Obsessed (Sasaeng!Jungkook x...

cjtv_2 द्वारा

Y/N L/N is known everywhere. She's a very famous YouTuber as well as a performer. She's gone on several tours... अधिक

Chapter 1- Life of A Fanboy
Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives
Chapter 3- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 1
Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2
Chapter 5- Meeting Jungkook
Chapter 6- Dance Practice With the Boys
Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1
Dis is my faceu (updated)
Chapter 8- Insecurities and YouTube Videos: Part 2
Chapter 9- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 1
Chapter 10- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 2
Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3
Chapter 12- The Vlogs Begin
Chapter 13- Reactions with RapMon: Part 1
Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2
Chapter 15- Reactions with RapMon: Part 3
Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4
Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!
Chapter 18- Rivals
Chapter 19- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 1
A/N
Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2
Chapter 21- Clingy Kookie
Chapter 22- The Escape, Well......Sort Of
Chapter 23- Why?
Chapter 24- The Awakening
A/N: Happy Halloween!!! 💖💖
Chapter 25- Grief
A/N: NEW HAIR FAM
Chapter 26- Nightmare
Chapter 27- Chains and Cuddles
Chapter 28- A Date?!
Chapter 29- Please......No
A/N: IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 31- Yandere
News
hewwo! -Ally
hello^^
cough
Chapter 32- Miss Me?
aUtHoR's NoTe
Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak
Chapter 34- Healing Begins
Happy Early Halloween 🎃✨

Chapter 30- All Over Again

4.9K 128 117
cjtv_2 द्वारा

Heads up! 👇👇👇👇

Sucky chapter ahead, you have been warned....

Y/N's P.O.V

My head started pounding the second I regained consciousness. It felt like my brain had a heartbeat.

My senses allowed me to pick up the sound of someone cooing softly, as well as a hand stroking my hair. My hand tried to rise up and swat it away, me groaning a little in the process, but my arm felt like it weighed 1000lbs. "Sshhh.." The person's other hand gripped mine, lacing our fingers together.

I finally came to enough to be able to open my eyes, and I did slowly. That's when I came face to face with someone I wasn't even thinking of seeing. Jungkook.

All of a sudden, my entire upper body shot up from my laying position, making my head ache like crazy. I had to get away from him!!! I started fidgeting around, small shrill whimpers coming from my mouth, trying to move my body around in an attempt to move away, but my legs were immediately retracted back by....chains?! Again?!!! Looking down, I saw that I was cuffed to a wall, chains around my calf muscles.

Jungkook gasped, plopping himself on top of me. "Oh Jagi, you're awake!! I was so worried!!!" His lower half settled in between my legs so I was straddling him, his head buried in my throat, which I now realized had a collar around it. Blood got all over me by then. Good thing my dress is red.

I still tried to get out of his hold, moving my body in any direction I could, feeling hot tears start to trickle down my face. His grip on my waist tightened significantly, almost squeezing the breath out of me as he pressed a gentle kiss to my jaw.

I shivered under his lips as he peered up to look at me with his bloody face. Paint-like splatters of blood adorned his cheeks and chin, some matting his lashes as well. A dreamy sigh escaped his mouth as he lifted a hand to stroke my cheek.

He leaned in, kissing every last drop of the salty liquid off my skin, softly licking the residue away as well. I flinched as his tongue gently glided across my cheek, making him look up with a pout.

"Don't be afraid, Jagi. You're ok. Everything's ok! I got rid of that...boy you were talking with and brought you back here where you belong! With me! No one will ever take you from me now! I love you too much to LeT yOu gO!!"

He looked at me with those big, insanely obsessive eyes, and cupped my face in his hands.

He shifted his legs around my waist tightly and leaned in, about to kiss me, giggling faintly. I backed my head away as far as I could, my head ending up all the way against the wall.

My entire body started shaking rapidly as his face got closer and closer. "I LoVe YoU..."

Just as our lips touched, a loud shout interrupted.

"Jungkook stop, please!! Just leave her alone!! She's obviously terrified of you!!!"

Both our heads jolted around to see the source of the voice and it was..... Namjoon?! He's alive?!!

He was chained up as well, along with the remaining members. They're all still alive!! Is this where Jungkook's kept them all this time??

"Guys..?" My voice came out in a hoarse, quiet whisper, not even close to being audible to even Jungkook. "Get off of her and just leave her be!! You're doing nothing but hurting her!!" Hoseok joined in, leaning out to look at me.

"Y/N, are you ok?!" He shouted, concern in his expression. "Yeah, I'm fine!!" I shouted back, before Jungkook suddenly sprung up off of me.

"I'm hurting her?!" A sarcastic laugh protruded from his lips. "I'll show you who's gonna get hurt here in a second."

His voice dropped several octaves as he whipped out a knife. It was a the same knife he used to kill Woojin!!

My arms fiddled with the chains around my legs, in hopes that I could break free to stop Jungkook from hurting his hyungs.

"Jungkook stop please!!! Don't hurt them, I'm begging you!!" I felt myself begin to cry again. He just chuckled, twirling the knife around with his fingers.

