ANIMALISM | Lookism x Parody...

By poppyayay

↣ Lookism x Parody! Delinquent! Reader ↢ [ Currently Editing ] ▸ Animalism (noun): behavior that is character... More

☾Fair Warnings☽
☾1☽
☾2☽
☾3☽
☾4☽
☾5☽
☾6☽
☾7☽
☾8☽
Author's Information.
☾9☽
☾10☽
☾11☽
☾12☽
☾13☽
☾14☽
☾15☽
☾16☽
☾17☽
☾18☽
☾19☽
☾Halloween Special☽
☾20☽
☾21☽
☾22☽
☾Q and A + Special Picture☽
☾23☽
☾24☽
☾25☽
☾26☽
☾27☽
☾28☽
☾29☽
☾30☽
☾31☽
☾32☽
☾34☽
☾Q and A SPECIAL☽
☾35☽
☾36☽
☾37☽
☾38☽
☾39☽
☾40☽
☾41☽
☾42☽
☾43☽
☾44☽
☾45☽
☾46☽
☾47☽
☾48☽
☾49☽
☾To clear things up☽
☾50☽

☾33☽

13.7K 678 434
By poppyayay

| Original Chap— Lookism ep. 36 |
Ep. 33  Can't you just die already?
not edited

"Hey... Look at her!"
"Woah-"
"She's a real hottie!"
"She's wearing a uniform that doesn't seem like it's around here"

"Who is she?"
"Looks like an entertainer"
"She kinda looks familiar..."

I am currently...

You did the same face as Zack to the opposing table across from you, your leg up with a pissed  look on your face, you were literally twitching.

... Being challenged.

"What the hells wrong with her?"
"They wanna fight" The other table glowered.

"What the hell are they looking at? ... Do they have a death wish?" Zack scowls.

"They're challenging us" You sneered, your head tilted up as your beautiful face wrinkled up like a crinkly raisin (thanks for my cousin to make this analogy).

Daniel sat across from you as he makes quick glances towards you.

"They're a lot of arrogant guys in this area" Zack state.

"Y/N you want another milk?" Vasco asks as he hands you another carton as if he hadn't gave you a pile already.

"Vasco not now, I'm displaying my dominance" You harshly whispered at him.

Everybody had arrived early at the neighborhood and now we were just killing time at the cafe— when you had arrived through the doors you wanted to sit next to Daniel to talk to him about the game plan. However Vasco had swooped in and as if he was your boyfriend he hugged your shoulders, pulling you close to his chest with a possessive look on his face.

Making you sit next to him instead of Daniel.

Zack saw how Vasco did this and like usual, shouted for him to take his hands off of you.

However, Daniel on the other hand was shocked— his eyes widens as he can see Vasco was personally challenging him.

Tightening his fist, Daniel glared back at Vasco, baring his teeth as he wanted to rip you from his hold. But knowing you might be mad at him for being overly jealous he stopped himself and watched you seat next to Vasco.

"Hey shall we just kill those guys?" Zack continues as you nod in agreement.

"Lets plummet those bitches" You cracked your knuckles.

"Relax" Vasco sips another carton of milk "You can't just beat other people, Y/N do you want more milk?"

"I'm gonna be lactose intolerant if you keep this up" You narrowed your eyes at him (if you're already lactose intolerant you said "No I'm lactose intolerant")

"Hey stop buying her milk!" Zack glares at Vasco's behavior.

You adverted your eyes for a moment as Zack and Vasco continues arguing, eyes landing out the window as you see Yui, Mira and Stingy walking outside talking to one another.

'Hmph, Y/N's phone is off' Yui pouts as Mira yells to her left.

"I came to buy a book but I'm just trying to help you find them!"

"I wanna go home!" Stingy thrashes himself around.

'Why is Mira here?' You think to yourself as you get up, 'She might hurt herself if she's not careful'

"Zack come with me for a quick sec" You turned to him, he gave you a slight surprised look on his face.

