No One Knows (Connor Franta/O...

By caustickat

This is a story about girl named Katrina Kennady. She has a sister, and she has to take care of her. Cause wh... More

No One Knows (Connor Franta/O2L/FF)
A Little Throwback Of Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Ending*
CONTEST!!!
Bad news?

Chapter 17

675 13 3
By caustickat

Connor's P.O.V.

We got to the Port and ordered a boat.  
" That will be 20$ for one person. '' One man said and we all started to search fro money.
'' No, not need. I'll pay. '' Kate smiled and gave him money for us all. '' I said I'll beat you '' She whispered to me and winked. I like that girl!!! She's amazing person...
'' So, you wanna play...? '' I whispered to my self. '' Well, let's play... '' 
I'm going to beat her down. It's only 1:1....  Everyone got in boat and that man got us to the place where dolphins are.

We got there really fast and everyone started to film dolphins. 
'' Hey, can I swim? '' Kate asked that man. He was in swimmer suit too and what I'm going to say. In girl minds he looks HOT. I rolled my eyes away from her.
'' Connor you're coming? '' She smiled.
'' Nope, I'm not. '' I said in angry voice.
'' What? Angry at me cause I'm winning. Oh, sorry babe. I love you....But I'll win! '' She joked. Nice try Kate...
'' We'll see... '' I rolled my eyes. 

She jumped in water with THAT GUY. Am I jealous? Nope, I'm not! Am I angry to her? Nope, I'm not! I just want her to think that I'm angry and when she falls...BOOM! I win the challenge.

'' Connor, C'mon! '' She yelled again. '' We're going to swim underwater...'' 
'' Ok, I'll go... '' I have plan. You'll see. That will 100% get me one point in challenge...
I jumped in the water and filmed somethings underwater. Then I put my camera back on boat, and got to swim a little bit more...It's time to work my plan.
I tried to swim as far as I could and Kate started to yell. '' Connor, don't swim that far! It's not allowed. ''
Niiice! Exactly what I wanted...
'' I'll be-OMG! H-Help!!!! '' I started to sink. 
'' CONNOR! '' Kate yelled and I heard her jump back in water and swim on my side. When she was next to me I dived in and tried to look like I'm not breathing...Nice plan here Connor! 
'' Connor!!! '' She yelled and dived after me. Wow! She really cares about me even if I'm angry at her.(not really angry) I mean! Yeah! She probably would do that to get a point ,right?
'' Khe-khe.... '' I tried to look like I'm in coma all the way she tried to get me back on the boat. Everyone got around me and they tried to help me. 
Kate tried to punch my chest and It hurt ,but I had to be strong. 
'' Connor, please... '' She cried and I felt her tear fell on my chest.
'' Got ya. Point for me. '' I whispered.
'' CONNOR?! '' Ensy yelled.
'' You! You tricked me! I thought you'll die! Connor, I will never forgive you this...This was too far for a JUST A GAME! '' She yelled at me crying and slapped me.
'' Kate-I! '' 
'' Connor, it isn't funny. Didn't you see her crying. It's too far. She really cared about you. '' Jc said and looking angry at me and got after Kate. 
'' Ensy, please I just- '' and she slapped me too.
'' Connor, I didn't know you can be like this. '' She cried too.

When everyone got back to hotels, no one wanted to go anywhere. So everyone got to their rooms.
I sat on my bed.
Did she really cried? I though, she did it only to get point. I guess I got too far with this. I need to apologize.

Kate's P.O.V. 

I was sitting on my balcony and crying. He did it to me! Knowing that I react to this really hard...He's my only close friend and knowing that I lost my dad. HOW COULD HE?! He used all my weaknesses against me. I cried cause he's close to me and I really DO care about him... I thought he understood how it was to loose your dad when you need him...And if I'll lose another close person to me, I will NEVER get over it.
I was holding my head in my hand and crying... 
'' Kate, is everything ok? '' I heard Kian. I guess he was on balcony and heard me.
'' Does It seems that I'm fine? '' I said and looked at him. All my face was red, my mascara all over my eyes and I felt sick.
'' Oh...You need a hug! Can I come? '' He asked and I nodded still crying. He didn't go around trough the doors. No! He just claimed over fence and vualja! He's here.
'' Come here. '' He said and hugged me. I was sitting on the ground leaning at the wall and crying.
'' Stop it. You need to have fun. IT'S HAWAII! Don't think about Connor. '' He smiled.
'' But everyone's hanging out with another guys. Me and Connor decided to hangout together. '' I said and stopped crying. Still some tears streaming down my cheek. He wiped those and smiled.
'' Well, maybe we can change? Connor will go with Jc and I'll go with you! If you don't mind... '' He said giving me hand to stand up.
'' Thank you Kian! I would go with you everywhere just to not think about Connor...'' I smiled and took hand.
'' See? I see your smile and world feels better. '' He smiled. '' Now go get ready and I'll go too. See ya in 10 minutes downstairs next to the registration... '' He smiled and claimed back to his room. Kian really Is so nice to me.

