Agent S

By pumpkinofmyeye

♠Many people knew him, but only a few knew who he really was.♠ -Yoongi was just doing his job, but he's now... More

Prologue
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -
- 54 -
- 55 -
- 56 -
- 57 -
- 58 -
- 59 -
- 60 -
- 61 -
- 62 -
- 63 -
- 65 -
- 66 -
- 67 -
- 68 -
- 69 -
- 70 -
- 71 -
- 72 -
- 73 -
- 74 -
- 75 -
- 76 -
- 77 -
- 78 -
- Epilogue Pt 01 -
Please Read!
- Epilogue Pt 02 -
- Bonus Chapter: The Golden Trio -

- 64 -

12.8K 1K 720
By pumpkinofmyeye

"One."

Taehyung shut his eyes close, now ready to pull the trigger. Jimin stopped breathing at that moment. He wouldn't dare see it but at the same time he couldn't look away. He wanted to move, to shout at his limbs that they should be running and pulling that gun away from his best friend.

But no, he stayed still as if he was stuck to the ground. He was just there, hoping that he would wake up sooner and realize that everything was just a bad dream.

"Wait!" someone shouted, snapping Jimin from the trance that he was in. He realized that it was his Yoongi-hyung who shouted. "Fine. You want the Data? Here, have it."

Yoongi forcefully took off the ring from his finger and threw it towards where the traitors were. T caught it perfectly and smirked as he observed the ring with greedy eyes, wearing it on one of his fingers.

X hummed in satisfaction at that, a sick smile blooming in his face as he gazed at the Data. He turned to them and tilted his head at Taehyung's way, who now had the gun lowered down. His face was still stoic, but Jimin could see a mix of emotions in those eyes that had always smiled at him.

Relief, anger, fear, guilt...

Jimin was simply happy that Yoongi decided to give up the Data. He would never exchange his best friend's life for anything. He was left wondering what made Taehyung do these things and what was his reasons behind it.

Jimin wanted to believe that Taehyung had always been the Taehyung he had known. That all those years of friendship was not a lie.

"Thank you very much, Agent S. That's so dumb of you, I mean, that's so kind of you," X spoke again, his voice making Jimin shiver in disgust. He toyed again with the control in his hand. "Too bad, I would've wanted a little drama. Oh, wait! That's right. Why not put a little drama?"

X waved the control he was holding in front of them, as if mocking them, or probably mocking Taehyung. Jimin watched his best friend's eyes widen in fear. His hands started trembling and Jimin wanted nothing else but to go by his side and hold it, but he knew Yoongi would not let him. His hyung was holding unto him too tight.

"W-what are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked, his voice a little cracked as he spoke.

X snorted. "It's too foolish of you, Agent V, to believe in me. Did you really think I'll keep my promises?"

"B-but-"

"It's too boring... I need to spice up some things. I was expecting for someone to at least get majorly hurt, but I guess I'll just have to kill someone to put excitement in this boring affair of ours." X toyed again with the control, his thumb now dangerously touching the red button in the middle of it.

"You can't! You told me that if I'll follow your orders, you will not kill Koo-" Taehyung stopped right there, his eyes going wide as his head snapped to the side where Jimin was at. He looked like he almost spilled a secret that no one should know.

Jimin stared back.

Kill who? Kook?

"And you got fooled, congratulations. Now let's proceed to the fun part, which basically revolves around watching the poor boy over there die slowly."

"What the heck is he saying...?" H murmured.

"No, you will not!" Tae shouted angrily. It was the first time that Jimin saw this side of Taehyung. Just how much did he know about his supposed best friend?

The man behind all these snickered deviously as he tilted his head in mockery. "Yes, I definitely will. What's the boy's name again? Oh, Jeon Jungkook, right? Poor, poor boy."

"Tae, what is he saying?" Jungkook asked, confusion clear in his eyes as he turned to look at Taehyung. Jimin felt his heart break when he saw the desperation in Tae's eyes staring back at Jungkook.

Tae opened his mouth, his eyes wanting to explain so much but nothing came out. Although Taehyung did not say a word, Jimin already somewhat understood what was happening. He did not know exactly what it was of course, but he and Taehyung had been friends for long enough to know what was going on in each other's mind.

He's still confused and he might be slightly angry upon finding out that Taehyung was the spy.

But deep inside... Deep inside, Jimin knew that this was still his best friend. His one and only Taetae.

And so, he turned to his hyung and whispered, "Hyung! What's happening? Can you please do something?"

Jimin frowned as he looked at Yoongi's eyes gazing at somewhere far from his right. His eyebrows were furrowed but his gaze was too focused that Jimin was already slightly concerned. How come his hyung was not paying attention to what was happening?

Nevertheless, Yoongi still turned to him. "Stay by my side. Something is about to hapoen."

"What do you-"

"This is getting way boring," X commented, and then without warning, he lifted up the control with his thumb already pressing the button.

Everything happened in a blur after that.

Taehyung tried to run towards where X was standing but he was readily blocked by T and W. The others, now somehow realizing what was happening, began to move.

The thing was...

Even though Jin's daggers could fly fast through the air, Hoseok's lasers could shoot without miss and Namjoon's own lasers could hit any target at the speed of light, pressing a button was just simply too fast and too easy. They would also have to remember that X was one of the best agents in the organization, which was why he got his rank in the first place.

All of their attacks were fruitless, but what made Jimin even more confused, was the fact that his hyung was not doing anything.

X dodged all of the other's attacks.

And then he was pressing the button again.

