Kingdom Hearts: A Hearts Memo...

Oleh ChocoboRacer702

Piri keeps on having these strange visions and dreams. Could they be her own memories or the future? She wasn... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Good Morning!
Chapter 2: Island Fun
Chapter 3: Confessions
Chapter 4: A Life Changing Night
Chapter 5: Traverse Town
Chapter 6: The Princess of Memory
Chapter 7: Wonderland
Chapter 8: Cold Hard Evidence
Chapter 9: Riku and Olympus Coliseum
Chapter 10: Cerberus
Chapter 11: 1st Return to Traverse Town
Chapter 12: Love and Jealousy
Chapter 13: Farron Sisters and The Mark of Mastery Exam
Chapter 14: The Dark Realm
Chapter 15: Reuniting With Serah
Chapter 16: Agrabah
Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders
Chapter 18: Being a Princess
Chapter 19: Monstro
Chapter 20: No Bro Fight
Chapter 21: Atlantica
Chapter 22: The Balance
Chapter 23: Halloween Town
Chapter 24: This Is Halloween
Chapter 25: Hook's Ship
Chapter 26: We'll Always Be with You
Chapter 27: Grandma's Stories
Chapter 28: Hollow Baston
Chapter 29: Sora's Sacrifice
Chapter 30: Not Your Fault
Chapter 31: Return To Hallow Baston
Chapter 33: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 34: The Final Battle
Chapter 35: Partings and Beginnings

Chapter 32: End Of The World

438 9 6
Oleh ChocoboRacer702

Chapter 32

Piri's POV

We came to the End Of The World. This place was filled with the remains of the worlds that had been destroyed.

"Gwarsh, is this all that's left of the worlds taken by the heartless?"

"Yep, and they'll be restored if we Ansem, right?" Sora asked.

"You betcha." Donald said.

"But, once that happens... what will happen to us?" Riku asked.

"We might go back home... or maybe fall into the realum of darkness." I gulped at the last answer I said. "Maybe disappear..." Riku held my hand.

"We'll be together." I looked at him and he smiled, reassuringly. "Don't be scared."

"Yeah, we're friends!" Sora said, cheerfully, "If anything happens to us... we'll be together."

I smiled and Riku wiped my tears away. I placed my hand in the middle.

"Alright! Donald, Goofy, how did that phrase go?" I asked and they put their hands on top of mine.

"All for one," Goofy started and Sora and Riku put their hand in the middle with us.

"AND ONE FOR ALL!" Sora, Donald, and Goofy finished together. Riku smiled.

"I like that." he said.

We started crossing the Final Dimension and came to the Giant Crevasse. It was easy to travel since there was no heartless. We came to a sparkling pool and dove in. That brought us to the World Terminus. Through it, we teleported to each world me and my friends had previously visited. Then we found ourselves in the Hundred Acre Wood. It was such a peaceful world. No heartless or darkness could touch this world. I could barely keep my eyes open. Riku toke notice.

"Piri's tired... Sora, you look tired, too." I looked at Sora, yep, he looked as tired as I was. "Let's rest."

khkhkh

Riku's POV

I couldn't fall asleep. What Amara said got me thinking. If what she says is true, then Piri will... No, she can't! I won't let it happen, after all we been through.

Piri was sitting on my lap and was asleep. She shooted closer to me and warpped her arms my neck in her sleep. I smiled and hugged her gently.

"Don't go..." she whimpered and widenened my eyes.

"Don't worry, lovebug. I'm always with you." I whispered.

"Riku!" she slightly shouted and tears were getting heavier as well as her breath. She yelled and woke the guys up, "RIKU!"

"Piri!" she was having a nightmare. I shook her gently but she only squeezed my chest tighter. I shook her more frantically. "Piri, wake up!"

She shot her eyes wide open and she was panting. That look in her eyes... she was truly terrified.

"Piri?" Sora asked and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Lovebug?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"I... I... dreamt about the islands and the storm. I remember I seen a vision before all of this. Everything was going to be all right." she looked at her hands and closed them. "But I changed everthing!"

"How?" I asked.

"I told you, Sora, and Kairi about the other worlds I seen. I changed the future and caused doom for the islanders!" she shouted, "It would be better if I just..." she summoned her keyblade. "If I just faded into-"

"Don't say that!" I shouted and she looked up at me, dismissing her key. I sighed, "Take it from me."

"But-"

"We'll always be there for you, sis." Sora put his hands behind his head.

"Always and forever," I kissed her on the lips. A tear ran down her cheek and she broke it. She got up and stared at the fire. Then she turned back to me, her face still terrified.

"That's what scares me! I don't want anyone to get hurt because of my mistakes." I got up with her.

khkhkh

Piri's POV

"I don't know..." I summoned my key back. Riku walked up to me and I went to the oppsite side of the fire. I looked up to the starry night, "Maybe It would have been better if my heart never returned." I looked at Rainfell.

"NO!" Riku knocked the keyblade out of my hands and it fell to the ground, disappearing. His eyes were full of tears and he hugged me, letting them out. "Piri, if you die, who will be my light? I can't afford to lose you!"

"Yeah! And don't forget Light, Serah, and your sister? We promised we protect each other no matter what, right?" Sora said, "I know it's hard but we can get through this... together!"

Jiminy stood on Sora's shoulder. "And let's not forget the promise you and Sora made."

Sighing, I wiped off my cheeks and rubbed my eyes. I smiled, "That's right! We promised I would keep smiling." Sora nodded.

