Forgotten: A Vylad X Reader FF

Da Owl_The_Author

"Forgetfulness is a common thing, but not when you forget about the three most important people in your life... Altro

Chapter 1: Beginning As Slaves
Chapter 2: Being Saved...?
Chapter 3: Meeting People
Chapter 4: The Bandit
Chapter 5: A Complicated Day
Chapter 6: A Wedding
Chapter 7: Trust
Chapter 8: Names
Chapter 9: Our Pasts And Our Future
Chapter 10: Am I In Love?
Chapter 11: A Dream? A Memory?
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 14: Not Forgotten
Chapter 15: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 16: An Adventure
Chapter 17: A Bit Of Regret
Chapter 18: His Past
Chapter 19: Exploration
Chapter 20: Flaws
Chapter 21: The Island
A/N: MY FIRST BOOK WITH 1K READS!!!
Chapter 22: Trust & Jealousy
Chapter 23: Colorful
Chapter 24: Ruins
Chapter 25: Magicks
Chapter 26: Sacrifice
Chapter 27: Red
Chapter 28: Treehouse
Chapter 29: Imagination
Chapter 30: Conflicts Of Love
Chapter 31: A Busy Morning
Chapter 32: Explosion
Chapter 33: Ro'meave Reunion
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Our Faults
Chapter 37: Secrets
Chapter 38: A Loving Goodbye
Chapter 39: Spa Day
Chapter 40: Zvhal Problems
A/N: FORGOTTEN TRAILER???
Chapter 41: Unbelievable
Chapter 42: Finding Garroth
Chapter 43: Battle of O'khasis
Chapter 44: Family
Chapter 45: Perfect
Epilogue
A/N: To End Us Off...
A/N: 100 FOLLOWERS?!
I'm Leaving.

Chapter 34: Not Okay

596 19 37
Da Owl_The_Author

•Key•
Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last Name
F/n: Fake Name
H/c: Hair Color
H/l: Hair Length
E/c: Eye Color
F/c: Favourite Color
2/f/c: Second Favorite Color
F/a: Favourite Activity
F/f: Favourite Food
N/n: Nickname
M/n: Mother's Name

Italics are thoughts...

Your POV

Almost a week has passed since the explosion, and Aphmau hasn't been getting better. We've been trying to help her... and, by we, I mean Vylad, Dante, Katelyn, her sons, and I. Garroth has been trying to comprehend all that's happened while trying to rebuild old memories. He hasn't visited her once, but that's understandable considering the fact that this is practically his fault.

Meanwhile, Owl is... well... she's been worrying about Laurance lately. I have no idea what's going on with him. She said that he's been acting distant for a while now. He never wants to talk to her anymore - or anyone for that matter. Vylad has been keeping an eye on him. He told me he thinks it's a Shadow Knight problem... I'm just as worried as I am for him, as I am for Aphmau.

In short, life in Phoenix Drop has not been okay.

I sigh, laying against a tree watching the sunrise from the Irene Statue. Since the sun's rising, it came from the opposite way as the ocean, overlooking Phoenix Drop itself.

(A picture of the real sunrise from my hometown, courtesy of my best friend ^^)

The view is beautiful... but it could be better if Vylad was here with me.

I don't know where he is at the moment. That's actually another problem - Vylad hasn't been telling me where he's going recently. I honestly feel like he's keeping secrets from me. I'd expect him to tell me things now that we're a couple, but that hasn't been the case. I shouldn't blame him, though. I am his first girlfriend, after all.

Suddenly, I notice a mob of dark brown hair coming towards me. I sit up, smiling, hoping it's Vylad, but when I realize who it really is, I lay back down.

"What are you doing here, Alec?" I ask, but it came out extremely harsh.

He steps back in surprise. "And here I was, thinking you would be happy to see me..." The ex-bandit sits down beside me. "What's up?"

"I... I honestly don't know. Everything's been so hectic, lately. Aphmau has locked herself in her old house, Laurance has been acting weird, I feel as if my own boyfriend is keeping secrets from me, and I'm still trying to comprehend that Zane is dead!" I sigh, pulling my knees to my chest. "This is not okay..."

Alec pats my back, comforting me. "It's going to be. I promise it's going to be okay. Just think happy thoughts, alright?" He then grins at me. "Hey, remember that winter back when we were still at the bandit camp? Zeel was oversleeping so you, me, and Owl snuck out to go play in the snow."

I smile. "Yeah, I remember..." I giggle. "That was one of the best moments we had when Owl and I were captured... thank you for keeping us sane, Alec."

