Chapter 21

"Her call came. She will come tomorrow," NK informed others who sighed in relief.

"Thank god!" Payal said, "Now we'll start our move against Shyam."

Everyone nodded and then Lavanya asked, "What about Misha?"

Aman nodded and said, "We need to take Misha somewhere. It's not safe for her to stay here."

"Why?" Arnav asked and Aman sighed and said, "I saw Shyam looking at her" giving a pause, he added, "In a wrong way!"

"Then we should move her. We'll do one thing. We can take her to Asha didi's destitute home! Asha didi will take care of her and plus, her case is similar to people there! The person she loved and trusted betrayed her!" Khushi said and everyone nodded.

"I'll take Misha there!" NK said and everyone approved it.

.

.

.

.

Ruhaan was walking from kitchen licking his ice cream when he hit someone hard.

"I'm so sorry!" He said and looked up to see Mr. Gorilla.

Shyam looked at his shirt which had ice cream stain.

"Sorry Mr. Gorilla, I didn't see you!" Ruhaan said and tried to walk away when Shyam caught him and said angrily, "You spoiled my shirt kid! You have to clean it!"

Ruhaan laughed and said, "You mean, I should clean it? In your dreams!"

"ARE YOU BLIND OR SOMETHING? YOU SPOILT MY SHIRT WITH YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING ICE-CREAM. I AM GOING FOR MY WORK AND WILL I GO LIKE THIS? YOU HAVE TO CLEAN IT NOW!" Shyam shouted.

"Are you so poor that you don't have any other shirt other than this?" Ruhaan asked and the next moment he felt his cheek burning and his head tilting to 60°

His cheek was burning like hell and Ruhaan looked up to see a furious Shyam.

Holding his cheek which was red and swollen due to the slap, Ruhaan shouted, "YOU MORON! HIW DARE YOU SLAP ME?"

Shyam snickered and walked away.

.

.

.

.

"Khushi, where is my watch?" Arnav who walked inside the room asked. Hearing no response he looked at the bed where she was sitting lost in her thoughts.

He sat beside her and held her shoulder. She jerked and looked at him.

"What happened?" He asked softly.

Khushi looked down and said, "I was just thinking about the events that'll unfold here when she comes! I hope everything will be alright!"

Arnav side hugged her and assured her, "Everything is gonna be alright! We'll pull Shyam's mask in front of everyone!"

Khushi hugged her husband tight and said, "Will everyone believe us?"

Arnav sighed and said, "I don't care if they all believe us or not. But I want Akash to believe us!"

Khushi looked at him.

Arnav continued, "I want him to realize his mistake. I want him to cry and beg for forgiveness and wish for old days! I want him to see with his open eyes that he won't get back Payal or Adi, anymore! That's the biggest punishment for him!"