Chapter 28: Hollow Baston

Chapter 28

No One's POV

They got back to Cid and he said that he installed the navi gummi. They got into the Gummi Ship and went to the place Riku went- Hallow Baston. They flew down and landed on this floating rock. There were these waterfalls around them, but they were raising. Piri couldn't help but feel like she has been here before. Then she remembered that Light's heart was inside her and she has been here before. In fact, Maleficent had her captive. But it wasn't just Light.

"I feel like I have been here before." she mumbled.

"Seriously? Me too!" Sora said. "I feel it in here." he place a hand on his chest on his heart.

Piri frowned, 'Kairi's heart maybe responding... does that mean we found her home?' she looked around.

All of the sudden, they heard a loud roar and this made Piri jump into Sora, who held her in his arms, "What was that?!"

"Let's find out." she gasped at Sora's answer and gulped. She got off him and they glided onto the next floating rock.

"No vessel, no help from the heartless. So tell me, how did you get here?" They heard someone say. The bluette recognized it as Riku's voice.

"Hurry up!" she whispered, gliding faster, listening to the commotion.

"I simply believed; nothing more to it. When our world fell into darkness, Belle was taken from me. I vowed I would find her again no matter what!" that's when they saw Riku and a beast. "So here I am. She must be here. I'll have her back!" it yelled.

"Take her if you can." Riku said nonchalantly and the beast jumped onto the rock he was on. The silver headed boy did a backflip and swung his Soul Eater sword at the beast, who landed on the rock he was perviously on. He roared agony and dropped to the ground. Riku smirk dropped when he heard Piri's sweet voice.

"NOOO!" Piri cried and ran to the beast side with Sora, Donald, and Goofy. "Riku, please don't do this. If you really love me, you'll stop hurting people... hurting me."

Riku's glare softened and he was about to consider it, but then he looked at Sora.

"Sora, we've always been rivals and even now, haven't we?" Riku glanced at Piri for a moment, and the crystal blue eyes brimmed with tears. but she glared and crossed her arms. "You've always pushed me as I've always pushed me as I've always pushed you."

"Riku..." Sora said.

"But it ends here. There can't be two keyblade masters." he said like Piri wasn't there.

"What are you talking about?" Sora asked.

"Let the keyblade choose... it's true master!" Riku held his hand up. The Kingdom Key jolted forward and Sora gripped onto it, but it disappeared from his hand and reappeared in Riku's. All of them were left shocked. "Maleficent was right. You don't have what it takes to save Kairi or protect Piri. It's up to me. Only the keyblade master can open the secret door... and change the world."

"H-how can this happen?" Piri whispered, feeling her heart being ripped to shreds yet again.

"But I'm the one who fought my way here with the keyblade!" Sora exclaimed.