𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By VOIDKHALEESII

▌ ·˚ ༘ ミ 𝒐𝒐𝒐. ┊ ❪ 𝓓𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝓕𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴! ❫   ↳ 神聖なフェミニン ❛ 𝗂𝗆 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝖺... More

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍.
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛 𝑔𝑜
𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀fuckboys everywhere
𝟬𝟬𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀hormonal teenagers
𝟬𝟬𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀american dream
𝟬𝟬𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀virgin mary
𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀the beer man
𝟬𝟬𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀fight club
𝟬𝟬𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀wasteful youth
𝟬𝟬𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀halloween town
𝟬𝟬𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀friendships and sculptures
𝟬𝟭𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀bad girls club
𝟬𝟭𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀beliebers
𝟬𝟭𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀glory and gore
𝟬𝟭𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀carpool karaoke
𝟬𝟭𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀awkward encounters
𝟬𝟭𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀baby daddies
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝟬𝟭𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretentious boys
𝟬𝟭𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's britney bitch
𝟬𝟭𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀dinner from hell
𝟬𝟭𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀laris vs. noorhelm
𝟬𝟮𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀date night brawl
𝟬𝟮𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀lost boy
𝟬𝟮𝟯.⠀⠀⠀⠀ouija 2.0
𝟬𝟮𝟰.⠀⠀⠀⠀cabin fever
𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always
𝟬𝟮𝟲.⠀⠀⠀⠀what the hell is a yakuza
𝟬𝟮𝟳.⠀⠀⠀⠀pretty little liar
𝟬𝟮𝟴.⠀⠀⠀⠀thinkin' bout boys
𝟬𝟮𝟵.⠀⠀⠀⠀war of hearts
𝟬𝟯𝟬.⠀⠀⠀⠀the lies within
𝟬𝟯𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀crave you
𝟬𝟯𝟮.⠀⠀⠀⠀addictive
𝟬𝟯𝟯. ⠀⠀⠀⠀people need people
𝟬𝟯𝟰. ⠀⠀⠀⠀it's official
𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time
𝟬𝟯𝟲. ⠀⠀⠀⠀ohana
𝟬𝟯𝟳. ⠀⠀⠀⠀god is a woman
⠀⠀𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑦
𝟬𝟯𝟴. ⠀⠀⠀⠀pure bliss
𝟬𝟯𝟵. ⠀⠀⠀⠀des roses
author's note ♡

𝟬𝟮𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀broken hearts club

4.1K 168 23
By VOIDKHALEESII

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

021. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ don't worry her goods were covered ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOORA walked through her apartment, stumbling upon empty bottle of liquor. She walked into her shared living room seeing Eva and Lani both snuggling against one another. Noora suppressed a smile, she looked over seeing Eskild also squished on the couch hugging Lani's feet, the three softly snoring.

After the club incident. The two girls couldn't go home, facing Eva's mother or Lani's father. Lani had the bright idea to call Eskild asking the boy if they could sleep at his. After texting her father, the two boys dropped the intoxicated girls off at Noora's after assisting them on to the couch. Where Eva was met with a bottle of Jack Daniels. Daniel spoke to Eskild to make sure the brunette wouldn't touch anymore alcohol, he had given her bag to the blonde boy who nodded in understanding listening to the worried handsome boy.

After Daniel revealing he was in fact straight, alongside Adam Eskild let the two go. Where as the party didn't stop for Eva, who believed it was his birthday. Lani stuck with water for the remainder of the night, which sobered her up quick, resulting in her being swarmed with that nights recent activities; to say she felt guilty and disgusted with herself would be an understatement. Not to mention she felt a weird feeling in her chest recalling Chris' actions.

Noora tilted her head at the girls, "Eva? Lani?" She called out. Receiving no response she called out slightly louder. "Eva! Lani!"

Lani stirred, Eva snuggling more into the girls exposed chest. Lani stretched her arms out and let out a small yawn. She fluttered her eyes opened adjusting to the brightness from the sun which shown in through the living room windows she felt arms wrapped around her body. She glanced down in confusion seeing Eva with her cheek smushed against her chest. Lani furrowed her brows recalling the nights events.

Eskild, her and Eva all had a photography session; meaning they spent an hour taking photos of one another, or as Eva called it 'aesthetically pleasing' photos. She remember how she removed her top and bra to take a photo for her instagram. Eskild had said, 'It was sexy.' And she'd make a certain hazel eyed boy jealous. At the mention and thought of him; she felt uneasy.