"Why shouldn't I hurt them, Jagi? They're talking to you, they're looking at you, they're trying to take your attention off of me!!! They need to get it through their thick skulls that you're MINE!!!" He put his knife right under Jin's chin, Yoongi attempting to block him.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed, full on sobbing after. I buried my face in my knees, bawling loudly. "No..." I muttered occasionally, my crying fit continuing on for several minutes, until I heard something metal drop to the ground. I jumped at the sudden noise, due to the eerie silence that lasted as long as I cried.

I was too scared to even take a peek at what had just happened, fearing the worst case scenario had just played out in front of me. But I did anyway. The hyung line lay flat on the ground, not moving at all. But there was no blood or stab wounds, and I could see their chests slightly rising and falling. What?

I sniffled, trying to wipe my tears before I felt a weight drop onto me again. Looking up, I saw Jungkook in a similar position he was before going on a total rage.

His lower half was settled between my legs again, his arms looped around my torso, and his head buried in my chest. "Noona, please don't cry!" He exclaimed, kissing the skin right where my heart lie below.

Ok this kid has to be bipolar or something...

"I didn't mean what happened back there, I swear! I just want to protect you, that's all!! I don't want anything to happen to you and I don't want anyone to take you from me!! I need you here with me!! I need you to stay with me, Jagi!! Please forgive me..!"

This time, he started crying, getting tears all over the fabric of my dress. Not that I really cared tbh. I eyed the room, trying to find what could've been dropped. That's when my eyes landed on Jungkook's knife and an empty syringe.

He... put them to sleep? He didn't kill them?! A slight sigh of relief left my throat before I felt Jungkook's legs go around my waist again.

His fingers messed with the collar around my neck, him sleepily pecking my collarbones. "I'm sorry...".

Thick, silent tears rolled down my face like a waterfall, trailing down onto my neck and almost exposed shoulders. Jungkook's tongue gently glided across my skin, licking them away. A soft gasp formed in my throat as I shivered at his touch.

Once he was done, he lifted his head from the spot in my chest and smiled brightly at me. My frightened complexion stared into his big, round, bloodshot eyes, making him lean closer.

"A-Are you scared of me, J-Jagi..? You're not, a-are you...?" He whispered, his voice breaking.

Yes. At this point, I was scared. I was scared that he would eventually lose control of himself completely. I was scared he would end up killing the other members. I was scared for my well-being, especially now.

But I just shook my head 'no' as an answer to his question.

He eyed me suspiciously, holding one of my hands tightly. "You're not lying, right?"

"Right.." I whispered, my voice dry and raspy.

His bunny smile returned in a second and he closed the gap between our lips, taking me by surprise. One of his tears collided with my cheek when he tilted his head, still softly kissing me.

I was too paralyzed by now to even move.

My entire body tensed up, even after he took his lips off of mine. He shivered excitedly, caressing my hair with his blood-splattered fingers. A single tear fell from my left eye, dropping to the ground.

"Please. Please don't cry, baby." He cooed. "It's alright. There's no need to be scared anymore. My hyungs aren't dead, and you're here with me! Everything is how it's supposed to be!!"

His head returned to its position in my chest, nuzzling into the fabric of my dress. It felt impossible to speak. All I could do at this point was stutter. Small squeaks protruded from my vocal chords, probably sounding like a child just learning to speak.

I slowly began crying again, not really in control of my emotions at the moment. I was physically and mentally wiped out. It felt like I was there, not at the same time I wasn't. My mind grew blank, becoming an empty, dark abyss of nothing.

I felt Jungkook frown, which sent a wave of nervous adrenaline through my system. That's when I silently began singing...

"~I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat
I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weak
The days I'm stronger, now what, so I say
But something's missing

Whatever it is, it feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is, it's just laughing at me
And I just wanna scream

What now?
I just can't figure it out
What now?
I guess I'll just wait it out
What nooowww?
Oohhhh
What nooowww?

I found the one, he changed my life
But it was me that changed
And he just happened to come at the right time
I'm supposed to be in love
But I'm numb again

Whatever it is, it feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror
Whatever it is, it's just sitting there laughing at me
And I just wanna scream

What now?
I just can't figure it out
What now?
I guess I'll just wait it out
What nooowww?
Please tell me
What nooowww?

There's no one to call cause I'm just playing games with them all
The more I swear I'm happy, the more that I'm feeling alone
Cause I spent every hour just going through the motions
I can't even get the emotions to come out
Dry as a bone, but I just wanna shot

What now?
I just can't figure it out
What now?
I guess I'll just wait it out
What nooowww?
Somebody tell me
What nooowww?

I don't know where to go
I don't know what to feel
I don't know how to cry
I don't know oh oh why

I don't know where to go
I don't know what to feel
I don't know how to cry
I don't know oh oh why

I don't know where to go
I don't know what to feel
I don't know how to cry
I don't know oh oh why

So what now?~"

Tiny sobs flooded the air, me being the source. Jungkook sighed, tightening his already bone-crushing grip on my upper body.
"Mmm, your voice is so nice, Jagi.." He beamed.