I got in bathroom ,got my hair done. I mean, pony tail as always! Then I changed. I got my light blue shorts, white top with my channel's art on it. And my white vans. I need to feel comfy. I'm not going somewhere to the restaurant ,just hanging out with Kian.

When I washed my face I didn't use any make-up and got out. I got downstairs and saw Kian. He waved me and got outside , I guess It means I need to fallow him.
I got outside and he was there. 
'' You look pretty without any make-up.'' He smiled.
'' Thanks. '' I laughed.
'' So I wanted to ask. Are you going to be at DigiFestUK 2014? '' And we started to walk.
'' Yes, I got invite. But I don't really want to, cause they asked me to sing and I'm shy person. I mean I'm shy of big public. '' I said and folded my arms crossed around the waist.
'' Don't be shy. Invite to DigiFestUK is amazing! '' 
'' Yes, I know. I've got it twice. Last year too. '' 
'' Why you didn't come? '' 
'' I didn't want to. I don't-I don't know.... '' I looked sad. I'm scared of public, even when my fans were around me I was a bit scared, but when I'm close to people I know and care about I'm ok. When Connor was with me....
'' This year you are coming with me and guys! We'll be right next to you. You'll do amazing. '' He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder.

We were walking around city and It's amazing! I met so many fans and got so many presents. I never felt like this. By the way this day gets better.
'' So, Kate. Actually I never heard you sing before. '' He mumbled.
'' Yeah, I made cover but after couple weeks I deleted it. I had so many nasty comments and everything like that. I just couldn't stand it. So I deleted it. And I guess someone of my fans told DigiFestUK management that I can sing and they send me this invite. '' 
'' Woah! I really wanna hear how you sing. '' He tried to make me sing but NOPE! I won't!
'' Kian, maybe another day. I'm not in the mood. '' I said and he nodded.

'' Oh, and there's another thing why you need to come to UK. My friends Jack and Finn wanna meet you. They know your videos and wanna make a collab. '' 
'' JACK AND FINN?! You are kidding me?! '' I yelled.
'' Yes, Jack is my friend and when I said that we met you he asked me are you coming to UK. And asked me to tell you, do you wanna make collab with them? On Jacksgap channel. '' He smiled.
'' Yes! Of course, I would be so happy to meet them. '' I smiled. 
'' Nice, oh and we're going back to L.A. faster than another guys. I mean Connor, Troye, Joey, Tyler are going to stay there and then latter Joey and Conn- '' 
'' I don't care. '' I laughed. '' I just don't wanna think about Connor right now. ''
'' Ok, let's go eat something unhealthy. '' He laughed and we got to some strange place where we got unhealthy food. Nice! It was tasty. 

Connor's P.O.V.  

I knocked on the door. '' Kate, can we talk? Please... '' I said while knocking on the doors again.
'' She left. '' I heard Sam coming out of his room.
'' Where? Alone? '' I asked.
'' With Kian. Oh and yeah. Kian said that Kate asked him to walk around city with him so you are going with Jc...If you want you can come with us. '' He said smiling. SMILING? Doesn't he hate me? 
'' I though everyone hates me. '' I said.
'' It's true, but we still are friends. '' He smiled. '' So you're coming with us? '' 
'' With you and...? '' 
'' Patricia. '' He rolled his eyes.
'' Ok, thanks. '' 
I got back in my room. Why she got away with Kian? Now when I made her cry he feels like hero . It's not like that man! 
And by the way he has girlfriend. Andrea...

All evening I was sitting in my room. And I heard laugh on the opposite side of my door. It was Kate with Kian.
'' Thank you Kian, It was the best day ever. '' 
'' You're welcome. We're friends right? Friends do good things for each other. '' 
'' Yeah, ok, see ya tomorrow. You're show starts at..? ''
'' At 4:00  p.m. But don't forget at the morning we're going to the beach with guys, SWIM!!! '' 
'' Yeah, well. Se ya tomorrow. Thanks '' 
'' Goodnight... '' 

