Payback

By AchuArchana

They were betrayed by people whom they loved. They lived all these years in pain. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A PAYBACK! More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 20

14.9K 634 57
By AchuArchana

Anjali and Akash looked at each other seeing their plan failed. Anjali had searched Aman's room in and out and had found out his village name. She had called up her friend who enquired about Aman in the village and it was how she came to know that he has a twin. On later enquiry she came to know about his twin's and Misha's story.

Ayan Mathur was a total playboy who changed girlfriends like changing clothes. After the death of his mother, he had stayed alone in Gujarat for years after which he went to Mumbai for studies. Somehow he came to know about his father's family and decided to visit them. He was not welcomed there but when he said that he is Ayan, he was welcomed grandly. He came to know that his twin brother is kicked out of the house and he enjoyed the attention he was getting. That was how Ayan met Misha who came running hearing her best friend had come.

And he decided to play along. He said himself as Aman and made her fall in love with him.

After getting details about him, the first thing Akash and Anjali did was getting Misha's number and calling her.

.

.

.

.

Misha is now resting in the guestroom as they cannot send her anywhere as she got kicked out of her house due to her pregnancy and she do not have a good place to stay in Delhi. Aman promised her to give justice to her and find Ayan and Misha apologized him for the chaos she created who just smiled and patted her shoulder.

"YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC OKAY! I WAS SO SCARED!" Aman shouted at his friends who were standing with a grin.

Arnav laughed and said, "Come on Aman, what did you think someone would show up and say something and we would blindly believe them? We're just playing along to see that pale face of yours!"

"Aman don't you trust us?" NK asked, "We know who you are and how you are. We are not fools who would believe anyone's words against our loved ones!" NK said with his eyes fixed on Akash and Anjali.

"But...Adi, Ruhi and...." Aman asked and Khushi said, "Aman, they are kids. They won't understand it. You talk to them! Go..."

Aman nodded and went to kids' room and Payal walked to Anjali and gave her a tight slap.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Anjali shouted with her hand on her left cheek.

"SHUT UP!" Payal shouted, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD PLAN SOMETHING AND WE WON'T COME TO KNWO ABOUT IT? For you kind information Mrs. Jha, we knew that you're planning something. Wo kya hai na, you have a bad habit to discuss your plans aloud and anyone who are hiding behind the walls can hear it clear, right HP?"

HP smiled and nodded as he was the one who heard Anjali and Akash's discussion about Misha and reported it to Payal.

"So Mrs. Jha, it'll be very good if you stay within your limits!" Payal said in anger, "And Mr. Akash Singh Raizada, you can never degrade Aman in front of me or my son because we both trust him more than anyone in this world. And regarding Adi, you will never get him. HE IS AMAN'S SON, NOT YOURS! AMAN WAS THE ONE WHO LOVED HIM LIKE HIS OWN SON AND BECAME A FATHER FIGURE FOR HIM. HE MAY NOT BE HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER BUT FOR MY ADI, HIS FATHER IS AMAN MATHUR! No matter how much you try, you can never separate Adi and Aman!" And she walked away.

"Akash," Lavanya said sternly, "Report at AKR office tomorrow at sharp 8 o'clock. I don't like latecomers."

"And Mrs. Jha and the other family members of yours, for this immoral act of yours, that is calling Misha and bringing her here to degrade Aman when you clearly knew that Misha's boyfriend was Aman's twin brother, you will receive a good punishment!" Khushi said sternly.

"Mrs. Jha," Arnav said angrily, "Clean the whole house, I mean it, WHOLE HOUSE within two hours!"

"WHAT? HOW?" Anjali shouted.

"JUST DO THE WORK YOU'RE ASSIGNED," Arnav shouted, "YOU'RE SERVANT HERE! NOW GO AND CLEAN THE HOUSE IN TWO HOURS OR YOU CAN NEVER SLEEP TONIGHT!"

"And you Mr. Akash, you have to make Sonu sleep today!" NK said.

Akash nodded as it's an easy job.

"Remember, don't dare to scold her or make her cry." NK warned and Akash nodded.

"And Subadra Malik," Lavanya said angrily, "You'll make Ruhaan sleep"

Subadra had no other option but to nod yes. However she herself was in a dilemma. How to make that hyper-active spoilt brat sleep?

"And you Manorama Singh Raizada," Khushi said, "You'll wash all of our clothes. Is that clear?" Khushi asked in such a tone that Manorama nodded in fear.

