room with much difficulty due to his wounded foot. Shutting the door behind him, he rests his back on the door in order to relax a bit while he shuts his eyes and takes long and deep breaths. He is tired - not because of the injury but because of what has been happening in the academy from the past few days. Nobody understands how hard everything is for him. He is competing in the appraisals that too with his friend, Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan. What's bothering him the most is that his relationship with Naina isn't the same anymore and the worst part is - he isn't able do anything. He knows she feels guilty but it won't be the same so easily. Things will never be the same as before because the relationship they share is much different than what it was before. They have started to understand each other deeply and emotionally. They don't exchange much words but their eyes do the work.  They feel each other's pain without being told. They have started to realise what they truly feel for each other. Yes, things can never be the same between them and it would be better if things won't be the same. Instead, a next step in their relationship is required. A conversation between them is necessary - whether it's the exchange of words or exchange of feelings and emotions through their eyes.

Wanting to get some water, he opens his eyes and heads towards the coffee table to get some water. He fills up a glass of water. As he takes a sip, he realises how thirsty he really is and in no time, he gulps down the entire glass of water.

As he puts the glass down back on the table, the door of his room opens wide as Naina enters inside with a first-aid box in her hand.

The sudden sound of the door skips Rajveer's heartbeat and he looks towards her immediately.

They share an intense eye lock.

"Kuch logon ki adatein kabhi nahi badalti"

He taunts her with a stern tone as he continues further,

"Tum mere room mein kabhi knock kar ke nahi aaogi, right Cadet Singh?"

He refers to her as 'Cadet Singh' purposely - to remind her how much things have changed between them.

She lowers her eyes out of embarrassment at his words. He succeeded in what he wanted to do - to make her taste her own medicine - to make her realise how much it really hurts when someone close to you behaves rudely towards you.

Out of guilt, Naina replies,

"I'm sorry sir"

This breaks his heart. He definitely wanted to teach her a lesson but it hurts him all the more to see her hurt! This is the difference you and him Naina - He gets double the hurt for hurting you. Unlike you who blamed him for her brother's death, who talked rudely towards him. For not thinking once about his feelings before hurting him. For entering 'Team Anhimanyu' and not thinking once about him.

Turning a little away from her, he asks,

"Kuch kaam tha tumhe?"

Staying glued to her spot, Naina replies with hesitation in her voice,

"Bandage karne ayi thi aapko"

He looks towards her and they share an eye contact. He notices how much quieter she has gone nowadays.

With a sarcastic smile, he asks,

"Kyun?"

"Kyunke...."

She begins to put her emotions into a proper sentence.

"Kyunke...supporter hun mein aapki"

Her voice comes as a whisper. It looks like her words aren't matching her heart.

"Right! Sirf supporter hi toh ho tum meri"

He replies, hurt evident in his voice.

This skips Naina's heartbeat as well as it comes as a shock for her. She can tell her words have hurt him. Is she really just his supporter? No! She is much more than that but how can she tell him what she really is to him? that too in such circumstances when there are so many differences between the two of them at this moment.

Something she doesn't understand is that her true feelings put into words is the only thing he needs.

Ignoring his words, she takes a step towards him when he indicates with his hand to stop where she is.

"Mujhe tumhari help nahi chahiye."

She understands his anger. In fact she deserves his anger.

"Sir pl.."

As she begins to speak, unable to stand properly any longer due to his injured foot, Rajveer trips. Before he can fall, Naina immediately rushes towards him and before he can make a contact with the ground, Naina immediately holds him by his upper arm.

He immediately holds her by her waist in order to support her and himself.

They share an eye-lock!

"I think you do need help at this moment"

Says Naina softly looking directly in his eyes.

Their closeness does amazing things to both Rajveer and Naina, leading both of their heartbeats to pick up pace.

Lowering her eyes, she helps him to sit on the bed comfortably.

"Apni leg aage kijiye"

She requests as she makes herself comfortable right in front of him.

Silently he follows her orders.

She notices how the rate of his breathing is changing. Lowering her eyes, she focuses towards his wound and slowly adjusts the end of his pants so she can bandage his wound clearly.

He doesn't revolt and lets her take the lead.

She begins to apply the medicine. As the medicine makes contact with his skin, he moans out of pain.

She immediately stops and blows some air with her lips.

"I'm so sorry...Jal raha haina?"

She says as she continues to blow on his wound. Her warm breath gives him some unknown, yet a pleasurable sensation.

"Haan bohut jal raha hai"

He says, looking directly towards her, hurt evident in his voice.

She clearly understands his double meaning words.

She looks at him. Not being able to maintain the eye-contact, she lowers her gaze and silently starts applying the medicine again.

Staring her throughout with an intense gaze, he asks,

"Kyun ayi ho tum yahan?"

His question doesn't surprise her.

"Maine bataya toh tha ke aapko bandage karne"

She replies with no emotions on her face.

Her words angers him. With hurt, he turns his head on his right.

"Why do you even care if I'm hurt Naina? Tumhe toh is waqt Chauhan ke paas hona chahiye, right?"

He spits these words with such disgust that his words succeeds in making her feel guilty.

His words doesn't surprise her. She completely understands his anger but fails to understand his hidden jealousy.

She remains silent while she puts a bandage around his wound.

Her silences increases his anger and to show her that, he immediately puts his hand over hers and stops her from bandaging.

This skips her heartbeat and causes her to look at him.

"I'm asking you something Naina. Aaj mujhe jawab chahiye"

His dominating voice sends a shiver down her spine but she is not afraid! She will answer all of his questions today.