"Don't every forget that, mommy!" I jumped at a child's voice. I looked around, thinking someone was there.

"What's going on?" Riku asked and the child spoke again.

"If you killed yourself, you'd leave everyone you've ever know... I won't make it either..."

Wait, she called me mommy and said she wouldn't make it if I killed myself. So, that must really mean...

"Kiyoko..." I said and the others stared in confusion.

"Who's Kino... Kio..." Goofy tried to asked.

"Who's Kiyoko?" Donald asked.

"It's the name... I'm going to call my child." Riku gasped and shamly looked away. In 3... 2... 1...

"WHAT?" Sora, Donald, and Goofy shouted.

"You're going to be an uncle." I gently smiled.

"Whose the dad?" Sora asked.

"It's my fault." Riku said and Sora raised an eyebrow. "I forced her..."

"When did you do... you know...?" he asked, glaring.

"It was when we got separated back on Hook's ship..." I said.

"Oh, that's why you were upset!" Goofy pointed out and Riku sighed.

"And it's what caused Piri pain." Sora glared at Riku, harder.

"Don't look at him like that! It was the darkness." I said and Sora looked at me.

"Yeah, but he could have at least used self-control!" he shouted at me and I stepped forward until Riku stopped me.

"He's right... I shoulda..." he looked down in utter shame.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes and only the sounds of the wood cracking in the fire. I sighed and decided to break the silence.

"Life's full of shoulda, coulda, wouldas. What's done is done."

"Well..." Goofy spoke up, "At least the child belongs to you two."

"Yeah..." I put my hand on my stomach and looked at Sora. He was glaring at the ground. If this is how he acted, I hate to see... my sister or her friends react.

"I'm still not happy that he did that to you..." but he looked up with a smile, "But, the child shows the connection between you two! Congratz!"

I sighed with relief and hugged him. "Thanks, little brother!"

"Hold on," Jiminy said, "Can you still fight under these circumstances?"

"It's only been a week." I pointed out, bluntly.

"Still be careful, sis..." Sora was worried. I hugged him to ease him.

"It will be okay. Trust me." I pulled away and nudged his forehead. "Besides, I'm too stubburn to die. What makes you think I'll let anything happen to you, Riku, Goofy, Donald, or Kiyoko?"

"What about you?" Riku asked and I looked at him.

"Of course, but you guys are more important to me." I put out the fire with a minor water spell. "Let's go find Ansem and finish him."

After going through one more gate, we came to the Evil Grounds. There, we teleported the one and only Bald Mountain, the one place were grandpa told me not to go. I widened my eyes.

"Guys, this is Bald Mountain! Be careful." I warned.

"Why?" Sora asked. Just then, gigantic, muscular, humanoid, demon appeared.

"It's the home of Chernabog!" I summoned my keyblade and got in my stance.

"I guessing that's him, right?" Riku guessed. Him and the others got ready to attack.

khkhkh

After we defeated the demon, we went to another resting place.

"I thank this may be our last chance to rest up and prepare." Sora said. Each of us took a minute. Something wasn't right. My heart still feels as if... nothing was there. But, of that is the case, how am I alive?

What about my emotions? They seem to be really different ever since Sora gave it back to me. I looked up to the starless void and close my eyes. However, I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening. I growled and opened my eyes.

"Piri?" Riku asked.

"Sorry if I woke you." he just yawned in response.

"It's okay!" he gently smiled, "Why aren't you asleep?"

"I... don't feel tired at all." I looked at him, hoping he won't say anymore.

"What's wrong?" dammit...

"Well..." I explained everthing- what happened when I meet the princesses, how my emotions were taking random turns (One second, I am happy and , the next, nothing at all.), and what my heart feels.

"I apparently meet all of them, one I meet then and there, but three I don't remember meeting."

"Do they seem Familiar at least?" he asked.

I thought a little bit, "Come to think of it, yeah. But When I couldn't remember them, I didn't feel gulty or sadness like I should. Maybe there is something very wrong going on..."

he sighed, "I was talking with Amara and she said..."

His sudden stopping made me nervous. I gulped begore I asked, "What did she say?"

"I promised not to tell... for her sake." Riku said, the bangs in his face casted a shadow over his face. He got up and reached a hand out to me, "Come on, I need to do something before the others wake up."

I tilted my head but took his hand. He pulled me up from the log I was sitting on and lead me to the side away from Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

"I know I probably don't deserve it, but may I habe this dance, Princess?" he asked, romantically.

I blushed and butterflies fluttered in my stomach, "But... we don't have any music."

"Do you know any songs?" Riku asked, "We can sing together... well, if you wanna."

I cocked an eyebrow, "Why are you being suddenly romantic?"

"What, why can't I be?" he blushed and I giggled.

"Alright then..." I put my my arms around his neck, "What song?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "You seemed to like the song mom and dad sung at that one Valentine's Festival. How about that one?"

I looked in his eyes, "Do you know that one?"

He smiled, "To be honest, I learned the male part... for you."

My cheeks got warmer by the minute, "Thanks..." I cleared my throat and sighed.

A/N Sorry to leave you hanging like this, but the chapter is long enough as is.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.8K 223 21
(Book 2) 10 years after a raging battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Hikari goes on a new adventure with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku...
24.6K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
13.2K 362 43
A girl wakes up on a distant shore...with no memory of who she is or was before the moment she opens her eyes to the sky. The only thing is, in a uni...
633 7 4
Riku X OC During the Mark of Mastery exam, Riku dreams of a girl he can't seem to remember. Who is she and why does she seem to know him? He journeys...