"Mr. Shyam Jha will have to clean toilets!" Lavanya ordered to Shyam who has started to walk with crutches.

"And Mrs. Devyani Raizada will clean the kitchen" Arnav ordered and Nani agreed.

.

.

.

.

"We're sorry Aman uncle!" Sonu, Ruhaan and Ruhi cried and hugged him.

Ruhaan cried, "Sorry Aman uncle, we thought it was real and you don't love Adi bhaiyya and Payal maasi!"

Ruhi said, "Ha Aman uncle, we thought you're cheating us!"

Aman smiled and bent to their height. "How can I cheat you all? You all are my life!" And he hugged the three kids who cried on his shoulder.

"Soli Aman uncle." Little Sonu cried and Aman wiped her tears and said, "It's okay Sonu darling."

Aman then looked at Adi who was standing at the corner of the room with his head hung down.

Aman smiled at his innocence and walked to him. Holding his shoulder, he hugged the boy tight who hugged him back and started crying.

"Arrey, why are you crying?" Aman asked wiping his tears.

"I'm sorry papa...wo...for a moment I thought you don't love me!" Adi hiccupped.

"Aise kabhi ho saktha hai kya?" Aman asked bending down at his height, "I love you so much! More than anyone in this world, I love you the most!"

Adi smiled and hugged him tight. "Why was that aunty lying?"

Aman sighed and said, "I have a twin brother. That aunty got mistaken."

"I saw maasi slapping pooja thaal!" Ruhaan said, "So she called that aunty and said that her husband is here, right?"

Aman nodded and Adi said in anger, "I'm gonna sue them all!"

"Ha Adi bhaiyya, they try to ruin our family!" Ruhi said in anger. "Ha...destroy Pooja thaal..." Sonu said in her cute anger.

Aman smiled and said, "Leave all that and go to sleep!" and he walked away to his room after kissing the kids.

"Aman uncle is so sweet. He don't want us to take revenge on those people who hurt him!" Ruhi said.

"But have we ever obeyed anyone?" Adi asked with his classic grin.

Ruhaan curved his lips to his classic 'prankster' grin and said, "So Adi bhaiyya, you're suggesting another prank against pooja thaal?"

Adi nodded and said, "Our next target was Mr. 6 foot. But let's post-pone that. We should have another good prank against pooja thaal!"

Ruhaan and Ruhi nodded and Sonu stood trying to analyze their words and grasp the meaning when Khushi entered and said,

"Today Akash will be making Sonu asleep and Subadra Malik will look after Ruhaan. So kids, we have a request to you all!" Khushi said and the kids looked at her confused.

Arnav entered and said, "I know all of you love your Aman uncle so much and is planning for revenge against that idiotic family. So for the first time in your life, we elders are asking you to play a prank on them!"

"WHAT?" the four pranksters stood up shocked.

Khushi smiled and said, "For tonight, bother them as much as you can!"

Ruhaan laughed out loud and said, "Don't worry mamma! I'll look onto it!"

Arnav and Khushi laughed out loud hearing their 4 year old – matured son speaking.

"So who is doing what?" Adi asked.

"Your 6 foot will be with Sonu, pumpkin with Ruhaan, pooja thaal cleaning the house, makeup kit washing clothes and coconut cleaning the kitchen." Khushi said.

.

.

.

.

"So my fellow pranksters, is the plan clear?" Ruhaan asked his fellow mates who nodded yes. Ruhaan turned to Sonu and lifted her up in his arms.

"Sonu darling, you know what to do right?" Ruhaan asked and Sonu nodded her head vigorously.

"So here you go!" Adi said forwarding a spoon full of GLUCOSE!

"Destroy Raizadas...." Hyper-active Sonu cried with her hands lifted in air.

"Destroy Raizadas!" Ruhi, Ruhaan and Adi lifted their hands in air.

FOUR PRANKSTERS – READY FOR ACTION!

.

.

.

.

"Sonu baby...come here darling...." Akash called out sweetly.

Sonu ran around her room shouting, "Mujhe nahi sona..." (I don't wanna sleep)

Akash ran behind a hyper-active Sonu who climbed on the table and started hopping on that. "Wo...pink dress..." Sonu squealed with her fingers pointing to a beautiful pink dress on the wardrobe.

"But sweety, it's time for sleep! Come..." Akash called out with his fake sweetness while his mind was asking him to take a cane and give her a hard beat.

"Nahi....pinky dress...." Sonu cried stubbornly.

