𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy

3.9K 158 29
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

022. 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐘!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ i don't deserve her. you know it. and i know it ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖣𝖠𝖦, 12:55 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FOUR girls in sat together in the stairwell of Nissen observing the females, for their best friend's sake. Vilde had been pointing out all the possible girls William could have spent the night with. Lani didn't care at this point, she was drained from yesterday's events. Eva and Noora had asked her why she looked so upset; seeing as she showed up without makeup and threw her up in a messy bun. And her oversized sweatshirt and leggings. The girls new something had happened to her by her appearance, it wasn't their Lani.

She explained to the two girls she didn't want to talk about it at the moment. Resulting in both girls spamming Daniel, on what he did; only for him to say it wasn't in fact him, but about a certain hazel eyed Penetrator. Daniel to hadn't spoken to the boy since their fight. If anything Chris had ignored him, where as William tried to involve the boy.

Lani sighed, pulling her knees into her chest gazing out the window. Noora frowned at her friend who had been silent all morning. She knew whatever must have happened, must of hit her hard.

Truth is Lani didn't understand why she was so upset, she should have been happy she didn't have to be a burden for someone else. Or where she wouldn't have to burden them with her issues. But she felt like utter shit, as Eva pointed to her looks that day. And it was true, she wasn't her normal smiley/bubbly self, when she would get looks from the girls she'd fake a smile, but they knew it was to assure them she was ok.

"Why wouldn't she be?" Noora asked. Lani tilted her head to the side pulling her hood over her head, listening to her best friends.

"She is a bit... thick." Vilde hesitated.

"Thick?" Lani asked in annoyance. "She looks perfectly fine. And she's beautiful. There's nothing wrong with her body." She sighed, picking her red nail polish from her finger nail.

"I'm just saying William likes skinny girls." Vilde defended herself. Hurt by her friend's sudden mood change.

Lani sighed, "I can't listen to this. I'll see you guys later." She sighed, hopping down from the window grabbing her bag and coat.

"You want one of us to come with you?" Eva's soft voice asked the brunette.

"Nei, it's okay. Love you guys." She smiled to the trio. Walking down the staircase, dodging students who brushed past her. She dragged her feet towards her locker, punching in her combination, only for her locker to remain shut. She sighed putting in her combination two more times only for it to remain shut.

"Seriously?" She muttered in agitation. A strong hand grasped her forearm pulling her back gently. They punched the locker to the right then dead centre. The locker opened wide. Looking up she was met with doe eyes and a soft smile. "Tak." She thanked quietly, grabbing her books for the remainder of the day.

"You okay?" William's concerned voice rang through her ears. Lani nodded putting her books into her bag. "You're not." He shook his head in confusion. "Is it Chris? The girls? Personal?" He asked confused.

Lani faced the boy, who narrowed his eyes at the prominent eye bags that lingered beneath her emerald eyes. "Whose idea was it?" She asked softly.

"What idea?" William tilted his head, not understanding what the girl meant. "I don't understand."

"Please just-just don't lie to me." She shook her head, "Was it yours? Who can get the new girl to sleep with them first? Who can hurt her first?" She asked looking up at the boy. "I thought you were my friend."

William squinted his eyes in confusion, "What? No, God where did you hear that from? I am your friend--" He explained.

"No." She shook her head. "Friends don't lie." William furrowed his brows looking down at the girl whose eyes breamed with tears. "Chris, told me everything." She quietly said, confusing William even more.

"Lan--" William moved forwards reaching for her, only for her to take a step back.

"Just- please, leave me alone." She pleaded shutting her locker door. Turning on her heels she left the boy in a daze, he watched as she kept her head down walking down the hall alone.

William furrowed his brows and made his way down the corridors outside, to his best friend who made out with a random blonde. William gritted his teeth and grabbed Chris by the hood of his sweater dragging him away from the annoyed blonde.

"What the hell did you do to her?" William gritted out.