With calm expressions, she says,

"Puchiye kya puchna hai aapko"

With stern expressions, he asks,

"Shouldn't you be in Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan's room instead of coming here?"

"And why should I be in Abhimanyu sir's room?"

She questions him back softly.

He removes his hand from hers and lets her continue bandaging.

"Why shouldn't you be? Waise bhi kafi achi bonding ho gayi hai tumhari or Chauhan ki"

He taunts her, yet again.

Smiling sadly, Naina looks in his eyes and says,

"Abhimanyu sir mere liye ek teacher ke ilawa aur kuch nahi hain sir"

She answers him straight forward. Her reply changes his expressions from angry to now nervous - did she observe his jealousy? But at this point, he really doesn't care and he clearly has no intensions to hide his jealousy any longer.

"Yeah right....aisa lagta toh nahi hai "

He says sarcastically and continues further.

"Your closeness with Chauhan says something else"

Even though she understands his anger but it hurts her that he is misunderstanding hers and Captain Abhimanyu's relationship. It's true that she spent lots of time with Captain Abhimanyu when she found out about Naveen's death and she blamed Rajveer. She also agrees that her actions have hurt Rajveer but what makes her upset and hurt is that  he is giving a different name to hers and Captain Chauhan's relationship. But you cannot exactly blame him Naina. Not just him, lots of people in KMA had similar thoughts, including Cadet Huda.

By this time, Naina finishes bandaging his wound.

"Kash aap mujhe samajh paate sir"

An upset Naina says while she gets up to leave.

As she turns her back towards Rajveer and before she can take a step away from him, he had already anticipated her move so in order to stop her, he gets a hold of her wrist.

"I don't think tumhe is academy mein mujhse zayada koi samajhta hai Naina"

Comes Rajveer's bold and stern reply.

She smiles sarcastically.

Without looking towards him, she struggles to free her wrist from his grip, but fails miserably. 

"I agree sir"

She says proudly. Soon, her expressions changes and hurt takes over in her voice as she continues further.

"I agree ke aap mujhe sab se zayada jante hain lekin iss waqt pata nahi kyun aap ye nahi samajh paa rahe ke Abhimanyu sir mere liye ek teacher ke ilawa aur kuch bhi nahi hain"

Her words calms him and his heart dances with happiness. This is the only thing he needed - the insurance through her words and today, he got that. He, now, doesn't have to worry about Naina and Captain Abhimanyu's relationship anymore.

"Aur mein?"

He asks her immediately and continues further.

"Mein kon hun tumhare liye?"

His words skips her heartbeat leading her cheeks to turn red out of blush.

He waits for her to say something and when she doesn't reply, he whispers with so much intensity in his voice,

"Naina..." 

She doesn't respond and stays glued to her spot.

He keeps a firm grip on her wrist and slowly turns her face towards him. She doesn't revolt and lets him take the lead this time. He notices how her eyes are lowered, not out of hesitation or embarrassment but out of blush. He smiles at her condition and at the affect he has on her! Her red cheeks makes him to crave to touch and feel her cheeks but he will never do anything to make her feel uncomfortable or without her permission. He adores how innocent she is looking at this moment. His heart craves to pull her into his embrace.

He doesn't let go off her wrist and slowly manages to stand up. Going near her, he holds her by her shoulders.

"Meri aankhon mein dekho Naina"

He requests with so much love that she immediately looks up.

They share a romantic eye lock. 

"Ab jawab do Naina."

He says.

Staring him throughout, she whispers,

"Kya har baat lafzon mein bayan karna zaruri hai, sir?"

"Nahi..."

Comes his immediate reply and he continues further,

"Mujhe jis baat ka jawab chahiye tha wo tumhari ankhon ne mujhe de dia"

His words makes her to blush and she lowers her eyes immediately.

He looks at her blushed up cheeks. Moving his lips towards her right ear, he whispers flirtatiously,

"Mujhe toh aaj pata chala ke MERI Cadet Naina AH Singh ko sharmana bhi aata hai"

Is he flirting with her? Unable to hold herself back any longer, Naina throws herself in his embrace. He was ready to take her in his arms as he had calculated her actions. He hugs her back with the same intensity!

They stay like this for few minutes, enjoys each other's warmth as they enjoy this precious moment.

After some time, they let go off each other. Even though they didn't want to but they have to.

"Mein koshish karungi ke aapki baat ka jawab lafzon mein de sakun"

She says with so much love in her voice, blushing, unable to meet his gaze!

"Mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai Naina. Take your own time! Mein intzaar karunga!"

Rajveer replies as his heart skips a beat.

His words makes her to fall in love with him all the more.

As they exchange smiles, Naina leaves his room, blushing and happily! As much as Rajveer craves to stay close to her, he also understands that she should now return to her room. He hasn't forgotten that they are still in KMA. He will never do anything that will cause her any trouble, therefore, he doesn't stop her from leaving! In future, they will have many times to stay close to each other!

He looks at himself in the mirror after she leaves and notices his own red cheeks. Was he blushing too? Did she catch him? Smiling and blushing, he lays on the bed, closes his eyes and finally relaxes! He cannot already wait to see her again!

As for Naina, she is in the same boat!

They are so glad that they were able to talk to each other today and clear their misunderstandings! They have finally taken a step forward in their relationship!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.9K 27
Raina Story.
13.3K 638 8
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi show "Left Right Left". What happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when your teacher st...
4.2K 131 27
This is just a book of Short stories and maybeWhen shots we will see
44.3K 2.2K 20
Its a short story about raj - naina starting after the return of rajveer from hospital