Chapter 4

Arnav stood frozen and looked at his brother whom he had loved the most in this world, after his di.

He looked at his di, who said nothing, but nodded at Akash's words as if agreeing with it.

Khushi and Payal stood rooted hearing Akash's words. Never in their life did they imagine a day like this! Akash, a loving brother who follows his bada bhai spoke like THIS!

"AKASH SHUT UP!" NK who was witnessing all this couldn't tolerate it. "Don't forget that the luxuries we all are enjoying now are because of this person! Don't forget that AR is now number 1 due to this person! How could you insult him? This is ARNAV'S HOUSE BECAUSE HE RUNS THE HOUSE. HE TAKES CHARGE OF THE EXPENSES! HE IS IN CHARGE OF THE HOUSE! SO SHANTIVAN IS HIS!"

"WELL WE DON'T NEED HIS SUPPORT THEN," Anjali shouted, "JUST BECAUSE HE RUNS THE HOUSE, HE WON'T OWN IT. THIS IS AKASH'S HOUSE AND HE'LL DECIDE MATTERS!"

"Yes, and I decide, these Gupta sisters should get out of this house this instant before I call security and Jeejaaji would return!" Akash said.

Akash held Khushi's and Payal's hand and started to drag them out when Arnav stopped him.

"So Akash," Arnav said painfully, "This house is yours! The business is yours! But it's all enjoyed by me huh?"

"Yes! You reached this position because of my grandmother, parents and me!" Akash said, "All that's yours is rightfully MINE!"

"Fine! I'll return everything that is 'rightfully' yours!" Arnav said and dialled Mr. Roy, company lawyer.

Within minutes Mr. Roy came and Arnav signed each and every asset of his on Akash's name and gave the papers to him.

"Here are your 'rightful' things Akash. Now your parasite elder brother won't enjoy your assets!" Arnav said painfully while Khushi and Payal looked down and cried and NK stood looking at his Nannav painfully.

"Good! So now, I'll take decisions in this house!" Akash said, "SECURITY! KICK THESE GIRLS OUT!"

"STOP!" Arnav shouted at the security and then turned to Akash,

"I think I can take decisions for myself! So I decide! I'm leaving this house forever, along with my wife and sister-in-law!" Arnav said.

Looking at Payal who was clutching Khushi and crying, Arnav said, "I would have asked Payal to stay here since she is one month pregnant. But seeing the way you treated your wife, I think she will be safe with me!"

"Waise bhi, I don't need that piece of sh*t. Who knows if I'm the father of that child?" Akash said angrily while Payal looked at him in horror.

The next moment a slap landed on Akash's face. It was by none other than NK.

"MIND IT AKASH! ONE DAY YOU'LL REGRET ALL THIS! ONE DAY YOU'LL FALL AT PAYAL BHABHI'S FEET AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! ONE DAY, YOUR OWN CHILD WILL SPAT AT YOUR FACE! LET'S MEET ON THAT DAY, AKASH! WE'LL MEET ON THAT DAY!" NK shouted, "Nannav, I'm also coming. I cannot stay in this house with these disgusting people.

"Well who asked you to stay here?" Anjali shouted, "YOU'RE NOT A RAIZADA! YOU'RE A DISTANT RELATIVE OF MAMIJI, AN ORPHAN, AND YOU ACT AS IF YOU OWN THE HOUSE! GET OUT!"

"WELL THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME THAT I'M AN ORPHAN! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME REALIZE THAT I'M NO ONE HERE!" NK shouted.

NK turned to Payal and asked, "Payal bhabhi...sorry Payal didi, do you still want to tie that mangalsutra around your neck in the name of this spineless man?"