Akash got irritated and walked to the table and lifted her in his arms.

"Chodo...leave....leave me..." Sonu shouted by kicking him with her tiny feet.

"Suhani!" Akash said sternly, "Go to your bed!"

But will a 2 year old baby who had 3 to 4 spoonful of glucose go to sleep?

"Mujhe nahi sona...." Sonu squealed and jumped from his arms running around.

.

.

.

.

"You pumpkin, can't you see I'm playing guitar!" Ruhaan shouted while playing his guitar and posing like a rockstar.

"Ruhaan, come here and sleep!" Subadra Malik said sternly.

Ruhaan stuck out his tongue and said, "I WON'T SLEEP!"

"RUHAAN!" Dadi shouted, "Come here and sleep!"

Ruhaan got angry and his eyes fell on the paint spray sitting majestically on the table.

Within moments, Subadra Malik had a black face.

.

.

.

.

"YOU LITTLE SPOILT BRAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Anjali shouted at the top of her voice as she saw Ruhi walking around with her shoes dipped in dirt on the clean white floor she had scrubbed.

"What? I'm just walking!" Ruhi said.

"REMOVE YOU SHOES! CAN'T YOU SEE YOU BLIND GIRL! YOU SPOILT THE FLOOR. I HAVE JUST CLEANED IT!"

"Well, clean it again! You're the servant here right?" Ruhi said casually.

"YOU...." Anjali shouted and raised her hand which had a dirty mop.

"YUCK!" Ruhi squealed smelling the dirt and she vomited on the floor. "BUAAAHHHH!"

"RUHI!!!!!!!!!" Anjali shouted seeing her vomited and then closed her eyes in disgust.

"Oops, sorry! It was your fault. If you hadn't brought the mop in my way I wouldn't have vomited!" Ruhi said, "Anyway, jo hua so hua, clean that too!" And she ran away.

.

.

.

.

"HELLO HI BYE BYE!" Mami screamed as she felt by slipping on the soap.

She looked up saw Adi was rolling on floor and laughing.

"Adi!" She screamed and tried to get up only to get slipped again.

"Hello...hi..." Mami said.

"Bye bye!" Adi completed for her and ran away.

.

.

.

.

"I'M THE ROCKSTAR RUHAAN!

I'M THE ROCKSTAR RUHAAN!

EVERYBODY LOOOVVVESSS MEEE....!

THO JHOOMO...

THO NAACHO...

THO AAO SAB SAATH GAAOO....

I'M THE ROCKSTAR RUHAAN!

Come on everybody! Sing aloud!" Ruhaan cried singing a modern version of the famous I'm a disco dancer.

"YAAAYYY!!!!" Ruhi, Sonu and Adi cheered.

"Roo baiya, now sing Besarmi (Besharmi) ki higt (height)...." Sonu squealed while Akash and Dadi stood in dilemma how to make these kids sleep.

"Ok then!" Clearing his throat, Ruhaan began,

"OH SAARI NIGHT, BESHARMI KI HEIGHT...

OH SAARI NIGHT, BESHARMI KI HEIGHT....

EK TOOOOOOO....

EK MEIN.....

THO HAIYE YE DIM DIM LIGHTS....

OH SAARI NIGHT BESHARMI KI HEIGHT...

OH SARRI...."

"STOP IT!" Anjali who came there shouted.

Ruhaan stopped and Anjali cried, "ARE YOU KIDS INSANE? YOU'RE SINGING IN THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT STANDING IN THE LIVING ROOM! EVERYBODY IS SLEEPING HERE! STOP YOUR NONSENSE!

"Arrey, our parents are sleeping well! They have soundproofed rooms so they won't know this! Let us have our fun!" Ruhi said.

"Ha...it's ROCKSTAR RUHAAN's CONCERT!" Ruhaan shouted, "Do you have ticket? If yes, you can sit here, or you can go!"

"Ruhaan continue..." Adi said and Sonu clapped her tiny chui-mui hands.

"OH SAARI NIGHT BESHARMI KI HEIGHT....

OH SAARI NIGHT BESHARMI KI HEIGHT...."

Sach main!

Raizadas to poori night humare 4 pranksters' ke besharmi ki height dekhengi! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
221K 11.7K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
466K 20.4K 37
You are the biggest mistake of my life. 8 words. 8 words. That's all it took to destroy their happy ever after. That's all it took to turn a swee...
76.6K 5.1K 24
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab