Chapter 17: The Cave of Wonders

CHAPTER 17

Piri's POV

We came to a very dark part of the desert and I noticed something in the distance; it was a guy sinking in quicksand! We helped him out of it.

"Are you okay... uh..." I asked but realized I didn't know his name.

"Aladdin... and I'm okay, thanks to you guys!" a monkey climbed up his shoulder, "Oh, and this is Abu." the little monkey took of his little hat and made a sound like 'hello.'

I giggled, "Hey there Abu! Aren't you adorable!" he jumped to my shoulder and hugged me.

Sora laughed, "You always had a way with animals, sis!"

"Wait, didn't you say you're Aladdin?" Goofy asked.

"The one and only," he said with a smile.

Before any of us can react, heartless popped up. The monkey wrapped his tail gently around my neck.

"It's okay, Abu. Just hang on." I told him.

Eventually, it was too much. We'd collapse from exhaustion before we got rid of them all. Then Aladdin took out an oil lamp and rubbed it.

"Genie, get rid of these guys!" he yelled and a blue genie appeared in pink and blue smoke.

"Wish number one, coming right up!" he snapped his fingers and the heartless disappeared. We hopped on Carpet and head back to Agrabah.

"Thanks again, guys." he said.

"So what are you doing here?" Sora asked.

"Same old stuff, Hunting legendary treasure. Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders. I found that magic carpet and this lamp. Legend has it, whoever holds the lamp can summon the-" Genie cut him off.

"Please, kid, leave the intros to a professional! The one and only GENIE OF THE LAMP! Rub-a-dub-dub the lamp and have your dearest wishes granted. Today's winner is... Aladdin!" he threw confetti over Aladdin. "Congrats!"

"Any wish?" Donald asked.

"Patience, my fine feathered friend! And three wishes! A one wish, a two wish, three wish. Then I make like a banana and split! Our lucky winer made his first wish- and let me tell you, what a doozy that one was." he teleported next to me and said. "So he has two left. So, master, what'll you wish for wish number two?" he asked.

"Hmm, how about making me a fabulously wealthy prince?" Aladdin said.

"Oooooh, Money! Royalty! Fame! Why didn't I think of that? Okay, you asked for it! A hundred servants and a hundred camels loaded with gold!" Genie exclaimed.

"I think put that on hold till we reach Agrabah." Aladdin said.

"Why do you want to be a prince?" I asked.

"You see, there's this girl-"

"Oooooh, planning to settle down with royalty?" I teased, "You sly dog!"

"Sis..." Sora whined.

"Don't get him excited!" Donald said and I giggled.