Once Upon A Time... The End

By MusicNinja18

This book contains all of my short stories... because of that I don't think it can ever be completed. They wi... More

The Dream (Edited)
Not A Dream (Edited)
Guilty, Guilty (Edited)
Banana (Edited)
Unexpected Beginnings (Edited)
Dates (Edited)
Story Land (Edited)
Wishes (Edited)
New World (Edited)
Angel or Human (Edited)
The King's Heart (Edited)
Missing? (Edited)
Break-ups and Prank Calls (Edited)
Cheese Man (Edited)
Best Friends (Edited)
Demons and Fedoras (Edited)
Imperfect (Edited)
Luna (Edited)
Sisters (Edited)
I Am What???? (Edited)
The Stranger (Edited)
The Ceremony (Edited)
The City (Edited)
The Commencement (Edited)
No Harm No Foul (Edited)
Bow and Arrow (Edited)
Revenge (Edited)
Jack of All Trades (Edited)
Forever (Edited)
The New King (Edited)
Evil Wizard (Edited)
Altercations (Edited)
Roomba (Edited)
Karma (Edited)
In the Back of a Drawer (Edited)
Letting Go (Edited)
Moving on

Author and Reader

57 7 0
By MusicNinja18

This is where you guys can ask me questions, or if you guys have any recommendation let me know. You can ask questions about the book or about my self.

Also if you guys notice any spelling mistakes or you think I need some more details, or I need to clarify anything better this is the place to do it. I ask that you give me the chapter and where it was that you think I need to fix. It doesn't have to be the exact words but as close as you could get them would be helpful.

I will say that I don't really listen to any music while I am writing so I can't give you a list. Usually I get lost in my book when I write and it becomes really distracting to being listening to music. So there will probably not be any songs with my chapters unless the chapter really reminds me of a song.

Also this is my book so all rights are reserved to me. You guys can use the prompts but anything else is mine so that means no coping or rewording or anything else you guys can think of. Ok? Ok.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the book!

~ Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 10
Hi! These are a collection of all the short stories I created! I either create them from sudden inspiration or through the other method from which I...
4.1K 201 27
Just a bunch of short stories for my Rodrighoes I have lots of ideas that I'm writing up so just bare with me, because I have to have a solid plan fo...
53 1 5
This is a domain of one-shot stories I've written with the full capacity of my imagination that is solely written for you.
484 50 19
This is a book filled with short scenarios and stories that started from the imagination, but who knows these stories might come true one day. ***** ...