Delenas daughter

By awesomewalters

Damon just sits there holding me in his arms. Telling me I'm gonna be okay. But Damon is so natural at comfo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Next book!!!

Chapter 4

4.9K 100 16
By awesomewalters

(Elena's POV)

What was that about? I wonder as Klaus leave my house. Damon has gotten very protective of me since the, well, you know pregnancy, but I mean I already knew that would happen.

"Where's somewhere you want to go. Right now if you could go anywhere where would you go?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Don't answer my question with a question!"

"Okay, okay, fine! I'd probably go to LA." I replied. I don't know why he's asking all these questions.

"Were going to LA, go pack your stuff Elena."

Okay? I thought questioningly. Just then I got a sudden pain in my stomach. I dropped to the ground in the middle of the stairs. Damon uses his vamp speed to hurry over to me.

"Elena are you alright?!" he asks worriedly.

"I don't know! It's the baby! I mean it's half vampire!"

"Damn it Elena! We've got to get to Klaus!"

So we speed over to Klaus' only to arrive to see the smirk on his face.

"So my doppelgänger and her vampire boyfriend have finally arrived! What can I do for you to lovelies?" he asks with a grin the size of Texas places pain his face.

"Klaus! You knew this would happen! Didn't you?!" damon exclaims with great anger," why didn't you say something eiarlier?"

"Now Damon! That would have ruined all the fun! now wouldn't it."

Just then I fall to the floor in too much pain to get up.

(Damon's POV)

Out of the corner of my eye I see Elena as she fall to the ground! Shit! And she's down!

"Klaus! Help her now!! Or I swear to god!"

"Don't worry Damon. I need my doppelgänger don't I? But I need something else too."

"What is it Klaus?" I ask impatiently. Elena is on the ground and screaming in pain and the color has now drained from her face.

"That's just the thing Damon," she says just as his smirk comes back," I have a witch and she is a very powerful witch, she can double that baby while it's in the womb and she can protect both elena and the children. But you have to give one away to someone you will never met so at least one of you children have a chance in this world."

"Deal!!" Elena yells and then her screams turn blood curling.

"Not until your boyfriend here agrees."

"Fine! Fine! Just please help her!"

(Elena's POV)

And just like that, all the pain stops.

Double? Like as in twin? I question quietly in my mind. I'm gonna have twins but keep... one? What did I just agree to! And in that second my stomach size doubles.

"Uh damon?" I say

"Woah..." Is the most response I get form him, but honestly I was thinking the same. Woah. and we just stood there in an awkward silence.

"Well, wanna go to LA now? I mean I have to go get clothes, and my stomach is constantly getting bigger." I said nervously.

"If that's what you want, but I'm gonna take you clothes shopping in LA! So go grab a pair of my sweatpants and then well leave."

"Okay sir!" I yelled back to him. he was so cute. I ran upstairs and his sweatpants barely fit me! I'm getting very big!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.2K 26
"Heartbreak has a funny way of making you reach out to old flames" Elena Gilbert and Stefan Salvatore had true love. Key word being had. But, if thei...
25K 691 21
Sequel to It Will Always Be Damon. Elena escapes from Klaus but is unable to free her son from his evil clutches. Damon has gone off the deep end and...
17.4K 338 9
I want you to stay (delena) Life after death, Elena finally listens to her heart. Just when things are shaping up for the best things go completely w...
9K 176 12
Ships: Delena = Damon and Elena Steroline = Stefan and Caroline A time when Caroline and Elena were still human and met the Salvatore bros and fell...