"NO!" Taehyung's loud cry was heard, just right before a flash of white suddenly came into view. Jimin felt a rush of dejavu as everything felt so oddly familiar.

This was the exact same thing that happened before.

From somewhere above, a girl wearing all white suddenly appeared, effectively surprising X and kicking the control away from his hand. The control went cluttering away, making everyone turn stare at it as the warehouse went into absolute silent. Only their breathing was heard, their eyes following the path of the control.

It finally stopped within the reach of one of the pawns.

It seemed like time stood still once again.

"GET THAT!" X shouted, breaking the moment and putting the nearest pawn into action. However, the said pawn was not able to reach it because Yoongi had already shot him squarely on the head.

And then the fight started all over again.

"I'll get it!" Taehyung shouted to no one in particular and rushed towards where the control was. T and W was about to chase him but Jin and Namjoon were already blocking their way. Namjoon went to kick T's crotch, the agent's scarred face scowling at the pain. Jin, on the other hand, was able to handle W well despite how fast the man was. It was pretty obvious that he was not as strong as he had been the first time. It was even easy for Jin to get the Data back from W, even though the agent was supposed to be more skilled than him.

All the pawns that stayed put at the side started attacking now as well. Yoongi still had his strong hold on Jimin as he fought every single pawn that came near. Jungkook too was fighting well right next to Hoseok who was trying his best to also protect the younger boy.

Moments later, the girl wearing a white full body suit appeared right next to them, blatantly kicking one pawn on the face.

That was when Jimin realized it.

"S-Sehee-noona?"

Sehee, Hoseok and Jungkook all turned at Jimin's high-pitched—he was surprised, so that's why—voice. Simultaneous reactions filled up their faces as Sehee smiled and winked at them, all the while still effectively beating up any pawn that dared attack her.

Hoseok and Jungkook quickly snapped out of their shocked state, especially that three pawns were coming their way. Jimin followed suit, and was just in time to, uh, strike a pawn with the dagger installed in his shoes.

That must have hurt a lot. Poor guy.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked while in the middle of disarming a pawn that had a chainsaw clutched in his hand.

"Shouldn't I be receiving words of gratitude?" Sehee joked, her voice as cheerful as ever.

Jimin was about to ask his own questions when Taehyung suddenly appeared, his hand quickly blocking one of the pawns coming to them and sending the poor guy on the floor unconscious. As much as Jimin and Jungkook loved to see their Taetae, Hoseok seemed suspicious.

The said boy narrowed his eyes as he subtly kept Jungkook away although the younger boy obviously wanted to ran towards Taehyung.

"H, I need your help!" Taehyung shouted as he brutally hit a pawn's neck with his hand.

"And why would I even help yo-"

"Here!" Taehyung shouted again, handing the control that he had managed to keep safely to Hoseok who was finishing off another pawn. "I'll cover for you. You're the only one I can trust to do this. Please disassemble this sick thing."

Hoseok blinked, staring at the device that was now in his hands. He was now right in the middle, with Sehee, Tae, and Yoongi surrounding him and keeping him away from any possible attacks. Jungkook was fighting alongside Taehyung, obviously trying his best to help as Jimin's best friend surprisingly handled three pawns at the same time.

There was confusion evident in Jungkook's eyes, especially when his eyes would meet Taehyung's accidentally.

Jimin could still see the relief and contentment radiating from him, though.

"And why would I even do what you are saying? Why should I trust you, V?" Hoseok asked, refusing to do anything else but hold the control in his hand idly.

While dodging an attack, Taehyung faced the older agent and sighed heavily. His eyes looked so tired, so done. Jimin could see Sehee's mouth opening but then his Yoongi-hyung beat him to it.

"Hope, just do what he says."

"Wait, you're just trusting him that easily?" Hoseok asked, his voice sounded disbelieving. "He almost killed Jimin!"

"But he didn't," Yoongi responded with a serious tone, voice low and sexy.

Shit, Jimin should not be thinking about these things.

A pawn advanced on Yoongi and Jimin was about to do something for the love of his life, but of course, Yoongi beat him to it by simply pulling his trigger without even looking since he was facing Hoseok, his face annoyed. Yoongi was probably not happy to be interrupted from his serious talking.

"If you can't trust V, then trust me instead. Tae is on our side," he said, eyes landing on Taehyung who was looking at them with an indescribable expression on his face. "He's a friend. I just know."

Hoseok pursed his lips and slowly nodded his head. He looked down at the foreign object and furrowed his eyebrows as if studying the science behind it.

"And hyung." It was Taehyung. His best friend looked sad and scared at the same time as he whispered, "Please be careful. One wrong move will kill Jungkook."

=======
Congratulations to the smartass people who were able to guess it right. And to those who had a different theory, all of you are still awesome. Your theories actually made me think what it could've been if I've taken the route in the story. Thumbs up, everyone!

Sorry for not being able to reply to your comments unlike before. With my work, I just really don't have enough time, and it's weird to reply late hehehe. But thank you for all your support! And sorry for making you sad as well. :P

Please be reminded that according to a source from FB, our K-diamonds said that the members placed a heart between Jimin's and Yoongi's names in the autograph they signed for VLive Top 10. Not saying that this is true but...WOW. Hope it is, damn.

Love lots and God bless you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 878 105
He was your best friend now he is your soulmate
5.1K 203 22
Harry Styles is a professional singer and has gone through several relationships, some real, and some fake. Though, when Louis is in search for a ne...
17.8K 1.1K 49
In which Park Jimin, a college student, has recurring dreams about someone he's never met. The boy in his dreams isn't as bad as he'd imagined. What...
148K 8.7K 45
Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin.