Chapter 11

"I feel ashamed of myself" Khushi said as she hugged her husband by his arm.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"Jiji didn't agree for Akash's proposal. It was me who made her agree. We both had planned and I was the mastermind. Now I feel ashamed of myself that I made my sister agree for such a man!" Khushi sobbed.

"Khushi, you're not at fault. Don't blame yourself!" Arnav said.

Khushi hugged him tight and asked as she laid her head on his chest, "But whatever Akash said, is it right? Does Aman love jiji?"

Arnav sighed and nodded, "Aman loved her from the time he met her for the first time!"

"When was that?" Khushi asked.

"It was before our meeting. Remember the fashion show when you fell on my arms?" Arnav asked and Khushi nodded. "Aman was there at Lucknow one week before the show to look after the arrangements. One day he decided to tour Lucknow and he saw you both sisters shopping in some bazaar. He fell for Payal at that moment!"

Khushi gasped and said, "And he didn't tell that! All these years...."

Arnav nodded and said, "Apart from him, only I knew about it."

"When did you come to know?" Khushi asked.

"Just a year back. I was at his room searching for something and her photos fell from his cupboard. I questioned him and he admitted!" Arnav said.

"What should we do now?" Khushi asked.

"Let them decide Khushi. We'll not interfere!" Arnav said and Khushi nodded.

"But if they marry, I would be the happiest person!" Arnav said, "Aman deserves happiness. Right from his childhood he was deprived of it. He loves Payal and Adi a lot. No one can be better than him for Payal!"

Khushi nodded and said, "I hope jiji accepts him. More than her, I hope Adi accepts him!"

But what they didn't notice was Aditya standing at their door and hearing everything.

.

.

.

After an hour.

Khushi was with Payal and Arnav was working on his laptop when someone knocked his door. He looked up saw Anjali.

"What do you want?" He asked rudely.

Anjali was taken aback. She thought when she knocks the door her Chotte would stand up and say, "Arrey di...come in na. What's the need to knock?" But alas!

"What do you want?" Arnav asked again in annoyance.

Anjali walked in and sat by his side on the recliner and Arnav glared at her.

Ignoring his glare, Anjali said, "Chotte, I wanted to say something!"

Seeing his silence as a green signal, she said, "Woh...you all will be giving a press conference today! They would be probing into our personal issues and will ask whether there is any issue in Raizada family. So I want you tell that you came back for resolving issues!"

"And what makes you think that I would do that?" Arnav asked.

"Chotte, you have to do that!" Anjali ordered, "Look, if you didn't then Raizada family's reputation will be in mud. Humara khaandaan ki idsat tumhare haathon mein he Chotte. This is the question of our reputation! You don't wish your family to face insults right?