"M-Me? Alright" Zack gets up quickly, pushing back his chair as Daniel and Vasco gets up as well.

"No you two stay here, Vasco drink more milk, Daniel watch him so he doesn't choke on it" You instructed as they frowned.

"Where are you going with Zack?" Vasco asks, his voice darkening. Daniel stays silent as he nervously glances at Vasco's dark aura.

"..." You looked down for a second at your feet, your head turning to him with a sneer "Vasco, you've been acting really weird recently. We'll talk about it later, but for now..."

"—Sit down"

Daniel, Vasco, and Zack all had a cold chill run up their spine. The people around you who were listening in just watched with a terrified feeling of in the pits of their stomachs.

"Zack c'mon" You said as Zack nods statically as he follows you outside the restaurant.

Vasco who was still in shock stared at you exiting, his eyes welling up in tears as he sat back down, sipping on his milk.

Daniel who pitied Vasco gives him a pat on the back "She probably didn't mean it, she just hates people being jealous."

"..."

"Mira-?" You called out for the strange group of three.

"Huh? Mira's here?" Zack questions as the group turned around at you two. Yui blushes as she smiles largely, Mira only puffs out her cheeks while Stingy lightens up as well.

"Y/N-" Yui calls out your name as you walk closer to them.

"Y/N!!" Yui continues as you pass her, putting a hand on Mira's head.

"Why're you here?" You said cooly, tilting your head down to meet her face. She blushes as you see her smile up at you, Zack and Yui who stood behind the two felt like they've been rejected and outcasted as a pink aura surrounded the two girls.

"Well I thought once you finished here we could go to karaoke" Yui chokes on her words, trying to wiggle her way in the convo.

"I uh... wanted to get a book at the bookstore!" Mira says, crossing her arms— feeling butterflies in her stomach as her heart beats faster "... But are you really going to karaoke?"

"Yeah, are we Y/N?" Zack waits patiently for your answer, making sure he won't say anything he'll regret quickly.

"I'm not gonna sing tho" You shrug nonchalantly "I think my voice is forever strained from the festival"

"Y/N whys your phone off?!" Yui yells as she points her phone to your face.

"I'll help you like before alright?" Mira states.

"Dude you're way too nice" You smile "Since you're doing that for me how about we get lunch too? Somewhere cheap tho I'm pretty broke haha"

"Wait.... just us two?" Mira asks with a tint of hope in her voice.

"Wait I'm going as well!" Yui shouts as she butts into your view.

"I'm comin too" Zack raises his hand up.

"No y'all are certainly not, you know I'm not made outta money goddamn"

Stingy on the other hand was gritting his teeth with an annoyed look in his eyes 'Stop messing around, so annoying!'

"Found him" A voice from behind you called out "Here they are..."

You turned your head, finding the same cafe guys who were glaring at Zack and you from before.

"Hey get over here"
"What are you looking at?"
"We're gonna steal yo girl"

"Follow us in the alleyway!" The guy who you presumed was the leader glower at Zack.

"Y/N, Zack... Again?" Mira rolls her eyes.
"Who are you losers?" Yui insults.

"The fuck did these guys say?" You whisper to Zack "Should we just kill them?"

"No Mira's here right now, remember she didn't talk to you for an entire day because you fought?" Zack whispers back.

"Oh shit you're right" You nod, you look like you're deep in thought before Zack starts talking.

"Haha I don't know what you mean" Zack laughs it off as you noticed his act "Maybe you got the wrong people?"

"Hahaha, he's peeing his pants"
"Pussy"
"Right in front of his gf too lol"

"Wait guys don't you notice something?" One of the other guy's say to their leader.
"Look there's more hot girls!"
"Woah-"
"Not as hot as his gf but damn"

"They're too good for that wimp"
"If Woojin saw them he'll be interested"

"Mira it's not like that" Zack tries negotiating to Mira as she glares at the two of you like a daunting mother.

"We weren't planning to kill them I swear" You said before being flicked on the nose by Zack "Ow! The fuck was that for? You tryna pick a fight?!"