Lani looked up seeing an amused Noora who had a bucket ready for the girl. She smiled softly walking over letting the girl throw up the contents of her stomach, holding her long hair back. She furrowed her brows seeing the blonde wig slide down her silky dark hair. Noora chuckled removing the wig and placing it on the coffee table.

Eva and Eskild stirred awake hearing the sick girl throw up. Eva looked up at Noora and chuckled in embarrassment. "Noora!" She looked down seeing Lani clean her mouth with a towel Noora had given her.

"Hi." Noora smiled in amusement seeing the two girls half naked, well one only wore her bottoms, which she believed were a pair of shorts that belonged to her. But she didn't comment on it. Figuring she'd regret it.

Eva sighed, "We slept here." She nodded at her surroundings.

"No shit." Lani mumbled sitting up not caring she was practically nude in front of her best friends.

Noora nodded, "I can see, you know."

Eva giggled playing with Lani's hair. Clearly still tipsy from last night. With the amount she had consumed the whole night, it wasn't a surprise. Lani looked up with a sleepy smile at the blonde.

"How was your date?" Eva excitedly asked.

Noora parted her lips, recalling the night she had with William. "Eh.. fine." She nodded.

"How was he?" She smiled widely.

Noora looked to Lani who shook her head, motioning as she zipped her lips shut. Noora nodded, "Nice."

"Nice? You have to tell us more!" She exclaimed.

"Good morning!" Eskild shouted.

"Hey birthday boy!" Eva greeted in happiness.

He winked at the trio, "You know what? I think I'm still drunk a little." He admitted. He looked to Noora, "Best birthday ever!" He sang out. "We drank, ate, took nude photos. It was hot." Noora looked wide eyed at Lani, "Don't worry her goods were covered, mine how ever--"

"Ok! Eskild!" Noora widened her eyes not wanting to hear anymore of the trio's night.

Linn opened her bedroom door, "Could you be a little more quiet?" She wrapped her blanket around her like a burrito, shutting the door.

"Okay, Linn! We'll be quiet all day!" Eskild purposefully shouted. Eva giggled leaning against Lani, who drank her left over water from yesterday. "I think I need water too." He announced walking into the kitchen, followed by Noora.

She pulled out her phone seeing the time, seeing that she had numerous missed calls and texts from Daniel and William. Standing up she grabbed her bag and walking to the restroom. Opening her purse she grasped two jars of pills, popping open the lid she looked down the contents. She shook her head putting them back in her bag. She had been feeling better since she had been taking them, she didn't see a reason to continue them unless she needed them.

She looked in the mirror noticing her smudged eyeliner and mascara. Her lip stick had smudged away. She quickly washed her face, and rinsed her mouth seeing as she didn't have a tooth brush with her. She pulled on her shirt. Looking back at her reflection in the mirror. "Fuck." She cursed.

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 11:45 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT was Monday, and Lani had avoided Daniel like the plague. She had explained Friday nights events to Noora, Saturday morning after she had cleaned herself up. To say Noora was even more infuriated with the boy would be an understatement. She had told the brunette that everything would be okay and to just talk to Daniel, and if she continues to ignore him it would make things worse.

She didn't remember much of Friday night, just snippets, she remembered drinking which was something she didn't want to do in a very long time. She remembered kissing Daniel, and seeing Chris upset, then the fight. She didn't understand why Chris attacked the boy, she didn't understand why she felt upset seeing Chris being; Chris. She knew he was always hooking up with girls; she had hoped he stopped playing with them but she was wrong. She thought.

What confused her was the fact he hadn't spoken or done anything with a girl in weeks, she had heard from the boys and girls he had shut down. She didn't understand why he conveniently was at the same club as them and was with girls. Maybe he was tired and bored of not having any human contact; he was a Penetrator after all.

Lani walked with Noora tuning the girls in and out as they spoke about some boys she didn't really know about. or care for, until she heard a familiar name.

"Chris was like, 'Haven't you had enough now?! Stay away from her!" A second year spoke walking by the group. Lani looked to Noora in confusion. She listened as the boys spoke about a viral video that had surfaced on FaceBook.

Chris and Daniel fought but it wasn't that bad, sure they threw punches. Daniel had a few cuts and bruises. Adam had explained to Eva that they were pulled apart before anymore damaged could have been done to one another.

"What's everyone talking about?" Lani asked the girls in confusion.