He brings a hand to his chest in shock. "Was I really the one who kept you sane?! I always thought it was because you had each other..."

"Trust me, you're one of the reasons why we're here today." I sigh. "But... still. I have no idea what to do now. I can't rely on memories forever. I have to do something about my problems."

"Go talk to Vylad."

I turn to him, asking, "Why?"

He shook his head. "All I can do is help people forget problems for fleeting moments - he's smart. He can help solve all your problems. It's better to talk to him. I just came because..." Alec becomes silent. I raise an eyebrow. "I wanted to... apologize once again for... everything. Failing to help you escape, abandoning you in your time of need, and for every other stupid thing I did. I'm so sorry, Y/n."

I smile. "I forgive you, Alec. I always have"

He smiles back at me. "Now, go talk to your boyfriend."

My smile quickly turns into a frown. "But I have no idea where to find him!"

The ex-bandit shrugs. "You'll find him. I promise you will."

I nod. "Alright. Thank you for coming to talk to me, Alec."

"No problem." I stand up and start to walk away before Alec says one more thing, "Oh, and... just remember, if you have any other problems, come see me, m'kay? I may not be good at giving advice or anything, but I'm a good companion during hard times. Don't ever forget that I care about you."

"I won't. Again, thank you." And, with that, I walk away.

I start roaming around Phoenix Drop, asking about Vylad. Nobody knows where he is, but they know he's still around. Lucinda said that she didn't see anyone go into the portal. After a bit, I decide to exit Phoenix Drop. The bandits are gone, so I have nothing to worry about.

I search, and I search, calling out my boyfriend's name. I'm about to go back to Phoenix Drop when I see a certain brown-haired, green-eyed boy spying on someone from a tree. I run towards him, but before I could say anything, he speaks.

"What are you doing here, Y/n?" I'm in shock. He didn't even in look my direction, but he knows I'm here.

"How- How did you-"

"Shadow Knight sense," He replies, jumping down from the tree to face me. "Now, could you answer my question?"

"I was looking for you! What are you doing all the way out here?!" I ask, kind of worried.

"Looking after Laurance."

"Why is he out here?! Vylad, is there something you aren't telling me?"

He chuckles a bit, turning around. "There are a million things I'm not telling you." He sighs. "Y/n, I didn't want you to know this, but I'm going to be away for awhile. Laurance is going through a lot of things right now, so I need to make sure he's alright."

"O-Oh..." I have no idea what else to respond with. I'm extremely confused as to why he wouldn't want me to know this, but I didn't say anything about it. "Well... can I come?"

Vylad groans. "See, this is exactly why I didn't want you to find out. No, you cannot come," The Shadow Knight states, not even turning around.

"Why?" He doesn't respond. He starts to walk away before I scream, "VYLAD! Don't you dare walk away from me! I'm so worried about you, about our relationship! You're keeping secrets from me, you're not spending time with me anymore, and our relationship just started and we're already starting to fall apart! You want to make sure Laurance is alright, right?! I want to make sure you're alright! You're no different than him right now! So, please, at least tell me something..."

Vylad listens to my every word, before huffing. "Fine. If you worry so much about our relationship, then I'll give you one less thing to worry about - I think we should take a break from each other for now."

My heart drops at his words.

W-What?!?

"W-Wait, no! I-I refuse to believe it, I... This is your Shadow Knight side speaking isn't it?! Please, tell me it is..."

Vylad shakes his head, turning it so I could see his red glowing eyes slowly turn green...

"I have perfect control of my Shadow Knight side."

... and he just walks away.

I stand in shock of what just happened. Once everything processes in my head, I start to cry.

N-No... this is a dream! Did my best friend... really just break up with me?

I close my eyes and count to three, but when I open them, I start crying again. Although my eyes are blurry with tears, I know that I'm still in the forest, alone.

This isn't a dream...

I lean against a tree, full out sobbing.

WHY VYLAD?! WHY?! WHY WHEN EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!

I... I am not okay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: THANKS FOR 5K! WOOOOOOOO- Wait, sad chapter, right. Vylad just practically left you. How do you feel?

This is one of the chapters I've been planning for a while now... I know, I've been thinking about breaking your hearts for a long time. Sorry! Hope you enjoyed anyway~

Oh, and one last question: How do you feel about Alec after reading this chapter?

See ya!

~Owl

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.7K 295 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : DRUG USE HARASSMENTS VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " What are you doing...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
97.7K 3.3K 22
A small transparent boy you met in a large mansion. That's all you really remember. The time you spent together in a haze. You thought it was all a d...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...