Epilogue

"What do you want?" Akash asked rudely to Shyam who had sent him a message to meet him at a place.

"Ah saalesaheb, I just wanted to meet you! How are you? Heard that you are soon to die?" Shyam said laughing.

"Just shut up!" Akash shouted.

Shyam sighed and said, "Okay then I will tell you why I called you here. I want something from you!"

Akash looked at him.

"Details about Arnav's business! I want that Akash!" Shyam Jha said aloud.

Akash looked at him shocked.

"You are the only one who know about his business other than Aman and NK. So tell me!" Shyam said.

"I am not working with him Shyam! How would I know?" Akash said.

"Lie! You know and you often give your opinion to Arnav! Don't try to fool me Akash!"

"Why should I tell you about bhai's business?" Akash asked angrily.

"You have to!" Shyam laughed and said, "If not, then tomorrow you'll find your dear son DEAD."

Akash stood rooted.

"Don't believe me?" Shyam asked, "I have my men surrounding his school. If you didn't tell me, then my men will take away him and when he returns you won't be able to recognize him!"

"You bastard!!!!!" Akash shouted.

"No foul words, please!" Shyam said laughing and sat on the rocking chair there, "So tell me Akash!"

.

.

.

After an hour.

"You're amazing saalesaheb!" Shyam said, "You do a lot about AK Fashions! Thanks a lot!"

"What about my son?"Akash asked.

Shyam nodded and took out his cell, "Ha Lalan, leave the place and yes, cancel the plan!"

Akash sighed in relief. Shyam said, "Okay Akash, see you later!"

Shyam walked away when suddenly he heard a gunshot and the next he knew was him lying flat on the floor with blood oozing out of his chest. He cried aloud and then he felt more and more bullets piercing into him and that was the last breath of Shyam Manohar Jha.

Akash stood with the gun and then looked at Shyam's dead body. "Now you won't be able to hurt my family Shyam! My bhai and bhabhi suffered enough because of you and so did Payal and Adi. I won't let that happen again!"

He looked at the gun and said with a faint smile, "There is someone else too who should go away for them, for them to have a happy life!"

And he kept the gun into his mouth and pressed the trigger.

.

.

.

.

"Where is Aashi and Pari?" Ruhi asked to Ruhaan who was busy practising.

"Please Ruhi di, I'm practising for the show!" Ruhaan cried.