Chapter 8

Next morning

"Good morning pumpkin! Good morning coconut!" Ruhaan squealed at dadi and Nani as he ran down the stairs.

"Pumpkin?" Dadi asked furiously while holding her pooja thaal tightly.

"Ha...wo your face looks like a pumpkin and hers like a coconut! That's why! So pumpkin what are you doing here?" Ruhaan asked.

"Bado se aisa baath karthe hai? Ye kaisa parvirish diya hai aapko?" Dadi asked furiously.

"Parvirish? Who is that? Is he a friend of yours?" Ruhaan asked and Dadi walked away with thaal furiously.

Ruhaan shrugged his shoulder and walked to living room and found Mami sitting there with Anjali.

"Hello Makeup kit and Pooja thaal, good morning!" he squealed.

"Shut up!" Anjali shouted.

"Hey, don't shout at me! Or else I'll paint your face like I did yesterday!" He lifted the paint spray from pocket and flaunted it, "Should I do that?"

Anjali nodded a no afraid that the boy would paint her face again. It had taken her hours and hours to get rid of that!

"Ok bye!" He slid it back to pocket and ran to kitchen but not before wishing "Good morning Mr. 6 foot" to Akash who walked down.

The family sat for breakfast and mami called out,

"HP...Where is the food?"

HP came out of the kitchen and said, "Food is ready but not for you people!"

"WHAT?" Anjali shouted.

"Tch...tch...tch...Mrs. Jha, looks like you and your family has temporary memory loss!" Payal said.

Everyone turned to her and she said,

"Yesterday we had made ourselves clear to you. If you want food, you have to cook! HP, JP and OP are at our services. And by the way why the hell are you sitting for breakfast when your master, that's us, didn't have?"

"Payal...." Akash began furiously when Payal shouted, "STAND UP EVERYONE AND GET OUT OF THE DINING ROOM! DON'T FORGET THAT YOU GUYS ARE SERVANTS HERE AND STAY WITHIN YOUR LIMITS!"

Turning to Dadi and Nani she asked furiously,

"WHO ASKED YOU BOTH TO LIGHT THE LAMP? ARE YOU THE PANDITS HERE? NO RIGHT?"

"Payal STOP IT!" Akash shouted.

Payal looked at him and shouted, "IF YOU CANNOT TOLERATE MY VOICE THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. YOU'RE FREE TO MOVE OUT! But you won't! You don't even have a single penny on your account and your parasite family cannot stay without AC right? SO IF YOU'RE STAYING HERE, STAY AS OUR SERVANTS NOT AS OUR MASTERS! SO NOW, CLEAR OFF!"

The family moved away from the dining room.

.

.

.

.

"So guys, what next?" Khushi as everyone sat in Arshi's room.

"Next step is the press conference. It's high time we reveal ourselves to the media!" ASR said and everyone nodded.

"But guys, how are we gonna expose Shyam?" Lavanya asked.

"For that we need Aman and his crooked brain!" NK said.

Payal laughed and said, "That's right! Only Aman's brilliant brain can attack the snake!"