"Who's interested?" A voice arises as Stingy was the first to notice the sound.

"Oh!"
"Woojin!"

"ZACK! Y/N!" Stingy screams for your names "THATS HIM!"

"What?" You turned around as Zack does as well.

"Huh?"

Your eyes widens as everybody was in a state of shock, Mira and Yui even letting out a small scream.

The guy continued his brutal beat down, swinging left and right as you were frozen. You forced yourself to snap out of it as you jumped into action.

Just before he had swung a brutal left hook, you grabbed his arm with immense strength.

"Hm?" The guy with the bandana glares up at you as Zack falls down, with your free arm you catches him.

"Mira, look after Zack" Your eyes still focused on the dickbag.

"Woah I'm surprised, a beautiful girl like you actually evaded my attack" The guy smirks cockily as he tries to snatch his arm back only to fail.

'What the hell?' He begins to grunt at your iron grip 'Why can't I take my arm back?'

You stay silent, trying measure his strength. You watch him struggle, grunting quietly as a small droplet of sweat slid down the sides of his head. With a sly smirk you let go of his arm.

"You bitch..." He scowls before holding his injured arm, curling up his fist as if he was about to punch you.

"Hey Woojin Wait!"
"You shouldn't hit a hot girl"
"You beat the kid enough lol"

Woojin only glares back as his crew members before looking at you, with a click of his tongue he turns "Tch fine. I already have some business to attend too, don't ever come back"

"Crazy guy!" Mira shouts as tears well up in her eyes "I'll call the cops!"
"Zack are you alright?" Yui expresses worriedly.

"Alright report us, but we know where that brat lives" One of the guys laughs, referring to Stingy.

"Police!" Mira screams out, trying to catch the attention of anybody who's passing by "There's thugs!"

You place a hand on Mira's shoulder, "Don't report them"

"Y/N? Don't you see Zack's bleeding!? We have to alert the cops!" Mira argues frantically, holding onto Zack fallen state.

"Listen... listen to Y/N" Zack tries to get up, blood dripping down his chin and on the ground. You look down on Zack's beaten form, walking up to his side as you give him a hand.

"You don't like to see Zack getting beaten up right?" You asked Mira as you get him up on his feet.

"Of course I don't dummy! I don't wanna see either of you hurt!" Mira cries out, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Hey Stingy (said in English)" You addressed as Stingy doesn't seem to notice he was being called for "I mean... um.. Namsoon, or whatever. When's the meeting time?"

"Huh?! Twenty minutes!" Stingy replied quickly, checking his phone.

"Zack" You ran your fingers through your (curly, straight, wavy, etc), (hair color) hair with a fierce and unforgiving look in your eyes "We're getting Vasco and Daniel"

"Yeah we're here..." Zack mumbles out, holding onto his bleeding head as he glares up at the guys. Daniel and Vasco stands next to you side as you stuffed your hands in your jackets, a dangerous shine in your eye. "You dirty thrives"

"Huh? You guys again?" Bandanna guy eyes Zack and you.

"?"
"You know them?"

"Haha, it was you and your pathetic boyfriend" He mocks "You brought even more friends? That's him, the guy I knocked out before"

"Haha"
"Lol"

"Why're you back? Want another beating?" Bandanna howls "You guy want one too? Like that kid I beat up the other day?"

Vasco grits his teeth as he hunches over, taking a step as Zack halts him.

"I'm first"

You give him a light smile before standing next to his side, Mira and Yui standing behind your little group as spectators as you place an elbow on his shoulder with a sly grin.

"Share some action for me will ya'?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 541 27
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
15.8K 1.1K 32
"I wonder what's going to get you killed first; Your naivety or your blind trust in people." Dysfunctional family, lack of friends, self hatred, a sm...
1.4K 88 6
What if the world of Lookism is a game following Park Daniel's life, his transformation, his life's adversaries, his happy endings and sad endings. ...
112K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...