Chris tilted his head, his wide smile still plastered on his pink lips. "Well, we were making out--"

"Not her idiot. Lani." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Chris' smile fell. He glared at the boy in front of him, "I told her the truth." He shrugged.

"Bullshit!" William shouted at his best friend. Chris widened his eyes at his best friend. "I told you, not to fucking go near her. You did. I told you not to fucking hurt her. You did." He seethed.

"Why the fuck do you care? She's just some girl-" Chris argued.

"She's not!" William shouted. Students walked by with curious eyes. William rolled his eyes dragging the boy away from watching eyes. "You know she isn't." He gritted out. "The fact you'd do that shit especially to her now? Is fucked up. Even for you."

"I meant what I said! She was just a part of a game." Chris repeated more so to himself then his best friend.

"You're full of shit. Is it your dad? Is that why you're acting like a douche? Because you're scared of him." William taunted, Chris parted his lips. "You fucked up. You know apart of me thought maybe, 'he could change, he's never acted this way over anyone. Maybe his mom was right, this was the one for him.' But you fucked it up." William shoved Chris back, "Get your shit together." He hissed.

"I don't deserve her. You know it. And I know it." He retorted, ignoring his best friends hurtful words.

"No, you know you do. I listened to you ramble about her for months, on how you felt different with her and how she was different and you wanted her. And now you don't? What the fuck happened to you?" William asked in disbelief.

Chris averted his eyes from his friends angered ones. He looked down at his black converse, "I ruin everything I touch." He mumbled quietly, William barely heard.

William parted his lips, listening to his words. He hadn't heard him say those words since his mother's death. Since his father left him, with only those five words. "You don't." He shook his head. "You're just scared." He sighed.

The two boys looked across the court yard spotting Lani, her brother, Daniel and Isak sitting on the benches. Chris gazed at the brunette who looked like she hadn't slept in days, combined with pale skin and not her normal glowing olive complexion. She smiled up at her brother hugging him. "I don't know what to do anymore, Will." Chris mumbled.

"Tell her the truth." William gnawed on his lip watching the smiling but broken brunette.

𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖣𝖠𝖦, 21:40 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI walked into William's apartment. Which reeked of alcohol and weed. She scrunched up her nose, shrugging her coat off and hanging it on the hanger by the doorway. Looking down at her outfit which consisted of a brown leather skirt, and a pale blue button up shirt, paired with her white converse. She sighed looking around the crowd of rowdy teens for Daniel.

She walked forwards dodging drunk teens left and right. She looked around the room spotting Chris in the corner drinking with his friends. Removing her gaze from the boy she looked to the left of her, seeing her friends dancing on one another clearly wasted. With a sigh she turned around only to bump into a hard chest. Lani looked up seeing Daniel.

"Hei." She breathed out, ignoring her nerves that flowed through her with the amount of people surrounding her.

Daniel looked down at Lani, "You look like you're going to pass out." He commented in confusion. He thought her medication was to help with her anxiety not amplify it.

"I think Eva is already half way there." She tilted her head at her drunk friend who made out with two different boys in the corner, stumbling into the wall beside her.

Daniel chuckled, "Come on." He placed his hand on her lower back guiding the girl to the kitchen grabbing her a bottle of water. She grasped the bottle with shaky hands, she thanked the boy. Taking a sip from the cold beverage. Daniel watched her carefully, "You feeling better?" He asked over the loud music. Lani nodded with a small smile.

Chris looked around the crowd seeing Lani's bus friends dancing in the corner. He furrowed his brows not seeing the familiar green eyed beauty. Looking to his right he spotted Daniel and her laughing. He clenched his jaw sipping his beer. He watched Daniel throw Lani over his shoulder spinning her around.

"Daniel!" Lani giggled.

Daniel placed her down gently, Lani shook her head. Eva stumbled over pulling Lani into her, "My girlfriend." She slurred, the duo chuckled at the strawberry blonde. "Dance with me, both of you, pleasee." She sang out.

Daniel looked to Lani who nodded, the trio danced with one another, Eva occasionally trying to kiss the two. Daniel eventually gave in letting the strawberry blonde kiss him. Lani widened her eyes and smiled widely at the two.

She looked down feeling her phone buzz, seeing it was from Noora, she walked away from the two who were to busy kissing and into the long hall. Dodging couples who made out roughly against the walls.

She entered what she assumed to be the powder room. Shutting the door behind her she scrolled through her texts reading that Noora had arrived and was looking for Vilde. She hadn't seen Vilde when she had arrived.

Hearing the door open, "Uh, sorry." She apologized, looking up meeting hazel eyes. "Actually I'm not." She brushed past him to exit the room. Only for Chris to grab her arm gently. "Let me go." She pulled her arm from his grasp.

"I need to talk to you--" He pleaded.

"Talk to me? You made it perfectly clear you wanted nothing to do with me. And honestly, I'm tired." She sighed out, shaking her head.

"What?" Chris asked with sad eyes.

"I'm tired." She repeated. "I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of drama. The lies. I don't want to feel like this." She shook her head, bitting the inside of her cheek, not wanting to cry in front of him. "I gave you a chance to be my friend and you blew it. So many times." She shook her head nibbling on her lip refusing to cry.

"I'm sorry, just please let me explain. I shouldn't have said those things but I can explain--" He pleaded, reaching for her small hand.

"No." She pulled back. "Just please leave me alone. I need some time to get us to just friends again." She shook her head, a tear streamed down her cheek. "Okay?" Her lip quivered.

Chris parted his lips, wanting nothing more then to take the crying girl into his arms. "Time." He repeated. "Okay." He nodded ignoring the pain he felt in his chest. "Take all the time you need, Lan."

Lani sniffled, unlocking the restroom door and exiting the room. She grabbed her jacket and left the apartment without a word. Tears streamed down her cheeks, as she continued rushing down the steps out of the apartment into Oslo's cold air. And made her way home.

Chris gazed where she stood minutes ago. With gritted teeth he screamed and punched the mirror in front of him. All his frustration, anger, heartache in one punch. He let his tears fall, blood trickled down his knuckles to the tiled floor beneath him. "Stupid, stupid." He repeated to himself, running his fingers through his hair, pulling the ends in frustration.

After escorting all the guests out of his apartment William and Noora heard shattering from his restroom. William held Noora back; who rolled her eyes at the boy but was still thankful. William opened the door cautiously seeing his best friend with tears streaming down his cheeks and a bloodied hand. William rushed into his cabinet grabbing a towel, Noora turned on the faucet to the cold setting. William wrapped his best friend's hand up, Noora silently watched the duo.

"She-she left." Chris quietly sobbed. William nodded bringing the boy into his guest room. "It hurts." He rambled. Noora watched from the door way thinking of Lani, she had never expected to see this side of the Penetrator boy; ever. And it was because of her best friend. Maybe he was redeemable, she thought to herself.

"It'll be okay." William assured the semi-drunk broken boy.

"Why does it hurt?" He asked in confusion and anger.

"Love hurts." William softly said.

"It sucks and I don't want it." Chris sleepily said.

"You will." William smiled at the stubborn boy, who he'd grown to be brothers with. "I'll check on you after. Get some sleep." Chris nodded sniffling, cuddling the blankets into his chest thinking of the brunette who finally broke his walls down and took his heart with her.

Noora looked up at William with sad eyes, "Will he be okay?" She asked softly.

William bit his lip, "I don't know."

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !
✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Noora when she saw Chris crying and realizing he may be in love Lani 😩

chris finally realized that he may like
her more than he thought.

and William and Noora now know
it more then ever.

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟥𝟧𝟨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 117 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
259K 5.2K 41
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.