I could do nothing but stay silent and just cry. Without looking, he reached up and wiped the tears off of my face. Singing out your emotions really affects you, if you couldn't tell already.

He finally looked up and stared into my eyes.

Once again, he kissed away my tears, tightening his grasp on my body. Once he was done, he pulled back and combed his fingers through my hair.

"You still haven't stopped crying....why?" He whispered, appearing deeply saddened.

I just shook my head, looking down at the floor, that was, until he lifted my chin up so I was face to face with him.

"*sigh* This is all my fault. I don't know what got into me back there, Jagi, I really don't. It's ok if you don't want to talk to me right now....as much as that hurts me. I understand if you're mad at me..." His head dropped down onto my shoulder, a few sobs racking his body.

I finally remembered how to speak. My fingers found themselves running through his messy, fluffy, rich brown hair, which only made him cry even more.

"Jungkook, it's ok. I'm not mad at you, but you really did scare me back there. What happened back there? What happened to you not killing anyone anymore?" I asked, my throat sore and dry, making my voice very deep and husky.

I felt him frown against my shoulder and he shook his head, shifting it so he was facing my neck. "I d-don't know, noona. S-Something just snapped in me a-and I just....... lost control of m-myself..." his words were barely understandable because of how hard he was crying.

"I just get so s-scared that I'm going to lose you. You're the most important p-person in my life. You always have been. You m-make my heart flutter whenever I see you and when I hear your v-voice, and it just deepens my craving for y-you. Jagi, you're so precious to me. You brought so m-much happiness into my life a-and that's something I never want to lose. I've become addicted to you. Im addicted to the w-way you make me feel. I want you as MiNe!! Nobody else's but MINE!!"

Those last few words sent cold chills down my spine. He snapped again. His head shot up immediately, his orbs piercing right into mine.

Little giggles could be heard coming out of his mouth, making a fearful expression adorn my features once more. "J-Jungkook?" I asked, tending up completely.

"Mine..." he whispered. "You're MINE, my Jagi.." his hand grasped the side of my face, his eyes becoming wide, dull and blank. "Jungkook.." I whispered again, hoping that would catch his attention. He just started laughing louder, more manically, more insanely.

"Jungkook, stop! Stop it!! Cut it out!!" I shouted hoarsely, gripping his hand and squeezing it.

(Omg I made another GOT7 reference by accident O^O)

He blinked and just like that, he was back to normal. Well, his normal at least.

Soft pants escaped my sore throat, him letting out a quiet gasp, almost bawling again at my petrified face.

"Jagi..." He whispered, frowning at my quivering form. "It's me, Kookie! You don't have to be scared!" He threw his arms around me again, pushing my head into his chest this time.

He started swaying the two of us back and forth, petting the disheveled locks called my hair. I still stayed stiff, having no reaction whatsoever.

He continued embracing me for several minutes until he realized how unresponsive I was during that time.

"Are you ok?" He sniffled, reaching for his pocket again. "My bunny, you're an absolute mess!" He pouted, obviously not liking the sight of me in this condition. Out of his pocket came a rather small syringe, filled with some type of clear liquid.

I whimpered, trying to move away. He just gripped my arm in reassurance, slowly holding the sharp tool closer to me, aiming at my neck. "Please.." I muttered, staring at him with watery eyes.

"You're alright. It's just sleep medicine. This'll help you fall asleep, and you really need to rest." He sadly smiled, the needle of the object now pricking at my skin.

He pulled the collar down slightly, gently inserting the needle into the sensitive tissue in my neck. A meek yelp left my mouth as he pushed down the handle, the medication flooding my system.

Immediately, I felt the drugs take effect. My heartbeat and breathing slowed down, my muscles relaxed, and my eyes slowly began to close.

I felt a pair of lips graze mine before a voice whispered, "Sweet dreams, Jagi.." in my ear, a pair of arms embracing me against a firm chest afterwards before everything turned black.

Here we go.......

All over again........

(How y'all probably feel about this chapter)

Well, guys, I updated finally. You don't have to tell me because I already know how bad this book is turning out. But I'm honestly trying my best with these new chapters, yet they still come out being horrible.

Anyway, at least scan over the words while I go cry in a corner

Bye I guess........

                                                                               -CJ

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

42.5K 1K 38
I saw a girl running around in cute clothes. "Mom, I want her, buy her for me." I said pointing to the girl. She is mine and I will never share her...
54.4K 3K 14
«We are all mad here» A story in which a twisted mind takes over a life which could have been normal. Trigger warning: blood,cutting, death, etc. ...
894K 21.8K 42
Y/N is a traumatized 19 year old girl. She comes from a broken family that was filled with nothing but lies. Her soul was repeatedly broken. When she...
456K 16.9K 31
WARNING this story contains sensitive/ triggering subjects. Please be aware Jungkook woke up, in a room surrounded by white walls. An odd but famili...