She my Queen, He my King

By dabratzz

Royalty has been threw hell and back, dead dad, abusive mother,no friends, no body that cares for her, and sh... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Getting Ready for Christmas
Chapter 11- The Sleep Over Part 1
Chapter 12 - The Sleep Over Part 2
Chapter 13 - Childhood...
Chapter 14 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 15 - Pay Back Is A Bitch
Chapter 16 - Peace
Chapter 17 - Diamond Ring
Chapter 18-Fuck You and Goodbye
Chapter 20 - Date
Chapter 21 - The End

Chapter 19- Bum in The Oven

3.7K 122 10
By dabratzz

2 WEEKS LATER ROYALTY POV

I wake up and run to the bathroom, and throw up in the toilet. Dontae comes in, "Babe you okay?" He ask. "Yea I think I'm just sick it happened yesterday to." I said. "Okay, I'll make you some to eat." He said and walked downstairs to make something. I quickly got up went in the closet and closed the door, I called up Laya. 

PHONE CONVO

Me: Laya!

Laya: What, why you seem sad, whats wrong?

Me: I think I'm pregnant

Laya: What!? You an doing it without a condom!?

Me: It was only once and that was 2 weeks ago!

Laya: Look, I'm buying you the most best pregnancy test, and you coming over at 10!

Me: Okay, thats good cause Dontae is making me some to eat right now.

Laya: He don't know?!

Me: No, not yet I wanna make sure its true before I tell anyone!

Laya: Okay, sis I understand that I love you and I'll see you at 10!

Me: Love you to bye

END OF CONVO 

What if its true? Will Dontae stay? He said he didn't want no kids. Shit, I don't want no kids atleast not right now. I walk downstairs and eat and head to Laya house.

I burst in the door, "Laya!" I screamed and hugged her. "Girl come on." She said and we head to the bathroom. I pee on like 10 sticks, and we waited for 3 minutes. Laya picks one up, "Royalty. It says your positive." She says. I bust out crying. "What am I gonna do? What is my brother gonna do? Is Dontae gonna leave?" I said crying. She hugs me as tight as possible. "I don't know but, I will be her for you every step of the way." She says. That made me feel so much better. I look at all the other test and they all said positive. "My mom can be your doctor I just texted her she said thats fine,  next week on Wednesday at 4 be ready." She also said. "I'mma go home and tell Dontae the news." I said. "Do I needa come?" She ask. "No, I gotta do this on my own." I said. I gave Laya another big hug and I headed back home. 

-

I got in the door, Dontae was right there, "I missed you." He said kissing me. "What wrong?" He ask. "Dontae." I say starting to cry. "I'm Preg-na-nat." I stuttered my words. "Your what?!" He yelled. "Please, don't be mad." I cried out. "I'm not mad." He says. "Say something else!" I cried out. He walked over and put his arms around me. "I will never leave out child, I'll be there every step of the way." He says. I just cried into his arms. "Ayyy, quit crying this is ours, it should have never happen but, I am a little happy. I wouldn't want no one elses." He said and kissed my forehead. "That makes me feel better" I said and hugged him tighter. "I love you Royalty." He said. "I love you too Dontae." 

"Now, it is time to tell my brother." I said. "He's going to fucking kill me." He said. "No, he's not he wouldn't want no father in my babies life plus he knows how much I care about you." I said smiling. 

-

-

3 hours later Lamar walks in the door. We waited 30 minutes and we told him. "Lamar." I said. "Huh?" He said. "Look, at me this serious." I said. "Damn, okay ya'll both just standing all awkard like so whasup." He said. "Lamar I'm pregnant." I said honestly. "You What?!" He screamed. "Fuck!" He screamed and punch the wall. "Lamar stop it." I said. "Dontae you better be lucky you like my little brother I would've killed you right now." He said. "Just stay in the baby life and don't leave." He said. "I promise I won't" Dontae said. "I'mma be a uncle." He says. I burst out in laughter. "Are you getting emotional." I said. "Yea, man my baby sister pregnant." He said. Me and Dontae start laughing even more and gave him a hug......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHASUP CHIKASSSSSSSSS

ROYALTY PREGNANT!!!!!

SORRY IAN POSTED IN SO LONG!!!

VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW FOR UPDATE

ALSP CHECK OUT THE NEW BOOK MY BOO THANG

I HAD ANOTHER BOOK BUT, I DELETED IT I DIDN"T LIKE IT. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 41.5K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
4.5K 138 32
A boy Erin and his best friend that love each other and wont tell each other go through hardships that can change the dynamic of their friendships. J...
215K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
440K 16.5K 63
This Could be us is about a girl name Kimberly when her dad died when she was six things changed dramatically it was as if Kimberly's mom died with h...