So she's home. I have to talk to her. I need to apologize...
I got out of my room and knocked on her doors. 
'' Yes? '' She said.
'' Kate, we need to talk, please. '' I said leaning my head at the door.
'' GO AWAY! '' She yelled.
'' Please Kate I-'' 
'' I said...Go away. '' She yelled again.
'' Kate, If you're not going to talk to me I'm gonna tell you everything through the door anyway. '' I said and knocked again.
'' Go ahead!!! ''She yelled. Ok.
'' I'm so sorry that I did that to you. I really needed to think before do that. '' I said leaning at the door. '' Did you really care about me? '' I whispered.
'' I care...cared. Connor, you know why I reacted like that. You were my best friend and you were close to me. When you did it I remember what happened to my dad and I-just couldn't lose another person I care about. I was scared. And when you said that you tricked me I just couldn't believe you did it. Like you planed this before, you know all my weak places and you just used those against me. '' 
'' I'm your best friend? '' I whispered.
'' Yes, you were but all you did-just- '' 
'' Kate, I'm sorry...I really- '' 
'' No, just go away. I don't wanna talk to you. I was blind and I didn't see what are you inside your heart. '' She whispered and I think she cried. I really hurt her. I'M IDIOT! How could I? And Ensy....She hates me too. '' Just go away.... '' She said. And now I heard her cry. 
I didn't say anything. I stood up and got back in my room. Well, this isn't going to be good night for both of us. And this is my FAULT! 

|Next Day| 

I woke up with sunlight in my eyes. Wow! It's 13:00. F***! The all already are at the beach. Why they didn't wake up me? 
Thanks guys! I got my camera and I have to film video, It's Sunday and tomorrow I need to upload my video. 

|Filming Video| 

'' Hey, what's up O2L it's Connor. Look, I'm wearing a tank...got my shades on! '' I got my spray and sprayed it in front of camera. Just for fun. '' Agh!!! '' 
'' So all these things combined I....Am on a vacation. Kind of-sort of-maybe. '' 
'' Right now I'm in Hawaii ,cause we, O2L, this channel just had our first show of our tour. It went crazy well, it was so much fun!!! But now we're basically on vacation, so we're just kind of hanging out. But Yeah, so basically this week on O2L we're doing outside week. In honor being in Hawaii... '' 
'' Right now I'm inside ,so we need to go outside-let's go. '' I got my hand on camera to skip.
'' Literally bringing technology with me-let's go! YOU CAN'T SEE ME I'M JESUS! '' 
'' I forgot my tripod. #IMPROVISING! '' 
'' Hou! Yaay! Look we're outside! HO, HO, HO! Palm trees, ocean-I need to show you guys-hold up. '' 
'' OH-MY-GOOOOSH! ''
'' Literally so much NATURE! '' I laughed.
'' There are birds everywhere and they freak me the f*** out...''
'' Ok, so concession time. My hair right now, it's a flop. This video, kind of a flop. '' 

And now there were questions.
-'' What's your daily routine? '' 
'' Wake up ,eat serial. And repeat.... ''
-'' If you weren't on YouTube what would you been doing? ''
'' Honestly, if I weren't on YouTube I would probably still be in college and trying to get my-business-degree-major-things. It's not that fun. '' 
-'' Are you hungry? '' 
'' Yes, HA-YAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! '' 
-'' How many finger do you have? '' 
I just showed them. 
-'' Can I bee in your video? '' 
'' Nho! '' 
-'' Do you go the booty? '' 
'' Nho! '' 
-'' Do you know the Hawaii state fish? ''
'' Nho! '' 
-'' Who is your man crush Monday? '' 
'' Myself, duuh...'' I whispered.

''Guys I'm just a Minnesota boy living in a sunny world....Makes no sense at all. ''
-'' Do you like 'Oreos'? '' 
'' Yesss... '' 
-'' Should I buy you a cat? '' 
'' Yesss...''
-'' Do you feel guilty eating pizza? '' 
'' Yesss...''
-'' What camera do you use? ''
'' I using a 'Canon T3ARightMeow...'' I couldn't read it.
-'' Are you guys having fun? '' 
'' Yes...That's a good way to end this. Yes we're having so much fun here in Hawaii. I just shook the table....I SHOOK THE WORLD!!! I guess another guys are snorkeling or scuba diving or something right now. But I couldn't go ,because I had to film this....And the some other ones are just walking on the beach or just swimming, but I am DOING THIS so I wanna go do that. So sorry for this crappy video, but y'know HAWAII! Vocation! I SUCK! But really, It's pretty doe...''
'' Ok, so hope you guys enjoy this weeks video, make sure you give it a thumbs up....what is that?.....AAAAnd leave a comment bellow what's the best vocation you've ever been? '' 
'' But under than that. I'M GONNA GO! SothisweekwetalkedaboutnothingliterallynothingItalkedaboutnothigwenoghttwyieuuwbdwiBYEEEEEE! '' And I ended the video. 

|Ended Filming| 

'' Fjuuuh! Finally I'm free! '' I gasped got ready and got downstairs to get something to eat somewhere and then go swim.

