Chapter 12

The press conference did create a sensation. All news channels flooded with the news of return of ASR and his acquiring his baby company AR!

Aman lied on his bed with his mind lost in the events that happened in the evening when someone knocked his door.

He opened the door and found Adi.

"Adi...you didn't sleep?" he asked.

Adi nodded no and entered the room. "I want to talk to you" he said.

Aman nodded and took him to the poolside. They both sat under the moon and Aman said, "What is the matter!"

Adi asked directly, "Do you love my mother?"

Aman was startled at his question and stammered, "Woo....Adi..."

"Do you love my mother?" He asked again.

"Yes" he said looking down.

"Then why did you hide it from everyone?" He asked.

"When I wanted to confess, I came to know about her marriage. So I stopped myself!" he said slowly.

"And all these years we all were together. You could've told her!" Adi said.

Aman smiled and said, "But she loves Akash. I didn't want to trouble her by my confession!"

"Mamma doesn't love that man!" Adi said angrily.

"No Adi...she loves Akash!" Aman said.

"NO! That man don't deserve mamma! Didn't you hear how he talked today?" Adi said angrily.

Aman nodded and looked up.

"Aman uncle," Adi called and he looked at the boy.

"Will you marry my mamma?" The boy asked.

Aman sat up and looked at him wide eyed.

Adi smiled and said, "You're very nice! Everyone feels happy with you, even mamma. Mamma deserves someone like you, not that man! If you marry her, you will be my papa, hai na?"

"Par Adi...Payal will...." Aman began when Adi cut him and said,

"If you marry her, she will be happy forever. I'll also be happy. I'll have a father with whom I can attend father's day celebration at school! I'll also walk into my school holding my father's hand like my friends! I'll..."

Aman hugged the boy tight and patted his back.

Adi hugged him tight and cried, "Aman uncle...I want you to be my papa!"

As she came in for talking with Aman, Payal stood by the entrance of the poolside and watched the scene with tears flowing out of her eyes.

.

.

.

.

"Roo baby...what are you doing?" Khushi asked as she saw Ruhaan, Ruhi and Sonu eagerly drawing something.

Ruhaan suddenly hid the paper and said, "Nothing mamma!"

Khushi narrowed her eyes and demanded, "Show me the paper!"

Roo, Ruhi and Sonu nodded no and Ruhaan said,

"Mamma, this is a surprise for Aman uncle. 3 days after it's his birthday na!"

Khushi nodded and said, "Ok then! Continue! I hope you're not lying!"

"Ma..." Ruhaan cried dramatically, "Kya aapko lagtha hai ki Roo....aapka Roo...jhoot bolte hai?" (Do you think that Roo, your Roo, lies?)