"The fight with the Penetrators and the Yakuza guys. I texted William saying I had heard what happened and asked if he was okay." Vilde explained to the girls. "He didn't answer. I was terribly worried."

Sana looked to a quiet Lani, "Did Chris say anything? Did you see him over the weekend?" She asked the brunette.

Lani shook her head quickly, "Uh, nei. I didn't see him. He didn't mention anything about a fight with anyone." She mumbled. Noora and Eva looked to the girl who avoided their gazes. It was true he didn't mention a fight with another group of boys. She only remembered the fight between him and Daniel.

"I heard that he wasn't even there." Chris piped up.

Vilde blinked at the brunette in confusion, "Where did you hear that?"

"Eva and I were talking to Iben, and she told us it was only Chris and a few others. Apparently they threatened someone and Chris got really pissed." Eva explained tot he girls.

"Who?" Noora piped up.

"Uh, I don't know. Some said they brought up his mom, and then a girl." Eva shrugged.

Lani frowned, could it have been one of the girls he was with on Friday. She thought to herself. She didn't know why part of her was upset with it, he's only a friend and she should be happy for him.

"That's why it was unfair, the Yakuza boys were with 20 people." She explained. "They wanted William, but he wasn't there. So they settled I guess for Chris." She further explained. "They beat them up, really badly. Chris was almost taken to the hospital but he didn't want to go." Eva spoke with narrowed eyes, recalling Friday night. "Anyways, William was supposedly fucking some girl." Eva shrugged. Lani and Noora glanced to one another.

"What girl?" Vilde asked with a frown.

"It's just a rumour. I don't know if it's true." Eva said.

"Did William reply?" Sana asked the platinum blonde.

"Nei, he didn't reply. So I sent one; William could you answer, so I know you're alive. I'm literally worried." Vilde read from her screen. "Then he replied at 11:33 with; I'm alive."

The girls nodded at the blonde, "Uh, has anyone seen them?" Lani piped up.

"Nei, they wanted Chris to go to the hospital seeing as he got the worse beating out of all of them. But for some reason he said no. He just left." Vilde spoke in confusion.

Sana looked behind Lani and Noora, "Isn't that William's car?"

The girls turned around and watched William pull up in his sports car. Exiting the car, alongside a beaten up Chris, and two other Penetrators. The students watched the group in shock seeing them all together. Lani watched as Chris glanced at her, his face void of emotion as he walked past her with a clenched jaw. Her eyes softened at the prominent black eye he had, guilt consumed her.

Lani watched the boys ignoring Vilde's rant about the girl who was with William, seeing as that she was right beside her. She needed to talk to him, and she was going to whether he wanted to or not.

LEILANI Santiago stood outside the Schistad residence. Her foot tapping on the pavement as she looked up at the mansion anxiously. Nerves filled her body, thinking about what could possibly happen if she rang the doorbell. She knew she should have texted him first but he wasn't responding to her calls or texts. She didn't understand what she did wrong.

Gnawing on her lip she shook her head, placing her finger on the bell only for the door to whip open. Revealing Erike Jensen. Lani widened her eyes in surprise.

"Leilani?" He asked in surprise and confusion as to why the girl was there. He furrowed his brows.

"Uh, I'm sorry for showing up just like this. Um, is Christoffer home?" She rambled, pink tinting her cheeks, fiddling with her hands.

Erike nodded and moved to the side allowing the girl to come inside, away from the Oslo cold air. "Yes, come in." Lani smiled shyly and entered the threshold of the house. "Christoffer!" He called out, walking towards the giant staircase to the right of them.

Chris walked down the stairs, in irritation. He looked to his father who nodded to the brunette. Chris parted his lips, walking down to his father. "Make it quick." Erike whispered into his son's ear.

Chris looked to the floor and nodded in understanding. Erike smiled to the brunette and excused himself, wandering off into the living room.

"What do you want?" Chris asked, his face and voice void of any emotion.

Lani frowned, "I wanted to ask if you were okay?" She said softly.

"I'm fine." He said. Only he was far from it and they both knew it.

Lani sighed, "You're not." She shook her head.

"Why do you care?" Chris asked in annoyance, irritated with how she was acting; nice. He wanted her to yell at him for what he did to Daniel, he wanted her to slap him, punch him, anything. To make what was to come much easier on him.

"You're my friend." She said, scrunched up her nose in confusion.

"Friend." He bitterly chuckled shaking his head. "Are we?" He asked.

