All Might x Reader (Boku no H...

By Tamihime

Y/N has a Quirk that allows her to control time. She can speed it up, slow it down, stop it for a while, and... More

Chapter 1 - Five Minutes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note 2.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 28.1
Special Chapter 28.2
Special Chapter 28.3 *THE END*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note 3.0
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 27

6.9K 338 210
By Tamihime

Once you've managed to cool down and take a moment to think about what just happened, you realized that this whole reset plan wasn't so bad. Well, maybe it would make you go back to the starting point and you'll have to do everything again, make All Might realize your feelings in a different way, but ... hey. You already knew how he will react. And it wasn't so bad too. The way he reacted made you realize that perhaps there was a glimmer of hope. That nothing is lost yet. And that thought pushed you forward.

Your future version gave you a solution to your problem on a silver platter. Now it was in your interest to make this plan work. But you didn't know how you should do it. You barely controlled your own Quirk and she told you that you have to use it precisely! And how this damn reset is even working? What exactly should you do to cause it? It's just a shame (Y/N) didn't want to tell you. However, in your head, only one solution to this next problem has appeared.

You had to tell All Might about everything. And not only him. Toshinori should also know. In the end, it was a breakthrough and maybe those two will come up with a better idea or actually with any idea; you had nothing at all.

You turned and looked at the small watch standing on the bedside table, unable to believe it was that early. You thought it was at least around ten or eleven o'clock, and here, to your surprise, the watch was showing few minutes past six. You came to the window and, just like your future version, you looked through it, looking around the yard, but you didn't see anything interesting. It was cloudy, still raining and you didn't see any living soul on the street. The world outside seemed so peaceful to you, life goes on as if nothing had changed. And you were right, for others, everything was the same. The truth was you still went to school, participated in classes, you were meeting with friends, you were arguing with your overprotective mother and your sister was still poking around your things. Yes, nothing has changed. Nothing at all.

You left your room, wondering if there was also a bathroom on this floor. It was stupid to explore this house all by yourself, but, hey, you live here from now on. What was wrong with wandering around a little? After all, you didn't mean anything to do something bad, you have never intended to poke (just like your sister used to) around his things, you just wanted to know this place better. Going down the hallway, you said to yourself that later you would ask Toshinori if there are any places in this house where you are not allowed to enter if there were such rooms at all of course.

On the upper floor was a long four-meter long hallway covered with dark floor panels, which, combined with the dark beige on the walls, made it a bit dark in here. There was no window, only a small circular lamp on the ceiling gave some light. When you left your room, on the left side you remembered the stairs leading down, while standing on top of them you could see the front door and your shoes lying nearby. You took a few steps forward passing the stairs and saw that deeper in this hallway were four more doors. One at the end of the corridor, the second in front of your room, the third to the left and the fourth to the right.

You couldn't decide which one you should choose, so you thought about a small counting-out rhyme, but when you were about to start, you came up with another idea. Well, you've often heard from others that superheroes should use their power to help others, not for their own benefit, but it was... to be honest... a great opportunity to train your Quirk. You should start your training with something small. You stood in the middle of the hallway and closed your eyes. You imagined the river, in the end, that's how future (Y/N) described the time, and after a moment its branches. One of these branches was the timeline in which you chose a good door. You felt that what you were looking for would stand out somehow. And you were right.

If the water in the river was dark, as well as its branches, one of them that was your target would have clear and clean water. And once you imagined yourself reaching out to it, you saw a short scene in which you entered the room in front of your room. You opened your eyes, still being in the middle of the corridor and following your little vision that lasted maybe a second or two, you came to the door and pressed the handle. It worked!

Standing in front of the mirror, with a smile on your face you brushed a bit your disheveled hair. The shirt was still too big, but you couldn't help it. Now you should look for Toshinori.

Only which room belonged to him? One of the other three on this floor? Or maybe this one, which door you saw downstairs? A normal person would just go and search other rooms, but you, telling yourself that it was for training, repeated what you did earlier. Well, your Quirk told you it was that room downstairs.

You were a little cold, and when goosebumps appeared on your skin, you couldn't stop shaking a bit. You embraced yourself and slowly walked to the door. Suddenly you realized that it was still early morning and Toshinori is probably still sleeping. Should I wake him up or wait until he gets up by himself?, you thought. But after a while, you thought that such information cannot wait. You must tell him about it as soon as possible. So you pressed the handle and went inside.

The room was half-dark. The semi-closed sun blinds did their job perfectly. Toshinori's bedroom wasn't that big, it was narrow and long. To the right of the door, you could see a double bed, a bit too big for such a small and fragile person as Toshinori. In spite of the partial darkness you could see his sleeping figure; the duvet, which should cover him, hung from the bed and looked as if it was about to fall to the ground.

You walked slowly to the man, in the meantime wondering how you should wake him up. Should I say something? It's probably the best option, you thought.

"Um ... Toshinori-san?" You spoke in an undertone, which unfortunately didn't wake him up. So you sighed quietly and added a little louder. "Toshinori-san?"

A bit annoyed by another unsuccessful attempt, you almost shouted:

"Toshinori-san, can you wake up, please?"

Nothing, failure again. It was the worst scenario. You were hoping to wake him up with only your words and if that won't work, you said it would be best if you actually waited for him to get up by himself.

So why you didn't do it?

You stood over him, staring at his sleeping face again, unable to get rid of this impression that you know this man from somewhere. Are you sure you have never met this guy? Well, Toshinori himself denied it, but ... something was wrong.

Before you realized what you were doing, you instinctively leaned over him to get a better look at his face. It was narrow and very slim, with slightly sunken eyes, under which you saw circles. His disheveled blond hair gently fell to his forehead and you did not know why you stretched your hand towards him as if this man wasn't a complete stranger to you as if you had permission to touch him. Carefully, you knelt on the bed on one leg to reach him.

But before your fingers could touch his forehead, Toshinori moved and grabbed your hand, pulling you tightly, which made you squeal like a little mouse. Before you could react, you were laying with him in his bed, now immobilized by his arm around your waist. He was completely unconscious! He's still sleeping!!!, you screamed in your mind, trying to break free from his grip and not to wake him up while doing so. Why such a skinny man has so much strength?, you thought. You took a deep breath and calmed down a little. What now? You can't just stay in here with some strange guy you've known for several hours! You had to do something.

There is no other way ... I have to wake him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone asked for a drawing of All Might in his superhero form hugging the reader, so here it is xD I tried my best and I hope you like it :))

And here's a pic of the last scene :))))) I just had to do it xDDDDDDDDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848 42 17
༄꧂ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, A girl named (Y/n) (L/n) has to carry a quirk that was never hers. She needed to awaken the full power of Finality. In doing...
33.1K 791 14
[EDITED] I'm (Y/N) Yagi, the daughter of pro hero Toshinori Yagi aka All Might. And this. . .this is my story. Quirks: Copycat: You can turn into ot...
7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
4.4K 173 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...