Ensy's P.O.V. 

'' Kate! '' I saw Kate on the beach with Kian, Patricia and Sam. '' Heya.'' I smiled.
'' Hey, Ensy. '' Kate smiled. She look happy. She forgave Connor? 
'' Where's Connor? '' I asked. I just wanna know. I hate him too...
'' I don't care. '' She mumbled and stood up. '' Patricia wanna go swim? '' 
'' My pleasure! '' She laughed.

They got to swim and I sat down next to the guys. '' Am...So, where's Connor? '' I asked again. I know I can't be angry at him. He's my brother...

'' He was sleeping. We didn't want to woke him up. '' Kian said with 'I don't care where's he' look.
'' Am...ok. So can I stay with you guys? '' I smiled.
'' Sure. '' Sam smiled and I sat down next to them. '' Isn't she beautiful? ''  Sam whispered. I guess he was talking about Patricia.
'' Yeah. I actually never seen you like this ,I mean like this in love. Usually you change girlfriends like clothes. '' I said ,I tried to not hurt him of saying this.
'' I know. '' He said, my and Kian's eye bows rose up. 
'' RLY?! '' Kian yelled.
'' Y'know. I never felt like that. It's like you and Andrea. Love forever... '' He said smiling and pointing at Kian.
'' Yeah...'' Kian layed back on his back.
'' Hey guys... '' I saw Connor coming on our way. 
'' Hey, Connor. '' Sam smiled.
'' Heyya! '' I waved.
'' Where are the other guys? '' He asked.
'' Oh, so Ricky's with Jc-OMG! Actually we have to go meet them. Ensy say to Patricia and Kate that we got away and we'll meet latter. '' Kian smiled and they went away.
'' Hey, sis. '' He smiled.
'' I'm still angry at you Connor. '' I turned away from him.
'' Oh...Ensy, please you are my sister, you know I love you. I didn't wanted to hurt you. '' He said.
'' I don't know. '' I mumbled. 
'' What if I'll buy you Ice-Cream? '' He tried to bribe with Ice-Cream! Am...yeah. It works. F*** I'm strange person.
'' Ok...I'll go for it. '' I rolled my eyes to him and hugged him. 
'' Hey, Connor. '' Patricia mumbled taking her stuff. She look angry at him because of what he did to Kate. 
'' Hey, Pat! '' He smiled. He just tries to be friends again. '' Hey, Kate...'' He mumbled ,she didn't even pay attention to him. 
'' Ensy we'll go eat something and...Just I'll see you latter, at show. If what...call me! '' She smiled at me and they got away. 

'' She's still angry to you? '' I said looking at Connor.  He sat next to me.
'' Yes, yesterday we had talk...trough the door. '' He mumbled.
'' And? '' 
'' We'll she said that I really hurt her, cause I was her Best friend and she trusted me...And that she felt like I found out her weak places and just used those against her. I was close to her and when she 'saved' me she felt like she's going to lose another close person to her. I feel like an IDIOT! Why did I even do it?! '' He looked that like he's going to cry. 
'' Wow, Connor you really tempered her trust. '' I mumbled.
'' It's not helping Ensy! '' He said.
'' Yeah, sorry, sorry...She will forgive you latter. Now just be nice to her and don't do anything stupid.'' I tried to carry on him, but I don't know if It worked, just don't mess up Ensy! And please don't interface me in this!!! 
'' Can you talk to her? I wanna know how she feels and what she thinks of me. Cause her last words were: ' I was blind and I didn't see what are you inside your heart. ' Can you please help me? '' YUP ENSY YOU GOT IN THIS! NOW YOU HAVE TO HELP HIM!!! 
'' Ok, I'll talk to her. '' I smiled. 
'' Thank you, you are the best sister in the world! '' He jumped up and hugged me so hard. That hurt a bit. 
'' Ok, I have to go. See ya at the show. '' I smiled and got away. Connor really cares about her. WOAH! And he really broke her trust to him...It's a big ,big PROBLEM HERE!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 109 27
While Laura was growing up she looked up to her two older brothers: Ricky Dillon who is two years older then her and Jacob Dillon who is five years...
3.4K 140 47
******** Read first********* I wrote this when I was like 12. I have not read a page since. I cannot tell you if this story will be grammatically ac...
61.4K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
16.3K 229 97
This is a story about a girl named Kate and her "adventures" of being a youtuber. Her best friend, Andrea, and her have been traveling and they are g...