Lani tilted her head in confusion with the boy. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Noting at all." He gritted his teeth. "Have you talked to your boyfriend?" He asked. "Figured you should be more worried about him seeing as how I knocked his teeth in." He taunted. "Because that's what I do, right?"

"Stop that." She muttered. Erike listened in as he leaned against the wall of the living room.

"Stop what? Speaking the truth? God you're so fucking naive and delusional!" He chuckled. "It's honestly kind of pathetic." He added on.

Lani's eyes watered, "Stop it, Chris." She pleaded.

"It's true. you think you can change everyone." He shook his head chuckling, walking forward towards the smaller girl, Lani walked back into the door behind her. Looking up into his now darkened eyes, glancing at his bruised/swollen eye.

"Chris, please." She pleaded looking up with wide sad eyes.

Chris' glare softened looking down in her hurt emerald eyes. Swallowing a lump in his throat he spoke firmly. "I don't want to be your friend. I don't want you." Lani blinked, her tears streaming down her cheeks, taking in his harsh words. "I was only your friend because I felt bad for you, and I thought you'd be an easy lay to be honest-"

He was cut off by a loud slap, echoing the foyer. A moment of silence went by the two. "I hate you." She muttered sniffling. She didn't mean it, and they both knew it. "I hate you so much."

Chris clenched his jaw, "Good." He tilted his head tauntingly at her, "Because you need to open your eyes and realize that I can't be changed. So stop trying. I'm not like Daniel, or Jonas, or William. So, stop. Fucking. Trying." He hissed. "You mean nothing to me."

Lani blinked in shock, her lips parted, tears streamed down her cheeks. A moment of silence passed the duo. With a nod, she looked up at the boy; broken eyes mirroring hers. "I hope you have a nice life, Christoffer." Turning on her heel she moved away from Chris, unlocking the front door, walking down the steps of the residence. Her chest vibrated from her sobs as she walked down the drive way of the house.

Chris glared at where she once stood, blinking away his tears. Erike walked up behind his son, placing his hand on his shoulder. "You did well." He spoke softly.

Chris looked up at his father with parted lips and teary eyes. Shrugging off his father's hand he stormed up the stairs into his bedroom slamming the door closed. Walking over to his bedroom window watching the brunette from his window disappear into the night.

LANI walked into her home, her face void of emotion. Dried tear stains stained her cheeks, alongside smudged mascara and eyeliner. Walking into her bedroom ignoring her father's, and Elías voice's from the living room who greeted the brunette. The two males looked to one another in confusion.

Shutting her door softly behind her, she dropped her bag down by her feet. Turning around she was met with solemn ocean blue eyes. Lani sighed not wanting to fight with anyone else. She was to tired with it all.

Daniel inspected her broken expression, her nose had been tinted red from the cold wind from outside, and from her sniffling. Her eyes red and puffy; her emerald eyes shown even brighter.

Daniel stood up and embraced the girl into a tight hug. She sobbed into his broad chest. Daniel shushed her stroking her long hair. She wrapped her arms around him tightly; fearing he'd disappear when she opened her eyes.

Daniel knew she didn't feel the same as him, his thoughts were correct when he had witnessed what happened Friday. To say he was disappointed and heart broken; was an understatement. But he didn't care at that moment, he only cared about making her okay.

He swore to himself he'd be there for her. Even if it is just as friends. He wasn't going to abandon her, especially now.

Daniel pulled away gently, bringing her to her bed. Pulling her white duvet up, he helped her lay down. Pulling the blankets over her body, he kissed her forehead. Turning to walk away, Lani grabbed his hand looking up with pleading red-teary eyes. With a nod, he walked over to the other side of the bed, laying down with her. He pulled her on to his chest twirling her hair gently.

She fell into a deep slumber, Daniel sighed. Luna walked on the bed laying in-between the duo falling asleep. "You won't be sad forever, Li." He promised the sleeping girl. "I'll make sure of it." He promised her and himself.

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ┊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !
✎↷: ❪ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ❫ 🌸🌿
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

FAT mood after writing this chapter 🙂
also don't be a ghost reader,
please leave feedback 🤍

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍, 𝟤𝟨𝟩𝟫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
1.6K 17 33
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶...
24.4K 284 44
Rosa Ramírez is a smart, responsible girl. She's fierce and strong and independent and... totally not in love with one of the biggest fuckboys of her...
234K 6.7K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...